The Cuckold Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife agrees to meet her lover again.
2.3k words
3.92
58.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may remember from the first story, Amber's husband is interested in being cuckolded. Amber and I talk several times over the next several days. The conversations is always hot, and she is very nice. We agree to meet at a bar where hopefully no one will know us. She tell me that I should be there at 8P and that she will be there shortly.

I arrive a little late. I had told her that might be the case because of the night construction they are doing on the road that I have to travel. She is waiting at the bar, and some guy seems to be trying to hit on her. As I come over she tells him that this is the person she is waiting for, and he leaves. I kiss her like a lover does, quick yet hot and passionate. I order a drink and we talk. The conversation is always easy and comfortable.

After a while I look in her eyes, putting my hand on her leg and ask if she followed instructions. She replies in the affirmative. I can see her nipples are hard and pointy through her form fitting blouse, since I told her no bra which she admitted she was very uncomfortable in doing. Yet she whisper to me it makes her hot knowing guys are looking at her breasts. Her skirt is short, and I lean in placing my hand on her thigh and run it up under her skirt. She is wearing thigh highs, and no panties as requested. She has on 3 ½ heels making her look hotter than the first time we met. My cock is getting hard, straining against my jeans. She leans in and checks and whispers. "Am I causing that?" I look at her and kiss her and whisper back, "and probably causing the same for ever male in this place" granted there weren't many people here.

I notice the guy from earlier who keeps looking over and comment to her that it looks like she has an admirer. She says she does, he bought her the drink before I arrived. She said he tried to hit on her but said she was waiting for someone -- ME :-)

The bar is an older place, not run down, but worn, and actually very nice. The bartender is a female and attractive. Amber is more attractive and has a tighter body. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and to look around as is my habit. I notice they have a pool table in the back, no one is in the room, and it has a partial view of the bar. I head back have another drink with Amber, snuggling and kissing. She is one very hot lady. The red hair, and green eyes, are a sensual combination especially on her bubbly personality.

I ask Amber if she ever played pool and she says she did a little in college. We saunter to the pool table with our drinks and play some pool. I show her how to shoot a few shots. The truth be told she is better than me, but it gives me a reason to press my hardening cock into her. She doesn't seem to mind pushing back into me.

She tells me at one point to sit down, which I do. She the goes about shooting in such a manner that it provides me a wonderful view of her firm breasts, and her bare ass. She is such a tease. She looks at me knowing she has a positive effect on my manhood. She has great legs, and the heels just make them look more delicious, touchable and lick able.

You already know she is good and well she is beating me. But I am enjoying the playful show. At one point her ass is to me and she bends over the table letting her skirt rise up exposing her beautiful ass. I almost push her over to fuck her wetness right then and there.

I go to the bar and get another drink for us. The guy from earlier seems to like to watch us since he moved into a position affording him a solid view of the pool table. I ask her if she knew him from somewhere else and she says no. So I ask if she wants to give him a show, and she gives me a devious smile.

She seems to like the idea of being watched.

I tell her to bend over so she can give him a shot like she did for me, and then she undoes another button and shoots showing him her chest. I can see out of the corner of my eye he is getting uncomfortable. I whisper that she is such a tease. She whispers back that this is so hot. We kiss as I hold her against the table. She feels the affect she is having on me. My hardness is pressed against her.

I say we should finish our drinks and go to her mini van. She readily agrees. We head out to the van and are necking at the van like kids again. This is one fine lady. I ask her what got her so hot, she said me and giving me a show, but also the idea that she can have such an effect on men. I reminded her of the waiter at our last place and she went wild. We get in and she attacks me. I tell her I want to taste her wetness which I know is dripping with her juices.

I close the door. She turns the light on which I figure is OK because she has the van parked near the back with no one around. We start necking. I kiss her face, her cheeks, her chin, her nose, to her ears, whispering how good she feels. I use one hand to hold her head against mine, and my other hand is under her skirt and above her clit on he pubic mound making small movements.

Amber is a very sexy and sensuous woman. As I kiss her and nibble her ear, whispering sweet nothings in her ear I am slowly unbuttoning her blouse to expose her breasts. As I undo a button I lean down and kiss her softly. slowly working my way down her body. I move back to kissing her softly, passionately, our mouths connected in a life giving kiss, and as our tongues intertwined. I am so lucky to be able to have her, she is a wonderful total package.

I slowly kiss down her chest not touching her breasts, my thumb still over her wet pussy, as I slowly kiss my way up and over one side and lick and kiss her breast, doing the same to the other breast. I slowly work my way to her lips and kiss her softly again. She is on FIRE. I move back down and move around her breasts licking kissing them again and not touching the nipples. Kissing and licking the top and bottom, and sides, where most never venture I am orally exploring. She has firm breasts and the sit nicely on her chest. As I kiss and lick on the sides she approves with a loud moan. I begin to move in. Her nipples are very hard and long. They are delicious. I start to circle in on them. I suck in a nipple softly and then a little harder biting the nipple softly. I move to the other side doing the same thing. She moans her approval.

I then move to kiss her lips as our tongues connect. I move down her chest licking and kissing to her navel. Kissing her stomach from left to right up and down and lick and tongue her navel again. She moans and seems to like it. I decide to enjoy myself here as I move slowly lower, pulling her skirt down a little kissing and licking on the way down.

I slowly remove her skirt. The back is damp from her wetness. She is wet, her lips puffy, her pussy shaved with a "V" shape of trimmed hair pointing to her clit.

She smells so good. The smell is like an expensive perfume to entice a male, like a bee to pollen. It tuns me on to know I have this power over her. I can't control myself I need to have Amber.

I start to kiss her legs and slowly work my way up her legs avoiding the nether regions of sexual pleasure. I move higher and slowly get closer to her pink lips, her delicate rose. I smell her, and it is having a very positive effect on me. She is soaking wet. I move a little closer and I place my mouth flat against her pussy lapping her with slow steady strokes. Top to bottom.

Her pussy is so wet and soft. I continue to lap long strokes while I tweak and roll her nipples. Slow strokes. I take my lips and place them against her clit and hmmmm, softly and she grabs my head hold it steady as her legs clamp in on me. I am trapped. But this is a nice trap :-)

She loosens and I place a finger at her pussy and slowly stick it in as I lap at her lips. I slowly insert a second finger and start lapping on the clit again more than her lips. I start to finger fuck her with the two fingers and start to lick and lap at her clit. She is moaning regularly and....

Suddenly I hear something, it is like a soft thud. I tell her to be quiet. I shut off the light and wait a moment looking outside of the windows and I see nothing and now hear nothing. She begs me to continue. I turn the light on again and continue what I was doing.

I place a hand on her nipples and twist and tweak them softly. She shudders. I then feed her a finger that she sucks in like a little cock as I continue to lap and finger her pussy. I then take this wet finger and rub the left nipple at which point she shudders gasping. I do the same to her right nipple with a more muted response.

I tell Amber how god she tastes and what a hot slut she is. She moans, as I continue the ministration saying that she is my slut and I can have her anytime.

She begins panting and breathing very heavy. She says to keep it up so I continue to lap her clit and now I am biting down on it a little, and humming again. as I finger fuck her pussy and lick her soft clit. This causes her to arch her back as I continue biting her clit humming, sucking it.

She grabs my arms and hands and holds them tight as she feels her body convulse in her first orgasm of the night. I continue carefully doing what I am doing so she can enjoy the waves rolling over her.

I move up to kiss her and she tastes herself on my and kisses me hard.

I then flip her over doggy style and place my rigid cock at the opening of her soaked hot pussy and in one swift push I am buried to the hilt. She gasps. She is so wet and hot I slide, as expected, right in. I begin to fuck my lover slowly as she meets my thrusts. I start to move to a slightly faster rhythm. She is meeting me and almost fucking me instead of me fucking her. I grab her hips and start to thrust into her harder and faster. Damn she is tight and wet.

On each in stroke she gasps and each out stroke she breathes. I start to pound her as I plow my hard cock into her over and over. I am fucking her over and over and I tell her I am going to cum, and grab her hips and pull her tight to me as I unload my sperm into her pussy in one shot after another. My cock spasms shooting streams of cum into her dark wet hot pussy. Holding myself in position tight against her.

God is she hot, as I slowly slide out of her, she moves to lick and clean my cock like a carrying lover should. She slowly kisses up my body to my lips kissing me softly and whispers that she loves me. I respond I love you to Amber.

We lay there in each others arms me slowly touching her body softly. As we come down from are orgasmic highs. After what seems like only seconds she suddenly jumps up and says she has to get going. Her husband is going to be waiting. She says she wants to fuck in front of her husband. I respond we will talk about it as I get dressed.

We kiss, I get out and notice the guy from earlier walking away from us back into the bar. I think to myself that is strange.

She drives off. I go in the bar to use the bathroom. I go to the urinal next to him, since I have no choice. He seems a little disheveled. I ask him, "Did you like the show?" He looks at me as the color runs out of his face and says nothing. He then finishes and walks out quickly. I leave and get in my car. I then move it across the street so I can observe the lot and what goes on. Amber drives back about 6 minutes later and enters the bar. Did she forget something I am thinking. I didn't think so. I wait and watch, and a few minutes later she walks out with the guy from the bar. She kisses him and they drive off.

I am befuddled. I am sure this is the guy that made the thud, and he was watching us in the van. He probably got a great show. So the next day I send her a note and tell her what I saw...

to be continued...