The Cupid Effect Ch. 09

Story Info
Dexter continues his dark path with dire consequences!!
8.8k words
4.48
57.3k
55

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

All character in this story are of legal age.

*****

I was drenched in sweat and breathing hard with a tremor building in my body. I'd run thinking to get away from an uncomfortable situation unfulfilled and still sporting epic wood as I sought a simple cold shower hoping against all hope that things would return to normal once my temperature went back to normal. It was lunch hour and there would be a few sporadic gym classes present making it safe for me to slip in basically unnoticed. There were than a few errant stares in my direction from some of my female peers and even a few teachers as I beat a hasty retreat to the nearest exit. Undoubtedly the experimental pheromone flowing through my system was working overtime and I couldn't risk any accidents.

"HEY WATCH IT DINKLEBERRY!!"I pushed against the double doors in a mad dash to the boy's locker room and found myself shoved back with such force that I hit the ground skinning one of my elbows. I quickly found myself looking up into the face of one Heidi Lansford captain of the girls' volleyball team. She was six foot three inches of attitude cursed with a Paige boy haircut by her mother for returning home late from a date.

"Look I'm so sorry, I didn't even see you there Heidi; I was just trying to get to the showers." There were a few of her teammates there from the volleyball team and most of them towered over me.

"You didn't see me; is that right geek meat?" She looked pissed even though I'd taken responsibility for the incident hoping to be on my way and shoved me back with a single finger to my bird chest.

"Look I already said I was sorry Heidi; do you mind?" I tried to push past her and the others but she caught my arm.

"Yeah I fucking mind ass wipe; you don't have to be so fucking dismissive after you basically got a freebie you little perv!" I was worried recalling an earlier incident where Heidi had taken on some guy and beat him senseless after comments were made about her new hairdo.

"I said I was sorr-WHAT FREEBIE?!"

"You rubbed your fucking dick all over me just now doofus and I hope it was all you could have dreamed of because I'm looking at a virgin for life!!" I almost laughed in her face but common sense prevailed and I needed that shower. Unfortunately she caught the beginning of a smirk on my unassuming face.

"Something funny?"

"Uh no; and for the last time I'm REALLY, REALLY SORRY Heidi now if you'll excuse me." I noticed another girl whisper something in her ear that seemed to spark her interest before she turned back to me.

"So you're the geek that Kelsey Taylor flipped her nut over?" I knew where this could lead and didn't want any part of that big heifer. A couple of her teammates snickered as she poked her finger in my chest becoming even more aggressive.

"So you're supposed to have like this big fucking dick huh?" At this point I'm not ashamed to say that I felt like pasting her one right in the face and the revelation of this latent mean streak worried me.

"Yeah she dumped Tad Remington for this motherfucker; word is he's got that uh, magic stick." Another teammate chimed in barely stifling a laugh as her cohorts snickered. In seconds all of the volleyball team were laughing in my face and I'd had enough making another futile attempt to push past her before being stopped cold as Heidi grabbed a handful of my shirt. The rumors that she was stronger than she looked were with founded as I found myself being shoved with enough force to clear the double doors to the girl's locker room. I had been feeling disoriented and weak with a sheen of sweat covering my body and was no match for the girls' volleyball team. Heidi and her friends stood over me laughing like hyenas.

"WHAT THE FUCK HEIDI?!!"

"Well you said you wanted to take a shower right? Help yourself pencil dick." All of the girls burst into uproarious laughter while a few that were already inside bolted from the locker room. I'd found out that I had become the subject of varied rumors earlier in the day and now I was faced with a group of skeptics who were bent on taking me back to the old days of victimization one way or another. Well I wasn't ready to give up my new burgeoning status just yet.

"This ought to be good for a laugh." I heard one of the girls comment as I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor eliciting more laughter. I took my time untying my sneakers opting to leave my socks on as I stood up and began undoing my belt buckle.

"COME ON POINDEXTER; LET'S SEE THAT LITTLE WORM!!" My pants hit the tiled floor and the room went instantly silent as all eyes immediately zeroed in on my erect penis which stood straight out in front of my body. I stood there for effect looking at my detractors silently noticing that a few of their mouths hung open in frozen shock at my tumescence.

"OMG-That's a freakish donkey dick." Said the girl who had informed Heidi of my identity. A few girls mumbled their agreement and I noticed one with her camera phone out taking a few shots. I casually turned and walked to the back of the locker room into the showers. I didn't need to look back as I turned the knob feeling a refreshing blast of hot water hit my thin frame.

"Where's the soap?"

"Huh?" Heidi looked dumbfounded standing there with her hand touching her cheek.

"Where's the fucking soap bitch?" She blinked profusely at my insult but seemed unable or unwilling to take her eyes off of my package. I put my hands on my hips and shot the group an annoyed look before one of the teens finally grabbed a small orange bar and tossed it to me in an underhanded pitch.

"Thanks baby." I turned my back to them and began lathering up until I was nearly covered in suds before looking over my shoulder at Heidi.

"Could you do my back?" She did a double take as some of the other members of the volleyball team gasped and mumbled amongst themselves. Heidi just stood there apprehensive shaking her head and declining my offer.

"What's wrong bitch; you not woman enough or did you lose your brains when you got that stupid ass haircut?"

"Fuh-Fuck you nerd!" She managed to stammer not used to being challenged.

"Un-huh that's what I thought; all talk and bullshit. You got no uh, pardon the expression-"BALLS" and that's probably why the girls' volley ball team sucks ass." I was rubbing the soap on my chest and stroking my thick cock with the other hand giving them a show. I noticed another camera phone being trained on my junk. A slightly chubby redhead was snapping away to her heart's content.

"Make yourself useful and wash my fucking back Heidi!!" I tossed her the soap and she instinctively caught it as some of the girls jumped back like I'd tossed a grenade shrieking and giggling at the same time.

"What's the matter bitch; are you scared?" I taunted before turning my back to clean the suds off of my body. In moments I felt the light touch of the bar of soap on my back and knew my challenge had worked. My time as a virtual nobody had left me all but invisible to the general populace of the high school and I'd spent a lot of time people watching during those rather lonely days. My short observation and interaction with Heidi Lansford told me she was likely a poser from the overblown way she overcompensated every situation and seemed deeply self-conscious. I didn't want to get into it with her but she kept prodding and poking me and now I was determined to humiliate her.

"Come on baby; wipe me down!" I looked over my shoulder to find her staring at my back as she used both hands to run the bar over my skin. She was still clothed in her gym uniform and soaking wet from the shower.

"Are you fucking serious?" I was incredulous at the sight of the tall slender girl who was too self-conscious to undress standing under the spray with me getting soaked to the bone by the hot water. I turned around regarding her and my joint poked her in one of her thick thighs. She backed up a little bit as some of her associates started laughing at her instead of me.

"I don't have to take my clothes off ass wipe." She sounded shaky and I knew I had her on the ropes mentally.

"Yeah you must be a real mess naked; I'd be ashamed of my body too if I was built like Paul Gasol." More laughter followed my comments as her friends and teammates partially turned on her. As predicted moments later she began slowly pulling her drenched t-shirt up and off of her body revealing a small pair of teardrop shaped boobs in what looked like a training bra. I'd folded my arms across my chest and leaned against the shower wall while the other girls giggled and commented on my manhood. She popped the basic brassiere revealing that she had puffy, inverted nipples over a taunt stomach. Heidi hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her form fitting but stopped short of pulling them down in front of me and her friends.

"Did you shave?"

She decided to go the "Ripping the Band-Aid off mode" and yanked the water logged shorts down her muscular thighs becoming completely nude except for her sneakers and socks. Her snatch was as clean as the day she was born and didn't appear to be shaved at all. She finally stood somewhat demurely in front of me looking back and forth between my face and her teammates. She looked truly embarrassed with her arms folded in a futile attempt to hide her small breasts.

"Now do my back like I told you bitch." I tossed the soap bar in her direction and it hit her square in the cleft between her boobs and bounced to the floor. We both looked down at the bar on the wet tiled floor of the shower. The corner of the orange bar had crumbled away on impact and we both stared up into each other's eyes at the exact same moment.

"I uh, dropped the soap dear." I was amused as her long features twisted into a mask of terror pondering the probability of what would happen if she acquiesced to my suggestion.

"PICK UP THAT SOAP HEIDI!!" The chubby redhead was impatient still holding her camera phone on me and Heidi. The girls were all laughing at her and mumbling amongst themselves fully interested in the proceedings. Heidi squatted down into a crouching position turning slightly to pick up the damaged orange bar and giving me a nice view of her long lean buttocks before thinking better of her positioning and turning to face me. She found my erect cock bobbing a half inch from her face and looked up at me wide eyed and afraid. All of the chatter in the girl's locker room ceased as her teammates watched to see what would happen.

"Don't make me ask bitch." She opened her mouth slightly and touched the tip of my cock with her tongue quickly recoiling as the other girls laughed uncontrollably and cat called. She took a third of me inside sucking extremely hard and barely moving her head at all before I grew impatient and pulled away.

"You know for someone who talks so much shit; you are FUCKING HORRIBLE at sucking COCK!!" I thumped my cock on her cheek and forehead for emphasis while she mumbled some sort of comeback that was incoherent. Heidi brought her right hand up encircling the base of my cock and began going at it in earnest tugging away while blowing me.

"That's a little bit better big mouth; I'll talk you through the rough parts okay?" She nodded with her mouth stuffed eliciting more laughter.

"Now bitch; I want you to kind of twist your hand around the base while you suck. Try to get a kind of counter rhythm going because that shit feels fucking good and will get you seriously railed. I hope you girls are taking notes because I'm talking to all of you sluts." That insult got a mixed reaction from the others as some chortled and flipped me the bird while the rest continued watching the proceedings. Heidi gagged at first on my excessive precum before acclimating to its reported sweet taste and working a little harder for more.

"Wow, look how she's sucking on that fucking rod!" One girl, a blonde with noticeable tits that strained against her t-shirt commented. Heidi's narrow chin was sticky and glistening with my precum and she was focused on pleasuring me incorporating her tongue on the underside of my glans. I tried grabbing a handful of her bowl cut but found it futile and cupping the back of her head was problematic at best. Every part of me tingled, every nerve felt on fire like it was my first time. Such was the effect of the Androstenone-X and it had enhanced every one of my sexual escapades since I'd been changed. Even though I was under a steady stream of water I could feel my body heating up in an unimaginably pleasurable sensation.

"Yeah I knew you just needed a little cock huh bitch? Too bad you met me Heidi because now I'm going to fuck the shit out of you in front of all your supposed friends." She stopped briefly to gasp for air taking me back into her mouth when I thumped her cheek with my heavy member. I grabbed her ears like handles and humped her mouth until a web of saliva drizzled down glazing her modest chest.

"Y-YOU'RE GONNA FUH-FUCK ME?!!" She gasped between facial rutting and had taken on a slightly crimson hue. I didn't answer twirling my pointer finger in silent command ordering her to turn around on all fours with her narrow ass on display. She had the lean muscled physique of an athlete who spent an inordinate amount of time in the weight room and trained constantly. Her hips were very narrow by her ass was tight and compact with slightly prominent buttocks flared outward enough where her sex was revealed along with her virgin brown-eye.

"Yeah." I slapped my cock in the cleft between her cheeks repeatedly watching goose bumps rise along her spine and teased her opening with the puffy head of my sex. Her slit was moist and the heat from her cunt was enticing. She trembled and shook as I used the head to simply part her lips.

"Bu-But it's gonna HURRRRT!!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs and collapsed on her belly taking the full brunt of my weight. The other girls looked shocked and a few were clutching their hands to their chests as Heidi squirmed under me clawing at the floor. A couple of the girls were wide eyed and appeared hot and bothered as they watched their team captain experience an instant orgasm tightening up painfully around me.

"Yeah, it's gonna hurt bitch." I finished my sentence while beginning to pump into her hard and relentless making her moan and yelp like a wounded animal. My member worked expertly against her inner walls resizing them and pounding the end of her fleshy tunnel. She pushed her narrow butt back at me in a feeble attempt to accommodate my frenzied movements. I rotated my hips teasing the entrance to her womb a bit before withdrawing to her entrance and pulling back on her hips. Heidi followed my movements getting her knees under her body in a semi-faux doggy style that resembled a kneeling fetal position.

"Look at you friends and tell them what it feels like to be fucked by my "little worm" Heidi." I started long stroking her box as she squirted on every inwards thrust. She was so thin that I could see her spine pressing against the skin of her back. Heidi had this weird sort of manner in which she arched her back every time I thrust into her eventually building up a rhythm as slapping noises filled the girl's locker room.

"FUH-FUUUUHH-FUCKING HURTS; BUT IT-FEEEELS...!!" Her words trailed off as she tensed up in the throes of another powerful orgasm. Her friends and teammates looked completely shocked at the rough treatment their leader was receiving from me. Heidi had brought one hand up to maul and pinch the nipple of her left breast.

"OOOOHHHHH FUUUCK IT FEELS SOOOO FUCKING-FEELS SO-FAAAAWWWKKING GOOD!!" She'd started shaking so bad that I was afraid the tall athlete was going into a seizure and quickly pulled out concerned for her well-being. She looked back over her shoulder worried that our tryst had come to an end and attempted to reach for my cock.

"Puh-Please put it back inside; I want some more of that magic stick." She was flushed grinning back at me with this stupid, blissful smile on her face. I rolled her over on her back and plunged back inside as her impossibly long legs locked into the small of my back trying to help me get even deeper inside her steaming sheath. She had her eyes closed tightly as she humped up to meet every aggressive thrust while her nails dug bloody trenches in my back. My tongue licked the outside of her lips for a few seconds until it found acceptance and merged with her own. We just seemed to forget that there were over twelve girls watching the entire thing in a state of shock and soaking wet. My balls slapped loudly against the bottom of her ass cheeks as I rode her to another climax while some of the girls moved in closer for a better view of the proceedings.

"FUUUH-FAAAAAAWKING FUCK; I know why Kelsey dumped Tad!! How could you follow something like this?" She continued rambling on while I worked her cunt over like an escaped prisoner. He legs eventually unlocked from my back and rested on the tiled floor like so much dead weight and she seemed unable to even move them. I however, wasn't even close to climaxing and worked her snatch like a madman. I gathered her slender thighs up in my arms until her ankles were level with my ears and repeatedly bottomed out in her gaped hole as her blue eyes rolled up into her head and her tongue hung out. Some of her friends were freaking out at the situation but none of them left or tried to help Heidi. Saliva ran freely from the corner of her mouth as she ran the palms of her hands over my chest. I stuck a finger in her mouth which she sucked on like a surrogate cock. All of the feistiness and anger had been worked out of her tall frame.

"Don't you owe me an apology Heidi?" I never stopped rutting and pounding her maintaining a calm demeanor while she flushed completely red from head to toe.

"I'm sorry; so fucking sorry for being a cunt. Thank YOOUUUUUAAAAHHH FAWWK!!" She arched her back in a shrill scream and passed out on the floor still being pelted by the luke- warm water running from the shower. My audience didn't know what to expect as I slowly disengaged from Heidi's slit and stood up stroking my cock over her prone figure. There were loud gasps and excited shrieks as I covered the volleyball team's captain in a thick sheen of cum with most of it concentrated on Heidi's face. The heavy breathing of the other girls could be heard throughout the locker room.

"Fuck it, I've got to try him out too." The nameless redhead had stopped filming to quickly shed her clothing revealing a humongous set of knockers that offset her flabby, pear shaped body. She quickly crawled over on all fours and presented her gelatinous ass to me and I didn't waste any time shoving my cock into her snatch and getting similar results to Heidi less than five minutes later. Her big porous pale butt jiggled and bounced like a thing alive as I easily hit the back of her cunt. This girl was definitely a slut judging from how easily my cock was able to glide into her box and I twisted her dyed red hair around my fist and fucked her like I meant it while staring at the group of girls watching in a silent challenge. My red headed fan didn't even flinch when I pressed against her backdoor and worked with me for over ten minutes until she clamped down on my prick as I shot a quart of cum into her gaped hole.

"Who's next?" My cock was still rock hard as I sat on my nude ass leaning against the shower wall. Energy seemed to be practically crackling across every nerve ending firing up my synapses. I felt like I could run several marathons without breaking a sweat. The smart ass volleyball player who'd been whispering in Heidi's ear was working feverishly to strip down to the buff while some of her associates looked on in obvious shock.

"All of you better keep your fucking mouths shut because you know you all want to sit on that donkey dick too!!" This girl had an impressive figure too and could have been one of the hottest girls in school if Kelsey Taylor and Tiffany St. Claire didn't already hold those titles. She ended up taking me reverse cowgirl managing to cum multiple times in rapid succession. The atmosphere took on a surreal almost carnival quality as I screwed at least six of my female classmates while two others failed miserably at deep throating me until a reinvigorated Heidi managed to interject herself and jerk me with precision until I came hard all over three of their faces.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers