The Curator Ch. 09

Story Info
A young woman studies an ancient people and herself.
4.4k words
4.7
30.6k
14

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Back On the Clock

After the symphony ended, Sue collapsed in exhaustion. She wasn't sure how long she slept, but knew that she had one of the best wet dreams she could ever remember. A substantial damp spot darkened the seat of her desk chair. She checked the remote and all it said was "Nocturnal Delight." She felt like she had been visited by some sort of angel with a rather large...blessing. While wrapped in his feathery wings, she surged with pleasure beneath him. Obviously her tired mind was running away while the squid took advantage.

She snapped out of it rapidly. The moment was at hand. She singled-mindedly grabbed the removal tongs and punched the password into the remote. Sue navigated the menu assuredly. "Adherence mode disabled." Soon that was followed by "Security mode disabled" and then "Proceed with Removal."

Using the removal tongs was like doing self-surgery. Since she couldn't see anything, all she could do was to carefully feel her way up inside her pink walls, trying not to hurt herself any more than necessary, until she found the squid. It was a good 20 minutes of poking, probing and manipulating to find and grasp the removal lug. She was sweating and worked up, but followed the diagram and pushed the removal rod up through the guides on the tongs. The rod engaged the squid and it deactivated immediately. The head shrank and the grippers released from her sensitive tissues. She actually had an immediate, albeit short, orgasm from the sudden shift within her.

With an uneventful plop, she pulled the squid out of her and placed it on a leftover napkin. She stared at it with a sense of marvel at how such a small thing had effectively owned her body like it had. In a way, she kind of missed it already and wasn't sure she liked the sudden emptiness. She had never felt so alive sexually. She had reached a height of experience that would be hard to ever equal.

Sue didn't think throwing the squid away was a good idea, but it was certainly the first thing on her mind. Instead, she dug out a sweat towel from her gym bag then wrapped it up and put it in her purse. She would clean it up when she was at the ladies' room. She would also do her best to clean herself up as well. At least she had some deodorant and some perfume in the bag too. If only she could go home, take a shower and change her clothes--if she could find something that would fit over the heels--but she wasn't all that anxious to brave the snow yet.

Before leaving, Sue packed everything else back into her special drawer. Thinking about the Nuymean chair and going to the annex, the possible location of another such device, she threw a bottle of lube into her purse as well, just in case. She was still feeling rather slutty and a little horny despite all that had happened. With the squid ordeal over, her body being her own again, she was going to take advantage of any opportunities. What the hell. She also included her favorite Nuymean phallus. It weighed around 9 pounds and her purse was pretty heavy now. She would have taken the vibrator too if it could have all fit.


The door to the annex was one she had passed dozens of times, but never knew it. It was just another numbered steel door with a high security lock like so many other storage rooms and secondary areas of the museum. Instead of the closet she had once assumed, it opened into a long, rather dark, hallway with black and white asbestos floor tiles and good old-fashioned lead paint walls, top-half white and bottom-half dark green. Just for good measure, the ceiling was composed of asbestos tiles and old style fluorescent lights, no doubt full of mercury. No wonder they just left this place alone.

As the heavy door closed behind her with crash that sounded like a bank vault door, Sue felt like she was going back over 50 years as she walked down the hall--which she was. The air was cold and a bit musty. Alone, it was a bit creepy too, but she was excited by what she might find.

The hall was steadily sloping downward as she approached another door. It was not locked and opened into the old main hall. The original entrance was permanently gated off with a substantial metal grid. Only rubble lay beyond. It looked like the passageway was collapsed intentionally as part of some kind of construction. The whole scene reminded her of something from some post-apocalyptic movie.

The old signs from the annex exhibit were still up along with a mural painted as a motif of outdated "I am Woman" style elements including depictions of ERA protests, sweat shops and famous suffragettes. The whole thing seemed rather raw and political to her more modern tastes. Even Joan of Arc and Rosie the Riveter were represented. The title was "Herstory: The Untold." Sue could practically smell the bras burning.

The main room was dark except for some exit signs and dim emergency lighting. Sue found a switch and waited for the old mercury lamps to warm up. The place was huge, about the size of two basketball courts, maybe larger. She always had a hard time judging sizes like that. Concrete, tile and a high ceiling with large steel beams substituted for decor with old fallout shelter signs to increase the creepiness.

In the middle of the room were large presentations, arranged in aisles, while the outside fringe of the room had more artistically arranged collections, exhibits and cases. Marked off with a rope barrier, a stone platform immediately caught her attention. It had Nuymean glyphs and was made of Nuymenite. Nine short steps led up to a large raised stone circle, mostly likely weighing tons. At the top, two parallel obelisks were set about twice as wide as shoulder-width apart.

Sue rushed over examine the Nuymean circle. The floor stones had various large glyphs carved into them in a pattern around the obelisks. The purpose of the obelisks became clear to her after a brief examination. Handholds, straight out to the side, were recessed just like those on the horse. Corresponding metal fittings in the floor were for feet. Both sets of restraints were obviously meant to secure a woman stretched between the stones, a woman with Nuymean high heels on her feet.

With no idea how the ritual would work or what was supposed to happen to anyone restrained in the holds, she definitely needed to find the book left by Dr. Barnes. She didn't even know for sure that the circle related to the 2nd trial, but it seemed likely. A shudder of fear ran down her spine. Maybe it was just the cold. This was not what she expected at all. Her preconceptions were of something less formidable looking.

As she walked the room looking for the book, Sue surveyed the other exhibited items. There was a pillory with a secondary lower brace for holding the prisoner's feet spread wide. She could guess the goal in mind there. She saw several torture devices that seemed to have female anatomy in mind. A rack with a large phallus and a winch with foot chains seemed to be designed to pull a woman down onto the phallus until it ripped her apart from the inside. A chair with leather straps could hold a woman over a phallus set in the middle of a seat bristling with metal spikes. Most of it all seemed rather tortuous and medieval.

She walked past a large collection of corsets, most of them looking rather austere. A whole row of chastity belts were classified by culture and time period in several glass cases. She was surprised by how ancient some of them appeared. It also surprised her how masterfully crafted some of them were. One section seemed to be devoted to various quack medical devices ranging from electrical stimulators and breast stretchers to patent medicines about bosom growth to Dr. Shorenson's patented foot beautifiers--not sure what they did, but they were made from cast iron. Her conclusion was that every manner of ill treatment ever done to women was represented here somewhere. Someone had a political axe to grind.

Eventually, Sue found a locked bookcase near the back with heavy glass doors. Dr. Barnes' book was inside, but she didn't have a key. She would have to get one from Charlie since she didn't want to break in.

On her way out, Sue noticed an exhibit that really caught her attention. It was near the back of the room, a special platform with chains running up to the ceiling and back down through pulleys. On one end of the chains were large cylindrical weights. The other went through slots the platform to presumably power something underneath. A winch on the platform was for raising the weights. It looked like something that belonged on a catapult.

The platform looked to be part of the original construction for the device. The heavy wooden planks were made from some kind of tropical hardwood. The whole thing appeared to have been restored to working condition.

The main feature was a large iron-bound device that looked like two halves of a mould. It was constructed roughly like a heavy bell, but was shaped more like a kneeling female human body with the crude shape of arms, breasts and folded legs. The body of the bell-shape might have been wood inside, but it was completely encased in riveted iron. On top was a crude mask of a human face made of cast iron. All of the metal had a brownish patina and looked very old.

The two halves of the bell were rather close together and seemed to slide together somehow rather than close with a hinge. One edge had rods that projected out a few inches. The other had holes to receive the rods. When the two halves were together, they would be held tight. Inside, leg pads seemed to be carefully positioned near a protruding phallus made of a rubber-like material. An array of rods and bars underneath held it in position and also seemed built to move it when powered from below. It looked like a woman could be locked inside while forced to kneel over the penetrating phallus while it mechanically fucked her from below.

