The Culmination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." He was even more massive with his exposed hairy white torso and clearly visible bulge. I then quickly remembered that this massive white man had sex with my Indian mom. I was getting a little erect from the playback.

"Well, shower, then come get breakfast."

"Yes, sir."

He walked into his kitchen.

I tried fixing myself up. I stood up and zipped up my pants. I'm glad I did, as the next image made me go 'Uhh.'

My mom in Trevor's large white dress shirt. Nothing else. Legs bare, feet bare, hair wet, body clean, and she smelt like lavender. Oh god indeed.

The shirt was buttoned up halfway, meaning I was looking at a snippet of my mom's brown boobies. And the boner rises.

"Mom?"

"Ravi," she said with that all-is-great smile. I smiled too.

"How, umm, how."

She smiled and nodded. "Oh, did you hear? Did you hear us do that? That?"

I shook my head. All the moisture left my mouth when I replied, "No."

She looked at me with a pout. "No? Well, what we did, Son, that?" She walked out the room and then poked her head back in. With a big smile, she said, "That was just me thanking him for dinner."

The End