The Crush Pt. 01

Story Info
She had a crush on a workmate, then he showed up at the gym.
1.3k words
4.12
13.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrshyboy
mrshyboy
14 Followers

She'd decided to start going back to the gym. She wanted to get fit again, she wasn't fat or unhealthy but wanted to tone up her natural curves.

What she couldn't understand though, is why she was here at 4am.

Then she remembered, she thought that at this hour no one else would be there, no one to fight for equipment and more importantly, no one there to stare at her.

The gym was empty.

She went through her routine, working her muscles and getting a good sweat up.

She heard the door open and saw him come in. 'What is he doing here?' She thought, blushing and hoping he hadn't seen her.

She'd had a crush on him for a while now, flirting with him at work. He'd occasionally flirt back, but she was to embarrassed to talk to him.

How could she avoid him now? There was nowhere to hide.

She went back to her routine, doing her best to avoid him.

Well she was until 'Hey' he was right next to her!

'Hey' she replied shyly.

'Haven't seen you here before' he commented.

'Just started again,' she replied.

'Again? You're looking pretty fit to me' he commented, looking up and down her body. She wore black tights, sports bra and loose singlet.

'Thanks' she replied.

'Why don't you say hello or talk to me at work?' He asked her.

'I don't know,' she replied. She couldn't tell him the true reason, she was going bright red already.

She went back to her exercises, trying to distract herself from him, but it wasn't working. She couldn't take her eyes of him. She didn't realise at first, but he couldn't either.

She lost concentration for a moment and slipped off the treadmill. Hearing the crash he came over.

'Everything ok?' He asked, bending down to help her up. As he leant in she could smell the sweat on him, it was one of her biggest weaknesses. She stood up quicker then he reacted and their lips touched. They froze, still holding each other and looking into the opposites eyes.

'What the hell' she thought and went to kiss him again. He didn't stop her, he was actually kissing her back! She couldn't believe what was happening, not only was he returning the kiss, but his tongue was in her mouth and he knew how to kiss.

His hand ran down her back to her ass, he cupped her ass with his hand and pulled her close to him.

She could feel his hard cock pressing against her, she shifted so it was pressing against her clit.

He broke off the kiss and started kissing down her neck, squeezing her ass gently as he did.

That had the effect of pressing his cock against her clit each time. She felt her pussy getting wet and clit started throbbing.

'How far is this going to go?' She thought momentarily, the thought quickly disappearing as he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around him as he moved them over to the long bench. Sitting her down he lifted her singlet off, kissing down her neck and chest, his tongue dancing on her skin.

His hands ran down her body until they got to the top of her tights. He looked up at her, she looked back at him as he starting to pull at them. She responded by lifting her ass up, allowing him to pull them down.

They came away, leaving her in just the bra.

His hands ran back her legs, massaging as he went. He got closer to her pussy, she wanted her clit played with, it was throbbing wanting attention.

He kept the massage going, his thumbs on either side of her pussy, squeezing her pussy lips together and gently pulling them back apart.

He rubbed around her pussy and clit, the pressure only adding to her need to cum.

His fingers went inside her pussy lips, using her wetness to massage her pussy further, adding to the feeling. She felt like she was going to cum soon and he hadn't even touched her clit yet!

The pressure in her pussy was rising as he massaged and played with her pussy.

Her clit was throbbing and felt like it was going to explode the way he was rubbing her.

She needed release quickly, she needed to cum.

Just as she looked up his face went down between her legs and his tongue touched her clit. She couldn't control herself anymore and felt herself cumming, but it wasn't like she normally came.

Somehow he'd gotten her to such a state she felt the orgasm growing again as he started licking her clit, playing with it on his tongue.

He pressed his mouth on her pussy, taking it all in his mouth. She felt the blood running to her clit and pussy, making it even more sensitive as his tongue slid inside her pussy. Her hands went to the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair and pulling him closer.

He sucked on her pussy lips, switching between each of them and her clit. A finger slid into her pussy, each new thing her did brought her to edge of another orgasm. He fingered her slowly and deeply, finding her gspot and giving it a massage she'd never experienced before.

She bucked her hips off the bench as waves of pleasure went from her pussy through her body.

His tongue kept the same intensity on her clit as a second finger joined the first in her pussy. She was so wet right now almost anything could have fitted in her normally tight pussy.

She was writhing in pure pleasure, unsure of how it could get any better. Until she felt a bolt of lightning surge through her body as his tongue went in her ass. She couldn't believe how great she felt, having her pussy and ass played with together.

Another orgasm started going through her.

His tongue went back to her pussy as she came, a wet finger going in her ass with ease. This added to level of her orgasm as new sensations went through her.

He pulled tongue away and finger from her ass, leaving her feeling momentarily empty. He pulled her up, kissing her. She licked her cum from his face as her hands went to his hard cock, rubbing it through his pants. She could feel it trying to get out and she pulled his pants down, freeing the hard cock.

She started sliding her hand up and down it before lowering her head and taking it on her tongue. She licked the precum off the tip, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock before taking it straight down her throat. Her tongue went up and down the sides of his cock, running over every inch as she sucked him.

She moved between sucking his cock and teasing his balls with her tongue.

He held the sides of her face and started slowly throat fucking her. She didn't have any gag reflex and took him down her throat as far as he could push. She squeezed his balls as he started breathing quicker.

With her free hand she started rubbing her clit before fingering herself.

She felt his balls starting to spasm before he lost it and shot load after load in her mouth. She came at the time, though nowhere near as intense as the ones he'd brought her to. She swallowed as much as she could, trying not to let any leak out. She kept sucking his cock, wanting more and more, taking every drop he had.

Her fingers slipped from her pussy, covered in her cum. He grabbed her hand as she stood up and sucked her fingers clean.

They embraced in deep hug and kiss, sharing the last of their cum on their lips.

They let go of each other, putting clothing back on.

'Same time tomorrow?' He asked.

'Tomorrow? I want all of you tonight!' She playfully demanded. He laughed 'my place or yours?'

'Mine at 7' she answered.

'It's a date' he chuckled, as they headed towards the showers. Their workout finished, for now.

mrshyboy
mrshyboy
14 Followers