The Cuckold's Video

Story Info
A cuckold husband watches his wife getting fucked...
2.1k words
3.43
35.4k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The Cuckold's Video

"Happy birthday, sweetie..."

The cougar leaned over the dragon's shoulder, dropping a kiss on his cheek. In one paw, the red-haired feline balanced a three layer chocolate cake, complete with pink icing that danced into intricate swirls and designs that her dragon lover could not. Whereas Pyros would have normally not chosen such a feminine colour for a birthday cake, he couldn't say that it didn't set off the chocolate hues of the sponge in a way that simply made him drool.

And it was his! Damn that cat could bake!

Ruffling his wings against his back, the red dragon leaned into the cougar and growled softly, covered her muzzle and neck in kiss after sweet kiss. Anna giggled and batted him away playfully, only to manoeuvre the cake onto a little table beside the sofa in their living room. She'd promised a big surprise that night and his stomach was already rumbling for it.

"Is that my present?" He murmured, plopping himself on the floor before the sofa and pulling the laughing feline along with him. "It looks delicious... But not quite as delicious as you..."

Chuckling throatily, Anna shook her red locks back from her shoulders, the straight strands falling down to her upper back. In the low, tasteful light from the standing lamp, it shimmered with lines of light and, almost without realising, Pyros found his eyes caught by the ripples of movement, each flick of her hair drawing a fresh way to see her.

Ah, there'd always be something new with his Anna. She kept him guessing. His heart warmed. That was why he loved her so much. It was, as they said, the simple, everyday things that kept a relationship going.

But what Anna had in mind for his birthday was far from the simple, everyday manner of things.

Quite a long way from it, in fact.

"It's not quite your present," she admitted after a pause, during which she shared a chaste kiss with the dragon. "But it's part of it. We can eat it while we watch the DVD I got for you, if you like."

His ears perked, but the cougar was already slicing off a generous helping of cake and handing it to him on a napkin, ever efficient in keeping him distracted.

"A DVD? What film are we watching?" He smiled. "You're too sweet to me, you know, you really didn't have to do anything."

Putting aside a slice of cake for herself, Anna grinned and winked, her long, mascara-laded lashes dropping over one eye and one eye only. The dragon's heart leapt into his throat, pounding and tightening with every ragged beat.

Baking certainly was not the only thing that cat could do.

Swallowing hard, he shifted his position as covertly as he was able, pretending, to the very best of his ability that his cock wasn't half hard beneath the barrier of his jeans. To her credit, Anna appeared to not notice, but she did bend over particular far when popping the DVD into the side of the flat screen TV, tail lifted so that the curve of her buttocks was quite evident through her slinky leggings. He gulped and took a bite of cake to distract himself, sugar exploding on his tongue. Pyros moaned.

"That good, huh?"

"Mm-hm!"

Words were beyond him as he speared another chunk of cake, which made it halfway to his lips before the TV screen flickered into life.

And on the forty-inch flat screen loomed a very familiar pussy, drooling with cum as its owner moaned and begged for more. Before his eyes, a red, knotted cock that could only have belonged to a canine fur - judging from the owner's state of arousal - drove into her with a lewd squelch of sexual juices, ramming in the knot to a chorus of yowls that could only be attributed to a climaxing cougar.

The cake dropped from the fork - straight into his lap.

"W-what..."

He choked on his words and Anna thumped him lightly on the back as he hacked and coughed, eyes streaming. But even through his watery gaze, the look the filmed Anna gave the camera could not be ignored, the cougar giggling as she sucked off another male's cum from her fingers, treating each digit to a swirl and slurp of her tongue.

Flinging her arms around him, Anna pressed her lips up to his ear, half in the dragon's lap and threatened to knock the cake out of his paws with her exuberance, practically bouncing against him as she waited to see if he liked what she'd done for him. Of course, he would though - it was Pyros! The cougar mewled and dropped a kiss on his cheek, batting her eyelashes as the dragon's heart pounded so vigorously that it drew a faint drum of pain from his chest.

"Happy birthday, darling," she breathed, lips tickling the soft spines that took the place of hair on the back of his head. "I made a very special film for you on your birthday...as you can see. And I promise I was thinking of you the whole time."

Purring, she snuggled in against her lover as he gaped and stuttered, words locking up in his throat as his cock, predictably - it wasn't as if it was new territory to the two of them - swelled with blood. Playing the back of her paw across the noticeable bulge in his trousers, Anna laughed lightly and pointed his muzzle to the TV, showing him how she was currently engaged in taking two anthro stallions, so alike with their black muzzles that they could well have been brothers, both at the same time.

"Don't leave your cake now," she admonished, although there was a twinkle in her eye as the version of her on the screen showed her taking a leopard's dick down her throat. "I baked it special for you! I'll be insulted if you don't eat it!"

Her purr cajoled him on and the cougar's paw dropped to his jeans, undoing the button as concentration wavered beyond his grasp. But he had to do as she told him to, submissive thrills rippling through his body, one after the delectable other.

Licking his lips, Pyros shakily cut himself off more of the sweet sponge cake with the side of the fork, though getting it up to his mouth without dropping it or smooshing it into the side of his muzzle was another task entirely. Somehow, he managed to wrangle the morsel between his lips, chewing hastily as his lover moaned and arched her back for an even thicker knot than the one that had graced him on the first screen. The Doberman it belonged to grunted and snarled like a wild animal over her back, digging his short, blunt claws into her hips as he claimed her.

"Oh yeah," he groaned - a tad cliché. "You like that, don't you, little kitty-cat? Need a dose of purebred cock to really fill that hot snatch of yours, don't you?"

"Yessss," Anna hissed, claws outstretched as she rocked on top of what had to be their very own bed. "Take me, fuck me and make me too loose for my husband to feel anything again..."

Pyros inhaled sharply, but then Anna's paw was pushing into his boxers and her fingers wrapped around his cock - suddenly her words no longer mattered. Moaning, the dragon rocked his hips up to her paw and she chuckled, giving his hard shaft a few slow pumps that were more tantalising than truly satisfying.

As insistent as always, however, she nudged the napkin of cake, which was in the process of being squashed in his paw, up to his muzzle once more, eyes alight with the notion of mischief.

"Eat up, darling..."

And so the dragon was forced to eat his cake and enjoy it too, bite by delectable bite as Anna showed him just how many orgasms she had had with males who were bigger, stronger and forever more dominant than he was. One colossal rhinoceros slammed into her, each thrust punctuated with a masculine grunt, and she whimpered as the much larger fur took her as he pleased. His blocky muzzle contorted as he howled out his climax, the groan of it seeming to reverberate up from the pit of his being, somewhere deep and dark and inherently male inside that Pyros simply could not hope to find in himself.

The creampies were one after the other; the camera snapping onto her pussy after different males had had their, very pleasurable way with her. Showing her pussy in various states of filling, the Anna on the screen moaned and spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers for the viewer's pleasure, globules of thick semen oozing from her as if she simply could not be filled anymore. Cum glistened temptingly on her folds and Pyros whined softly, tipping forward with his lips parted and tongue hanging out as if he wished to press his muzzle up into the mess and lick.

Giggling, Anna cooed softly to him, lips on his neck as her paw kept him in a constant state of arousal, hard and throbbing against her palm. After the creampies came more partners, one orgasm after the other with the same wolfen male - a shaggy-haired beast that took her both anally and vaginally with equal vigour and shocking stamina, even by Pyros' standards. Over and over he filled the cougar until she was nothing but a trembling, happily whimpering, mess on a bed that Pyros did not recognise in the slightest.

Eventually, the DVD had to come to an end and it came, as with all the scenes contained within, with a bang. Lying on a bale of straw - wherever had she gone for such an act? - Anna yowled and whimpered, one paw clasped over her muzzle as a feral, four-legged equine mounted her on the bale. As Pyros watched, albeit with bated breath, the blunt tip of the piebald horse's cock pressed to her pussy lips, the stallion pawing at the straw. Anna screwed up her face and, for a moment, he feared that she'd been hurt - but then the stallion's shaft popped in to a lewd, drawn-out moan. Anna fell back, shaking but lips parted into a lusty 'O' of devout pleasure.

Pyros groaned and squeezed his paw around the napkin, devoid but for the remaining smears of frosting and chocolate crumbs, as the stallion bred her, slamming in up to the medial ring and working to grind his hot length deeper still. Not understanding the limits of the anthro cougar beneath him, he rocked and bucked as she yowled, digging up pawfuls of straw as he slammed over her g-spot and drove her to a howling climax.

The horse didn't care for her pleasure, however - of course not, he was a feral. And he treated her like nothing more than a mare to be bred, scooting his hind legs up closer to her as that monstrously thick shaft, too large for her little body to justly take, ground and rammed into her sloppy cunt. The cougar's face contorted and a moment later the stud-stallion whinnied proudly, tail flagging, as spurt after spurt of hot seed flooded her cunny. Unable to contain it all, her rippling, twitching passage forced out drools along the length of his shaft, spattering into the straw beneath them as both heaved for breath, sweat marking streaks through their respective coats.

As the stallion on the screen dismounted, the TV went black and Anna set the remote control aside, tail lashing quietly back and forth. Her paw squeezed around Pyros' shaft and the dragon sucked in a breath that really did nothing to ease the burning in his lungs.

"Did you like it?" She whispered, using her thumb to smear drooling pre-cum down his shaft. "I did it all just for you."

Her eyes glinted.

"I rarely thought about you though. That was a lie. I just wanted to get fucked properly."

Pyros opened and closed his mouth several times, but there was only one thing the dragon could say, sliding his arm around the cougar's waist and squeezing her tightly to him. Sharing her warmth for but a moment, he dug down deep and found the courage to say the words that they'd both, truly, known were coming.

"I loved every second of it, darling."