The Cupid Effect Ch. 08

Story Info
Dexter continues his dark path...
11.5k words
4.61
66k
48

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

I'd been feeling rather surly and a little sick as I sat in the cafeteria early in the morning before my classes were to begin. Bummed and ill at ease since I'd decided to invade the home of my hated enemy Brian Lewis and use my gift to have my way with his mother and later his college age sister. It had struck me that it wasn't Brian's fault Agnes wasn't talking to me and he appeared to be acting on a long standing crush. If only Agnes hadn't told me that they'd been together; I don't know that I would have taken things to such an extreme level. The image of Ms. Lewis helplessly bouncing on my cock inundated my mind along with memories of the animalistic manner in which her daughter Rachel was taken on their kitchen table. Both of the women had begged for more afterwards but the gravity of the situation had taken effect causing me to bolt from the modest home.

"Can we talk Dexter?" My heart nearly leapt from my throat as I looked up to see Agnes standing on the opposite side of the lunch room table.

"Haven't we talked enough Ms. Newton?" I couldn't stomach speaking her name much less looking her in the face. I was afraid I'd see Brian banging her in my mind's eye.

"Oh it's Ms. Newton now?"

"Yeah what do you want?" I really wasn't in the mood to trade words with her and it was apparent from my demeanor. I honestly didn't want to be around her because she instantly reminded me of what I'd done the day prior.

"Well I wanted to apologize for what I said to you the other day but it looks like you've still got a lot of asshole left in you." She started to storm off and I wanted her to keep walking forever but my ego got the better of me.

"Well you would know all about that wouldn't you Ms. Newton!" She froze in her tracks and turned an arched eyebrow in my direction.

"Well since you want to go "THERE" with me MR. SNOD-GRASS; my BOYFRIEND loves EVERYTHING about me-ASSHOLE INCLUDED!!" I was surprised not expecting such a vulgar exchange to emerge from her mouth. Agnes always made it a point to be in control of herself and took mental stock of everything she did caring a bit too much about appearances and the like.

"Have a nice day AG-NES!!" I was at a lost for words as she stomped off holding her books to her chest and felt a sliver of panic as my former friend met a very irate looking Brian at the cafeteria doors. In moments they were fiercely making out. I couldn't deny my own jealousy and secretly wondered if I was attracted to her because someone else had shown interest. My earlier adventures with Kelsey and Tiffany had sort of sprung out of the situation and kind of overwhelmed me but I couldn't deny my culpability with Nurse Kim, Rachel, Ms. Holland, Ms. Lewis and others. It had been undeniably wrong but felt so right when I was caught up in the moment with the moral consequence rearing its ugly head the instant I'd climaxed.

"Hey Dexter how's it going?" I was lost in thought and hadn't noticed Tiffany St. Claire approach.

"What in the hell are you wearing?" Tiffany was wearing a large pair of nerdy glasses that I recognized as the same brand Agnes wore. She was wearing a white long sleeved shirt along with a plaid suspendered miniskirt, knee highs and Maryjane's on her feet. Tiffany looked like she wearing some kind of nerdy girl cosplay and a few student spectators were laughing figuring she was ribbing me.

"Nice huh, I just thought I'd change my look a little bit Dex; you like this don't you?" The tall redhead looked a little apprehensive as she waited for my answer.

"What are you doing Tiffany; are you making fun of me?" She quickly snatched the glasses off looking worried.

"NO; I-know you like smart types; I uh just wanted to be more appealing to you. Believe me you're the last person I'd make fun of baby; It's just that you make me feel so fucking good Dex." One of her hands was constantly squeezing my thigh and moving upward as she babbled. In all the time I'd known of Tiffany St. Claire I'd never known her to be so needy and it was a little off putting.

"Are you making fun of Agnes?"

"Of course not baby, she's your best friend and well-I respect that non-sexual relationship although it's fucking weird as fuck." I didn't believe one word of the shit that was falling out of her mouth but I didn't feel like raking her over the coals because after arguing with Agnes I needed a little positive reinforcement. I kneaded one of her thick thighs giving her an accepting easy smile that had her freckled cheeks flushed crimson in seconds.

"Uhm, can I walk to class with you Dexter?" I didn't want to talk anymore and considered taking her somewhere and fucking her brains out on general principal alone. When it was all said and done Tiffany St. Claire was definitely a bucket moment in my short sex life. Her style was so much different than Kelsey's being more about catering to her partner than anything else. She seemed to know when to be dominant and the right moment to surrender herself whole. Her BFF and I use that term loosely was all about taking control and over powering her lovers. I wondered if I was forced to choose between the two girls which would be best. Why even have to take one when I could have anyone I chose and what of Agnes? What kind of lover was she and what made her lab partner so enamored of her less than stellar social persona?

"Why don't you just suck my dick?" She looked around to see if anyone heard what I said to her and scooted in close removing the silly looking glasses from her face and whispered in my ear while palming my crotch.

"Please don't make me suck your big fat cock in front of everybody in this cafeteria daddy." She was using that childish voice I'd become familiar with during the nearly twelve hour romp with her and Kelsey days prior. There was just something about her that made me want to screw her silly and I ran a finger or two along her panty covered slit finding the cloth damp to the touch.

"Oh you won't do it here in front of all your friends?"

"I'd uh, I don't have a problem with sucking on you-But don't you want to go someplace a little more private?" She looked uneasy with what I'd been suggesting and fidgeted around in her seat.

"So you really won't do it right here like I asked you?" Tiffany was twisting in the wind and I was power tripping to the max as she nervously began to draw my zipper down until I stopped her.

"I'm just fucking with you bitch; I'm gonna walk over to our spot and you can suck dick until jizz is coming out of your fucking ears alright?"

"Our spot?" She looked befuddled as I got up and walked away with my hands in my pockets and slightly tented jeans.

"Think about it." I was halfway across the cafeteria by the time she figured out that I was referring to the abandoned stairwell where she'd been for lack of a better word-"converted." My cock was already out as she half-ran down the stairs nearly losing her footing and quickly deep throated me. Tiffany pursed her plump lips hard on my shaft as I rhythmically took her mouth burying my member deep. She twirled and used her tongue making love to my cock in a sloppy display that was too much for me after a good twenty minutes.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK; GET READY FOR SOME FUCKING COCK!!" I was perspiring heavily and precum was continuously running from the head of my sex as placed her hands against the wall and pushed her juicy tight ass in my direction. Tiffany's round ass was covered in a pair of jockey brand panties that had a smiley face on the back and I just about lost it as I stared at the bottoms of her cheeks sticking out. I roughly yanked at her underwear tearing it half off and frightening her before my pulsing cock found a home in her dripping snatch.

"CUMMING DAAAAADDY!!" It had taken five strokes to elicit a response from the over-sexed cheerleader and she tightened up harder than I ever felt before as I locked my fingers around her narrow waist. She shuddered and bucked as I held her tight while she came for nearly five minutes. Her face had become a mess with a nasty web of drool running from her mouth. Tiffany's nose was reddened and wet as she hung limply supported by my efforts.

"UUURGGGH; UH FUCK ...you make me feel SOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD!!" She had started sobbing and I just stared back with a straight face betraying no hint of emotion. She hung limply bent at the waist as I fucked her steadily until I felt a tightening sensation that was almost painful and a familiar fire in my loins.

"Tiffany rub that big ass on my cock and make me cum slut." I drew my vein covered member from her gaped snatch and began rubbing it in the crack of her ass. She began dutifully rubbing her glistening cheeks up and down in a twerking motion until I exploded a thick wad of cum across her juicy butt hard tan lines and all. I immediately stuffed my cock back into her mouth and she sucked me dry while twirling her hand at the base of my cock until she got more jolts of my stringy semen. I'd been holding Tiffany by her red mane of hair and let her fall to the dirty tiled floor under the stairwell. She was breathing hard and smiling before startling me with a candid observation.

"Why won't you fuck her?"

"What?" She was busy lapping up what was left of my cum and diddling herself before noticing that I was actually paying attention.

"You know-that Agnes bitch; why don't you just fuck the shit out of her?" I really hadn't given it any thought in that manner. I'd been thinking of how we'd fallen out and initially trying to fix things between us when she dropped that bombshell about being aware of the Androstenone-X. She'd thrown all of my illicit trysts up in my face basically calling me a monster and I'd lived up to her words.

"All I'm saying is that it would make things easier; you keep talking about her like she's the shit or something Dex. I mean look at me for heaven's sake; I'm not chopped liver or nothing am I?" I took a good look at Tiffany weakly adjusting her clothing and reeking of sex.

"I don't think about her like that."

"Why not Dexter; wouldn't it be simple to just give her some of that awesome dick she's just begging for huh? I mean I've never seen such an uptight cunt in my life and all that dumb shit with that Brian guy!!" The stacked redhead was busy adjusting her large breasts back into her brassiere.

"You don't think their relationship is real?"

"Are you serious man, she's just using him to make you jealous; can't you see that?" Her words were biting, stinging of plausibility as I helped her to her feet and gave her a kiss before running off to gym class.

"SEE YOU IN LAB-DADDY!!" Tiffany stood there scratching her head as I hit the exit. I had an extra burst of energy as I ran across the school parking lot in a hurry to get to finish my next class so that I could see Agnes and judge for myself whether Tiffany's words were true or not.

*****

My mind was afloat in possibilities as I tossed my backpack in a vacant gym locker and fished out my sweats. I really hadn't figured that Agnes was simply trying to get my goat by dating Brian Lewis and things were starting to look clearer as I stripped down for gym. Ever since I'd been changed things had been shit for my best friend and potential (At the time.) love interest. Agnes' out of character candor and tasteless remark about Brian "loving her ass" made everything all the more plausible. Knowing Agnes the way I did I figured she'd lied about sleeping with fucking Brian Lewis just to piss me off.

"Man she's got the tightest pussy I've ever had and she can really work her hips. I mean the whole CFNM thing is kind of weird but the girl can really fuck."

"But she won't let you look at the goods or at least squeeze a tit; sounds a little shitty to me bro." Two guys were talking up some girl in an adjacent aisle and their inane banter caught my attention.

"Yeah but she kind of grows on you after a while and I admit that I was just trying to use her to do all my homework but her head game is fucking solid. Greg I wish you could see the intense way she sucks a dick bro; fucking tongue bath nuts and all. Fuck, Agnes even licked my dirty corn-hole dude."

"Gotta love the dorky chicks bro!" Both of the unseen guys started cracking up as I realized my rival was on the other side of the lockers talking about my friend.

"So when's the wedding?"

"Don't be a fucking douche Greg; besides you know I ain't buying any cow that won't get fucking naked bro!!" There was a third guy in the aisle as well and I figured Brian was talking with some of his buddies on the Lacrosse team.

"Yeah well if you were ever lucky enough to fuck Agnes Newton, you'd be saying the exact same shit I'm sprouting off about the girl." Some of the other students were filing into the locker room making noise and it was hard for me to hear what those assholes were talking about.

"Well I've seen her ass and it's infinitely fuckable; that shit bounces real nice when I'm tapping that."

"She got that Bootyliscious butt." Sounded like some black guy and I momentarily considered making myself known and pushing my fist into his face but my more rationale side prevailed keeping me safe from bodily harm. Even as they talked my mind observed Agnes taking stock of her unassuming appearance wrapped in so many layers of clothing with plain unremarkable features hidden behind thick, nerdy glasses. I found myself comparing her to Kelsey Taylor and Tiffany St. Claire women who were at the absolute peak of their beauty and sexuality. Girls that men fought and died over who were most likely destined to become models and trophy wives. I was pretty sure that Kelsey could have a stellar career as a porn star if she went that route remembering how she'd sexually dominated Tiffany and our vice principal during two torrid threesomes.

"HEY THAT'S MY GIRL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MISTER!!" Brian suddenly blurted out and from the next few moments of silence it seemed as if he might come to blows over Agnes's honor. All of the guys burst into laughter seconds later and I could hear them making up.

"Damn bro, that's got to be some prime stank if you're ready to throw it down like that!"

"Man shut your mouth; I really like this girl alright?!!" More laughter followed along with the sounds of some horseplay as I bristled in silence. My heart sank as I realized how stupid it had been to listen to the ditz that was Tiffany St. Claire. My more reckless side demanded satisfaction as I flipped out my phone and looked up the number I'd received from Rachel Lewis after bottoming out in her "corn-hole" for over an hour. Seconds later Brain's phone could be heard ringing in the next aisle as he received a present from me.

"Hold up guys somebody's calling me; looks like a snap chat."

"M-MY NAME IS AAAAAWWWW FUCK-MY NAME IS FUH-FUH-FUUUCK...AAAWWW SHIT!! MY NAME IS RACHEL LEWIS AND I AM A FUH-FUCKING ENTITLED CUNT!!" Brian was treated to a video of me railing the living hell out of his older sister and he didn't have time to hide it as his friends presumably crowded around to see my cinematic masterpiece.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!" He sounded mortified and I would have considered my mission done if he hadn't pissed me off so much. Sounds of scuffling followed as his teammates presumably tried to take the phone for further study. One of the gym teachers eventually came in and broke up the horseplay lecturing the jocks as I casually walked past catching Brian's eye long enough to shoot him a knowing wink. The confused look on his face was worth the price of admission alone as I headed out onto the gym floor and stood on my attendance number. I stood sort of in the last row obscured in view from the main floor and found myself looking at the back of some of my classmates. My eyes eventually rested on a pair of delectable looking cheeks covered in the navy blue of our school colors. I'd never really paid much attention to the girl due to my infatuation with Kelsey but always found her heart shaped butt cock inspiring.

Her name was Savanah and she was a flag girl; the only decent looking teen on that squad which was full of the big and large variety. I didn't mind a generous helping of junk in the trunk but some of those females had geometric shapes that were unflattering to say the least. Savanah had light brown hair that she kept in a kind of feathered, seventies inspired look and her body told the tale of her status as a track star and athlete. It was funny but her torso seemed somewhat truncated and smaller than normal in comparison to her huge, muscular legs. Some of the jocks teased her about this and made horse sounds whenever she walked by. Savanah was also teased about her rather abnormal looking heart shaped butt which got a number of disparaging comments from her female peers but the slightly flighty girl took everything in stride and marched to the beat of her own drum. It was almost like Savanah could hear me thinking as she turned looking directly at me with a slight smile reading on her soft features.

"Hello there." In spite of all my recent successes with the opposite sex I still felt anxious under her gaze as the rest of the class ran out onto the gym floor. She bounced from foot to foot looking as nervous as I felt before she closed the distance between us and extended her hand.

"Hi there uh, Poindexter right?" She shook my hand profusely and giggled nervously while my eyes darted between her round face and her wide hips.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too Savanah." Her boobs were bouncing in a manner that told me she was currently braless and I started to feel a tingling below the belt.

"So you know my name already, I'm flattered." She just giggled more and seemed reluctant to let go of my hand.

"Oh come on Poindexter; everybody knows about you-uh everybody knows you." She caught herself in a slip of the tongue as she liberally squeezed my bicep and rubbed my shoulder. I reached out attempting to grab her hand but she pulled away giggling even more like some sort of tickled child.

"What does everybody know about me?" I mimicked her playful tone as she doubled over laughing even more to the point of annoyance. I walked towards her and she took a step back for every step made in her direction until she was against the wall at the end of the bleachers.

"Everybody's been talking about you and Kelsey; saying these things about how you turned her out." My eyes were trained on her bouncing tits and I was determined to get at least one hand on that big butt of hers.

"What else have they been saying Savanah?"

"Well uh, the girls have been talking about how big your "thing" is and saying that you must be some kind of animal to turn her onto "geek meat" oops; sorry Poindexter." Her behavior was decidedly childish and was slightly taxing to deal with. I almost felt like I was interrogating the antsy girl figuring that her laughter and demeanor were a defense mechanism. I pulled back a little to make her feel comfortable and feigned disinterest looking out onto the gym floor.

"Do you believe everything you hear?"

"Sometimes and a lot of people have been saying that you even fucked the vice principal too. Now I KNOW that's a LIE because who'd fuck that old battle axe?" She seemed to relax a bit more as I slowly regarded her curvy frame.

"So what's your interest in who I've fucked?" She was caught off guard when I turned the conversation back in her direction.

"I'm not uh-INTERESTED in that stuff; I'm born again Poindexter!!" That statement answered the question why Savanah didn't date too regularly and I chuckled remembering seeing this brother named Derrick (A black guy) hanging around her until he'd gotten frustrated and hooked up with some rail thin Goth chick as a rebound. That guy's pride kept him from admitting that he'd struck out and now Savanah was standing here in front of me trying to find out why I was the buzz around school.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers