The Cryar Pt. 01

Story Info
A young slavewoman arrives on a distant planet.
2.8k words
3.96
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Char0n
Char0n
4 Followers

This is the first story about a young woman exiled to an distant planet. It has no direct sex in it but is the (erotic) prelude to the next story.

Pls. feel free to comment to both the storyline as my English/globish, it will only improve me.

*****

"Miss, I know you can hear me. I am doctor Brian and you are on OP3. You arrived here 10 days ago with the last ship to arrive this year. At this moment you are still a cryonic and we have just started thawing you. Unfortunate some crooks back on earth have not added sedation to the fluid they used to replace your blood and that will put you in hell for the next 4 weeks. When your temperature rises your nerve system is the first to start working again. Thawing however is a very painful event and we can only sedate you in the very end when we have started your hart again and blood is pumped through your veins. Only then the anesthesia can be distributed through your body and ease the pain. I am very sorry to tell you but the road you will have to go is going to be a long and very painful one. I wish I had a more pleased story to tell but all I can do is wish you all the best."

It was all blurry to her; OP3, Cryonic, thawing? What happened? What is OP3? Jennifer had heard it before. What was that weird sensation in her foot? What is a cryonic? Thawing? She wanted to rub her foot. What is this? I cannot move!!

When she woke up her foot was on fire. Hell, that is what he said. Is this hell? She had not been in church since the age of 13. Should she have been? Is this a punishment? Hell? No she was on OP3. Now she remembered. She heard that voice again: "I sentence you to exile on OP3!" "I was only arrested for shoplifting!!" Ouch that foot hurts! What? I have 2 feet and they both hurt!

She must have been out, that must be. Her legs below her knees and her hands were on fire now. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. All she could do was feel that pain, that indescribable burning pain. She wanted to howl, to cry, to stop feeling, anything. How long since that doctor spoke to her?

She remembered being arrested. At first she thought she was getting away with it but that store owner came after her. And he had a gun! He had held her against the wall until the police arrived. Two weeks later she was sentenced and before she even realised what the verdict was she was sedated. The next thing she remembered was that doctor, what's his name, voice.

"Hi there, I am Claire. I am a nurse here. I am also a Cryar and a slave, just like you." Her voice was soft and gentle, very feminine. "To make your ordeal a bit less horrible; At this moment we have 8 Cryars like you now, you are not alone. But the real good news is they have arrested the owner of the firm that prepared you for the journey 2 years after you left earth and exiled him as well. I should not say this but I hope they didn't put any sedation in his veins like he did with all the poor souls he sent en route. Unfortunate he is not coming here. They sent him to Penal Planet 6 to work in the Radon-mines. I hope he will have a long and painful miserable life there."

"We are thawing you for 10 days now. At this moment your body temperature is about -100° C. and you should start feeling your body soon now. I remembered from when I arrived and was thawed, I whished they had told me at least something when they thawed me, but back then they simply did not know. They knew some of us went through hell when thawed but had no clue why. They had never heard of cryars and the absence of sedation in the fluid that replaces the blood. Only when there were reports from other planets about cryonics who went through hell because of it, they started to call us cryars after cryonic and crying."

"Since I have been there myself I am instructed to tell you what is happening and where you are in the process and what you are to expect. I'll come back in a day of two and give you an update and will also start to tell you about your future life on OP3."

Who was she? Nurse Claire. She was a cryar like herself. So there was life after this ordeal? Slave? Did she say "slave"? No, she didn't, that could not be true. A slave? What did it mean? Jennifer wanted to shut down her thoughts. Stop thinking, stop feeling, stop suffering, but thinking and feeling were just the only things she could do.

One way or the other; her mind was working fine now. She remembered her time on earth, her parents, her brother and sister, school, friends, the shoplifting, her arrest and the sudden end of all that. She understood she was not on earth. OP3 they called it. But, ... if she was frozen, how could she hear? Her eardrums should be frozen as well then. Maybe they put something in her head and wasn't she "hearing" at all but could they make her "realise" what they said. Were they even speaking? Maybe they ... Yes, what?

What did she know about cryonics anyway? She knew they sent people on intergalactic voyages as cryonics. Deep frozen while travelling. Scientists found out how to bring them back alive again. It had been a major step forward for aerospace, voyages now could basically last forever.

Jennifer couldn't tell when Claire came back. But suddenly she was there: "You are at -95° C now. Sensors tell us you are doing fine. Seems you were in a good health when they froze you. The girl next to you is in a much worse state. She will really go through hell before we can sedate her. I am so sorry for her."

"I promised you to tell you about OP3. or Ore Planet 3 as it is officially named. It is an earthlike planet with an habital area round the equator. The mines are in the north and some in the south outside the habital zone. Here in "the Zone" as we call it temperature is a moderate -50° up to 20° C. We can breath the air but we cannot stay outside for long. Radiation and some of the gases would kill in the long run. Farmers and other people who work outside the domes work in shifts and return in the domes after their workshift.

The population is now about 1 million. Some 350.000 Freemen, 50.000 aspirants and 600.000 slaves. Most male slaves live and work in the mines. Most female slaves live in the domes. The less attractive are often sold to the mining companies to serve the men in the mines. If a female slave is convicted she is also sent to the mines."

"Women cannot become pregnant without medication because of the food and atmosphere. As these medicines are very expensive Freemen buy young slaves to breed with. They only buy these medicines for themselves or when they are sure to expect offspring from a slave. Baby boys will be sold as soon as possible. Most of them go to the mines. Again because of the food and air there are far more male as female babies."

"Babies who are conceived by Freemen are raised as aspirants. Aspirants may not be used in any sexual way, they are only servants in the household. They are still slaves but have more freedom and their offspring from an other aspirant or a Freeman will be a Freemen at the age of 18. Aspirants are free to choose an other aspirant they would like to marry. If both owners agree one of the aspirants is sold and they can live together as a couple. Most of them will get medicine to get pregnant as well. They can raise their own children and these will be Freemen when the reach 18. Most of the time they will buy their parents from their owner as soon as they can afford it."

"All babies have to be raised and schooled until they reach 18. After birth there is a 14 day's period to sell the baby. After that period it has to stay with the owner of that moment, who has to raise and school it. Even if the child is raised by the biological mother, if the mother is a slave, she will not be the mother! The ones who own the slave will be the parents of the child."

"Inside the domes slaves are not allowed to wear clothes. We only wear a collar with a chip from what they can tell who owns us. Most slave woman live with a Freemen couple or some young unmarried male Freemen who share a house and one or more slaves. Next for their own needs most Freemen rent their slaves to serve other Freemen as well. Aspirants may not be rented out.

Intelligent slaves, like me, can study and will be employed outside the house. Most staff over here are slaves. At work we carry a doctor's coat but we have to leave it here when we leave. There are thousands of us, able to study and working outside the house of our owner. I make more money for the couple that owns me as the other slaves in their household. I bring in outside money. I will bring more money when they decide to sell me as well. That is why they will let us go to school. They can make good money from the educated slaves."

"Well I leave you to this for now. I will come back in a few days again."

Jennifer did not notice her leaving. She could "hear" every word Claire spoke but her senses did not work. She could not feel, smell, see or taste. Only that ever growing feeling of fire inside her. Her legs and arms were burning like hell. Also her nose and ears hurt as well as her breasts and the top part of her stomach. She now knew it would get worse over time. She also knew by now that she would not pass out. She could not sleep or faint. One way or the other her nerves were working and they were working better by the hour, or was it day? She had no sense of time whatsoever. One minute, hour, day, she couldn't tell. There was only the ever growing pain.

What had Claire said? The girl next to her was in an ever worse shape. She knew how she felt herself. How must that girl feel then?

