The Cupid Effect Ch. 15

Story Info
What is Androstenone-X?
14.8k words
4.26
27.5k
31

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers

*All characters in this story are of legal age. *

***

Something was happening, something strange, weird and a little epic...

No one would realize what had actually happened until weeks, months, many years later. The day had started off normally enough with local meteorologists predicting rain later in the afternoon and into the evening. People got up and went about their daily routines going to work, lost in the milieu of their myriad lives unaware of what was to come for the small town later. Some teens headed off to school using the mediocre metro system installed recently to give the undersized hamlet a veneer of legitimacy as something other than a large suburban hamlet. The one major freeway that ran through the town never really got congested or busy traffic wise. The local businesses along the main road began to open for business as the residents began to get things going. Agnes Newton sat a mile away from school in a local park at the town square watching everything. No one noticed the plain, frumpy looking teen wearing too many sweaters and an overly long skirt. For all intents and purposes, she was invisible to those around her. Only Dexter had ever given her the time of day; he was her only real friend in this small town that ignored her very existence. Tears were streaming down her rounded cheeks.

Four hours later...

The corridor was packed with wild-eyed, enchanted students male and female, all intent on finding it. Something no one could see, but it was there all the time picking and prodding in a way that was intimately intrusive. It was perceived with a slight change in the humidity, growing more prominent until the person was perspiring profusely. From there it evolved tightening the corners of the eyes producing tears and lingering at the corners of mouth while finally being detected in the nostrils with this sickly sweet, honeysuckle kind of smell tinged with an undefinable bitterness. Then suddenly your muscles would seize up as the blood rushed into your loins or made your intimate parts gush with an uncontrollable, unquenchable wetness. The hallway was packed to overflowing with horny teens rubbing against one another until the tactile sensation was unbearable. The need to find the source of the disturbance locked into the more primitive areas of the mind, spiking the pleasure centers of the brain causing the affected to lose almost all reason.

She was pinned against the wall as the unyielding crowd surged forward eager to sate their lust at all costs. The heat was unbearable causing some to throw aside conventions and modesty losing clothing to shamelessly fondle themselves in tribute to the angel trapped in the corridor. Her blonde hair partially obscured her flawless beauty matted to her head by perspiration. The young people were at her mercy pushing in on each other causing panic and anarchy to rule the scene. No one knew who was the first but one student exposed himself masturbating manically with a zealot's intensity until he achieved climax soiling the shrinking violet before him. Before he'd even finished, others had joined him spraying the hysterical beauty with the fruits of their lust. One unfortunate found himself in possession of the girl's shoe unable to resist rubbing his cock against it before losing control fully humping it to a massive climax. No one seemed to register the embattled woman's screams as copious amounts of spunk continued soiling her person. The one prevailing mindset was "getting off" as much and as hard as possible.

A student known for being devastatingly shy and introverted found himself humping against some girl's butt. It took seconds for the similarly bothered girl to yank up her pleated, flannel skirt revealing her panties as his exposed cock pressed into her rear cleavage. Her sweat served as adequate enough lubricant while she fingered her cunt losing herself in the surrounding cacophony of sexual noise. He came hard shooting several ropes across her plump bottom before throwing caution to the wind and shoving himself inside her wet box. Her maidenhead was obliterated causing her to cry out before another male student pushed into her gaped mouth. There was no impulse control to be had as she sucked hard pursing her lips inward. A large, overweight girl cried out witness the scene before her best friend embraced her cradling her head. Both girls immediately began kissing sensually as the larger girl groped and fondled her friend's ass. The chubby girl would go on to rip her taller friend's blouse open exposing her pendulous breasts before taking a thick nipple into her mouth.

The one teen who'd ended up with a shoe as his sex partner was lying on his back near the beleaguered girl fucking it like there was no tomorrow. He cared little as some of the others even turned their tortured members towards him with similar results. The scent emanating from the shoe was enough to mark it as a target with no regard given to its male suitor. The blonde goddess trapped in the corridor was withering around on the floor in a fetal position as several male and female students openly fought one another to a bloody standstill for the honor of simply touching her. A diminutive eighteen year old managed to crawl on his belly taking one of her toes in his mouth for an instant before she yanked her foot away. It was brief, but enough to make him cum buckets in his pants. Before he could consider his next actions, his pants were yanked down as he was violated in a nasty display of gender-blind deviance that left him horrifically gaped. At least twelve others had stripped completely nude, going at it with the ferocity of wild animals in heat. Every type of sexual act was on display in the steamy, sensuously oppressive corridor even as the two school security guards succumb to the unseen agent falling into the mass of undulating bodies.

Kelsey Taylor found herself at the edge of sanity even as more people pushed forward intent on soiling her perfect figure with their seed and other bodily fluids. The sexual phalanx had the wild-eyed appearance of perverted zombies tearing and ripping at the men's shirt covering her body. She swooned pushing and shoving even as her own sex tightened up resulting in a debilitating orgasm that took her to the floor before the oncoming horde. Her beautiful face was splattered repeatedly with the gooey mess intermingling with her makeup turning her into a horrific tribute to some as yet unseen deity. Her back arched pushing her breasts forward parting the material of the men's shirt covering them. Teachers that intended to halt the anarchy were already joining in with the students. It was surreal and nightmarish in a manner that would leave no one present untouched for the rest of their days. As she lay prone on the floor inadvertently rubbing the spunk into her skin, one thought prevailed in Kelsey's mind, one image alone appeared in her mind's eyes.

"Dexter."

Agnes stood over her unseen watching with flaring nostrils, and baited breathe knowing full well what lay hidden in the blonde's mind. Her rounded features were not devoid of emotion displayed with a sheer laconic dissonance.

"That's enough." She didn't yell, choosing to speak barely above a whisper as her simple command was obeyed the moment it left her lips. Kelsey somehow managed to regard her greatest enemy standing over her prone body.

This strange sensation engulfed Kelsey's body sheathing her in an envelope of "pure pleasure" as her nemesis gloated with some likely prepared, evil monologue. She heard none of it as the weird warmth permeated every fiber of her being. Her crystal blue eyes rolled up into her head as Kelsey slipped in and out of consciousness.

*DARKNESS*

Mr. Finkel lay prone atop Ms. Henning's meaty form as his hips pumped frantically into her with a frantic desperation. She had a frumpy, rectangular torso and pelvis accentuated with a set of large breasts and shapely legs that had the thin science teacher enchanted. The fact that the duo despised each other hadn't come into play the entire afternoon as an epic threesome blossomed between the thrilled teacher and his female associates. The fiftyish educator and mother of four had nothing but disdain for the considerably anxious science teacher chaffing at the fact that she'd been creampied several times within the last hour. She fought the urge to dig her nails into his face as he suckled her breasts knowing that he possessed the one male attribute she needed most at this moment. She hated herself as she bucked up against his pelvis locking her legs into the small of his back. Finkel the consummate scientist at heart, analyzed everything feeling and sensation even as he took a married woman who despised him so thoroughly that she'd thrown a textbook at his head during an impromptu faculty meeting. The strange, sweet smelling scent that lingered inside the room had lessened bringing with it a sliver of control over his mental faculty. Vice Principal Holland had long since abandoned the two in search of an exclusive penis for her use only.

"THAT LITTLE SHIT; HE DID IT, FUCKING DID IT!!" His epiphany erupted spontaneously surprising the woman underneath his pumping frame.

It made perfect sense as he replayed the interactions between Kelsey Taylor, Tiffany St. Claire, and Dexter (Formerly Poindexter) Snodgrass over the past few weeks. Everything had turned on its head when Dexter received a face full of his own chemical concoction.

"WHAT?!!" The large woman questioned even as she snagged his wrist forcing him to palm her right breast.

"Don't worry about it cow." He managed to free himself with some effort as the myriad possibilities of Dexter's discovery ran through his mind. He realized that a sample of the chemical was stored inside the fridge in his classroom.

"I-I BEG YOUR PARDON MR. FINKEL!!" Ms. Henning had mixed feelings internally rejoicing at the end of their coupling but unable to come to terms with her own urgent need.

"Look, I'll call you sometime, okay?"

"I'LL CALL MY HUSBAND-ASSHOLE!!" Her labored retort caught both of them by surprise as the prim and proper English teacher wasn't known for blue language.

Mr. Finkel was a mess of emotion angry at one of his star pupils for what he perceived as "holding out" he imagined what he would have done if the discovery were his own. Fantasized about all of the women he'd have conquered with the kind of power afforded by the Androstenone-X. His mind raced calculating Dexter's rate of exposure with the odd behavior of the women surrounding him.

Agnes Newton, his lab partner appeared to be the only woman unaffected until recently. The frumpy, unassuming girl seemed to move on with another of his students until recently. He realized there was the possibility that Agnes Newton had imbibed a portion of the chemical, but she appeared fundamentally unchanged compared to Dexter's now noticeable upgrade in appearance. Finkel became even more excited at imagined possibilities once he took a dose of the miracle chemical. He'd quit his job and become a kept man by some rich, hot celebrity. Dexter's discovery was going to make them rich and change the status quo worldwide. The frail, science teacher was practically salivating as he stepped into the corridor.

"What the-? Holy Mother of ...!!" He covered his own mouth with his hand at the carnal inferno in the hallway before him. It had to be the effects of the Androstenone-X unchecked. The people stuffed throughway was a mass of undulating limbs as everyone involved engaged in unabated debauchery. Finkel told himself that he would have to take charge of any further use of Dexter's formula already formulating a plan to steal away his pupil's discovery and related work. A large, burly nude security guard was suddenly barreling in his direction as the thin teacher yelped for his life. It turned out to be something of a red herring as he was shoved aside in favor of Ms. Henning lying prone on the tiled floor. More students rushed the room completely obscuring the teacher under a humping mass. Finkel had to step over a number of copulating savants on the way to his lab. The door was ajar and some of the furniture had been upended in some unseen struggle, but he could have cared less as he opened the small fridge in a frenzy.

"It's gone." The fridge was empty.

He slammed the door on the fridge nearly dislodging it as thoughts of murderous intent swirled about in his head. He ransacked Dexter's station finally coming across notes concerning the peculiar concoction that had turned the nerdy student into a veritable stud.

"I'll mix up another batch; probably better too." He reasoned, through justifying his criminal intent even internally. He hadn't realized that he'd been stroking his member while he worked to set up the experiment.

*************************************************************************************

Outside, the gray skies began to yield some moisture that soon became a heavy downfall drenching the small town in a sustained torrent. The high school was undated with rain dissipating the lingering effects of the invisible agent that had laid siege to the school. The downpour found its way into some of the classrooms and study halls cutting into the sweet, smelling atmosphere with a sort of metallic ambiance all nature's own. The corridors were silent, littered with the bodies of exhausted students, teachers, and faculty. Ambient noise and the pelting sounds of rain hitting the building began to rouse a few of the students from their haze. One completely nude, portly brunette sat up taking stock of the carnal aftermath before responding with a bloodcurdling scream. More people began to awake with similar reactions and utter confusion. There was rising panic as some people took stock of the area with a few running anywhere that led away. A few teachers sat staring off into space in utter shock. No one noticed a frumpy, nerdy girl silently ascending the stairwell. Agnes paused at a window in the stairwell pressing her face against the glass. She stared upwards at the darkening roiling clouds and subsequent flashes of lightning in the sky before continuing on her way.

*************************************************************************************

"This isn't right; I've followed the notes perfectly but this is simply incorrect." Mr. Finkel had wasted no time duplicating his star pupil's experiment. When all was said and done the science teacher found himself staring at a strange blue concoction. It was thick and oily.

"Maybe it changes over time; fuck I should have squeezed Dexter for more information." He was already kicking himself for his eagerness and sheer giddiness as he mixed up the formula. He'd been busy thinking of all the potential conquests he would have once he was "altered" and visions of future orgies and a successive number of impossibly hot women that drove him nearly insane. The science teacher double checked the notes over and over again wondering where he went wrong becoming more enraged by the moment.

"Maybe that little fucker tricked me; well he'll be sorry for that. Don't want to share the power with me huh? His academic career will be shit when I'm done exposing him as a criminal. It's against the law to drug women for sex Dexter." He was already going into a mad rant, internally panicking as his mind replayed the sordid session involving himself and Tiffany St. Claire. He chaffed at the callous treatment he'd received during the tryst from the redhead who regarded him as little more than a nuisance. She could have cared less who was inside her as she was allowed to voraciously service Dexter doing her best to take his mind off of Agnes Newton. He wanted to know the power that Dexter had, wanted to harness it for his own prurient need. The implied selfishness burned at his psyche as he disposed of the liquid and remixed another batch hoping against hope that he'd made a simple mistake. The second concoction and then a third yielded similar results as he finally gave up in despair. He picked up the beaker and carried it to his desk. His mind was aflame in failure as he sat glaring into the blue tinted container. Mr. Finkel tossed his glasses on the desktop and buried his head in his arms on the verge of tears.

"Sad isn't it; you wanted it so bad, didn't you?" He was shocked to hear a raspy sounding woman's voice in the darkened classroom and looked up at the empty desks before him. One desk near the back of his science lab was occupied. He'd turned off all the lights in the class save for a single lamp attached to his desk.

"Who; how did you get in here? I locked the door." The darkness obscured any detail of the woman sitting there staring in his direction. This woman was leaning back in the cheap wooden seat with one long, shapely leg folded over the other. She appeared to be wearing some heels and his gaze followed the leg folded over as it bounced and swayed sensually.

"You want to fuck some teenage girls; fuck women that don't know you exist; hell, you want to fuck them all, don't you Mr. Finkle?" Her smoker's voice had an edgy serpentine tone to it; something fierce and cynical...sounding world weary and irritable.

"Who are you?" He reached for his glasses finding them missing as he heard the floor boards creak under her weight. He glanced up noticing that she appeared to be wearing a simple men's long-sleeved shirt with only three buttons fastened in the middle. Her cleavage was creamy pale and awe inspiring represented as a single vertical line. She had an exaggerated hourglass figure that appeared almost cartoonish in nature. Her clean-shaven sex was exposed and the musky, oddly sweet scent assailed his nostrils overtaking his senses and traveling directly to his brain. The saccharine sweetness engulfed him with wispy waves of sensate pleasure that wrapped his body in a heated, scented sheath of pulsing arousal.

"I'm your inspiration and your lost brilliance Mr. Finkle." She'd appeared at his rear; her raspy voice hot and wet against his ear. Her tongue flicked his earlobe sending an electrical shockwave directly to his painfully erect cock causing torrents of precum to leak from the reddened head. He wanted to draw his zipper down to relive the strain on his embittered length. Her muscular arm passed his peripheral vision on the right side as she centered the beaker on his desktop. Her long nearly platinum tresses framed his head as she leaned over his shoulder and he could feel her large, full breasts heavy on his back. Just for an instant he spied a lock of pink colored hair intermingled with the rest.

"Kelsey?"

"You're missing a little something." She reached up and plucked a single strand of her hair and dropped it into the bluish chemical. Right before his very eyes the bootleg Androstenone-X began to sparkle and bubble finally taking on a golden hue. The brilliance of the glowing liquid briefly lit the darkened room and he caught a glimpse of her face.

"This is what you wanted right Mr. Finkle; this will help you to be the man you always dreamed of being right?"

"Yes."

His body was awash in perspiration and a strong magnetic pulse had every fiber of his being electrified with lust. She half sighed and took his earlobe between her plump lips with an audible slurp. His body seized up in response as came harder than he had ever cum before. There was something about her touch that made him react involuntarily and spasm in this sort of intense pleasure. A large wet stain formed on his beige slacks.

"You're going to fuck all of those nubile young teenage girls; get them addicted to your cock. You're going to enthrall them; make them your willing sluts...right?" The sound of her voice was unique and there was something about the pitch that pressed on his frontal lobe. In moments, his head was throbbing as she reached down to undo his belt and open his slacks. Her breath was hot on his neck as she dipped a finger in the copious mess covering his crotch. He watched as her long finger scooped up some of his spunk bringing it back to her lips with a loud slurp.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers