The Cul-De-Sac Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat Mary up and got her a bathrobe from her bedroom and then placed her in her wheelchair. She asked us to follow her into her bedroom and then into her specially kitted out en-suite.

It had a wonderful machine which she could operate to lift her out of her chair and lower her into a sunken bath. It could also lift her and place her on the loo.

We left Mary to have her bath in peace; but before leaving her, Eve asked Mary how she coped with drying herself after a bath. Mary told her that she managed, but the whole bathroom procedure was something of a struggle. Not just getting dried, but other necessary actions as well.

We showered in one of the guest bedroom en-suites and then Eve went to 'check' on Mary. They were some time and when they did appear we learned that Eve had towelled Mary dry and then 'helped her with her toilet'.

We said goodnight to Mary and told her that we'd ring her each morning to 'discuss future visits to either end of the canal run.

On the way back to our mooring I asked Donna if she'd consider giving up working. The pros and cons were discussed and she admitted that the new job was not as wonderful as it had first appeared.

I was mightily relieved to find that I wouldn't have to try and persuade her that she might actually enjoy being free to do exactly what she wanted to do, when she wanted to do it. Whatever 'it' was.

The next morning Eve told us that she'd been awake for a long time considering Mary's situation and had come to the conclusion that she could make a big difference to her life.

"I want to ask Mary if she would agree to my moving in with her as her companion and carer. She's alone in that house and despite all her electronics and machines she could easily come to harm.

"This shouldn't affect what we have, you'll have Donna all the time and I doubt you'll go wanting for anything. Mary will be safer and I will make sure she has all the attention she wants.

"I don't expect that she would be unhappy if we visited each other regularly. On top of which not only will we have Linda and Helen visiting, Alf and Edith will also be coming to see us.

"I have thought about Jean, and I think it would be okay for her to live in my house, it would be better if someone lived in it. Would you allow her to live there as my tenant if I pay the rent again?"

"Eve my love, you are a real angel. You talk to Mary and see how she feels about your proposal, especially the bit about 'attention'. Your solution to Jean's situation is a good one. Forget the rent and I think I can even sort out a job for her if she wants it."

Mary must have been a tough lady to have come through her accident and still be able to accept what had happened to her, but she cried so much when Eve rang her that Eve could hardly understand what she was saying, so she told Mary that she was on her way to see her.

We called a taxi and Eve went to Mary.

Two days later Eve no longer lived in the Cul-De-Sac. We'd talked to Helen and she had Skyped her sister.

A week later Donna and I were installing Jean in her new home and two days after that she was taken to one of my hardware stores and introduced to the manager who had just lost an assistant. He had decided that he wanted a livelier life and had joined the army.

In between all this we had still been able to cruise down to Mary's and do wonderful things to each other. We had also been able to join her in her swimming pool and, because we hadn't bothered with such silly things as swimming costumes, we were able to do even more wonderful things to each other.

Jean was wrong about not getting involved with our activities. Unfortunately she was unable to contemplate my involvement in her sex life, but the many attentions of all the other associates meant that she rarely had much free time.

Alf and Edith visited us, and after a celebratory fuck at our place we rang Mary and asked if we could visit her the next day. We had explained about Alf and Edith and so she was happy for us to visit.

I'd already told Alf that we didn't want his friends Frank and Mary as group members, we felt that we had as many as we could handle, no pun intended. As luck would have it he hadn't told them about us so there wouldn't be any hurt feelings.

Mary was quite taken by both Alf and Edith, twice as I recall.

Mary pointed out that not only did her home have sufficient bedrooms for those present, but also for Linda, Helen and Jean, so plans were made for a Christmas get together. Because of Mary's knowledge of the catering outlets in the locality she said she could guarantee that we would not go hungry and not a dish to be washed.

Everyone would have to return to Mary's home a week before Christmas in order to attend a wedding.

In view of the proximity to Christmas it was decided that there would be little sense in anyone returning to their own homes for so short a time, and as poor Jean was the only working person in the group I gave her the week off. The house would be full of guests and the bride and groom would spend their honeymoon in one of Mary's bedrooms. Visitors would be welcome during daylight hours.

I unlocked my gate to the canal tow path and opened it wide. The street was no longer a Cul-De-Sac.