The more she thought it, the more the device reminded her of a medieval "iron maiden." Instead of impaling its prisoner with sharp spikes for torture and death, this one impaled a woman in her most intimate of areas. It was a "sex maiden."

The display was titled, "New World Inquisition Sexual Torture Device, circa 1514." Sue had never heard of the Spanish Inquisition in the New World. She skimmed the text describing the device:

The practices of the Spanish Inquisition briefly extended to the New World as a veiled justification for the use of torture on native women. After the success of Cortez in obtaining translation and political assistance from Malinalli, a woman of the Nahua people, the Conquistadors were eager to exploit more women in the name of gold and God. However, the Spanish soldiers under their command would not tolerate torture without the legitimization of the Inquisition. In their estimation the more overt sexuality of native women was a sign of sinful ways, and sign of weakness in mind, to be punished and exploited as a mark of Satan. Amongst some elements of the native population, women were valued as a trade commodity for forming alliances and even as payment for important staples. Damaging potential trade goods was a serious offense to the native men. As a result, most conventional torture was abandoned. Sexual abuse was a ready alternative since the native men often considered the women as property. This sexual torture device was designed to leave its victim with no permanent damage but to make her succumb through mechanical rape. It was believed that native women could be permanently dominated into cooperation by powerful males.

Sue was in shock. While the practices of the Conquistadors were chilling, the science involved here was highly questionable. It could all be a fabrication. After all, the medieval "iron maiden" itself was mostly fiction. The ideas towards women were unfathomable, possible, but far from proven. The only real evidence was probably this device itself and it would not be that hard to fake. The wood would be the hardest part to fake and the easiest part to test now, but back in the 1960s they didn't have the technology. Her mind was racing while she investigated the device further. She had to admit that she was getting more than a little aroused thinking about the possibilities, authentic or not. In her mind, the Nuymean chair was a near-death experience. Ever since, she seemed to be so alive sexually. She was already thinking about whether there was some way she could try this device safely. She knew it was completely irrational, but she also thought "why not."

Surprisingly, the device was in working order. A small sign said it was completely restored in 1977 using politically correct animal-friendly rubber products instead of the original leather from exotic animals. Sure enough, inside the two halves were a variety of rubber panels stretched and strapped into position. The panels stretched around the body of the prisoner immobilizing her inside between them. It was a complex array. One panel would stretch across her back pushing her forward. Another would stretch downwards onto her lap forcing her to remain in a kneeling position. Yet another panel would stretch across her rump holding her up and against the lap panels. There were several other small panels, but the most interesting ones were near the chest. The breast area concealed something behind the panel and nipple holes were evident in the middle of a cupped area. She was intrigued but couldn't see any more without disassembling the panel.

Sue investigated the various levers and mechanisms. Everything seemed to move freely, but she did not see anything function as a result of moving them. She cranked the winch, reasoning it needed power from the weights falling. The ratcheting sound was loud, but no one was around to hear. It was surprisingly easy to turn so she cranked away. She winched the weights all the way up close to the ceiling.

With the added tension, the first lever seemed to push a pendulum into motion underneath the platform. She could faintly hear a heavy clock-like ticking under the wood. An escapement, like in a grandfather clock, to control the rate the weights fell would make a lot of sense. She could see the phallus moving up and down slightly, timed with the ticking. She found the second lever would stop it. Something underneath caught the pendulum on an upswing. Apparently this lever was a brake and the other was a starter.

One of the remaining levers was larger than the others and appeared to be for closing the two halves together. She pulled it, but nothing happened. Perhaps they had disabled it for safety in case some kid climbed up onto it or something? She tried pushing one of the halves closed and it was clearly locked. She tried the last lever and it also didn't seem to have any effect.


