The Cupid Effect Ch. 14

Story Info
There's a monster on campus and her name is Agnes Newton!!
14.8k words
4.24
42.3k
32

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

**All characters appearing in this story are age appropriate.**

*****

Tad Remington was beside himself as he tried to process what had happened to him in study hall. He'd shown up to take a make-up exam only to be blackmailed by Agnes Newton; the Class TA and subsequently humiliated and molested by the normally unassuming student. She'd taken exception to an insult about her perceived "chaste" state and proceeded to prove him wrong by dominating the buff jock with the greatest blowjob he'd ever received. She was overpowering and dominant taking him places he'd never been sensually...and that was only a blowjob.

"Bet you want to know what it's like to fuck me, huh Tad?" She'd smugly teased him knowing that he was completely drained after she'd finished with him. He was left wondering about what it really would be like to have sex with the dowdy, chubby looking teen. He still had a little trouble walking later in the day due to his sore balls and perpetually hard cock. He wanted to pin the nerdy girl to a wall and rail her until she tapped out; if only to reclaim some of his lost manhood. Tad's high school experience had taken a turn for the surreal since his girlfriend Kelsey Taylor cheated on him with the class nerd Poindexter Snodgrass or Dexter as he was more commonly known. He'd been thwarted in every attempt to exact revenge on the scrawny individual watching in increasing levels of horror as the status quo was reversed placing him on the bottom of the pecking order.

Agnes had taken things to another level forcing him to watch video of his ex-girlfriend and her BFF Tiffany St. Claire going down on the hapless geek (Who happened to be unconscious at the time.) and demanded that he disclose his feelings about the whole affair.

How the fuck was he supposed to feel?!!

His girlfriend; the hottest girl in the school and probably the county was turned out by a fucking geek not even good enough to lick her boots. Their situation had the side effect of making him a laughing stock at school and amongst his teammates on the football team. He was genuinely mortified and struck dumb watching Kelsey and several other girls gush over Dexter. Meeting Agnes had changed his perspective on the word "geek" as it applied to the smug teacher's assistant. His cock was still throbbing and going through various states of arousal even at the thought of her. He wanted more from her; wanted to find out what else she was capable of and seriously fuck the snot out of her. Tad had two classes with her; more than enough time to set something up. Somehow before the day was over, Agnes Newton was getting railed.

He rushed to his English class feeling more excited than he normally would have been at the prospect of seeing his sudden crush. No matter how hard he tried; Tad could barely control the anxious feeling that washed over him at the prospect of seeing Agnes. The embattled jock was already sporting serous wood by the time he crashed into his seat. She didn't keep him waiting standing at the entrance to the classroom talking with her boyfriend Brian Lewis. He noticed that Brian looked distraught about something while Agnes appeared dismissive of her guy's situation. His cock almost leapt out of his pants when she glanced in his direction with a slight smirk on her face. She took the long way around the class to her seat as Tad found himself staring at the back of her head. He fidgeted a bit trying to get her attention before scribbling his number on a piece of paper and attempting to toss it onto her desk. It landed on the very edge of her desk and she immediately using her pen to push the note onto the floor.

"Fuckin..." He whispered to himself completely frustrated with Agnes Newton. He decided to give her another chance writing two more copies of his number that received the same response from the uninterested teen. The jock had drawn a bit of comedic attention to himself eliciting a few giggles and chuckles from his classmates. Tad Remington wasn't used to having to work this hard for a girl's attention finding himself in unfamiliar territory again. Finally, he rose on shaky legs trying to hide his apparent tumescence drawing some gasps and laughter from the female contingent in the English class.

"TAD REMINGTON!!" The portly English teacher always used her student's full names when she intended to scold them.

"Uh, uhm; yeah ma'am?"

"RETURN TO YOUR SEAT-NOW!" He stumbled back to his chair nearly tripping over his own feet to get another glance at Agnes Newton. Laughter assailed his ears before the class was silenced by the teacher rapping a yard stick on her desktop. The entitled teen hated being laughed at because he was accustomed to being on the other side of humor. He was supposed to be living large with the hottest girl in school on his arm and now he was becoming a walking joke. The rest of class was a blur other than Tiffany St. Claire momentarily taking the heat off of him as she bolted from class in a flustered state. He told himself that he would get things under control by forgetting about Agnes Newton.

"She had a lot of time on her hands anyway being such an uptight cunt; probably practices all the time!" He thought to himself trying to justify his apparent failure. At the precise moment that thought was running through his head Agnes closed her text book and turned looking directly at his face. Despite himself; Tad flushed red under her gaze feeling strangely shy and awkward. His cock was so hard that it was pulsing and dripping precum making his pant leg sticky. A wadded up ball of paper hit him directly between the eyes falling to his desk.

"Okay Tad; you'll get your chance to get up close and personal with my uptight cunt. Science Lab...see you in ten minutes." She'd turned back around in her seat before he could even react to the note.

"I'm definitely gonna crack that ass open." He thought, pumped up and stoked at the imminent encounter with the smug TA who'd taunted and teased him to distraction. My mind was afloat with images of Agnes Newton sobbing and begging off as he mercilessly pounded her until she passed out. He had been known for having a roughish charm and animalistic tendencies in the bedroom gaining his street cred from a few unprepared underclassmen. He pumped himself up even further planning to raid the dork's backdoor for good measure. The images accompanying his inner monologue had him on the verge of climaxing.

"MR. REMINGTON!!"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Class has been over for ten minutes now; you can go now." He hadn't realized what was going on around him lost in his own fantasy scenario.

"Shit; I'm late!" He sped from class knocking a few desks asunder with his muscled frame. He bolted down the hallway shoving a few students aside. He was so anxious that he fumbled with the doorknob to the lab scraping his hand. The science lab was vacant during lunch hours and all the lights had been turned down. Agnes Newton didn't seem to be there and he figured she was playing games with him.

Tad looked around a few of the stations before nervously rubbing his hands together. There was something in the air; something tinged with a kind of honeysuckle sweetness that lingered in his nostrils and eyes. It hung at the corners of his mouth bringing with it this sort of heated sensation that took over his body.

"Back here asshole." He was alerted to her voice walking towards the back of the classroom to find a cracked door. It looked like an equipment room but turned out to be a very small office. Tad found Agnes sitting there on her small desk...waiting.

"Ag-nes?" He suddenly felt unusually shy and nervous like it was his first time with a girl. He was sweating bullets and his clothing felt uncomfortable. He noticed the provocative manner in which she sat with her legs apart and the fact that her feet were bare.

"Uhm; I'm uh-Agnes?" His voice was dry and cracked as he attempted to speak.

"It is my understanding that you intend to "pound my uptight cunt" and "crack my ass open" for good measure; is that my correct assumption Tad?" It had been his one prevailing thought for the duration of class. He swallowed hard wondering how she knew averting his eyes out of embarrassment. He just nodded nervously fidgeting one either leg. He looked pale and ashen finding his mind hazed with sexual static as his cock tented his pants. It was quiet enough in the small office that Agnes' heavy breathing could be heard.

"So here I am asshole."

There was a slight change in her voice that he couldn't figure out. Agnes spread her legs wider revealing her well-developed calves before nimbly leaning forward scrutinizing Tad further. She reached down to the helm of her long skirt and leaned aback in a reclining position on the desk taking the dress along. Tad Remington found himself looking directly at her bald snatch as she held the dress up revealing herself while coyly looking away.

"Look at my uptight cunt." Her mound was pronounced with prominent lips tightly shut. He could make out a sliver of pink between the slit and the sickly sweet odor was ever present. Agnes licked a few of her fingers before running them methodically along her crease. She was looking down at her own progress before her gaze returned to Tad with a sly smile.

"This is what you wanted; look at it Tad. I'm really wet." She spread her flower open giving him a look at the visibly drenched sex. Moisture and liquid lust ran freely from her cunt dripping to the tiled floor. Agnes held her lips pried open with both hands looking up at the astonished jock. Her clit was engorged and her strange pungent smell overpowered him. She began rubbing her sex in a precise circular motion alternating with three fingers rhythmically plunging inside. The wet squelching sound became louder and juicier sounding under the intense self-rutting. Agnes cooed spreading her lower lips painfully apart slapping the palm of her other hand against her breached pussy. Her wetness splashed against her muscular inner thighs spectacularly as she looked up at the bewildered jock dipping a finger in her mouth tasting her own essence.

"It's sooooo good Tad; won't you fuck me?" She sensually taunted continuing to abuse her sopping wet cunt like a woman possessed.

"Uhm; I uh fucking... uhm; shit." He was stammering and blowing sweat and saliva with every labored breath.

"T-TAAAAADDDDD!!" The squelching sounds were reverberating louder accosting his hearing as she called out in a pleading, desperately husky voice. Agnes used four fingers pumping her cunt in a manic frenzy.

"Ag-Ag-neh...AGNESS?!!" He was trembling with a building vibration coursing through his veins that he couldn't control or explain.

"Get that cock out boy; fuck my pussy." Her uncharacteristic dirty talk jolted him into action as he fumbled with his belt never taking his eyes from the prize. His cock was literally pulsing in his pants feeling as if it would burst from his zipper. He tore some of the material going into a near panic as she watched expectantly.

"FFF-FAAAAWK!!" He came hard partially soiling his underwear and his pants leg. The powerful sensation nearly staggered him as three more bursts exploded from the head of his purplish member. Tad bit into one of his knuckles to keep himself from crying out in ecstasy. He pounded a ham sized fist into the door frame realizing that a slight stream of urine followed the epic amount of semen that had erupted from his body.

"Well Tad; I can't say that I'm surprised at this turn of events." Suddenly she was the Agnes Newton he recognized again sitting there resting her elbows on her knees. She was staring at the massive wet spot on his jeans and slowly shaking her head in mock disbelief.

"Th-This wasn't supposed to happen?" He managed to blurt out in shame and confusion.

"Tell me about it; the dick is supposed to go inside idiot." She cupped her hand over her mouth with a girlish giggle. He could feel the thick gooey cum running freely down his leg to his calves.

"Don't-!!" He didn't know what to do with himself as the nerdy TA continued giggling. Agnes leaned back resting on the palms of her hands laughing openly. This enraged the embarrassed jock who slammed his fist repeatedly into the door frame before giving into the pain and relenting.

"Don't laugh; don't-tell anyone about this Agnes...PLEASE! I'll do ANYTHING!!" He slid down the doorframe into a sitting position as she rose from her small desk silently contemplating his words.

"That won't be necessary Tad; I don't care about you." He buried his face in his hands as she calmly put her glasses back on regarding him with a condescending expression. She had begun to put her stark white panties back on when she noticed the tears in his eyes and stopped.

"Oh don't be such a little boy; don't say I never gave you anything." She stood over him and pushed her underwear onto his head making sure the crotch was right over his nose.

"I'm sorry to leave you with the stark truth of the matter Tad Remington; but you're just not a real man." Agnes collected herself and walked into the adjoining lab making sure to open a few windows before leaving without another word.

*************************************************************************************

She was accustomed to having all eyes on her as she walked into the school hallways. As early as she could remember, Kelsey Taylor had always been the center of attention owing much of this to her "California Look" with her classic beauty along with a slightly exaggerated slim and curvy figure. Today was no different as all eyes followed the blonde marveling at the excited little bounce of her bubble butt. Her big, expressive green eyes were covered by a pair of cream bumblebee shades and partially hidden by her long bangs. Today the popular teen had decided to cover her body in a long men's shirt accentuated with a black vest and simple wedge sandals.

"Bitch just cuts classes at will and nobody ever says shit; I'd be kicked out of school if I tried half the shit she pulled."

"Yeah right; she even tossed some fucking chemical shit in a guy's face right?"

"I was there she fucked Dexter up; crap all down his throat and everything. Then she's just back at school all of a sudden."

"Heard daddy "Big Bucks" paid off the school and Dexter's family too; see that new gym there building right off the quad?"

"Whatever; heard she gave it up to Dexter and now's she all sprung on "Geek Meat" fucking any pimply nerd she can get her hands on."

"Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit."

"She fucked that fat kid Herschel last week dude; made him cry and everything."

"Sounds like bullshit to me; calling bullshit on that bro."

"ASK HIM; I AINT LYING!"

Kelsey wasn't disturbed by all the rumors realizing that the truth was infinitely more scandalous. Today she would have to prove to herself and others that she was much more than she appeared. It had been a week since the letter accusing her of cheating on numerous exams had arrived at her home. Her father wasn't pleased demanding that she confess and turn over her co-conspirators before he had to shell out more money to avoid having his daughter expelled a second time. Outraged the teen had demanded a chance to prove herself and received a day of exams to be given in an empty classroom.

Mr. Finkle, Mrs. Henning and a few of her other teachers were on hand to check her purse and ask for her cell phone. Kelsey obliged them all knowing and acknowledging all of the haters looking on in the hallway with a simple wink before reaching down and grabbing the bottom of the men's shirt she was wearing pulling it up until it cleared her head.

"OOOOOHHHH MY GAAAAWDD!!" One pimply face spectator screamed at the top of his lungs followed by a similar chorus of surprised students and teachers.

Kelsey Taylor was standing there in front of the teachers, janitors and her fellow students in a tiny, yellow bikini.

"MS. TAYLOR!!" Mr. Finkle and Ms. Holland yelled at the same time for different reasons. A number of students had their camera phones out already snapping pictures and video.

"Now you'll all know that I'm not cheating." She stood there defiant as one teacher quickly snagged her dress placing it in front of the popular blonde's figure and earning a collective groan from the student populace as security cleared the hallway. Ms. Holland could barely believe the free spirited nature of this blonde princess. Her sexual nature was like an aura surrounding her being that was magnetic. It was extremely hard for the embattle vice principal to control her rampant urges. Kelsey was out to make a statement refusing to put the shirt back on and going so far as to chuck it into Mr. Finkle's face.

"Kelsey you don't have to do this; put your clothes back on!" Ms. Holland was fretting and anxious knowing deep down that if she reached out to even touch the girl her true nature would be exposed.

"Wrong; I'm tired of people thinking I'm fucking stupid and I'm going to prove you all wrong today. People look at me and well; all they see is a dumb blonde. It's my fault a little bit for playing into the whole thing just to be popular; but I'm allowed to change aren't I?" She was deadly serious but the majority of onlookers were staring at her gorgeous body.

"You don't have to take your clothes off to do that Kelsey." Ms. Henning chimed in disturbed at what she was hearing.

"You guys do things your own way; I guess then...this is my way to show you that I'm honest. I-I mean it's just a bikini after all and what harm could that do anyway? Please just let me have this one concession and if I fail any of those tests, I'll never come back here again." She sounded desperate to prove herself as all of the teachers looked to Vice Principal Holland who nodded her acquiescence to the girl's wish.

There were two desks inside the room and Kelsey walked inside taking a seat to wait for someone to give her the first test. She fidgeted a little bit with nothing to do wondering if she should have left her phone outside the room as well. The glamorous blonde wasn't kept waiting long alerted by the closing of the heavy classroom door.

"Well aren't you a little overdressed for class bimbo?" Kelsey found herself looking into the bespectacled eyes of Agnes Newton.

"What are you doing here?!!" Agnes had a thick syllabus under her arm and a number of booklets which she held in front of her chest for Kelsey to see. She slammed them down on her desk and took her time having a seat.

"I've been tasked with giving you these series of exams in what has to be one of the strangest cases of dejavu I've ever experienced. You know; I tested your boyfriend Tad earlier and he just barely managed to squeak by...Think you'll do any better?"

"Tad's not my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah right; so who is your boyfriend these days?"

"DEX..." She caught herself before saying his name remembering the malicious video that had been sent to Agnes by Tiffany and herself.

"Say his name."

Kelsey didn't respond realizing what a delicate position she was trapped inside and wondered if she had a chance.

"You shouldn't be here; you're against me." Kelsey decided to partially address the elephant in the room as Agnes placed the exams in order barely acknowledging her presence.

"Your word against mine bitch; although you could go out there and tell everyone about that disgusting video sent to my phone in the middle of the night." Agnes took her time sharpening a couple of pencils with a plastic sharpener.

"You want an apology Agnes?"

"I want you to say his name; his REAL NAME, not that bullshit you FUCKS call him these days. Status quo rebranding is so passé." The TA's gaze was steely and direct looking right through the bikini clad blonde in front of her.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers