The Cult's Mascot

Story Info
In search of inner peace, she agrees to give up her humanity.
4.7k words
4.24
26k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first time in the cult's forbidden manor since I joined it two month ago. This place was reserved for the members of the inner circle and ordinary members, like me, were not allowed. I was a little nervous, but I was also aroused because I could not stop thinking about the rumours of the orgies that were held here.

It was thanks to Ms. Clark that I was given the chance to be here. I first visited her three months ago when she came to the boutique where I worked. She had admired my beauty and had told me that she used to work in beauty-salon she was younger. She became a frequent customer and during our conversations, her attitude had been so motherly and kind that I had felt that I could open up to her. When she realized that I was a lonely and scared nymphomania, she invited me to come to one of the cult's meetings.

After my first time in one of the meetings, I never missed any of them. For the first time in my life, I was among some people who accepted me as who I was and did not judge or exploit me.

It was now almost an hour that I was waiting in the empty changing room. The lockers and the benches were made of crafted wood and the dark tiles on the floor and on the walls had golden symbols on them. I felt too cheap to be in this place and I was relieved when Ms. Clark finally showed up. She seemed a bit exhausted, but she had her usual warm smile when we shook hands.

"Hi Clara. Why don't you get rid of those clothes and show me what you got under them?"

She quickly undressed down to her elegant lingerie. For a woman in her fifties, she looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her small breasts were still firm, and her stomach was muscled. The legs were so well shaped that I could not believe my eyes.

"Wow! Are those legs real or are they photoshopped?"

She grinned and put her right leg on the bench.

"You can touch it if you like."

I shyly caressed the back of her leg. Her muscles were hard as stone. I felt a sudden urge to kiss her knee, but I feared that it might be inappropriate and controlled myself. I reluctantly let go of her leg and started fiddling with the button of my jeans. I felt less confident getting naked and exposing my flat chest and small butt.

There was no use in any kind of hesitation, though. As per instruction, I had already gave away the few things that I owned, including my clothes, jewellery, phone and other insignificant properties. I also had cancelled all my credit cards, evacuated my apartment, quit my job, and broken up with all my boyfriends. There was no need to call my parents, because they already had disowned me after I became a notorious slut during my college years.

When I was finished undressing, I saw that Ms. Clark was checking me out. I nervously played with my fingers. She walked around me and touched my sides and back.

"I like your petite frame; it is perfect for your new role."

The role that she was referring to, was the cult's mascot. I did not know anything about it until two weeks ago, when I heard that there was a vacancy in the inner circle, because the legendary old mascot was going to retire. The others explained to me that the mascot was an embodiment of the cult's teachings about embracing our animalistic nature.

When they asked me if I wanted to apply, I decided to act like every other girl in the cult and do it. I was not as excited as others, though, because with all those pretty and sophisticated women competing for the job, I did not think that I had any chance.

Along with my new friends, I entered an office to fill the documents, and I was surprized to meet Ms. Clarks and find out that she was in charge of reviewing the applications. Back then, she seemed very happy to meet me there and welcomed me warmly and it made other girls a bit jealous. For the first time in my life, she made me feel special.

And today, her approval of my body made me feel confident.

She opened the door at the end of the changing room and held it open for me. Apparently she expected me to follow her into the manor while I was still naked. Although I always had exhibitionist fantasies, I was afraid to do what she expected. When she saw my hesitation, she came gently pulled on my arm.

"You should be proud to show off your lovely body around here."

I held my breath as we passed a big foyer and went down the stairs into the basement. At the end of a fluorescent-lit corridor, there was a metal door, which opened to a moderately large room. The walls and the floor were covered with white tiles and there was a big closet at the end of the room. A treadmill, some work-out equipment, a television set, a small shower booth, and a toilet seat were among the items in the room. There was also a big metal table in the centre.

Ms. Clark took two stools from under the table and invited me to sit. The metal seat felt cold to my bare skin. She went out of the room and returned with two cups of coffee. The coffee relaxed me and we chatted about her day and my trip to the manor. It reminded me the day that she asked me to meet her in her office a week ago.

She had hugged me and told me that I was accepted for the job trial. I had been surprised and confessed that I had not thought it through when I had applied and that I did not feel ready. She had seemed a little disappointed, and told me that there was no pressure. But she also had said that this could be the greatest opportunity in my life and that if I ever hoped to reach complete peace with my nature, I should take this seriously. When I left her office that day, I was feeling guilty about the disappointed look on her face, and I was also afraid that I might lose my place in the cult. It took me half a day to call her and say that I was ready.

When we were finished drinking, she told me that she needed to do a closer inspection of my body. She helped me climb the metal table and took a closer look at my genitals. I bit my lower lip when she stimulated my clitoris and made it erect. She repeated the stimulation with each nipple. I tried to tell myself that this was not very different from a gynaecologist's appointment, and remained calm and steady.

"You know that as the mascot, you are expected to represent an animal. While our previous mascot represented a she-leopard, I think that in your case, the canine characteristics are much stronger than the feline ones."

I did not understand what she meant by that. I must have looked confused because she smiled.

"To put it simple, I think that you have a very cute puppy-girl inside you."

I remained silent for several minutes. It was not the first time that I was asked to play roles. Many of my pervert lovers wanted to fuck me as a police officer, a doctor, a teacher, an infant, and many other personas. They would also treat me like different animals, including horses, monkeys, cats, and of course, dogs. Despite my initial protests, I had always submitted to their wish. As I did now with Ms. Clark.

"Ok. Whatever works for you."

She looked carefully into my eyes, and when she saw that I was serious, she went on.

"In order to properly represent a she-dog, you are going to need some training, and also some slight body modification."

I was a little confused. "I thought that I just have to wear something like a Halloween costume. What do you mean by body modification?"

Ms. Clark laughed. "Oh honey, you are so naive. Let me make it clear. You are supposed to be our little puppy, and dogs usually do not wear costumes. That would be unnatural."

"You don't mean that you are going to do plastic surgeries on me to make me look more like a dog, do you?"

A louder laughter from her. "Of course not, you silly girl. Why would we want to ruin such a cute body? Look, there are going to be some minor piercings and you are going to wear some harmless gadgets, but I assure you that no one is going to amputate you or change your appearance. You should trust me on this. OK?"

I always had an optimist and trusting nature. Unlike my former friends who constantly warned me about trusting strangers, my mentors in the cult assured me that this was one of my greatest strengths. It was true that I usually ended up with violent guys, but according to my mentors, this was alright, because I was secretly masochistic and enjoyed being abused.

I smiled at Ms. Clark. "I trust you."

She kissed me on the forehead and patted my hair. "It is a privilege to have your trust. I prefer not to explain the whole process right now, but I will ask for your permission before every step. Deal?"

I nodded.

She explained that before anything else, we have to do the piercings, because they will take a while to heal properly. She said that I would receive five piercings: one on the tip of my tongue, one under my lower lip, two on each nipple, and one of my clitoris.

I did not have any piercings or tattoos before, because I was afraid that a potential lover might find them repellent. On the other hand, I winced when I imagined the pain when a needle would penetrate those sensitive areas.

"Is there a general fetish among the cult's members? I mean, is there a reason for choosing those particular places?"

"There certainly is a common fetish, but these piercings have practical reasons, which you will see for yourself later."

When I finally showed my consent, she brought her equipment and put on latex gloves. Following her order, I lied on the steel table. She said that it was better if I did not look at the process, and blindfolded me. She also tied up my ankles and wrists and restrained me in a spread-eagled position.

She started with my lower lip. The sting was more painful than what I expected, but I managed to keep quite. Without hesitation, she held my tongue out with a forceps and quickly pierced it. This time the pain made me jerk a little. When she pierced my nipples, the pain was like an electric shock and I shrieked. I was scared from what I knew would be coming next, and tried to beg her to stop. But the forceps was still holding my tongue and all I managed to do, was some meaningless mumbling.

She did not do anything for a few seconds and I calmed down, as I thought that she had decided to stop. I was shocked when she pierced my clitoris. My scream was so loud that it hurt my own ears. I was sobbing uncontrollably for a while and she kept caressing my hair and kissing me. After I calmed down a little, she slowly freed my hands and legs. When she removed the blindfold, I that her smiling face was wet with tears.

"There would be no more pain today, little pet. Calm down now."

When I first joined the cult and told one of my boyfriends about the positive vibe in it, he said that the kind attitude from the other members is just a recruitment technique, and that they would start treating me like shit when they knew I was in their hands; just like the boys who first flirted, and then abused me.

There was something about Ms. Clarks that made me trust her, though. A selflessness that was very unlike the selfish greed that were always in the eyes of the abusive men who pursued me.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soothing words from a woman who had just gave me the worst pain of my life. After a while, when I felt sleepy, Ms. Clark carried my limp body to a soft mattress in the corner of the room. Before drifting to sleep, I felt her soft kiss on my eyes.

The next day, I woke up to the pleasant smell of coffee and to the smiling face of Ms. Clarks. After breakfast, she explained to me that in the next few days, we would concentrate on my trainings. In order to behave like a dog, I needed to watch a lot of videos and read some books about the animal.

Ms. Clarks encouraged me try to imitate what I learned about dog's behaviour. At first, I was afraid that I might look stupid doing those things in front of her, but she acted coolly and made me concentrate on doing the job right. She gave me practical advice in a matter-of-fact tone and said things like: "This is more like a cat's prowl. You should try short and fast steps if you want to give it a canine impression."

By the end of the day, I learned how to walk, run, sit, eat and even piss like a bitch. She always rewarded me after I did something right, and gave me emotional treats like praises, kisses, hugs, and even orgasms. I could not remember the last time that I had so much laughter in a single day. After a couple of days like that, Ms. Clark said that she was satisfied with my progress.

"You can now perfectly imitate a she-dog, but it is not enough. The cult needs your character to be similar to a dog's, as far as possible. This requires rigorous mental and physical training. Your mental training might take years to complete, but the physical part can be done in a minute."

"Do you mean that you are going to brain-wash me so that I will think that I am a dog?"

"Absolutely not. Your duties as the cult's mascot will sometimes make it necessary for you to act like an elegant seductress and that means that we have to keep and strengthen your feminine skills. What we are trying to achieve is something like the characteristics of a werewolf. Or in your case, of a weredog! With the help of some hypnosis techniques, we are going to give you a multiple-personality quality."

"But, isn't that a mental disorder? I mean, will I end up in an asylum when I'm finished here? Am I going to forget who I am?"

"Do not get me wrong. We are not going to take away any aspect of your personality. On the contrary, we are adding a new aspect to your character, and you will end up a greater person. I assure you that you can always choose to use any aspect of your character that you wish."

I was not sure if she was completely honest with me. As if sensing my doubts, she offered that I think about it for a while. "If you refuse to undertake the necessary steps, you will be disqualified for the job. But I want you to remember that nothing is going to be done to you without your consent."

The smile on her face seemed forced and it showed that she did not like the idea of my refusal. "While you contemplate your decision about your mental training, we can start the physical modification. Are you ready?"

I nodded enthusiastically, because it would be a nice distraction from the unsettling idea of receiving the mind-set of a bitch-in-heat. I knew that bitches are not very picky in choosing their sexual partners. I already had that characteristic; I would sleep with any man who was confident enough to pursue me. Anyway, I was a little unsure about the other instincts.

Ms. Clark ordered me to climb the table and open my legs. She brought a small box from the closet. First she replaced the steel bars in my pierced genitals with big gold rings. Then she and took some pink leather stuff out of the box. She attached two cuffs to my ankles, two mittens to my hands, and put a collar around my neck.

Next, she produced two chains. She attached it to the ring of the cuff on my left ankle, passed it through my clitoris ring, and attached it to the other cuff. She attached the other chain to a ring on my left mitten, passed it through both nipple rings, and clipped it to the right mitten. When she was finished with the chains, there was a playful smile on her face. She lifted me from the table and put me on floor.

"Stand."

When I tried to obey, a sharp pain in my clitoris made me shriek. I lost my balance. When I hit the ground, my body reaction made me stretch my legs and that caused another sharp pain.

Ms. Clark giggled. In my agonizing situation, I felt humiliated and betrayed. When she looked at me, she smiled and hugged me. "I'm sorry to trick you into this painful experience, but it was necessary to teach you two important lessons. The first one is evident: with this chains, you can no longer stand or walk straight. Go ahead and try again. Be more careful this time."

I obeyed and saw that I could only squat if I did not want to pull the clit-ring. It felt embarrassing to remain in this position, so I knelt.

She said that the chains would be removed whenever I had to do my required exercise and workout. She also said that I might have some problems during sleep, but I would eventually get used to it.

"The second lesson from this experience is a mental one. As the cult's mascot, you are an important part of the entertainment during the cult's gatherings. Puppies are supposed to be cute and hilarious. When people laugh at you, you should not get angry, but you should rather feel cherished."

She also made me try my limits with the mittens. With my hands enclosed in a fist, I became unable to grab or use many objects. I could not stretch my hands to my sides or above my head.

She finally attached the ring on my tongue to the hook under my lip. It made speaking impossible. She put my bowls in front of me and poured some water and food. With my useless hands and tongue, there was no way to eat like a human and I had to do it like an animal. I panicked and looked pleadingly at Ms. Clark. She immediately freed my tongue.

"We do not have to do this right now. You should just know that this will help greatly in your adjustment process. But as I said, we will not do anything without your consent. I will give you this night to think about everything, but you will have to reach a decision by tomorrow night."

She left me while the chains to my clit and nipples were still attached. Alone in the dark, I thought about my reaction to the tongue lock. I wondered about what had made me freak out like that. Maybe I had not took the role seriously before. But now I was reaching the point of no-return. Was this really what I wanted to do for the rest of my life? Evidently, my body wanted that. My pussy was wet and it was beating as if a new heart had grown down there.

But how about the other aspects of my personality? Was I ready to give up fashion, parties, flirting, dancing, and all other cool stuff in my life? Was it worth it to give up all my social life in order to receive a little attention? The doubt kept me awake for hours. I went on reviewing every cool event of my life in the last few years, and went to sleep with wet eyes.

Ms. Clark's soft caress woke me. She was kneeling beside my mattress. "Looks like that you had a rough night."

I opened my mouth to tell her about my doubts, but she shushed me. "You do not have to tell me anything right now. Take your time until the night, and you will have the opportunity to declare your decision. Until then, you can spend the day having fun and enjoying yourself."

She unattached my chains and went out to let me go to toilet and take a shower. She returned with breakfast, which I was allowed to eat with her at the table. When I was finished, she gave me a robe and took me out to give me a tour of the manor.

It was the most beautiful place that I have ever seen and it was full of luxury furniture. THer were many corridors and rooms. In some of them, people were just sitting and talking, but in some others, I could see people who were fucking each other or whipping other naked men and women. None of them seemed to be bothered by our intrusions. On the contrary, they seemed very affectionate towards Ms. Clarks and they also made me feel welcome.

After lunch, Ms. Clark took me to the gardens. She took me to one of the bowers and a maid brought us tea. While we were drinking, she started talking.

"When you become one of us, all this will belong to you. You can roam everywhere and everybody will cherish you. There would be no stress, no planning for the future, no duties, no judgments. You will just have to think how to enjoy your day."

When it started to get dark, she took me back to the tiled room in the basement. She reattached the chains and made my hair in a pigtail braids. She opened my collar and left my tongue free. "If you choose to become the cult's mascot, the leader himself is going to collar you tonight. He never speaks to new members, but in your case, he will directly ask you a question. You better be ready."

12