The Cult of Venus Ch. 01

Story Info
Lila gets a job in a sex cult.
2.2k words
4.08
71.6k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iole
Iole
62 Followers

When the store where Lila worked as a commercial artist closed and she needed to get another job she followed many leads that turned out to be dead ends. The ad for a maid seemed like a long shot, and certainly not what she really wanted, but times were tough and jobs were scarce, so she made an appointment for an interview. Now she was near the end of the interview and sensed she was going to be hired. Venus, the boss, told her the last thing would be for her to strip. Lila took off all her clothes and handed them to the servant. Lila had a good body with full breasts and wide hips. Her butt was high and nicely rounded. The boss nodded approvingly and pushed a contract across the desk for her to sign. She was in! Venus said her clothes would be cleaned and stored and that Thor, the trainer, would show her to her room and issue her work clothes. Lila followed him out a different door than the one she had entered by and down a long hall with numbered rooms on each side. He opened the one that was to be hers and told her to take a shower, and that he would be back later. When she came out of the shower Thor was waiting in the easy chair and her new clothes were on the bed.

Morning of the first day - Thor's Technique

Her work clothes were simple and consisted of only two garments. The top was a bandeau held on by an elastic band that encircled her chest just above her breasts. The filmy fabric attached to it was just long enough to cover her nipples and areolas but short enough to allow easy access to her breasts. When they began to enlarge in pregnancy she would be given longer garments, but not so long as to interfere with the attentions of her lovers or the sucking of babies. The bottom was similar to the top - an elastic band around her waist with enough sheer fabric attached to cover her pussy and allow room for expansion of her swelling belly.

Lila put on the bandeau and skirt and sat on the bed to wait for further instructions. The bed and the room were small because the only men she would service there would be her trainers. The clothes she wore to work would allow her to be easily taken anywhere and in any position. Private intercourse was not a tenet of the cult. There were three pillows on the bed. Two were conventional bed pillows, and the third was a firm wedge of foam. In addition to the bed the room was furnished with an easy chair, a straight chair and a mirrored dressing table with drawers for her clothes, cosmetics and sex aids.

Thor was tall and slim and wore only a kilt. His penis was large enough to provide a comfortable feeling of fullness when completely inserted but would appear small compared to the broad, thick dicks some of the advanced trainers had. He motioned for Lila to come to him. He pulled her onto his lap and began kissing her lips. His hands moved to her breasts and gently massaged them. He slid the elastic of her bandeau below her breasts, and his kisses moved down her throat and breast to a nipple which he teased with his tongue for awhile. The teasing turned into gentle biting and sucking as he moved from breast to breast. When her nipples were hard and erect one hand moved to her knees and nudged her legs apart. He stroked the inside of her thigh, stopping short of her pussy. His hand moved to the other leg and stroked down to her knee before starting back up toward her crotch and moving to her other thigh. With each pass he came closer to her mound, first brushing over her pubic hair, then pausing briefly at the lips of her cunt where he detected moisture. By this time she was thrusting her hips slightly. On the next pass his finger moved inside her lips, stroking from clit to anus, touching but never entering.

Thor set her down from his lap, led her to the bed and instructed her to lie on her back and part her knees, which she did eagerly. He knelt between her legs and stroked her slit with his dick. By this time she was actively thrusting her hips, seeking to be entered, but Thor only continued his stroking, skillfully evading her attempts to impale herself on him. At last he rested the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt and pressed gently, allowing the head barely past her vaginal sphincter which gripped him hard (but not as hard as it would be able to after her training). He slowly pushed further a fraction of an inch at a time giving her vagina time to conform to him. When he had penetrated her passageway an inch he withdrew, paused, and slowly entered her again. This time he pushed a bit further and enjoyed the spasms of her cunt trying to draw him in further. She squirmed and bucked her hips through three more torturously slow withdrawals and reentries, each one deeper than the last until the head of his dick was against her cervix. He held it there as she came with violent jerks, then with one last thrust he came himself and held his cock in place as the contractions of her vagina involuntarily sucked his gism into her womb. When his cock began to soften he reached for the foam wedge, and lifting her hips placed it under them with the large edge just under her cunt and the small end tapering back toward her waist. The purpose of the pillow was to aid in her impregnation by causing semen drain toward her cervix.

Afternoon of the first day - Little David Was Small, but Oh My!

David himself wasn't small; he was actually six feet and 180. It was his penis that was small, hardly four inches long when completely hard, and no more than a couple of fingers' width in diameter. Nor did he have Thor's skill at arousing a woman. His former trainees had added the "Oh My!" to his description because he more than made up for any other shortcomings with his ability to zero in on the G-spot, probe it and bring any woman to a crashing, shrieking orgasm with only a couple of thrusts. Many of the new recruits were virgins, and even Thor's gentle technique and skill at popping cherries left some with sore cunts and a fear of dongs. They found the sight of David's relatively small member somewhat reassuring.

