The Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband finds his wife secretly loves black cock.
2.3k words
3.75
124.7k
68
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven settled into the chair in his comfortable study. He took a deep breath and shook the mouse on desk, awakening his computer from sleep mode. His desktop, a photo of he and his wife Paula greeted him as the screen winked on. It was a photo from their 20th wedding anniversary which they had spent in Hawaii. It had been a nice vacation.

Looking at the photo now he tried to remember how he had felt that day last year. He and his wife were both smiling, dressed in loud Hawaiian shirts, with a beautiful beach behind them. Were the smiles real? As he sat here now, they seemed so plastic, so contrived. Even in a tropical paradise, away from all the stress of his job at the law firm, there had been unease between them, and more than a little bickering. They had sex more that week than they had in the six months preceding it, but it still had not been every night. for two people who were barely in their forties, it seemed like they never found time to do it. No, he thought. Time was a very small part of the problem. Energy was also not exactly what was missing; as they worked, exercised, and had hobbies. Interest was what seemed to be missing...on her part.

He had tried to awaken her interest in every way he could but it seemed to make matters worse. She seemed to always have a reason not to do it and no matter what he tried she didn't seem to respond. At times he felt like she was just being nice to him when she did allow him to get on top of her and stick it in, after using the lube in the top drawer of the night stand of course. Without it she was usually dry as sand.

In the previous weeks he had mulled it over in his head. Did she have a chemical imbalance? Weren't women supposed to reach their peak at her age? They were all the other had ever known, married just barely out of high school. Paula was the 4th woman he had ever kissed in his life when they wed. Their first and only son Brian was born only a year later. There had been so much to do always; both of them working, him going to college, her busy with the boy. Still he recalled a time when the two of them had been hot together, when there had been desire.

He moused over the icon on the desktop with a tiny picture of a magnifying glass labeled VIRTUAL-PI. Holding his breath he double clicked. The program opened to a live feed, 16 tiny screens of the hidden cameras all over their home.

Weeks earlier he had detected something strange. She had been buying new clothes, including underwear. He had noticed it in the basement and it was not her usual underwear; the plain color and texture of Hanes which was purely functional. This was fancy underwear, silky and ornamental. It was the kind you wore for a lover.

Alarm bells ringing, he began to notice other things. Even when in direct conversation it seemed like she was somewhere else, her thoughts miles away. She was going out to the gym more.

There was something else too, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. It was something very subtle; a toilet seat up that he was sure he left down that morning, a man's aftershave in the air, not his own, beads of water in the shower in the afternoon, her hair totally dry.

Whatever was happening was happening in their home.

She had gone to visit her mother upstate for the weekend and he had seized upon the chance; he had the investigator the firm used wire up the house. They installed cameras all lover the place especially the bedroom. Microphones were installed in there as well.

She was gone now, at the gym again, and as he had been since the installation, he clicked back to the morning and began to watch the tape. He saw himself kissing her goodbye in the kitchen as he left for work. She was seated at the table, reading a magazine. He began to fast forward.

His heart was pounding as it always did when he watched. So far he had not seen anything; the past week's footage had shown nothing wrong. He wondered if he was just paranoid. He hoped he was just paranoid.

At around eleven she went up to their room, and began to strip out of her clothes. She put on some of the lacy new underwear she had been buying lately. It was white and silky. She applied her favorite perfume and did her make up. Steven's pulse began to increase.

Maybe there was en explanation. Desperately his mind clutched for one. Perhaps she just wanted to try it on. Women did that sort of thing didn't they? Don't they sometimes just get dressed up for no reason? That could be couldn't it? His mind raced as she put a silk white robe on over the bra and panties (matching their color), and gently cinched the rope in front. She went down stairs to the living room.

She sat on the couch, reading something on her tablet. As she read, her free hand moved over her body, caressing her breasts through the robe. She gently slid her hand between her legs and began to fondle herself.

Steven was bombarded with emotions. His wife had never spoken of masturbation. He felt slightly betrayed she would be doing this while he was at work and tell her she was not in the mood that night. He was also slightly hopeful that maybe this was all that was going on. Maybe she just likes to get all prettied up before she gets herself off, he thought. He had read that somewhere hadn't he? Yes. Women have lots of elaborate rituals like this when they play with themselves. They weren't like men, who could do it just about anywhere and anytime. They need music, bubble baths, and scented candles. Maybe this was not what it had seemed.

On the monitor his wife looked up and towards the door. In the living room there was no audio, but from the other screen he could see the shadow of a figure on the porch. His wife collected herself quickly and went to the door.

She opened it and ushered in a man. He looked to be in his twenties, with short hair, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. His face was scruffy, with a five o'clock shadow. His clothes were baggy but from his arms and face he looked to be strongly built, fit. He was very dark skinned, looking to be of African descent.

Steve felt the last of his hope that his wife was not cheating on him crushed underfoot as the man greeted his wife with a deep kiss, pulling her close to him by her waist. His wife wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and kissed back passionately, her body melding to him. His stomach sank. He felt his face flush beet red as the black man's hands wandered down to his wife's shapely ass and squeezed.

Unable to look away he watched as they talked, still in an embrace in the foyer. He cursed himself he had not opted for audio in all rooms. What could they be saying?

They broke apart, and the man kicked off his sneakers. She took two steps back and said something else to him with a big smile, and then whipped the robe off. He could see her mouth form the words "ta-daaaa!" as she held her arms out, displaying herself to him. He advanced upon her and began pulled her close with one arm, the free hand squeezing her breasts. They kissed again, and she wrapped one leg around him.

He picked her up, her tiny, fit body easy to handle for him, and carried her to the bedroom. He set her down on the bed, and then stepped back and quickly removed his clothes, kicking pants and under wear aside, tossing his shirt away. He had a very athletic build and Steven felt a terrible, almost indescribable sense of shame that this dark interloper's cock was much bigger than his own. It was hard, standing up straight, eager for his wife's attention.

"Come here, baby. We gonna see if you remember yo last lesson." He said in a street accent. Steven's blood boiled as form the first time he went from shock and horror to anger. Something about the way the man spoke to his wife, the uneducated grammar he displayed set off a rage inside him. His wife was so far above this philandering creature, how could she do this with him?

He pulled her gently by the hair off the bed and onto her knees, and his wife giggled like a school girl. "I remember how you like it daddy" she said in her huskiest, most sensual voice.

She began sucking his cock, with an enthusiasm Steven had never seen. She took it all the way into her mouth, which was impressive since it was very big and thick, bobbing up and down on it. The slurping and sucking sounds were loud. She played with his balls, licked them all over while stroking his rock hard shaft with her hand.

He got on the bed and lay on his back, and she got on top of him. she began riding his dick. She was rough and loud, moaning as she rocked her hips madly, fucking her self with his big black dick. He played with her nipples, and ran his hands on her back. He slapped her on the ass, making her give out a startled cry.

"I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed. "Daddy I'm gonna cum all over your big hard dick!"

"That's it baby." He said to her. "Get it all..."

She cried out in orgasm in a way Steven could barely remember hearing from her. She rolled off him, both of them sweaty, and then he got on top.

The fucking he put on her at that point was absent of tenderness or love. It was animal. He slammed her, battered her with his hips, driving that massive organ into her. Her moans were sometimes of pleasure, and other times of pain, and he never reacted to them either way. He just continued to fuck her roughly, pushing that dick all the way up into her with each thrust.

He turned her over on all fours and began to fuck her from behind. "Oh Daddy..." she moaned. The rapid clapping of his balls smacking against her clit almost drowned the sound out.

"I'm cumming again!" she moaned.

"Yes!" He hissed. He kept pounding on her from behind, pulling her hips back as he thrust forward, not letting her have a seconds relief from the pounding.

Steven was aroused. He didn't know how it could be, he was awash with anger and fear and hurt. But seeing his sweet wife in this new light was mind blowing. Her unbridled lust, this sexual being on the tape was someone he didn't know. But it was incredibly erotic to see. He undid his pants an began to rub his hard dick as he watched, mesmerized by what he saw on the screens.

"Where's the lube" Asked her ebony lover.

"Top drawer" She panted.

He grabbed it and squirted some in his hand. Then he began to play with her asshole. He slipped his lubed index finger up in it, playing with her clit with his other hand. He was gentle, and her moans were softer.

After a while of this he pushed her down on her belly and got on top of her. She cried out, begged him to go slow, and he responded with a tenderness that had not been present in the earlier part of the encounter. Slowly, gently, he pushed it into her. He moved in long gyrating thrusts, each one a little deeper than the last.

"Ugh...you feel that baby?"

"I feel it daddy..."

"What you feel baby?"

"Your big black dick..."

He grunted "You like big black dick?"

"Oh God, yes!!"

He began to thrust harder. "Tell me how you like big black dick!" he commanded.

"Oh I love big black dicks!!" she moaned. "I'm a whore for your big black dick! I'd do anything for it, it makes me cum so hard!"

"Anything?" He asked, pumping harder. "What kind of nasty shit you do for me baby?"

"Oh anything daddy!!" she squealed.

"What you wanna do?" He slapped her on the ass, hard. leaving a red hand print on it.

"I'd hoe the streets for you!! I'd go out and suck strange dick, and bring you home the cash, like you said...Oh Go don't stop!!"

"You gonna give me some of that jewelry in your box over there?"

"Anything you want! Yes! "she wailed.

"Give me some diamonds and shit? That little dick motherfucker you're married to can't fuck you like this can he?"

"No...NO...Oh fuck don't stop!" She moaned.

"Who pussy is this?" He was now fucking her almost as hard in the ass as he had in the pussy before

"It's your pussy daddy! All yours...I'm gonna cum again!!" She frantically rubbed her clit as he slammed her tight ass. "Oh my God you're cumming!! It feels so good and hot in my ass..."

He grunted loudly, emptying his load into her bowels. She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her. Steve shot a load on the floor.

He turned the volume down. He watched them lay together, talking. He didn't want to know what they were saying. After a while she got up and gingerly walked to her jewelry box, limping. She brought him some jewelry and pressed it in his hand. They lay together, smooching a little, talking.

Steven wiped the sweat from his forehead. What am I going to do? He thought...