The Cupid Effect Ch. 04

Story Info
Dexter is a reluctant houseguest... after a threesome!!
6.6k words
4.63
103.2k
81

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

All characters appearing in this story are of legal age.

*****

Kelsey Taylor was kneeling before me looking somewhat worse the wear after scuffling with her best friend Tiffany St. Claire and I was legitimately perplexed. She looked like she'd been stressed out and a little worn but she was still outwardly the same beautiful girl I'd been sitting behind in class for years; the same beautiful girl that had made no secret of her contempt for me as a human being and here was the same girl that had assaulted me by tossing an unknown chemical into my face a little over forty-eight hours ago. My gaze wandered over to Tiffany who was kneeling and looking silently pensive with her housecoat nearly ripped to shreds after rolling on her own hardwood floor in a desperate struggle to expel her closest friend from her bedroom and ultimately her home.

They had been fighting over me-Poindexter Snodgrass or Dexter for short. I was considered a nobody; a pathetic deviant who'd gotten so hot and bothered being in proximity to one of the hottest girls in school that I'd attempted to get an up-skirt picture of Kelsey's crotch failing miserably and being punished accordingly. I shuddered and bristled inwardly at the memory of being pelted with a torrent of soft drinks and other items in the cafeteria not so long ago; recalled lying on the cafeteria floor as these girls stepped over my prone body painfully reminding me of my place in the pecking order. I was supposed to be the lonely nerd pathetically lusting after them while fading into obscurity.

I'd been with both of them recently and engaged in some particularly hot and nasty sex with each. Almost experienced everything both girls had to offer and both had been practically begging for more afterwards. So much so that I'd considered letting them have at it when both girls had come to blows like two hellcats right in front of me. I like to think that I was raised better than that; like to think that even after all I'd been through...I was still basically a good person.

"Dexter I just wanted you to know that I realize how hurtful and damaging my words must have been and I just couldn't do anything else until I apologized. I know I can be a heinous cunt sometimes but I didn't mean what I said earlier. You've changed me and shown me...OOOOH GAAAWD I'M SO SORRY!!" Kelsey broke down into tears bawling and I just looked at her with a blank expression on my face.

"Yeah that's pretty fucked up girlfriend; what about Tad huh? Tell Dex how you sic'd your knuckle dragging boyfriend on him; SPEAK UP BITCH!!" I found Tiffany to be a bit on the opportunistic side and it rankled me a bit.

"Shut up and let her talk."

"OOOOOH SORRY DEX, uh I was just getting her to admit that she tried to hurt you and you know I didn't mean to annoy you in any way baby. We're friends and unlike this slut; I'D NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HARM YOU BABY!!" She was stammering and speaking in an uneven tone that gave me pause.

"She's right I fucked up and I'm sorry Dexter." Kelsey's tears were staining the carpet as she averted her gaze away from me appearing to be contrite and ashamed of her actions. This touched me because I knew that her behavioral shift emerged from her exposure to the Androstenone-X.

"You SHOULD be SORRY Kelsey because Dexter NEVER did ANYTHING but LOVE you and you fucked him over when you could have been having the BEST SEX of your LIFE!! Well I'm here to tell you that I won't make that mistake bitch because what we have is fucking REAL!!" Tiffany continued stammering and inching closer to the Kelsey and I was given the distinct impression that she was going to strike my favorite blonde. She spoke in a frenetic uneven tone speaking as if we'd been dating but I'd only screwed her today. I wondered about the duration of the effect I was having on these girls and the specter of guilt reared its ugly head once more.

"Look it's okay Kelsey; I'm over it already okay?"

"Really?" Her bright green eyes lit up a bit as she rubbed her runny nose with the sleeve of her track suit and coughed a bit. She had been steadily sobbing the entire time that Tiffany had gone on her rant.

"Yeah he's cool like that but you wouldn't know shit about that because you never even gave him a chance!" I offered my hand to help Kelsey up but the redhead got between us placing her hands on both of the distraught teen's shoulders.

"Look it's been real uh fun but you need to go buh-bye girlfriend. Me and Dexter are gonna make love and just who needs some sad bitch crying while we're fucking like rabbits right?" Tiffany was trying to control everything that was going on and Kelsey weakly shook her head in agreement with her manipulative best friend. She still hadn't even bothered to pull the tattered housecoat up over her torso caring little that her breasts were exposed.

"Alright I'll go; I hope you too will be very happy together." It was enough to pull on your heartstrings and I'd had about enough.

"Hey you think you can give me a ride home?"

"YEAH; SURE DEXTER!!" Her eyes lit up and she was beaming in an instant. I helped her up noticing that she got up as close to me as possible. We were nearly touching and Tiffany seemed to panic.

"B-But what about us? You said that you were going to you know-fuck my ass Dexter! You were gonna do it right before SHE BROKE INTO MY FUCKING HOUSE!!"

"Oh come on Tiffany; cut that shit out! You know I have to get home."

"Yeah but you don't have to leave with her; I'd be glad to take you home baby." Yup, she was definitely panicking and she quickly attempted to grab my forearm inadvertently scratching me.

"OOOOWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK TIFFANY?!!" She'd actually drawn blood and both girls moved in on me concerned. Tiffany was gingerly handling my arm when Kelsey quickly leaned in and locked her lips over the scratch licking it clean. She lingered on the wound a little longer than I would have expected as she stared Tiffany in the eyes while she treated me to an impromptu tongue bath.

"Really bitch; you're really gonna lick on my man and dare me not to FUCK YOU UP?!!" She instantly became quiet again when I shot her a look as Kelsey's fingers grazed my crotch.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I really am girlfriend and I didn't mean anything but Dexter is probably gonna be my last man." The palm of her hand was caressing my balls and the underside of my shaft. Beads of sweat were beginning to run down my brow and I felt somewhat addled.

"What are you talking about now?!!" Tiffany sounded irritated and was slightly tugging on my other arm.

"Honestly I really can't see myself with some other guy after what happened with Dexter; I mean he made me cum so hard that it was painful. I've never felt so vulnerable and alive in my life, never felt like a real woman Tiffany. He gave me something that can't be replaced with another dick and well; I guess I'm going to be into girls from here on out." She had deftly slipped my fly down and a few of her fingers were running along my bare cock.

"Bullshit."

"It won't be easy knowing what I'm leaving behind but how do you follow something like this?" She'd managed to get my fully erect cock out in the open and resting in the palm of her hand.

"But you're playing with his dick right in front of me bitch."

"You don't play with something like this Tiffany; you stroke it." She was working her hand palm along my member as my fingers dug into her right ass cheek. It was like someone had flipped a switch inside me as I dug my nails into the soft buoyant flesh of Kelsey's juicy bottom. I felt a sort of humidity engulfing my body from head to toe with my cock as the focal point as I became painfully hard.

"Look at how the veins are sprouting up on this cock." Her palm and fingers had become a mess as moisture intermingled with the clear fluid precum that ran from the head of my member. Tiffany's face had become flushed red and she dropped her housecoat revealing her flawless nude body to her best friend.

"Come on Tiffany, don't you want to stroke this bone?" She offered my cock to Tiffany who immediately began stroking me harder as the bedroom became silent with only the sounds of our combined labored breathing and one smoking hot redhead's fist jacking me as hard as she could.

"Don't make him cum so quick; just play with him for a while bitch." Kelsey's voice was husky and demanding as she chided Tiffany into slowing down.

"But he can "GO" and just stay hard like forever Kelsey." The redhead sounded disappointed and looked to her friend as she lightened her grip considerably.

"Yeah but that's not what you want right now slut; you want him to enjoy the sensation, the visual and communication. Ask him what he wants cunt." Kelsey was slowly and surely taking over the situation as Tiffany continued playing with me by running the tips of her fingers along my shaft.

"What do you want Dexter?"

"Your mouth on my cock bitch." For an instant it looked like she took exception at being called a bitch but knelt anyway and began fellating me with purpose.

"Take your time Tiffany; you want to keep him don't you?" She nodded in muffled agreement adjusting accordingly while I watched as Kelsey fingered herself though the soft cotton of her track suit. Watching her get off while directing traffic in her friend's bedroom was turning me on something fierce. Tiffany was making out with my cock and teasing my urethra with her darting tongue. She had slathered saliva all over my inner thighs as well and was massaging my prick and taking me as deep as she could in her throat ever so often.

"Yeah, that's it whore...now you're learning how to please a man. Let him fuck your mouth as hard as he likes and make sure you don't break eye contact. He's gonna fuck your virgin shitter with that big ass cock and you'd better make sure he's lubed up." I had a fistful of her red hair and was reaming her mouth harder than I had when we'd hooked up earlier. Kelsey joined her friend on the floor watching intently and monitoring her progress as she throated me. I noticed her licking her lips as she watched with baited breath until she could take it no longer and wrapped her fingers around my cock twirling and massaging me adding to the sensation. Kelsey was jerking me into her friend's mouth as precum and webs of saliva dripped to the floor in a sticky puddle.

"You're not gonna share bitch?" Kelsey softly begged as Tiffany rubbed our combined fluids all over her large pale breasts making them glisten and shine. Kelsey softly pulled my cock away from best friend and completely sheathed my length all to the way to the back of her throat while looking up at me and batting her long eye lashes at me. I was moaning as she began humming on my cock sending pleasurable vibrations throughout my lower half.

"Hey no fair Kelsey, you were supposed to be watching."

"I never said anything about watching you suck this awesome dick; besides its more fun to share don't you think?" Kelsey punctuated her statement by letting my length slide slowly out of her mouth with a loud audible pop. She wrapped her fist around the base of my cock while she palmed the back of Tiffany's head drawing her lips onto my cock. In some unspoken competition; Tiffany engulfed me pursing her lips and sucking hard on the upper half of my prong. She wasn't paying attention as Kelsey stood and stripped off her track suit top revealing her own perfect breasts sloping from her chest. The blonde beauty made a show of sliding the bottoms down her thighs and stepping out of them to showcase her nudity in all its glory. Kelsey Taylor had a slender hour glass figure that she kept up by meticulously working out three days a week in a local gym followed by the aforementioned sessions at the tanning salon. Her skin had a honey soaked quality to it that was only offset by her generous mane of blonde hair which she kept in a shaggy look which partially obscured her luminescent green eyes. She cupped the undersides of her large breasts raising them for my approval as she kicked her bottoms out of the way.

"OOOOOOHH FUCK; AAAAAWWW SHIT!!" It was my first time seeing Kelsey Taylor fully nude and the effect was devastating as I came instantly filling Tiffany's overworked throat with several ropes of ejaculate and nearly choking the poor girl to death.

"Is it better than you dreamed Dexter?" My mouth was agape as her best friend jerked out more of my seemingly endless supply of cum onto her luscious form. Kelsey never lost my eye as she got down on all fours and crawled over to her friend and began lapping my seed from Tiffany's face. The whole thing was surreal and I was afraid I'd wake up to find myself in my bed with a glazed right hand. My heart skipped a beat as the two girls began to make out in front of me like seasoned lovers.

"W-What are you doing?" Tiffany moaned breathlessly as the nipples on her breasts were pinched.

"You obviously don't want me to fuck Dexter and I really need to get off slut. I'm gonna fuck you right on this stupid ass rug and make you cum...for him." She flashed me a knowing wink of the eye as her hand cupped Tiffany's muff.

"But I don't know if I'm ready for something like this."

"Dexter likes it bitch and you want him to "LIKE YOU" right?" Tiffany looked up at me for approval and saw the incredulous smile on my face before returning Kelsey's attention in kind. The girls became a intermingle mass of limbs moaning into each other's mouths and embracing one another recalling the scuffling that set these events in motion. Kelsey was decidedly the aggressor covering her friend's body with her own as she viciously rubbed her mound in hard circular motions slipping a finger into her folds to find her prize. Tiffany humped her friend's hand and continued looking over at me with a sort of desperation silently seeking approval.

"You're so fucking selfish Tiffany and look what I'm doing for you whore. You really won't share your boyfriend's cock with me? I thought we were friends?"

"But I already have to share him with Agnes." Kelsey's face twisted into a mask of confusion and she quickly stopped fingering Tiffany.

"Who the fuck is Agnes?"

"She's his best friend Kelsey; but nothing's going on like, they're not doing it." My blood ran cold for a moment as she turned towards me with an angry look reading across her features.

"Is this true Dexter; you've already got some other bitch on the side?" Before I could answer Tiffany tugged on a lock of Kelsey's hair drawing her gaze back to her nude best friend.

"They're really not doing it and he gets mad when you talk about her and stuff cause its different than what we "DO TOGETHER" Kelsey. I'm his friend uh, friend with benefits but she means a lot to him and uh, that's why they probably don't do it or nothing." Her head rolled to the side staring at me with pleading eyes as Kelsey pondered her over simplified explanation of things.

"UH OOOOOKAY; yeah I got it... isn't she that dumb bitch that was sitting in my chair today? I like totally "GET IT" Tiffany." You could almost see the light bulb flicker on over her blonde head. She looked at me with a slight smirk on her face before turning her amorous attention back to her friend with a deep kiss wrapping her arms around the girl's back. Kelsey grabbed one of the shapely legs in front of her raising it in the air as she brought her opposite leg under the Tiffany's ass cheek. She pressed her sex against Tiffany's mound and arched her back grinding and rubbing against. Both girls began pressing against one another and moaning. They were kneading each other's tits pinching and rolling their nipples in unison as they worked towards a mutual climax.

"OOOOOHHH YEAH BABY; DEXTER JUST WANTS TO FUCK US BUT AGNES IS HIS REAL BEST FRIEND!!" Kelsey paused again for a moment before disengaging her body from the girl under her and turning her renown derriere towards me as she laid on her stomach. She parted her friend's legs and began lapping at her kitty like a seasoned pro spreading her puffy lips part and twirling her tongue on Tiffany's clit. The abandon and intensity in the way she made love to her friend's sex was startling and had me with my hand on my cock. The view of her curvy rounded butt with its tan lines was sending jolts to my steel hard member. Each cheek was almost a large perfect oval in shape fanning out at a near forty five degree angle creating an inviting fleshy crevice inches away from her narrow waist at their closest and providing an inviting view of her shaved cunt at the very widest angle. I'd had enough of both girl's banter and neurotic behavior and intended to communicate as much as I got behind Kelsey and quickly stuffed her completely full in one swift motion. Just as I hit the back of her tunnel she attempted to tighten up on me but I withdrew all the way back to her entrance until I was about to exit her sopping wet snatch.

"OOOOOOWWWWW SHIT!!" My cock was speared back inside pushing into her cervix and slamming into the wall at the end of her love canal with authority. Spasms shot through Kelsey as she cried out in lust and a web of saliva ran from her mouth onto her friend's cheek. Tiffany looked startled as she looked up into the story being told on her friend's face while I began rutting into her snatch like I was trying to tear her apart. The ripples forming on her ass cheeks were incredible and she was rendered nearly mute from my frenzied attention gasping, whining and ultimately sobbing loudly as Tiffany propped herself up to watch what was going on between her shapely legs.

"IT FUCKING HUUUUUURTS SO GOOOOOD; OOOOH MY GAAAWD!!" She was clawing and digging her nails into the garish pink rug on Tiffany's hardwood floor and pushing up on the balls of her feet like she was trying to crawl away from me but I'd locked my greedy fingers into her narrow waist furrowing into her deepest recesses. I was intent on making her mine in the most spectacular fashion possible.

"FFUUUUUUUCKING FUCK TIFFANY; I'M CUUUUUUMING!!" Jets of her cum started squirting out of her snatch soiling the pink rug as the fleshy sleeve extended further from her body selfishly gripping my cock in an obscene display. I used my weight to push her taunt belly onto the soaked rug and ground myself into her even more while running my tongue along her cheek and sucking on her earlobe. I was doing my best not to let the proceedings go to my head and continually told myself that it was the Androstenone-X making everything possible. It was hard trying to focus as I continued taking everything I ever wanted from this blonde beauty who'd denied me for so long and I could feel a warm invisible sheath enveloping my body completely fogging my mind.

"KELSEY FFUUUUCK!!" I pulled out and blasted her bubble butt with so much cum that it was running off of her backside in a near steady oily stream. She'd sunk three digits into her cunt and was working herself through another climax. Before Tiffany could react I was already pushing into her mouth and she had no qualms about sucking me after I'd been inside her best friend. I'd never gone soft and I was elated at the properties of my newfound stamina. It seemed that I could have sex repeatedly with nearly no down time between encounters along with other gifts as Tiffany turned offering up own derriere. I began rubbing it against her back door in small circles looking for entrance.

"OOOOWWW!!" She suddenly scooted away when the very tip of my cock began to push into her. I realized that she was telling the truth when she mentioned that it would be her first time taking someone into her ass.

"I'm gonna do it; I'm gonna do it baby...just give me a minute." She definitely sounded frightened as she backed up on all fours presenting her bottom to me once more only to scurry away the moment I touched her rounded hips.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers
12