The Cum Collector Ch. 01

Story Info
Divorced man finds a new hobby.
1.1k words
3.77
34.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Fiction

There are a lot more stories to tell, so I am going to cut it up in a few parts. Comments welcome!

*****

I'm not really sure what started it. Was it the fact that I had finally become single after years of sexless and passionless marriage, or the fact that I was so bored with my job that my mind would waver off every few minutes as I routinely worked out the duties and requirements to keep myself employed... or maybe it was the fact that I was just 25 and bitter about the fact that I had become so antisocial and uninterested in love or women.

Since the divorce I got laid a couple times and had some bi experiences here and there but nothing serious. My coworkers and a friend suggested I take up a hobby. A hobby? That was the last thing I was thinking about.

One day while fantasizing on the bus ride to work, dreading about the day ahead (second time my car was in the shop that year), my perverted fantasies came up with the idea of saving up my own cum for later use... what for? and when? I hadn't decided yet, but I thought this was a "hobby" I could look forward to, that happens to cost nothing too.

Thinking about that got me horned up and wanting to cum, so as soon as I got to work, I made a B line to the men's restrooms, made sure no one was around, got in a stall and started masturbating furiously. Just then, I realized I should save cum and start my collection but I had nothing to put it in. I looked inside my briefcase and pulled out the only container I could find: an almost-empty bottle of hotel-sized mouthwash. I quickly poured it into the toilet, and continued jerking off to the thought until I came really hard and tried my best to position the bottle on the tip of my dick to get as much cum inside it as possible.

I got about half of it inside. the rest ended up all over my hands and on the floor. I tried to scoop as much of it off my hands into the little bottle, screwed the bottle up, and placed it in my pocket. Just then I heard someone walking into the restrooms and as I reached for the toilet paper to wipe myself up, I realized there was NONE LEFT. In my mindless rush to shoot cum like an animal I didn't bother to check for it!

I did the only thing I could do, I licked the cum off of my hands and quickly flushed for show, got up, washed my hands, and went back to work.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about the fact that i was walking around with my own cum in a bottle in my pocket in front of everyone from the sexy secretaries to the marketing people, thinking about what I would do with my final collection. I added load #2 to the little bottle as soon as I got home with a lot more success.

The next morning I got up feeling a weird but pleasant and horny vibe flowing through my body. I headed off to work. I picked up a few 99 cent bottles of alcohol from the liquor store on the way to work, thanking the clerk with a sneaky grin, and Instead of dreading about the long day of mind numbing work ahead, I was thinking about different opportunities to jerk for my collection.

That morning, the restroom was pretty busy. There were guys coming in and out, so I picked the last stall at the end of the row, I was sort of nervous but determined to build my collection so I drank the shot bottle and got a nice little buzz and I took my cock out and started stroking it to a nice hard state. I loaded up some porn on my cell phone and a few minutes later I started jerking faster and exploded a big silky load right into the little shot bottle. I got all of it in!! I looked at the bottle and smelled it.. smelled like cum-liquor.. I licked the tip of the bottle clean and screwed it shut. I waited for my erection to soften and headed back to work with my bottle in my pants pocket.

earlier on my bus ride to work i had read on my phone on some forums that if you drink more fluids, you cum a larger volume, so i carried a big bottle of flavored water with me and sipped on it the whole day through. By the time lunch came, I rushed to get a bite to eat, and then went off to a different, quieter restroom on a different floor and I added another nice voluptuous load to my little bottle.

When I got home, I felt kind of lonely as i'm still not completely used to living alone, so I called up a friend that is still friends with my ex wife as well. She told me that my ex wife is now living with another man, about 6 years younger than she is. He is unemployed and sits at home all day, and she said the only reason my ex wife is with him is because he has a really big dick and he fucks her all the time. I was hurt, but maybe she had finally found some sort of excitement or happiness, I thought. Thinking about my ex wife getting fucked by this new young guy and receiving his load of cum down her throat got me feeling sad but strangely aroused as well.

I ended up jerking off to some gay porn that night. The clip showed a guy sucking another. The guy getting his cock sucked finished by cumming right into the other guy's mouth and then they kissed each other and snowballed the cum shot back and forth with their tongues. Something about it got me really going and I shot load #5. It was just as big as the last load and I was really tempted to just drink the whole thing on the spot thinking about my whore ex wife swallowing loads. By now my little bottle of the day was nearly a third full. I mixed it in with the previous day's cum bottle and it filled that little bottle HALF WAY.

I was amazed at the amount of cum I had produced in just 2 days. The smell was still good and the consistency looked still pretty thick. I placed the bottle in my freezer and thought about how this was going to be the beginning of a fun new hobby.