The Cult of Venus Ch. 02

Story Info
Lila in the Temple of Venus.
2.6k words
4.19
64.8k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iole
Iole
62 Followers

Lila lost her job and broke up with her boyfriend about the same time. After a long search she took a job as "maid to a rich woman." The woman's name was Venus. A gorgeous Titian blond, she was in her forties, six feet even with a voluptuous figure. When she interviewed Lila she wore a dress fashioned after that of the Minoan Snake Goddess: The blouse had ¾-length sleeves and the front was open to expose and support her ample breasts. It came back together below them and attached to a skirt which fell in tiers to the floor. Her hair was piled high on her head. All of the clothing in her wardrobe was copied from paintings of goddesses from various cultures, but her favorite costume was what Venus wore in Botticelli's painting The Birth of Venus: nothing but her long, flowing hair. She looked like a goddess, and that was how she was thought of by the members of the cult. The purpose of the cult was for the members to pleasure each other sexually, and the children who resulted were reared communally and trained to fill the many jobs needed to keep a large establishment going. Women like Lila whose full lips, big tits and wide hips suggested fecundity were assigned to be breeders, although their title was "priestess."

Lila was issued work clothes consisting of a brief bandeau to cover her tits and a micro mini skirt that barely concealed her cunt. The design of the clothes left the wearer easily accessible to be fucked, and her first few days were spent doing just that with her trainers. Her contract required that she either provide the cult with five babies or serve the cult eight years in some other capacity. Even though her fertile period was past for the month, Thor, David and Dick, her first trainers, had done their best to make sure their little swimmers could find her egg, just in case. Many new recruits who came in just after their menstrual period ended never had another period until their first babies were born and their six months of nursing were up. Venus was so skilled at selecting good breeders that some women never had periods between their pregnancies at all, getting promptly knocked up again as soon as they were delivered of a baby.

Chapter 1 -- Lila goes to work

Lila inserted her smaller set of ben wa balls and entered the sanctum where the worship of Venus took place. Erotic music was playing softly, the moans and whispers incorporated into the music blending with the live groans and gasps from worshippers having sexual intercourse in the room. It was a large room perfumed by incense and the underlying musky scent of sex. It was furnished around an altar. The settings were changed often, but action taking place on it was shown on a large screen behind it and smaller screens around the room. At present it was furnished only with a sex swing and some curved lounges. Lila knew how the lounges were used because she had seen them demonstrated by some of the priestesses and their lovers in the Kama Sutra class, and she could guess at the purpose of the sex swing.

The lounges had a large curve at one end and a smaller curve at the other end. After a breeder had been filled with cum it was comfortable for her to lie with her legs on the large curve and her head on the smaller curve allowing the spunk to drain toward her cervix to fill its intended purpose.

The furniture in the rest of the room consisted of more lounges, couches, chaise longues, ramps and wedges which were oriented so that those occupying them could watch the action on the stage or the screens. Sometimes the action was live, and sometimes erotic films were shown. Just now the stage was vacant. The wall opposite the stage consisted of sliding doors that could be opened to expand the room into a large ante-room where fuck races and other events were held. The other two walls were covered with excellent reproductions of erotic art interspersed with racks containing books of erotic paintings, dildos and other sexual paraphernalia. Lila was especially intrigued by a reproduction of Titian's Worship of Venus which featured Venus being adored by a multitude of cupids that she and her nymphs had given birth to as a result of their passion for their lovers. A larger copy had dominated Venus's office. Lila moved on around the room to a collection of pencil sketches depicting couples engaging in the various positions described in the Kama Sutra. Soon a pair of hands slipped under her bandeau and cupped her breasts from behind. She could feel a cock urgently pressing against her.

"Which position is your favorite?"

"Well," she answered, "We have a good start on the Dog."

With that she bent from the waist and rested her hands on the low stool beneath the paintings. She raised her hips toward him, and he entered her pussy. She arched and released her back as he pumped into her. He had been away for a few weeks, and when she twisted around to look at him he shot his rusty load into her pussy before he intended to and before she was ready. He apologized and selected a dildo from the rack and finished her off with it.

Before she came to the cult sex had been something Lila could take or leave. Mostly she did it just to satisfy her boyfriend and never counted on cumming herself, and she definitely did not want to get knocked up, but the training for this job had given her a new enjoyment of fucking and being fucked. Her trainers made sure she came at every encounter. Lila still wasn't too sure how she felt about getting knocked up, but since getting that way was highly enjoyable, and producing babies was part of the job, she was coming to accept the idea. She was especially relieved that she would not have the sole responsibility for supporting the child.

Venus believed sex was for the pleasure of both partners, and she also believed it should result in pregnancy whenever possible. She had a theory that conception was most likely to result if the partners came at the same time. She thought the spasms of the cunt in orgasm helped draw the spunk into the cervix. She also believed that if the breeder lay with her legs elevated afterwards that helped too.

Venus had been pregnant many times herself and reveled in the experience. She delighted in the swelling of her breasts and their increased sensitivity to her lovers' attentions. She relished the sight of her swelling belly. The orgasms she had with her lovers seemed more intense after she had been bred.

As Lila walked around the room she saw several obviously pregnant breeders being fucked or being prepared for fucking. One heavily pregnant priestess sat on a couch with her bandeau pulled down below her enlarged breasts. Two men were tugging at her nipples with their lips. One had his hand under her skirt fingering her clit and pussy, and the other stroked his dick. A third man stood waiting his turn with her, his huge hard on twitching in eager anticipation. As Lila watched, one of the suckling men abandoned the breast he had been sucking and moved to stand in front of the priestess's cunt which was damp with waiting for him. He slowly entered her. Her murmurs of pleasure at the attention to her tits and clit changed to moans of ecstasy as she felt the dick enter her. The third man took his turn at her breast.

