The Cupid Effect Ch. 05

Story Info
Dexter ends up in the Principals office... another threesome.
8.5k words
4.59
90k
87

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers

All characters appearing in this story are of legal age.

*****

I'd lost my best friend due to the scheming of two girls who'd formerly hated my guts, formerly despised me and were once legitimately disgusted by me. Well that was all in the past now as I'd been snatched from the sidewalk during a fight by Tiffany St. Claire and ended banging her and Kelsey Taylor well into the night until my body couldn't take it anymore and slipped into unconsciousness. Unknown to me the girls had decided to eliminate a rival by sending her video from my phone of Kelsey blowing me. Agnes was understandably pissed off and upset cutting all ties with me.

"You know you could have called." My uncle had waited up for me as I came in and he looked like he'd been drinking. I immediately felt even worse when I realized that he hadn't seen me in over twenty-four hours.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stay out like this; everything happened in a blur and I'm really sorry."

"You know if I pulled a stunt like what you did back in the day, my dad would have tanned my hide real good with his razor strap. But I love you boy and I just want you to act like a responsible adult; do you realize how worried you had me?" I could hear the emotion behind his words and my heart pounded in my chest when I weighed all that he probably went through worrying about me. He'd taken me in after my parents had died when none of my other relatives wanted me.

"What can I do to make this right?"

"Don't worry about it kid; just wake me up in an hour so I can go to work." I felt even worse knowing that he'd have to go a whole shift on little sleep. I noticed the bottle of Gin on the coffee table was half full.

"You know the doctor told you to cut down on the drinking. It's not good for you uncle."

"I'd have drunk the whole thing if I hadn't known you were coming home; lucky Agnes called or you'd be visiting your uncle in the E.R." My heart jumped a beat when he mentioned her name and I was hopeful that I'd be able to patch things up with my best friend. I helped him to the bed and he was snoring loudly in seconds. I put the bottle in the kitchen and washed the few remaining dished in the sink. I usually did most of the housework feeling that it was fair trade for having a roof over my head. I found my room pretty much as I'd left it down to my clothes strewn across the hard wood floor and I checked on the other beneficiary of Androstenone-X: Lester the mouse. I found all of the female mice pressed together around his cage in a furry corona sleeping snuggly and he was none the worse for wear squeaking up at me when I looked into his cage.

"You don't know how good you've got it little buddy." I removed the vial of Androstenone-X from the small fridge I kept in my bedroom and weighed it in the palm of my hand as the golden hue illuminated my face.

The next day after I'd been dropped off at school I went looking for Agnes and found her in the cafeteria sitting with her lab partner, some guy whose name escaped me at that moment. She looked over in my direction pushing her oversized glasses up on her nose and visibly panicking as I approached the table. She awkwardly got up grabbing her books and stumbled off in the other direction. I found myself staring into the face of her lab partner and the palm of his hand against my chest.

"Poindexter right?"

"Yeah what's it to you uh-?"

"Brian; my name is Brian Lewis for your information and I don't think Agnes really wants to see you anymore." The aggressive tone in his voice told me that he was spoiling for some sort of confrontation and I didn't particularly object either. I'd never had a fight in my life other than the previous day when I'd been sucker punched by Tad Remington but here was this guy standing in my way all of a sudden acting like he was Agnes Newton's best friend or something else...something more.

"Look I know you mean well but I've known her a lot longer than you have buddy."

"The name's Brian Lewis and I think you should leave her alone Poindexter Snodgrass." The way he emphasized my last name had me instinctively clenching my fist.

"Why should I care what you think "Brian Lewis" huh?"

"Because I saw that disgusting video you texted to her yesterday and you're one sick puppy; now if you'll excuse me I have things to do. Have to say it wasn't nice meeting you at all Poindexter." He snatched up his books and walked off in the same direction as Agnes. I watched him go noticing the two trays at the table where they'd been sitting realizing they'd been having breakfast together.

"Who the fuck does this guy think he is anyway?"

"Dex?" I turned to find Tiffany standing behind me with a nervous, pensive look on her face. She was wearing this sleeveless turtleneck dress which struck me kind of weird and some expensive looking shades. She didn't seem to want to meet my gaze and looked down at her own animal print wedges.

"What do you want?" It was as civil as I intended to get with the shapely redhead considering what she'd done along with Kelsey.

"You don't have to be so mean Dex; I uh-I just wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday." The way she stood before me with her arms cradling her bosom indicated that she was uncomfortable and nervous.

"Don't you think it's a little too late for that; Agnes won't even speak to me after you two sent her that video from my phone." I watched her green eyes widen at the realization of what I was talking about and she chuckled.

"OOOOH, you're talking about that; I was talking about how I fucked up trying to do anal with you! I felt really awful about teasing you and not finishing what I started Dexter...but I-I'm ready to try it again if we can keep that bitch Kelsey out of it." I face palmed annoyed at the fact that she thought my friendship with Agnes was trivial enough to just laugh off.

"Look Tiffany; I don't have time for this shit right now. I have to get to class alright?"

"Well maybe I could uhm; like go with you-to your class if you don't mind?" She was twirling a lock of her red hair waiting for an answer. I just turned and started walking away without a word to a girl most guys would have given their right testicle to share air space with.

"DEXTER!!"

"What is it now?" I wanted to find my best friend and tell her everything; make her understand that things really were beyond my control yesterday. Agnes and I had always talked of going to the same college together and continuing our scientific association well into adulthood. I'd never thought of her in romantic terms...well, that wasn't true one bit. I remembered studying in my room with her and how we'd ended up awkwardly making out before she'd panicked and run from my home. I didn't know what to make of it then and hadn't bothered to really follow up with her once we renewed our platonic friendship. I guess I was so happy to have my friend back at that time that I hadn't bothered to see if there was the possibility for more between us.

"DEXTER!!" I returned from my distant pass to see Tiffany holding something in her hand which was outstretched in my general direction.

"You dropped this and I found it right here on the floor." It was a driver's license, but it wasn't mine. It belonged to Brian Lewis my newly minted nemesis. I probably should have tossed it in the nearest garbage can but for some reason I pocketed his identification. Tiffany walked alongside me chattering constantly about how we were good friends and constantly hinting that she wanted me to visit her house again after school. There was absolutely no chance of that happening; I only wanted to make things right with Agnes. My troubles were only made two fold when I reached science class and Kelsey Taylor sitting at the lab desk we shared with the skimpiest top I'd ever seen her in since we started high school. She looked over at me and quickly averted her gaze back towards the front of the classroom. I also noticed Agnes glaring at me while Brian Lewis stared at her face. He followed her gaze to my face and turned in his chair to obscure my view of Agnes by opening a text book and apparently asking her something. She shot him a warm smile and he turned in his chair partially obscuring my view of her.

"They make a nice couple." Tiffany whispered into my ear and earning my immediate disdain as I noticed Kelsey's eyes were on me. I still couldn't help but notice the extremely generous cleavage nearly spilling from her top and most of the male contingent of the class as well.

"Don't get mad Dex, besides it was all Kelsey's idea anyway." I ignored her and slowly walked to my seat as Mr. Finkle entered the class. Kelsey scooted closer to me as I sat down and I made it obvious I didn't want to be near her by moving my chair into the aisle while Mr. Finkle did a double take at Kelsey's generous front porch. I looked back towards Agnes' desk finding that Brian had made a fort with his class book to continue denying me visual access to my best friend.

"Hey I want to talk to you after class." Kelsey whispered getting no response from me. She followed my gaze back towards Agnes.

"Why don't you forget about her; I'll be your friend now." I glared at her remaining silent noticing that her face glistened a little from sweat. Kelsey looked a little flushed and her chest seemed to be heaving.

"I'm sorry about everything; maybe you could give me a chance-a chance to prove how sorry I am baby. Everything is on the table-Dex? Just like uhm, tell me you accept my apology." She sounded desperate and her hands were digging into her crotch. She looked just so slightly like a drug addict and was probably feeling the effects of my condition. My curiosity was peaked but I didn't want anything to do with her. Whatever she was feeling her actions were her own and she made a decision to come between Agnes and me.

"Fuck Off." I whispered venomously watching her face crack with emotion. She hunched over in her seat looking down at her open notebook. Tears started staining the paper and I noticed that her hands never left her crotch. After that I made a concerted effort to look straight ahead as class continued on even when she got up and stormed out of the classroom slamming the door behind her. Mr. Finkle asked me to stay behind after class as everybody droned out thirty minutes later. I noticed Agnes holding Brian's hand and he looked like he was walking on fucking sunshine.

"Dexter I've been concerned about you as of late and that is not a good sign?" Mr. Finkle had been a mentor of mine since my second year in high school and had championed my inclusion in the school's academic and scientific team. We had won the scientific triathlon three years in a row under his tutelage and he was going for a four title in as many years. Part of the perks had been a relaxed schedule and my own work station in the science lab. A number of trophies from earlier contests and endeavors littered the shelves in my room.

"I've been a little distracted sir." In fact I was distracted right now and wanted nothing more than to find Agnes and talk some sense into her. I was sure once she learned that I'd been accidentally changed by Kelsey Taylor things would be alright.

"No duh Mr. Snodgrass; care to enlighten me regarding this situation between you and Kelsey?"

"Uh well, there's nothing to talk about sir. I've got it under control." I didn't know how to tell him about what had happened to me since being doused with Androstenone-X and I still didn't know the effects of the chemical not having had a chance to properly gauge the results of my exposure.

"Look Dexter I never thought I'd have to lecture you about keeping your focus but I'm worried that Kelsey Taylor is not the best girl to be dating. I'm sure she's just trying to get you to do all of her homework and is probably laughing behind your back. Look at what she's done so far tossing a chemical in your face, getting her boyfriend suspended for fighting not to mention her blatant disregard for this class." He'd obviously had been thinking about her for a while and just had to get it off his chest.

"You sat me next to her in the first place sir and -HEY, I'M NOT DATING KELSEY TAYLOR!!"

"Mr. Snodgrass I usually like to stay clear of student interactions but it would seem that you have become the subject of considerable gossip. Ms. Taylor parted ways with her boyfriend of two years and from all accounts it was particularly messy. Your name has been mentioned in several student exchanges I've had the misfortune of inadvertently being in earshot of recently."

"She dumped Tad Remington?"

"That's not important Dexter; I hope you're taking me serious because you're the gem of our little scientific collective and I'd hate to see you "distracted" by some cheerleader." He continued on for another twenty minutes before finally releasing me and considering what I'd learned I thought it best if I make myself scarce. I'm was sure that Kelsey had made me even more of a target than the day before.

"Shit." Kelsey was leaning against my locker waiting and I would have left for my next class right away if she hadn't turned at that instant and caught sight of me. There was no doubt she would follow me if I attempted to walk away so I decided to just deal with it face to pretty face.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?"

"Look I don't want you mad at me Dexter; I'm really sorry about what I did. I just really want us to be cool you know?" Kelsey looked like she hadn't stopped crying since she stormed out of class and there were some balled-up tissues in her fist.

"Well you should have thought about that before you fucked me over with my best friend."

"Look I'm sorry about that REALLY; can't we work things out Dexter? I just want to be your-WATCH OUT!!" She suddenly grabbed my t-shirt yanking me out of the way and I watched in horror as a large fist traveled past my head into my locker nearly hitting Kelsey in the process.

"THIS AINT OVER DORK; WE GONNA SETTLE UP FUCKING NERD!!" Some concerned students had already got in front of the angry jock as security swiftly snagged the enraged jock.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAD-SERIOUSLY?!!" Kelsey had this enraged look on her face as she looked at the fist sized indentation in my locker door.

"YOU DUMPED ME FOR THIS LOSER; YOU'RE OFF YOUR FUCKING NUT BITCH!!" He sounded desperate and raw with anger. Apparently she really had dispensed with his services and the break up had been somewhat life altering for him. In short his mind couldn't process the change in his relationship status especially as it related to me replacing him.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCK RIGHT; FIVE MINUTES IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH ASSCLOWN!!" I watched his eyes widen as she decimated his high school rep as an all-around stud. The hallway was filled with laughter and peer commentary as a security guard grabbed my arm and dragged me to the vice principal's office.

I pleaded my case but found myself sitting beside Tad in Vice Principal Holland's office while she talked on the phone. I looked round the narrow office which seemed smaller due to the full stocked shelves and found myself wondering if Vice Principal Holland actually read all of the tomes gathered in her office of if they were for show to make her seem like some great educator. I looked over at Tad appeared to be a mess, more so an emotional disaster who sat rigidly barely containing his anger. My mind wondered back to all of the times I'd been bullied by this Cro-Magnon and by proxy Kelsey Taylor. He was used to having his way and exulting in the privileges of his place atop high school society but now he was in unfamiliar territory. It didn't look as if he could deal with being dismissed by his hot former girlfriend. I would find out later how Kelsey had brutally given him the blow by blow about our tryst on the classroom floor and how she couldn't stop thinking about me and masturbating.

"Okay so let me think because I'm pretty sure I've got this all figured out boys. He's trying to force you to do his homework and you said no, right?" She was looking at me when she made her statement and I couldn't be more offended about her conclusion. Ms. Holland was completely off the mark but I wasn't going to say anything. Tad remained silent too looking like he would explode at any minute.

"Nobody has anything to say? I'd better start getting some answers right now!!" She was known for being somewhat of a battle axe and spoke in a whiskey soaked raspy voice that gave away her east coast origins. Rebecca Holland had married and divorced long before taking a position at our school and was embittered by her marital status and inability to keep a man. She had an okay looking face that was easy on the eyes framed by a messy shock of dirty blonde hair. Over the years she had let her body go only managing to get into the gym two or three times a month. The lazy result of her lax routine left her with a rather doughy mid-section and long lean muscular legs which she liked to show off with a multitude of pencil skirts. She'd become insecure about her body and had her chest augmented from a saggy B-Cup to a small C-Cup although her breasts appeared somewhat larger. Unfortunately she still found herself alone more than she would have liked spending too many evenings with a bottle of her favorite vino and her well used vibrator.

"I don't want to be here with this guy." Tad finally spoke revealing more of his mental state.

"Oh and why is that Tad?"

"I-I just don't want to be in here with this fucking guy alright?!! Just call my dad, suspend me again... I don't care anymore!!" I could have sworn that his face was wet with tears but I didn't dare look at him directly as I felt that the principal wouldn't be able to stop him if he "hulked out" again.

"You can go wait outside in the main office." He immediately got up and stormed out making sure to painfully bump my knee with his own as he passed me.

"So what's your story Mr. Snodgrass?"

"Look I didn't want to say this in front of Tad; but he's upset that his girlfriend dumped him for me." She didn't respond, didn't react looking like she had been frozen in her seat as she processed what she'd just heard.

"You're talking about Kelsey-Kelsey Taylor the head cheerleader right?"

"Yes ma'am, uhm yes Ms. Holland." A smirk formed on her face and in moments she was laughing in my face.

"Seriously; she left him...for you?!!"

"Yeah." She continued laughing at the apparent improbability that high school heart throb and big man on campus Tad Remington had been dumped in favor of me, a quote unquote nerd. Ms. Holland had found herself checking out Tad on more than one occasion and had fantasized about being with the hunky football player regularly while pleasuring herself on lonely evenings.

"Thanks for the laugh kid but I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me the real reason Tad was trying to take your head off."

"I already told you Ms. Holland; I fucked his girlfriend and turned her out."

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH MR. SNODGRASS!!" She was shocked that he would use such language in her presence and noticed his nonchalant demeanor.

"Ask her yourself Ms. Holland; ask Kelsey Taylor." She leaned forward on her desk resting her chin the palm of her hand as she regarded my with an evil looking smirk.

"I'll tell you what; I'll call your bluff and if Kelsey Taylor says any different you're going to be in detention for the rest of the year. She then sat there for an additional two minutes staring me down expecting me to cave and say I was lying or something.

"Norma page Kelsey Taylor and have her sent to my office." She kept her grey eyes laser focused on me while she made the call and I leaned back in the chair trying to look as relaxed as possible. Kelsey soon appeared looking apprehensive and as slutty as ever in her aforementioned attire. She took her boyfriend's former seat next to me and faced the vice principal silently.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers