The Cumslut

Story Info
She loves her job.
1.1k words
3.79
114.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ulboquet
ulboquet
6 Followers

He fucked me backwards and forwards and when he was done he shot his greasy load deep inside of my ass, God it felt good. Hi, I'm Jolie, the cumslut.

I'm a prostitute by hire, a whore if you will. I'm not like those uppity bitches either, I'm not doing this for the money to get to college or any bullshit like that, I just want a cock deep in my pussy and I want it right away. The more the better, I'll take it in my pussy, ass, throat and wherever else you can stick it and when you're done, please feel free to dump your sperm in all of my holes. Maybe, just maybe, if you're really good, I'll let you watch me clean it up with my tongue. The taste is like sheer ecstasy.

After he was finished with me he told me to leave, they usually do. He got his $50 worth and I got a load of cum dripping from my ass. Before I dropped my skirt back over my tight ass though, I ran a finger through just to get a taste of what was to cum.


I had a party tonight, I was told maybe 10 guys were showing up for some nerd's bachelor party. His control freak of a fiancée had told him no strippers, so naturally I was hired as a fair substitute. All I knew is that in a few minutes I was going to be banging cock. My pussy salivated in anticipation.

I opened the door to the suite and it was better than I expected. Yes there was the party boy all dressed up, but around him were hot black studs just waiting to be ridden. I loved a big black cock. Immediately I dropped my skirt revealing the sex that was dripping down my muscular thighs. I lifted my shirt just once to reveal my swollen nipples, but I don't ever keep my shirt off, I just don't get off on that. I calmly and politely asked, "Whose going to tear this ass up first?"

Before I had time to catch my breath two nine inch black cocks were probing my body. One of the men, a short but stocky black man,, thrust me to the ground with all of his primal energy. He came from behind and fiercely began pounding my ass. I cried out from the pain, I had never been abused like that, but damn it felt good. I demanded to be fucked harder and he complied. Every thrust drove his cock deep into my bowels and it didn't take long before his shaft exploded. With a final push he squirted maybe five loads into my ass. I got up for a moment to drink it in deeply.

I fingered my asshole while everyone watched in amazement. The amount of cum he pumped in me almost made me orgasm right there but I knew I had more work to do before I let that happen. With everyone undressed before my eyes, it was easy to pick my target. I leapt upon the couch where the party boy had been stroking his organ. I slammed him down and mounted his impressive shaft. It was at least seven inches. I began gyrating and grinding on his cock while bouncing up and down. Riding his cock reminded me of my early days where I used to fuck horses for a curious audience. I continued my motions until I felt someone behind me hold me down. I was literally sitting on his cock now as the other man came in from behind to find my asshole. "Lick my ass!" was my command before he would continue.

His probing tongue flickered at first and then dove into my slimy hole as I again drove the party boy's cock further into my pussy. After a while the tongue left only to be replaced by a cock. As I was being taken in both holes I felt the rush of adrenaline and knew all too soon, "Oh, oh, oh FUCK ME!" I cried as I gushed an orgasm.

I pity those women who have never experienced a truly wet orgasm. Now my cream was all over the party boy and he reciprocated with a hot load of his own. Not wanting to waste it I urged the man behind me to finish. He ended with a satisfying gust of semen down my asshole. He was still shooting sperm when he pulled out which caused some to hit my back. I leapt from where I was and laid down now on the floor. My eyes were glazed over with excitement and passion and my body turned a bright red as I jammed my fist in my pussy. I fisted myself for minutes hoping to retain every last drop of cum and when my hand revealed a glob of white cream I eagerly ate it. The unspent men watched on and finally one laid his partially stiff member on my face and asked to be sucked off. I jerked him for a couple of minutes making sure he was nice and wet before I took him in my mouth. My tongue explored every centimeter of his engorged muscle and before long he could take no more and sat on my face to fuck it.

As he fucked my face another hungry cock had found my willing hole and filled it up with cum. As the man on top pumped my face I stroked another cock to my left. My mouth was sore from being stretched and I screamed as best I could for him to shoot his load. He slammed his cock against my tonsils and let loose a torrent of semen which I gagged on before my body accepted it. The man I was stroking mounted me but I begged for him to rape my ass. He turned me over, and as with the first man, he showed no mercy against my gaping asshole. The room smelled of sex and seed and I was getting high from the scent. As soon as my rapist came I erupted again in a display of pure passion. "Come on, rape my ass, fill it up, empty your balls into my ass!" He did.

Realizing at that point that everyone was exhausted, everyone but me that is, I quickly dug deep into my ass and pussy to get what cum there was and then thanked everyone for a wonderful time. While I received $3000 for this gig, I would have gladly just taken the pleasure as payment. So if you ever see me on the streets, call me by name and we'll get together. Just don't plan on making love, all I want you to do is fuck me.

ulboquet
ulboquet
6 Followers