The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 06

Story Info
One step forward, two steps back.
11.3k words
4.42
77k
34

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch.06

FinishTheDamnStory ©

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Chapter 6: One step forward, two steps back

My continuation of the The Cuckold Diet Challenge by RazorLyt, (2/2/09)

In the last chapter, Rick uses up five more of his dwindling credits with Jenny, his trainer, and shortly afterward his wife's best friend Shelly shows up, repentant. During a difficult conversation she explains how everything went haywire, blaming a lot of it on him. He's angry as she explains he was supposed to negotiate. He's a lawyer. Nobody takes the first offer. When he didn't, and the way he responded to the first time she came home after taking a lover, they believed he wanted to be a cuckold. She's pretty convincing in her explanation and apology, using her body, and he spends his last 5 credits on her, perhaps understanding how things came to be, still unhappy that it did.

Rick's revenge on Tina works, perhaps too well. Her husband throws her out, and hurts her, her marriage is on the rocks. Danielle and Shelly try to support Tina.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Saturday. What a crazy, messed up day. Six weeks of Hell, and then, Saturday.

It started normal enough. I had decided I wanted to give it a shot. Maybe I was a fool, but I wanted to believe Shelly. The whole contract thing was never meant to go as far as it had. I still had a lot of issues, the third time she saw a guy, the insults, the divorce threat. I'd heard excuses, but they didn't make things right. Just a little better.

Any way I looked at it, I had screwed up first. That was hard to live down. I had cheated, and there really was no excuse for that. I had let myself go, and it had contributed to a lot of issues.

We had problems, but I didn't think they were hopeless. So yes, I was considering doing my best to make things work.

That meant that I was moving back into the master bedroom. Seven o'clock in the morning, and instead of sleeping in, I was moving stuff.

Kids aren't stupid. Young, innocent, naive, even ignorant, but rarely stupid. I had two helpers, moving my clothing back downstairs. "You're not mad at Mom anymore?" Erin asked.

"Erin!" Eric snapped.

"But he's moving back downstairs," my daughter explained, carrying an armful of clothing.

"Mom said not to say anything," Eric reminded her.

Erin stuck her tongue out at her twin. "Does this mean you're not gonna get divorced?" Erin continued.

That shocked me. "Who said anything about getting divorced?" I asked.

"When the Dad and Mom get different bedrooms, that means divorce," Eric explained.

"Was it because you got fat? Or because of your girlfriends?" Erin asked.

"John says it's because you were never home. Is that why you're home all the time now?"

"Who's John?" I asked, thoroughly confused and stunned by the conversation. Shit. We'd been feuding for six weeks, and I don't think I'd ever tried to explain anything to the twins.

"Mom says she messed up. She and Aunt Shelly." Erin said, cramming my clothes into a drawer. I opened it up and started folding them before putting them back.

"We both messed up. Yes, part of it was because I gained too much weight," I started to explain.

"When Dad's lose a lot of weight, that means they're going to start dating. You're not going to date more women, are you?" Eric asked, sitting on the corner of the bed, after dumping the clothing he was carrying.

"Who said losing weight means dating?" I turned and asked my son.

"Mom's prettier than your other girls, Dad. Jenny and Gina are nice, but we like Mom more, and she's lots prettier," Erin bombarded me from the other side.

"Can we keep Francine? She makes great desserts," Eric asked.

"Now that you're not mad at Mom, does that mean you're going back to work, and we won't see you anymore?" Erin whined.

"Mom's gonna stop crying, right? I wish you wouldn't make her cry," Eric said.

"Enough!" I said, louder than I intended, exasperated by their barrage.

The twins moved next to each other, like they always did when upset. I felt bad for raising my voice.

"Listen. Mom and I had an argument. A very bad one. These things happen sometimes. It doesn't mean we don't love each other. We just have some things to work out."

"How come Mom works now, and you don't?" Eric asked.

I took a deep breath. "Alright. I'll tell you what. Let's get the rest of the stuff down here, and I'll let you ask your questions, one at a time. Is that fair?"

"Is Mom gonna get mad? She said we weren't supposed to ask you any questions. She said she had to fix it," Erin said.

"No, Mom won't get mad. Now - no more questions until everything is down here. Got it?" They nodded in sync, turned and ran up the stairs, passing me on the way back down. It only took two more loads, before I was addressing their concerns.

"Now who's filling your heads with all this nonsense about Dad's losing weight, and moving into different rooms? All this talk about divorce."

Erin and Eric looked at each other. "Everyone gets divorced, Dad. In our whole class, only eight kid's parents haven't been divorced."

It was heartbreaking to hear the statistics from the mouths of babes. The numbers sounded high, but who was I to argue them? "Not everyone gets divorced. Your grandparents didn't."

Erin jumped in. "Grandparents don't. Everyone knows that. I mean, some of them do, but not much. Dad's leave. We don't want you to leave."

"We don't care if you got fat," Eric added. "You're fixing that, anyway."

"Maybe Francine could teach Mom to cook better," Erin said.

"Gina's too young to be our Mom," Eric added.

"Hold on a minute," I said, trying to get in a word edgewise. "Gina works for me. She's a lawyer. She's not my girlfriend. Jenny works for me too, she's my personal trainer. She's not a girlfriend either. Francine cooks for all of us..."

"We know. She's not your girlfriend. She likes girls. She's a lesbian," Erin said, knowingly.

"Who told you that?"

"She lives with her girlfriend. Sometimes when she makes extra food, she takes it home to her girlfriend," Erin explained, as if I was clueless. Which I guess I was.

I sighed, losing ground. "Alright, listen. I don't have any girlfriends. Your Mom is my only girlfriend, Ok?"

"Not Aunt Shelly anymore?" Eric asked.

"She's a friend. Not my girlfriend," I tried to explain.

"And you guys aren't mad at each other, you and Mom?" Erin asked.

"Your Mom and I still have some issues to work out, but we love each other, and want to keep this family together."

"But you're going to be the Dad again, and work all the time?" Eric asked.

"No. I mean yes, I'm still the Dad, but with my new job I won't be working as much. I'll have lots more time to be with the family."

Erin jumped in. "What did Mom do? It was sex stuff, wasn't it?"

"We're not going to discuss what happened between me and Mom. That's between us." Jesus. Lesbians? Sex Stuff? Where do third graders learn this stuff?

I finally got them settled down, and they helped me finish putting away the clothes.

After the bedroom was taken care of, I had the kids join me for my weigh-in. Another five pounds, even. Not the best week, but I felt good about it, the steady decline in weight loss each week had finally halted.

"210 lbs," Erin read, leaning over the scale so I couldn't see the numbers. "Is that good?"

"Very good. I've lost 43 lbs. Five pounds this week."

Eric jumped on the scale as soon I got off. "I'm only 53 pounds. You almost lost a whole me!"

The words were more damning than he'd intended. It was closer to truth than I cared to admit.

I still hadn't heard from Danielle by 9:15, but that wasn't too surprising. Not if they tied one on the night before. The kids asked permission to play in the court, and after checking that the Nichols crowd was out, all five of them, I made sure the twins understood they weren't to leave the block, and let them go.

I'd been on the treadmill for about 10 minutes, when I heard a ruckus upstairs. I went to check on it, and found three very rough looking women making coffee in the kitchen.

I felt more than a little uncomfortable with Tina there. Shelly and Danielle were expected. Half the time they were joined at the hip. Besides, I expected to hear about the previous day's escapades. But Tina? Can you say, 'awkward'?

I stood in the kitchen doorway, and Danielle was the first to spot me. "Can you believe she didn't have any painkillers? Could you get us some aspirin, baby?"

I walked into the kitchen and opened the end counter, pulling out an industrial size aspirin bottle. Shelly was the nearest, and she took it from me, then gave me a huge hug. "You're the greatest, Rick," she said, and gave me a kiss on the lips. She reeked of alcohol. Damn, she was still drunk.

"Did you guys get any sleep last night?" I asked.

"Not much," she said grinning. "But we were good, weren't we Dani?"

"No boys," my wife said, as if that was something to be hugely proud of.

"Come on. Let's get you three into the living room," I told them, herding them with an arm around Shelly's waist. They stumbled out to the couch, collapsing there as a group.

"Alright. Food? Water? What do you need?"

Tina burst into tears, making me feel pretty lousy. I had no idea what to say or do. Why did they have to put me in this position? I wasn't angry, maybe a little irritated.

Dani leaned over and put her arm around her friend. "Who's a good divorce guy?" Dani asked.

"Reynolds," I answered automatically. "He's the best."

Shelly was kicking off her shoes, stretching her luscious long legs out. "Her husband's an asshole. He cheated on her at least twice. Once for almost a year. Then he hits her when he gets your video, and throws her out."

Shit. Talk about how to make a guy feel bad. I knelt in front of her. "I'm sorry, Tina. I didn't know."

She surprised the hell out of me by leaning forward and hugging me. "I'm s-s-sorry I was mean to you. I din't mean nothin'."

Whew! She smelled like a distillery. When I peeled her arms away, I saw she had a bruise on her cheek. "Did he do that to you?" I asked, touching it softly.

She nodded.

"Anything else?"

She nodded again, slower.

"Show him, Tina," Danielle insisted.

Tina grabbed her shirt, and lifted it up, exposing a naked torso, including those cute little tits of hers. She had bruises on her upper arms, and on her ribs.

"Wait here," I told her. I got my smartphone, and returned. "Take off your shirt and put your hands over your breasts," I told her. Once she had, I lifted her elbows outward. I took a picture of her face, her arms, and her chest. One more of her whole upper body.

I handed her shirt back. "He shouldn't have done that."

Danielle nodded. "That's what I tol' her. You never hit me, and I did 'lot worse."

Tina managed to get her shirt back on. "He didn't beat me up or nothin'. He was mad, and he grabbed me by the arms and threw me out of my house. I hurt my side on the railing, and my head on the ground."

"That's still domestic abuse. That's not good," I explained.

"I know. He was drinkin'. He din't mean it."

"Don't make excuses for him," Shelly argued.

"What do you want to do, Tina?" I asked. "Do you want out, or do you want to try to fix things?"

"I want my babies, and I want him to stop cheatin'," she whined.

"Alright. Let's get you cleaned up and in bed. I'll take care of things for now."

Danielle hugged her. "See? Tol' you. Rick is the best. He'll fix it. He can fix anything."

Nice vote of confidence, but I didn't know if I could fix that mess. Hell, I couldn't even fix my own marriage.

"Ok. All three of you. You smell like you fell in a vat of vodka. Clean up, and hit the sack. You all need a nap. I don't want the kids coming in here and seeing you like this."

It took a while, but I got aspirin, vitamin B, and a large glass of water into all of them. Herded them into the bathroom, and hastily beat a retreat when they all started stripping, while filling the tub.

Danielle and Shelly started calling out to me before too long. Tina was sleeping in the tub, which she was sharing with my wife. Shelly was in the shower. We managed to wake Tina enough to get her out of the water and dried off. I dumped her in our bed, naked. It wasn't worth the effort to try to get a shirt on her. I tried to be gentle, watching out for the bruises. Shit, talk about feeling guilty.

By the time I had her settled in, Shelly was drying off at the foot of the bed. She dropped her towel, and slid into my arms. "Sorry I was mean. Forgimme?"

I held her naked body, caressing her hair. "I'm sorry too, Shelly. I forgive you, and hope you'll forgive me." Strangest thing was, I think I meant it. Our little one-on-one episode had opened my eyes to a lot of things.

She smiled and kissed me. "Good. I forgive you too. Best friends, right?"

I chuckled, peeling her arms away, and nudging her toward the bed, "BFFs."

She climbed under the covers and looked back at me. "Wanna use a chip?" She lifted the covers, invitingly.

"No more chips, beautiful."

She pouted, lowering the covers. "Later," she mumbled.

My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching, towel drying her hair. I didn't even know she was there until she spoke up. "No more chips?" she asked."Today was weigh-in day."

"No more. Just yours. All the other ones are gone, and there won't be anymore."

She stumbled around the bed, scratching her crotch. I looked down and saw her pubic hair was growing back. She caught my glance. "Itches."

I drew her down to the edge of the bed, and had her lie down next to her friend. "I wasn't bad. No more bein' bad," she said nervously.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. "I know. Relax. Get some sleep. We'll talk later." I reached down and playfully scratched her little red patch.

"I'm sorry. I shoulda shaved it for you, long time ago," she murmured. "I will if y' want. Only for you."

I rubbed her softly. "Maybe later. It's better for now if you don't. It brings up bad memories, Ok?"

She screwed up her face, and her eyes started leaking. "Don't be mad," she whined.

"Shh. I'm not mad. I love you. We just have to take baby steps for a while, alright?"

"You fucked my frien'," she said sleepily, her eyes closed. "No more fuckin' friends. No more stupid chips. Only me."

"Only you," I whispered, kissing her forehead.

I looked over at the clock. 10:42 am, and I'd had enough drama for an entire weekend.

I closed the door, and cleaned up their kitchen mess. I figured it was late enough that I could make the first call.

"Tom? I got a situation. It's kind of messed up," I explained.

"Shit. What's new? What did she do now?"

"Nothing. This time it was me. I started something, and now I need to know who the best divorce attorney is, if you want a shot at reconciliation."

"What the hell? You're starting divorce proceedings now? Angela said she thought things were getting better."

"It's not us. It's her friend, Tina. Her husband cheated, and she cheated. He threw her out of the house, physically, and was a little rough. She's bruised up a bit. She wants to try to work it out. They've got young kids." I explained.

"How are you involved?" he asked.

"She cheated with me. I sent him the video."

"Fuck! What the hell were you thinking? You gave a guy a video of you screwing his wife?"

"I blocked out my face. It was only a couple of short clips."

"Still, why the hell would you do that? After all the mess you're in."

"Danielle involved her. She knew everything. She was teasing me relentlessly, and pissed me off. I was angry with her, and with Danielle for dragging her into it."

"Alright. But you guys have gotta stop this shit. Seriously. It's gotten way out of hand now."

"Don't you think I know that? Listen, we're working on it. I think we're making some progress."

"Really? You're talking about staying together?"

"Talking. We'll see. First I gotta do something about Tina."

"Jean Morelli. That's who I'd use. Reynolds, if you were going scorched earth, but Jean if you want a chance of working it out. She's good. She'll work for the marriage, but she'll make sure if it goes south, her client's taken care of. You want I should give her a call?"

"On a Saturday?" I reminded him.

"She's a friend. She'll take my call. If she's available for a discussion, I'll have her contact you. Alright?"

"That would be great. Sorry to drag you into this."

He laughed. "Shit, I'm in as deep as it gets already. You want to talk about you and Danielle?"

"Later. I promise. Got a few things I need to take care of first."

"Dude, you gotta throw me a bone, something. If I go back to Angela empty-handed, she'll tear me a new one."

I chuckled. "I promise. Later, the whole enchilada, alright? Let me clear up a few things on my end first. It's really hectic right now."

The hellions came in for lunch, and I managed to keep the uproar to a minimum as I served up sandwiches, chips and iced tea. It was only a refueling pit-stop, and they were gone by the time the last crumbs hit the plate.

I was moving a load from the washer to the drier when Jean called. She knew of me, even insisted we'd met, although I didn't remember the occasion. I gave her the low-down, and she had me send her the pictures I'd taken.

"Do I need to take out a restraining order, get him out of the house?" Jean asked.

"I think it's best to give them some space and cool-down time. We're taking care of Tina. I believe it can wait until Monday, if you can squeeze her in."

"I'm checking my schedule...would 3:30 be Ok?"

"I think so. I'll let her know. I appreciated you taking this one with such short notice."

She had a nice laugh. "Any friend of Tom's is a friend of mine. He and Angela think the world of you, you know. Besides, it'll be nice to have another friend or two at your firm. This is a favor, right? Not just business."

I understood what she was hinting. A Saturday call, a friend's influence. Business was business, but favors needed reciprocation. I'd owe her one. An exchange of multiple favors developed relationships, and often friendships. She was interested in the latter. I understood. In my new role, I was a person people liked to exchange favors with. "A favor to me. A big one. I appreciate the call on a Saturday. I hate to interrupt family time."

"It's fine. Actually I'm honored that you two thought of me. I'll take care of it."

We finished with some chit-chat, and I wrote down the time for Tina's appointment.

We have a landscaping company that takes care of the edging, mowing, and mulching, but there's always more to be done. I got out the yard tools, and dealt with some shrub trimming and weeding. Working in the yard felt good. I could already notice the difference in my energy level after the weight loss and seven weeks of exercise. I got tired, but not exhausted.

After cleaning up the trimmings, I needed a shower something fierce. In my infinite wisdom, that very morning I'd cleared my stuff out of the guest bathroom. I entered the master suite, and gazed on the view of the three women in my bed. Tina had one bare leg hanging out of the bed, clinging to the edge of it, on her belly. Shelly was cuddled up to my wife, who was lying on her back, snoring softly. I missed that soft snore.

I slipped into the bathroom, quietly closing the door. I was shampooing my hair, when I heard noises in the bathroom. I rinsed off, and looked out through the frosted glass of the shower to see a bare bottom disappearing into the small alcove that held the toilet. Looks like they were starting to come to life.

The shower door opening was a big surprise. Tina stepping in was even a bigger one. She didn't say anything at first, simply stepping under the shower head, her back pressed up against me.