The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 05

Story Info
"It was all a misunderstanding..."
10.3k words
4.35
83.8k
34

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Chapter 5: "It was all a misunderstanding..."

My continuation of the The Cuckold Diet Challenge by RazorLyt, (2/2/09)

In the last chapter, Rick has sex with his intern Gina, and his wife walks in on them, and asks to watch. A self-imposed punishment for making him watch the videos of her with her conquests. She finds it as painful as he did, especially hearing how young and tight she is, comparing her own body to that of the twenty-something hottie.

Rick returns to her bed for a couple of nights, and things start to get better, but it's too soon, words are said, and things turn sour again.

He invites Tina the tease over plotting some type of revenge. By this point the contract's been burned, his cock-cage destroyed. He gets a new one and wears it for his meeting with Tina. She teases him mercilessly, and he ends up in bed with her, cock in a cage, orally pleasing her. When she's lost in the moment, he removes the unlocked cage and has surprise sex with her. Twice. He plays with her, and show her how it works, but when she gets too rough, he turns the table and has her again, anally. We find out he videotaped the episode.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Things were icy around the house that week. I only had five credits left, and wasn't in any hurry to use them. I was going to stick to my deal, as much as possible. I honestly don't know why that was important to me, but it was.

I ended up spending several hours with Dale, the new Managing Partner, helping him come up to speed on a few things. It was kind of rough, dropping him into the role, and disappearing immediately. I'd been available for a few calls, but now I was agreeing to meet him twice a week to work with him, and remain available for calls when needed. It was good, keeping me in tune with what was happening within the firm, while on my sabbatical.

The visit from Shelly was quite the surprise. She showed up unexpectedly Thursday after lunch, and asked for a few minutes with me. I invited her down to the basement so she could talk while I was doing time on the treadmill.

Shelly looked over at Jenny, and asked if we could speak alone. Gina was off that day on personal business, so she wouldn't be an issue.

"Sure. Jenny? Give us a little privacy?"

"You're not going to cheat and up the pace again are you?"

I crossed my heart. "Promise."

She left us, and Shelly sat down on the workout bench nearby. "How do we fix it, Rick?"

"I think it's too late for that. It was too much. The betrayal and humiliation too complete. Maybe I'm just too weak, my ego too fragile, but I can't get over it. I can't stop seeing her with them, hearing her. To be honest, at the moment she doesn't look too interested in fixing anything,"

"She loves you. You love her. There has to be a way. something. Work with me Rick, help me figure it out."

"What do you care, Shelly? How hard will it be for you both to find another big cock to play with?"

"What do I care? You know better than that. She's my best friend. I love you both." I snorted when she said that, but she continued right on. "I do, and you know it. You know I've always liked you, and fantasized one day finding someone so I could have a family and marriage like yours."

"Shall I get the DVD, Shelly? I got fat and old, remember? Never had a dick to speak of. I'm the scummy husband, and you went and pimped out my wife to the biggest bastard you could find, to make me feel as inadequate as possible. Such a wonderful loving friend you are."

"I know, Rick. I feel terrible about all of it. I screwed up. I was drunk and made some really bad decisions and said some horrible things. You of all people know me well enough to know that's par for the course. When have I ever made a good decision when it comes to sex and relationships?"

I shrugged. "You blew up two of your own marriages. It shouldn't be such a big surprise that you effectively destroyed mine as well. I guess it was inevitable, the way you two spend so much time together."

"No Rick. It doesn't have to be that way. It's not destroyed, it's damaged, but I know we can fix it. You only have to want to. Let me help you, it's the least I can do. She's trying. She tore up your contract, and stopped seeing other men. She didn't get in the way of you getting your revenge with your young playthings. She got a job, to pay the bills. I know she's apologized a hundred times. What more can she do? Tell me, please!"

I felt the anger surging again. "That's part of it, don't you understand? The talk of punishment and revenge. She does that, not me. I didn't have sex with Jenny or Gina for revenge. I just can't do it with Danielle anymore. The idea disgusts me, makes me sick. I see her naked body, and all I can remember is the way she came home to me, used and filthy, making me watch what she did, and telling me to clean her. That's what I remember. I'm entitled to a sex life, and she destroyed any chance it would be with her. That's not punishment or revenge. It's moving on."

Shelly nodded sadly. "It's a mess. I know. But we could start somewhere, couldn't we? Let her blow you, she wouldn't even have to be undressed. Let her show you that you're all she needs."

"That's not going to work. All I can see is the way that Meat fucked her face. Used her, stuck that 12 inch cock down her throat. The way he teased her about never having a full-sized dick before, and the way she so readily agreed. She said she could never go back to anything smaller. I haven't grown another six inches overnight, Shelly."

"Stupid sex talk, Rick. Believe me, a big cock might be fun to fuck, but no woman wants to suck anything that big. It's miserable, painful. It was just talk."

"To humiliate me? That's all she wanted, right?"

"That was a big part of it. She was angry, we both were. You were the perfect husband, except for letting yourself go a little. When you went to that hooker, you fell off that pedestal, and it was a long ways down."

"I understand. She got her revenge, and that's exactly what it was. But everything else? Going back to him, and the other guy. Insisting I wear that cage, the constant insults and humiliation. Telling her friends, getting them involved, announcing my name to her fuck-toys, so the whole world could know. It was too much. Letting those animals use her like that, doing all those things, things I've never done. Shaving her pussy for them. Jesus, Shelly!"

"I know. She knows. It was too much. Way too much. Seemed like a good idea at the time, just goes to prove how much alcohol can mess up anything. It's done. How do we fix it?"

"Trust, respect, loyalty, faithfulness, love. Four of the five are destroyed. How do you come back from that? How can I ever trust her again? How do I regain her respect, after the things she's said and done? Where's the loyalty? Forget the faithfulness, that's gone for good. Yeah, I still love her, but that's not enough, is it?"

"She made a mistake. You both did. She didn't cheat on you, she was up-front about what was going on. You agreed to the whole thing. I guess you didn't consider how bad it could be, and she took it way too far. I know it's not too late if you'll give her a chance. She got laid. You did too. She said hurtful things, as did you. She's wants to make it up to you, and get back to what you had. Face it, Rick. You two are great together. If you can find your way past this, it will only get better. Neither of you will take the other for granted again. Give her a chance. Give your marriage and your family a chance. Open up to her. She's dying to get past this, to have her man back."

Shelly stood and walked over to where I was trudging away, on the treadmill. She leaned against the support arm, peering at the display, then looked up at me. "Best sex of your life, Rick. That's what you can get out of this. Play your cards right, and she'll do anything for you. She feels so damn guilty about what she did with those two, she's desperate to make it up to you."

She reached out and touched my arm. "Me too. I hate my part in this, and I would do anything, anything to help make things right."

"I don't know, Shelly. Guilt sex won't make up for what was done. Besides, I'm getting pretty damn good sex right now."

She blushed. "They're kids. I'm sure it's fun. Believe me, I know. Been there, done that. You're going to want more. Not the wild, crazy, huge orgasm sex. That's great, but it doesn't do the job. It's the closeness, the intimacy of being with your true love." Shelly reached over and hit the end button, slowing the treadmill to a stop. She stepped onto it, and slid her arms around my waist, leaning against me.

"What you two had was the best," she said wistfully. "I hate that I was part of messing that up. Give her a chance. Go back to her bed. Hold her and talk to her if you do nothing else. If you need anything she can't give you, come to me. Whatever you need, whatever you want, I'd love to be that for you."

She hugged me tightly. "I miss you. You were such a good friend, and it was horrid the things I said about you. I didn't mean it, just like I know you didn't mean most of the things you said about me. We were hurting, angry. I'm sorry. I want you back, both of you. Anything I can do to make that come true, I'm willing. Eager, even." She giggled.

I held her, still pissed at her, but believing she was sincere. "I'm hurting, Shelly. She threatened my marriage, my family. She blackmailed me. You say she didn't cheat, that I agreed. I never agreed. I was blackmailed, with my children.

"She didn't just sleep with other men, she let a guy with a huge fucking cock use and abuse her, and made me clean her up afterward. In our entire marriage, she never let me come in her mouth, or have her ass, until she found out that's why I saw a hooker. She wouldn't do that for me, wouldn't shave her pussy, wouldn't let me eat her to completion. She did it for those other bastards eagerly. The...things she said..." I had to stop, on the verge of losing it.

Shelly took my face in her hands, kissing me softly. "I know. It was terrible. We were terrible. Give us a chance to make it up to you. Give us a little time. She needs you. The kids need you. Hell, I need you. You're the only man in my life worth a damn for the last decade. How sad is that?"

I chuckled. "You do have lousy taste in men."

"Present company excluded. Please don't give up yet." I received another of her soft, tender kisses.

"You don't have to do this, Shelly. We've always been honest with each other. I know that you're willing to help, but I don't need your pity fuck."

"You couldn't be more wrong, Rick. I want you, I have for years. And you know in your heart it's true." She stared into my eyes, daring me to deny it.

"Why? I've seen what you get. I can't compete against that. I don't want to."

"Trust me, baby, there'd be no competition. Getting pounded by a huge cock has its moments, but it's...it's hollow. It leaves your soul empty. You think the assholes I married had the biggest cocks? Hardly. I was looking for love, for what you two had, and I settled. Fuck, even after I screwed up so badly, you came through for me. I was out there with your stupid wife, getting her laid, and you still couldn't let me down. You want to torture a girl? You sure as hell found a way. I didn't think any one person could feel so much guilt. I fucked up, Rick, big time, and I'm laying it on the line here. I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. I'll make damn certain Danielle doesn't either. I'd like to make things right, but I don't know how. I'm begging your forgiveness, and I'm at your mercy. Please, baby, let me make it right."

"I...no promises, but I'll try. That's all I can offer right now. I'll try to work things out, but I wouldn't hold your breath."

"That's more than I could hope for. Thank you. You let me know what I can do to help. Whatever you need. A fuck buddy, a sympathetic ear, a shoulder to cry on, anything you need."

I pressed my lips to hers, not so much passionately, but in appreciation. She had screwed up, but I believe she was truly regretful. "Just a friend, for now. The whole sex thing is way out of hand. If she's stopped, I'll stop, at least until I've made a decision. Adding you to the mix wouldn't help."

She grinned at me. "Don't be so sure about that. Dani was willing to share, that was part of her plan, before it got so screwed up. I think she'd welcome me into your bed, if it helped bring y'all back together."

"We'll see."

She rubbed her lean body against mine. "You need relief, come to me, Ok? No more little girls. You come to me, and I'll take care of you, I promise."

"I...I'll consider it," I said softly. I grinned. "I still have a few credits I can spend on them. I earned them fair and square."

"Spend them on me, or Danielle. I'll even give you a discount. One chip earns you an all you can eat and fuck buffet."

"If I did, we'd have to be exclusive. I can't stand the idea of you leaving one of those big-dicked bastards to come to my bed."

That seemed to make her nervous. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "Rick, baby, I have a pretty strong sex drive. I'm not a nympho, or anything, but if I don't get some pretty regular, I become a real bear."

"What's regular?" I asked.

"I don't know. At a minimum, at least every couple of weeks or so. I go a few weeks without and I start getting antsy."

She started kissing my neck. "If we can get Dani's Ok, and you can give me what I need, I'll stop seeing anyone else. I'm not dating anyone that matters right now anyway. Once a week, you give me a good seeing to, and I'll stop going out with other men until this is fixed. Would that be fair?"

"More than fair. Give us a little time, and we'll see how it goes. You are a tempting little minx, aren't you?"

She laughed. "If that's what you want. I'll be whatever you like. Minx, virgin, schoolgirl, slut, high-end escort. Let's fix all this, and play together. Put all the crap behind us, and I'll help her worship you like you deserve."

She seemed open enough for me to ask a question that always bothered me. "Did you and Danielle ever, you know, experiment in college. Or since?"

She gave me a pinch. "Dirty ol' man. No, we haven't. Sucked face a couple of times, but that was ages ago. I don't lean that way, and neither does she. I never had a three-way with her either, not with another girl. I think that would be fun. I'm not going to go down on her, if that's what you're thinking, but I wouldn't be adverse to playing with her a little, while you had your way with her."

"What if I wanted you to?" I teased.

She pouted. "Anything you want, if that's what it takes. I meant that. I...I don't think I'd enjoy it. Wouldn't you rather have me doing stuff we both enjoyed? I do tie up nicely."

"But you'd do it if I asked?"

"Yes, Rick. If that's what you require, I'll dyke out for you. I'll even pretend to like it. I won't complain a bit. Whatever you need."

I gave her ass a nice squeeze. "I don't think that's what I need, but it's nice to hear that. I...I forgive you for what you said. I don't think you meant it, and even if you did, I forgive you. I'm sorry about the things I said of you. I think in time I'll even be able to forgive you for choosing that bastard to cuckold me with. That was cruel and vicious."

She lowered her head. "An idiotic move by a stupid drunken girl. I didn't think. She never intended to do it that night. She really was there to help me. When I saw him, I got stupid. I figured if she was only going to fuck around on you once, she might as well have a memorable one. I'm sorry about that."

"I don't believe you, Sherry. I hope you're not going to start lying to me like she's been doing. She shaved her pussy, that day. She wasn't wearing anything under her dress. It sure seems like she was planning on fucking around."

She hugged me tightly. "God, I'm so sorry, Rick. That must eat away at you. I didn't know she was going to shave her pussy. I have no idea why she did that. It surprised the hell out of me. She was wearing panties. No bra, but you know that dress, it doesn't really work with one. She took her panties off and put them in her purse when we went in the room. I swear, as God is my witness, we didn't plan on starting that night. Just the opposite, to be honest."

"The opposite? What's that supposed to mean?"

"We had talked about it. When we were sober, we agreed that she'd hold the sex thing over your head, torturing you with the idea of being with another man. She'd tease you about it, but as long as you were losing weight, she wouldn't act on it. That was the plan. But we fucked up. We got drunk, and started talking about how easily you agreed to the plan. How you might even like it. She was bragging about how hot the sex was, after you had agreed. Swallowing your cum, getting her first anal, she was really worked up. After way too many drinks, and getting manhandled by half the bar, it seemed like the right thing to do. Pretty stupid, huh?"

I could feel the anger returning, how easily she'd betrayed me, and Shelly could sense it. She pulled out of my arms, and took me by the hand. "Come with me, Rick, Ok? There's more we need to talk about, so maybe you can understand how everything went south."

She dragged me after her, and up the stairs. "Dismiss the girls, Rick," she said softly, as we entered the living area.

"Jenny, we're done for today. Do me a favor and give Gina a call and let her know she doesn't need to come over. I'll deal with the kids, and get a late workout in, I promise."

Jenny gave me a big cheeky grin. "No problem, but you still need another 60 minutes of cardio before the clock strikes twelve."

I nodded, and let Shelly drag me to the Master bedroom. She walked me straight through, into the bathroom, and hung onto my hand, like she was afraid I'd run away, while she leaned in and started the shower.

"You stink, baby. I don't know how you can stand it down there in the stuffy basement. Let's get you cleaned up and comfortable, and we'll have a heart-to-heart you should have had when this whole thing started."

I was stunned by the turn of events, and didn't fight it when she undressed me, and pushed me into the shower. She stood outside, and started peeling her own clothing off before joining me. "No sex, handsome. A little intimacy and cuddling. We're both going to need some before this is over, alright?"

We bathed each other, mostly in silence, while I had my first chance to familiarize myself with her naked body. She was hot. I hadn't been lying about that. I found myself getting excited, and she seemed to appreciate it. She was playful, using my cock as a washcloth stand.

"See? That's what we girls love about a cock like yours. Those huge ones never seem to get really hard, or at least rarely. Not like this thing. Hard as a rock. Best sex of my life, wasn't much bigger than this one," she said, giving my cock a wiggle.

"I saw her, Shelly. She never came like that for me."

She slipped into my arms, kissing me. "No, not yet. We're not talking about that stupid night, or our mistakes yet. Just trust me, this here is more than enough to get the job done. I'm dying to feel it pumping inside of me."

Shelly dragged me out of the shower, and dried us both off. She insisted we both brush our teeth, then she dragged me to bed. "Come on, get in. Time for some cuddling, and straight talk."

Her idea of cuddling was a little different than mine. She lay half on top of me, her body writhing sweetly, and kissed me like her life depended on it. I should have known she'd be good at it, she'd had enough practice. She alternated passion with play, until settling on intimate. We hadn't spoken for half an hour, all of our communication done with our bodies, our mouths, our eyes. In the end, our faces were pressed together, breath mingling, mouths only a hair apart.