Priestesses were in demand for fucking when they were pregnant, and nursing mothers were very much in demand between the scheduled feedings of their babies. The more they were nursed the more their milk production increased, so there was always plenty of milk for their infants and their lovers both.

New mothers nursed their babies for six months, and then the infants were assigned to wet nurses so the mothers could become fertile and get pregnant again. Despite being nursed, a few women ovulated soon after giving birth and promptly became pregnant again. Being pregnant and nursing at the same time increased the desirability of a priestess, and they were in high demand.

Chapter 2 -- The recreation area

Lila was reassured at seeing for herself that being knocked up would not mean an end to her new-found enjoyment of screwing and went into the next room. It was a play room furnished with sex swings, sex furniture and a large assortment of sex toys.

A huge flat screen TV attached to one wall was showing a pornographic movie. Several watchers were acting out their own versions of the action taking place on the screen.

Six or eight people were sitting on the floor in a circle playing spin the bottle. A ramp with a wedge at one end was nearby. Jody, a short, curvy brunette, who had won the last spin, lay on the ramp blindfolded with her head and shoulders downhill resting on the wedge and her legs hanging from the high end with her cunt perched on the edge ready to receive the cock of the next winner. Her wrists and ankles were softly cuffed to the sides of the ramp. Jody had only been in the cult a few weeks longer than Lila, and didn't know if any of the numerous times she had mated had knocked her up yet or not.

The bottle was spun, and amid much laughing and teasing, the man it pointed to approached Jody. Her restraints assured she would not be able to touch him. If she was able to guess his identity after he screwed her she would get to screw the next winner too, but if she failed to identify him he would get to screw the next woman the bottle pointed at.

The winner of the spin chose a feather from a display of sex toys, and there were shouts of "Cheater!" from the other players. He ignored them and began tickling Jody's ankles with the feather, drawing it slowly up her leg to her cunt. He circled her labia a few times and then stroked her breasts. He dropped the feather and knelt between her legs. He tucked the hem of his kilt into the waistband and stroked her clit and the insides of her labia with his dick. She began to moan and thrust her hips. He touched the entrance to her hole with his dick and then entered her and began to thrust rapidly. When she felt him begin to swell within her the muscles of her cunt clenched and unclenched. Feeling her getting ready to cum, he pressed the eye of his cock against her cervix and bathed it with his cum. He held it there for a few minutes as her pussy spasms milked him dry.

Jody guessed his name correctly, and someone removed her blindfold and asked what gave it away. "The feather," she replied. "He always uses the feather because he thinks we won't be able to identify his hands," she giggled.

Since Jody had guessed correctly the blindfold was replaced, and the bottle was spun again to choose her next lover.

Chapter 3 -- Water fucks

Three large spas and a swimming pool occupied the next room. Several people were swimming laps in the pool, and several couples were making out in the spas and on their edges. A popular position was for a priestess to sit on the edge of the spa while her lover drilled her pussy and sucked her tits at the same time. Several couples were enjoying each other that way. Others were obviously fucking under water with only their heads showing.

It was a sunny day, and the cover to the indoor pool had been opened to let the sun in. Couples were sunning and copulating on the chaise longues on the pool deck. They were a good width for a woman to straddle her partner and ride his dick.

Lila removed her bandeau and skirt, placed them on a longue and began swimming laps. As swimmers finished their laps they would pair off in the shallow end of the pool and begin foreplay. When Lila stopped swimming a man approached her and placed a hand between her legs and bounced her up and down in the water. She squirmed away and attempted to do the same to him but wasn't able to. She did like the heft of his dick and balls in her hand, though. He pulled her against him and cupped her ass cheeks, lifting her to where he could reach her breasts. She locked her legs around him and felt his erect dick pointing at her pussy. He slowly lowered her onto it and began thrusting into her. He had a good mouth and continued to use it on her breasts it as he fucked her. He increased the speed of his thrusting and brought them both to climax.

Lila dried herself and stretched out on a longue to catch some rays. A man carrying a bottle of oil approached and offered to rub oil on her. Lila promptly accepted. Unlike most of the men in the pool area he was wearing his kilt. Perhaps he had not been swimming. He sat on the edge of the chaise and massaged oil onto Lila's tits. He gave token swipes at her shoulders and thighs but concentrated on her tits and belly. He turned her around and rubbed more oil onto her back and butt, but then his hands crept around her body to give more attention to her tits.

Satisfied with the amount of oil he had applied to Lila's skin, he turned her to face him and pushed her into a reclining position. He pressed her belly as if to feel if there was a baby bump and then moved to her pussy and teased her clit and felt for moisture. Seeing she was ready for him he removed his kilt to reveal a dick that was huge even in its semi-hard state! Lila thought it might even be thicker than trainer Donkey Dick's! He dabbed lubricant on it and on Lila' hole and began his slow entry. Lila had learned she could enjoy an astonishingly large dick if it were fed into her cunt slowly. He pressed a bit and then withdrew. On the next thrust he pushed it in further and then withdrew. When he was out of her Lila could feel her cunt muscles contracting with her need to be penetrated again. At last it was all the way in, and they lay still except for the contractions of their sex organs. She loved the feeling of fullness it gave her. He slowly pulled it all the way out, paused and then gave her all of it. She came when the dick touched her cervix, and so did he. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and kept her pelvis tilted.

Lila knew she was past her fertile period for the month and near the beginning of her period, so it was unlikely she had gotten pregnant, but she had enjoyed her first days on the job and went to bed that night looking forward to the next month. When Lila woke up the next morning her period had indeed started.

Iole
Iole
62 Followers