The Cupid Effect Ch. 07

Story Info
Dexter visits Brian's Mom and meets his sister-NASTY SEX!!
6.5k words
4.62
95.6k
80

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,984 Followers

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Mrs. Janice Lewis sat in her kitchen having her customary cup of coffee and looking for deals on her laptop. The dirty dishes from the morning's breakfast had already been placed in the washer by her son Brian as part of his morning chores and simply needed to be cleaned. Her husband of twenty two years had been deployed on a tour of the middle-east and wasn't due to return for another six months so it was up to her to support their son as a sports mom whenever he played his Lacrosse games. He was a good enough kid who rarely caused problems in the household unlike her older daughter Rachel who thankfully was attending a local college and living with roommates. Rachel was her daughter by marriage who'd been abandoned by her biological mother at age twelve. She'd tried to take the obnoxious girl under her wing only to have it blow up in her face on several occasions. She scrolled over the usual websites and read a few news articles online before bringing up a few porn sites that she habitually visited.

She scrolled through a tumblr site that specialized in huge cocks and sat there for the next twenty minutes looking at hundreds of photos and memes. It had been a long time since Janice had felt the touch of a man and lately she'd been getting more and more into porn. Admittedly she had packed on a little extra padding since her husband's absence but still maintained her slightly voluptuous frame topped with a short cropped brown locks. She finally settled on the photo of a huge veined thick cock and began rubbing the crotch of her tan Capri pants.

"Just what mamma ordered." She carried the laptop into her bedroom and plunked it down in the center of her queen sized bed before struggling to remove the mom pants reveling her thick thighs and small white bikini panties. Janice had always been in a slight state of denial about her weight gain and felt that getting a larger pair of underwear would be admitting defeat to her mirror. The house wife drew the curtains darkening the bedroom before pulling a large metallic dildo from her bedside table. It always had to be dark whenever she did anything sexual. The slightly stocky brunette reclined on her bed staring at the image as she switched on the toy and applied it to her clit. She had a meaty mound which perfectly hid her clit that had to be spread with some effort and in moments she was pleasuring herself. Janice always started in a seated position before laying on her back to insert the metal cock halfway into her neglected cunt. She rarely pleasured herself completely nude hating her sagging tits and prominent belly. The middle aged housewife had been told by her husband that she had an "exaggerated pear shape" and that she needed to do something about her big, fat ass. He'd spent the next two weeks sleeping on the couch. It was during this time that she'd purchased the toy after telling him that his four inch cock wasn't good enough for her.

"Yeah, that's it right there; that's what I need." It didn't take long for her to get into the act and she was suddenly surprised by loud knocking on her front door.

"Shit; probably those damn Jehovah witness people!" She left the dildo on the bed and wrapped a housecoat around her body running to the front door with the intent of quickly dispensing with the solicitor who'd interrupted her "me" time. She looked through the peep hole and was surprised to see this slightly nerdy looking teen standing on her front porch.

"Yes, can I help you?!!" He stood there pensively for a few moments with his hands in his pockets before producing a small plastic card that appeared to be an I.D. and showing it to the peep hole in the door.

"Brian lost his I.D. and I found it so I brought it here ma'am." He seemed like a nice enough kid and her son had a lot of friends at school but had been spending most of his time with this dowdy looking girl, Agnes Newton. She thought her son could do better but he was seemed to be infatuated with the plain Jane. She was slightly relieved to find out that he had other friends and opened the door inviting the teen inside.

"That's a very nice thing to do young man; so you know my son? She had forgotten that she was wearing a housecoat over a large safari-type shirt and the top of the robe was baggy looking. He seemed to be taking stock of his surroundings and checking her out.

"More than I would like to ma'am." His answer struck her as kind of odd given the fact that he was returning Brian's property.

"Excuse me?" He just smiled and handed the I.D. to her. There seemed to be some sort of odor emanating from the teen; it was a sweet sort of smell that had just a tinge of bitterness to it that seemed to be increasing the closer she got to him.

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am its just that Brian is one heck of a guy and he's very popular with the ladies; but lately he's been hanging around with this Agnes person. I always rib him about doing "charity cases" but he's all into her." He realized that he was rambling and quickly stopped talking. He'd figured out that his scent had something to do with distributing the Androstenone-X in his system.

"Yes I do find that kind of odd but I believe he really loves this girl; can't seem to stop talking about her and that's kind of annoying."

"Right; I was telling myself the same thing the other day." Both of them laughed as his eyes took stock of her body descending down to her bare mound which was exposed as her robe parted. The wool robe had been tied at her slightly cinched in waist and her thick thighs cause the material to spread out in a triangular pattern of exposure that the housewife was unaware of.

"Thank you for bringing his property back eh?"

"Poindexter." She did a double take at his nerdy name before smiling warmly as she internally tried her best to place the smell that seemed to be engulfing the living room.

"Well let me get you a something for being such a nice young man." She suddenly noticed that her sex was exposed and quickly closed the two halves of her robe with her fist.

"OOOH MY; I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!" Poindexter simply smiled at the embarrassed woman who'd hid her lower half behind the door.

"It's okay Mrs. Lewis; do you think I could perhaps use your bathroom though?" Her eyes were drawn to a considerable bulge in his jeans and she shook her head leading him to the guest bathroom in the hallway.

"Let me get that reward for you Poindexter." She hurried to her room fishing a few dollars from her purse. The sooner the he was gone she could get back to her morning fun.

"OOOOH MY!!" She was shocked to find him relieving himself with the door to the restroom wide open and her eyes were immediately drawn to the huge member between his legs. She couldn't believe such a thin guy could possess what appeared to be a horse sized cock. She took mental stock of its girth and length doing her best to calculate the size of that monster. Janice's inner thighs immediately became wet as he looked at her with a knowing smile while purposely urinating on top of her toilet seat. She didn't notice or didn't care as she watched the lanky teen stroke his cock.

"Sorry ma'am but I was about to burst; you don't have a problem with this do you?" He gave his member a long slow stroke purposely causing some precum to bubble at the top of his cock head. Her inner walls were flexing in response to the visual before her at that moment and her wetness was running down her leg.

"Uh no I-uh do not Poindexter; don't you think you should put that away?" She intended to get him out of the house and fuck herself silly for the rest of the day with her dildo. He was a fantasy come true right in front of her hazel colored eyes but he was still a teen.

"I didn't say that right; DO-YOU WANT ME-TO PUT THIS COCK...away ma'am?" There was no mistaking the wet moist sounds that were the result of his actions. He was giving her a show masturbating in front of the confused, entranced housewife.

"Fuck." She moaned softly as she unconsciously moved to the door of the bathroom to get a closer look. In moments she'd run a single finger along the length of his cock judging it to be a little over twelve inches. Janice had absent mindedly tasted his essence as she sucked on the tip of her finger discovering the source of the strange scent emanating from her son's alleged friend.

"Come on bitch; you can do better than that." Janice didn't notice the change in his demeanor as she palmed his cock marveling at the apparent weight and thickness of it. She rubbed the bulging veins on its surface with her thumb as the scent made her mouth water. Her hand quickly became a blur as she roughly jacked the teen working for the prize contained in his oversized balls. She chirped in surprise as he grabbed a handful of her wide butt and pinched with considerable force.

"It's so thick and heavy Poindexter; this is an amazing cock." Her heart had begun thumping hard in her chest and the wetness in her mouth ran freely from her lips drooling to the tiled floor. She pinched the spongy tip drawing out more precum which she quickly lapped up finding that she couldn't fight the urge to take him into her mouth. The housewife was clumsy getting to her knees and hungrily taking him into her mouth.

"AAAAAHHH SHIT MA'AM!!" Janice pushed him all the way to the back of her throat until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She learned to deep throat from a boyfriend in college finding that she had a peculiar talent which her current husband didn't mind at all. During the early days of her marriage; Janice would wake him every morning with a blowjob making him addicted to her touch. The couple enjoyed a healthy sex life up until he'd been deployed.

"FUHH-FUUUCK MA'AM; YOU'RE SOOOOO GOOD!" She worked in tandem with his pumping hips never letting him fully exit her pursed lips. His hands cupped the sides of her head as he fucked her face with criminal intent while her hands covered his knees. He rubbed his huge cock all over her face and beat it on her tongue thoroughly enjoying himself with his enemy's mother. She sucked cock like a seasoned whore never gagging or flinching even when he went balls deep into her throat.

"OOOOH FUCK MA'AM; I COULD FUCK YOUR FACE ALL DAY BITCH!!" He pulled his dripping member from her mouth holding a handful of her hair and stared at her face for a few seconds before giving her mouth a few more hard strokes. Janice didn't dare admit how sore the back of her throat really was as he pulled on her brown tresses and led her down the hallway forcing the housewife to crawl alongside him like some pet. Her robe had ridden up and she panicked knowing that her ass was completely exposed hoping he wouldn't see it.

"What do we have here; did I interrupt something Ms. Lewis?" He was grinning at the dildo and the laptop which still displayed the image of a huge cock which was not much different than his own.

"DON'T LOOK AT THAT!!" Janice was utterly humiliated that someone suddenly knew her secret shame.

"It's okay Ms. Lewis; I understand having needs that are unfulfilled." He sounded so understanding and she felt oddly at ease considering the situation.

"You do?"

"Yeah and as a matter of fact why don't you lay on this bed and show me how you please yourself when no one's around?" She looked up at him feeling a little embarrassed and worried about what kind of people her son was hanging out with.

"It's okay Ms. Lewis; why don't you take that stupid robe off too." The dominant tone in his voice caught her off guard and she slowly undid the sash at her waist dropping the robe from her shoulders. She tugged on the end of the shirt trying to hide her pudgy belly as he laughed.

"So you were jerking off when I knocked on your door huh?" She nodded and the nerdy teen started laughing at her embarrassment. Before she could protest he cupped her chin and slipped his tongue into her mouth. In moments they were making out as she molded her body into his reveling in the sensation of a man's touch. True he was a teen aged high school student but his thick rod made him a man in her eyes.

"Don't worry Ms. Lewis; I think that's sexy."

"You do?"

"Yeah I want you to show me how you get off when you're all alone; it will be our little secret." Her eyes searched his even though she didn't know what she was looking for. He's already started undoing the buttons on her shirt opening it to reveal a simple beige brassiere. Her sagging breasts were testament to her status as a mother and she draped her forearm across them.

"Don't hide these from me." He pulled her arm away and fished one of her udders out of its confinement rolling the thick nipple between his fingers. Her areola were barely visible and cookie sized. She moaned from his attention as he deftly undid the hooks on her bra feeing it from her chest to fall onto the floor. His hands were warm to the touch as he cupped the undersides of her tits taking them into his mouth. Waves of pleasure ran through her body as her licked and suckled her nubs making her sigh and gasp.

"My name's Janice."

"Huh?" He was busy using his lips on her swollen nips while massing her sagging breasts which comfortably fit into his hands taking on a cylindrical shape.

"I-uh, I just thought you should know my name considering what's going on." Her own hands were cradling him like some overgrown infant. He abruptly stopped what he was doing and took a few steps back as she silently discarded her shirt to the grey carpet. Color flushed into her cheeks as the teen inspected her nude body. He twirled his finger signaling for her to turn around so that he could get a good look at her big jiggly butt.

"Yeah, sure whatever." Janice Lewis had never considered cheating the entire time her husband had been deployed, not even for a moment but in the last ten minutes she'd become a harlot. She couldn't explain laying on her back and pleasuring herself as some nerdy teen watched. She couldn't explain the rush she felt from wantonly rotating the vibrating shaft as she nearly brought herself to climax. He'd surprised her by walking around the bed where he head was resting to continue fucking her mouth. She wanted to know how her son could hang out with such a deviant and intended to find some way of questioning him about it as her belly jiggled from her actions. Somehow he'd lost his pants while her eyes had been shut in ecstasy from her toy propping a foot on the bed to take better advantage of her mouth. It was definitely the hottest sexual experience she'd ever had even though she knew it was wrong on so many levels.

"DAMN JANICE; WERE YOU ALWAYS SUCH A SLUT?!!" Of course she couldn't answer with her throat stuffed full of his thick cock as she braced her head for the steady onslaught while still fucking herself with the dildo. She was humming on his shaft and he was close to filling her full of his jizz. He slowly pulled his glazed cock from her gasping mouth and she rolled to the side coughing up a wad of cum mixed phlegm onto her carpet. She was reeling from the rough treatment as the nerdy stepped up onto her marital bed and knelt between her legs grasping both of her ankles. The manner in which he spread her thighs frightened her because it seemed like he wanted to treat her like a wishbone but this lasted only a few seconds as she felt the thick, spongy head of his member resting against her entrance.

"Janice, I need to know if this is what you really want okay?" He was rubbing himself along her wet slit and every so often part of the fat mushroom tip of his member would push against her causing some of her essence to leak out. She couldn't believe this scrawny bastard actually had the nerve to fucking tease her trying to force her to admit that she wanted to be impaled on his huge cock.

"Wh-What; why?!!" She wiggled her wide hips trying to get a little more than part of the head inside.

"Because I'd never force such a beautiful woman to be with me; Brian's not going to like finding out that I fucked his mom." A pang of guilt washed over her but she couldn't deny what was between them, namely his huge throbbing member.

"Well uh, we don't really need to tell my son do we?"

"NOPE!" Before she could say anything else her body was wracked with an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure as his thick cock rammed inside her forcing her inner walls wider than they'd ever been. A shrill whining scream echoed through the house as he began fucking her as hard as he could making her shout a line of obscenities that would make a sailor blush.

"OOOOOHHHH MY FUH-FUUUUUCKING GAAAAWD; IT'S SO FUCKING HARD!!" The moment his head penetrated her cervix Janice lost it as she'd experienced the strongest orgasm of her life. The angry head of his cock repeatedly bottomed out and assaulted the end of her fleshy tunnel making her squirt repeatedly in huge bursts.

"OOOOOOWWW SHIT; YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO FUUUUCKING HARD DADDY!!" He raised an eyebrow at this but continued railing the chubby housewife thinking of Brian the entire time as his mother's thick calves locked at the small of his back. She was crying tears of joy as he owned her and her nails dug into his back scratching and tearing at his t-shirt. She felt every inch of him brashly pushing into her as mucus and drool ran from her nostrils and mouth respectively.

"AAAAAAWWWWWWWW FUUUUCK; I'M CUMMING AGAIN DADDY!! DADDY!! FUH-FUH-FUUUUUCK!! Janice Lewis mother of two screamed shrilly violently bucking upwards and nearly tossing him from the bed but the teen was stronger than he appeared gathering her thick thighs up in his arms pushing her knees into her chest. Dexter wasn't finished with his enemy's mother and began pile driving himself deep into the mature woman forcing jets of cum to splash from her abused hole like a geyser.

"DON'T STOP FUUUUCKING ME; NEVER STOP FUCKING ME BABY!! OOOOOOHHH FUUUCK I'M GONNA PASS OUT FROM THIS HUGE COCK DADDY!!" He wondered how Brian would feel to come home from school and find him sitting at the head of the table as his new father. He chuckled to himself while his enemy's mother wallowed around under him like a beached whale.

"W-Why'd you stop?" He'd leaned back on his haunches staring down at her with a knowing smile.

"Make me a sandwich."

"What?"

"I'm hungry so make me a fucking sandwich." She looked at him in disbelief before scooting off the end of the bed and half running to the kitchen. It was hard for her to walk with the pain she was experiencing from her gaped cunt and she had to use the wall for support. He enjoyed the sight of her fat, jiggling butt running to do his bidding and hopped off the bed following her and stroking his cock. She'd clumsily removed all of the ingredients from the fridge and had slapped together a messy looking ham sandwich in seconds. Janice gasped when she felt his cock pressed against the crack of her meaty backside.

"I MADE THE SANDWICH!!" She dropped the messy creation on the table splashing mayonnaise across the oak surface as he bent her over the table and drove his thick member back into her snatch with authority and continued pounding her. His hands dug into the pliant flesh at her hips while he repeatedly slammed into her cervix making her squirt even more.

"I'M GONNA CUM; DON'T FUCKING MOVE!!" Dexter gave her a few more strokes before pulling out and glazing her big ass with a nearly steady stream of cum that completely covered the wide expanse of her pale posterior. He wedged his cock between her cheeks roughly humping even more jizz onto her middle aged butt. Janice was spent; barely able to stand as his semen reached halfway up her back and she tried to dab some of his spunk but was stopped when he grabbed her wrist. The housewife couldn't believe how completely dominated she'd been since the time the lanky teen had entered her home.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,984 Followers
12