When David entered her room Lila, like many before her, doubted she could cum again so soon, and like them, she was in for a surprise. The one aspect of foreplay David was skilled at was nursing. He could bring a woman with sensitive tits off just by sucking on them. He lay down beside Lila and lifted the fabric of the bandeau. David was a tit-man and took time to admire hers before lightly running his fingers around the areolas until the nips rose to salute him. He acknowledged their homage with his lips and tongue. Soon he applied the kind of lip lock nursing babies use and after one tit was well-sucked he moved to the other. He suckled her like a pro. His hand stealthily moved down to her cunt and found it wet with readiness for him. He turned her on her back, parted her legs and mounted her from above. The gob of lubricant he quickly swiped into her hole probably wasn't necessary, but he liked to assure a smooth entry. Lila's cunt was still open and relaxed from being fucked by Thor, and David's member was so small and pointed that it was probing her seat of pleasure in seconds. Lila had always lived in thin-walled apartments and had never been a screamer. She and her boyfriend didn't dare hump too hard or make much noise at all for fear the neighbors might hear them, but she was screaming and humping now. Her orgasm came fast and hard. David came too. They remained coupled as his cock's spasms subsided, and he pumped softly into her cunt which was still eagerly trying to suck cum out of his dick.

He noted to himself that Lila was going to be very good at milking dicks with her pussy. Thinking about it pleased him so much that his cock began to stiffen inside her again. He had put the wedge under her hips, and this time he intended to screw her with it there. Her elevated hips would enable him to get his dick further into her passage, and this time he would thrust into her pussy for a much longer time before he brought her off again. Lila felt him stirring in her cunt and began responding with small fucking movements.

Soon Lila would be mounted many times a day by many different men, but Little David was her last fuck for today. The goddess provided classes for the priestesses-in-training to improve their skills, so in about an hour Lila would attend a Kama Sutra class.

The second day -- Donkey Dick

Dick was a short, powerfully-built man. His arms and legs were short and broad and thick, and so were his hands and fingers. His penis was built along the same lines, except more so. It was actually a respectable five inches long when fully erect, but it was eight inches around which made it appear shorter -- small comfort to women with tight twats. But he was very much in demand among women who could take most or all of his cock without much pain. When he was not conducting a training class he was often called to service both female lay worshippers and priestesses.

He arrived in Lila's room and presented her with a fitted equipment case containing dildos and vibrators of various sizes, two sets of Ben Wa balls -- large and small - and a big tube of lubricant. Convinced that his cock was his best feature Dick did not conceal it with the kilt the other trainers wore. He chose a bottomless loincloth that consisted of a belt around his waist with a sheer apron hanging from it in front and a slightly wider one in back. When he was still the garment gave a tantalizing hint of the treasure it concealed, and when he moved it allowed his equipment to move freely also, swinging from side to side as he walked. Lila was impressed as he walked toward her and wondered if she would be able to take him. She would. Her birth canal was large enough for a baby to pass through, and big as Dick's cock was, it wasn't nearly as big around as a baby's head. That was going to hurt.

Dick's foreplay consisted of feeling her cunt and fingering it to get an idea of its size and elasticity. He decided on a medium large vibrating dildo, lubricated it and rubbed it over her clit a few times. Lila's apprehension had subsided enough that she began responding and thrusting toward the dildo. Dick pressed the bulbous head into her cunt. He thrust a few times and then turned it on. It was the best vibrator she had ever experienced, and she wanted desperately to come on it, but seeing her excitement Dick turned it off and withdrew it. He returned to the case and chose a larger dildo without a vibrator -- she liked them too much -- and she needed to learn to come on a cock, whether real or not. He fucked her with this one for a while and then brought out a still bigger one. It was not as big as Dick was, but it would be the last one before the real thing. He spent a long time making sure she not only could take the big dildo, but enjoyed it. At last he called for a servant to take the dildos away and wash them. The servants always liked to watch Dick work, so this one stood against the wall watching in amazement and stroking his own dick.

Dick laid Lila on her back, gave her nipples a brief sucking, oiled her hole and his tool and began his entry. His deliberateness tended to drive watchers mad. He first placed it at her entrance and pushed gently. He set up a slow thrusting rhythm that eventually took him just past her vaginal sphincter. She was spreading her legs ever further apart and thrusting toward him. By now she was well able to take him, so he had mercy on everyone and slowly gave her all of it. Merely feeling the size of the cock in her pussy was enough to make her cum, and watching made the servant cum too as Dick unloaded his baby juice into her.

Dick was her last trainer. Lila was now ready to serve as a priestess in the main temple.

Iole
Iole
62 Followers