"Okee, Jennifer," for some reason she was not happy to hear Claire again this time. It was something in her voice what alarmed her. "you are now well above 0° C and we are starting the last phase thawing you." A little voice deep in her told her this was evil news. "Your temperature will be raised about 1° C per hour from now. So in about 30 hours we will be able to start your hart again. These last hours will be a torment however. Until now your nervous system only reported back the sensations to your brain. From now on your brain will start fighting the pain. But as there is no blood running through your veins your muscles cannot react on the instructions the brain is giving them. This will make the brain give more and more intense signals. So it is no longer only your nerves you feel but also the fight from the brain against your body. You will get a headache like you never had before. You will think your head will burst. After some time when your body gets warmer it will try to respond to the instructions but it cannot. Your muscles will start to hurt. More and more senses are starting to respond and they will all tell the brain there is a major problem. A problem hurts, a major problem hurts more. When you hit your finger with a hammer it hurts, when you cut it off ..." She paused.

Why was she telling her this, she did not wanted to know it. Telling her was a torture itself. She was in terrible pain and she tells you it is getting even worse? What was she thinking? Did she really think she wanted to know it was getting even worse? No, she did not, all she wanted was the pain to end and if she had to die for it, she would die for it. Stop it, end it, period, she was done! No more pain, she did not want it. And now she simply told her it was getting even worse? No way, she rather die!

She got aware of a new sensation: a headache. NO! I told you: I DO NOT WANT THIS. End this, kill me!

The headache grew until her head bursted open. Her brain exploded through the room. The impact on the wall inflicted an intense pain she never felt before, but it felt good. Now it was over, no more pain, she was dead, there would be peace at last.

Why did the pain not ease? That intense pain was still there. She was not dead? What kind of game was played here? She knew she was dead. No one could be alive when his brains are all over the wall. Could one?

"Jennifer, we are going to start your hart now. You will feel an sharp shock in your torso and your hart will start pumping. Also your lungs will start up. You will think you are going to drown but soon after that the sedation will reach your head and you will fall asleep. When you wake up in a few days, your body will hurt and you will be sick. But you will feel a lot better as the last weeks."

NO, no more pain, NO SHOCK! Damn it, listen: NO MORE PAIN.

She felt a sharp pain in her chest and gasped for air. She felt she was drowning. Air, she needed air, why was there no air?

She fell asleep. Brian looked how her body shocked now the fresh blood reached her muscles. Some 5 minutes later and she was quiet and sleeping like a baby. He looked at Claire and smiled, another cryar save and sound delivered to this world.

Thirst, water, something to drink, anything. Dim light was shining in her eyes and a strange smell went thought her nose. Her body ached. A cold flow of air went over her body, she shivered.

She shivered? She moved, she could move!

She lifted her left arm, Damn that hurts. Her arm was heavy like lead.

"Carefull!" she saw an elder woman walking towards her bed. "Your brain thinks you can move but your muscles have to get used to it. They have been frozen for 40 years. They are not used to moving yet. By the way, I am Claire." She touched her hand.

Claire? This was Claire? She had expected a young and pretty woman to the voice, but this was an ugly old woman. Hadn't she said the ugly ones were sold to the mines?

"Do you feel better now?"

Jennifer nodded, she wanted to speak but her throat was sore. Water, she wanted water!

"How does your stomach feel? Are you sick?"

She tried to make contact with her stomach, was it sick? She felt puzzled, there were so many sensations but she could not tell what sensation belonged to what part of her body.

"You seem all right to me, I will give you some water to start with."

She held a moist cloth to her lips. Jennifer sucked the water into her mouth. Yeach, what was that? That was no water!

"Your taste is not working yet!"

"You will have food from earth for the next 2 weeks but we will reduce it day by day. We will give you more and more local food instead. Your system has to adjust to the local food and water. At first you will think the food is not good but you will get used to it.

"Once you are only eating local food and water you will no longer be fertile and you will no longer have your period. Once your system is completely used to the local circumstances you will be auctioned and leave this facility.

"For the next few weeks you will be at our care however. In this period we will bring your body in healthy shape again and we will learn you all you need to know about OP3."

Char0n
Char0n
4 Followers