After rummaging around, Sue had found a long nylon leash borrowed from a neighboring display on domination. It would reach from a position inside the maiden halves to the brake lever. Trying to get positioned over the moving phallus wasn't something she wanted to try, but she felt confident she could lift off of it easily enough. With the strap, she could get in position and then start the phallus moving.

Sue carefully folded up her clothes and stacked them next to the sex maiden. She still couldn't believe she left the envelope with her bra upstairs when eating dinner. The bra was a little daring for her normal tastes with a swirling lace pattern that ultimately emphasized her nipples. She figured that even though she wasn't well-endowed, she could add some sexiness through the visual emphasis. She still wasn't sure if she liked the style, but between the saleswoman's guidance and the perfect fit, she had bought it anyways. It wasn't like anyone else would ever see it, or so she thought. Hopefully no one would look in the envelope. Maybe Charlie or Martin had it.

She double lubed the phallus. It was approximately the size of her favorite Nuymean one, but wasn't very realistic. It did have some subtle ribs and nubs on it. She didn't know if those were authentic re-creations in the modern rubber; they would add to the sensation nonetheless.

She couldn't believe she was about to do this. She could try to call it science if she wanted. She might find more out about the device. Who was she kidding though? She was horny and felt like she was about to do something stupid, but wanted to do it too much to stop. It was to the point of a need, an intense need. In the back of her mind, she could also call it more training for her upcoming Nuymean rite--that was a good enough excuse.

With the two halves locked open, she would just see how the phallus penetration and positioning combined to get an idea what it felt like to be fucked by the machine even if not trapped inside. It would all be perfectly safe.

The squeeze between the two halves to get inside was more difficult than she thought it would be, but with some wiggling she was soon in position. The rubber floor pads fit perfectly. Her knees were comfortable and there were even toe holes, so her high heels fit without a problem. She slowly squatted down onto the phallus guiding it into place with her right hand and letting out an unconscious moan as she was filled. The positioning could not have been anymore perfect. She was pressed against the back half of the sex maiden. The rubber panel positioned under her ass held her up with a certain amount of bounciness at just the right height. She was penetrated but not too deeply. A plate at the base of the phallus pressed up against her clit and mons. It provided stimulation but also prevented the phallus from impaling her too far. Unfortunately, the back panel pushed her forward more than she wanted. It gave her a forward lean and forced her to thrust her chest out.

Sue pulled at the strap attached to the brake lever. She heard the lever click open and the pendulum started to slowly swing. The rods underneath the platform engaged and started to pump the phallus up and down. They were still quiet and smooth after all the years. It wasn't very exciting. The rubber rod moved too slowly and the movement was little more than up and down.

Moving around to increase the sensation, Sue started making circles with her hips and bouncing on the rubber panel as best as she could. Sue needed more stimulation in order to get off. Even the base plate had very little effect when it pressed into her at the top range of the thrusting motion. It wasn't working very well. She thought about massaging her clit, but thought it would ruin the fantasy of being trapped in the sex maiden, even if she didn't get her fingers pinched. She closed her eyes and tried to envision what it would have been like to a young native woman forced into this position about to be locked inside. It was starting to work. She twisted her hips a little more getting some extra rubbing. Sue couldn't believe this was supposed to be a form of torture. It was way too mild to impress her.

She leaned forward a little more and felt the phallus shift forward as well. With a loud click, she realized the new angle released some kind of catch attached to the rods and bars driving up through the platform. She opened her eyes in panic as she heard the loud clattering of chains overhead. The front half of the sex maiden was moving straight at her! She didn't have time to get up off her knees. She saw the rods studding the edges closing towards her left wrist and quickly pulled her arm inside. The metal was heavy enough it would probably snap her wrist in half if she was caught in the middle.

The mask of the sex maiden was headed straight at her face. A rubber piece at mouth level threatened to knock her teeth out. She tried to pull back, but one of the rubber panels was behind her head blocking any retreat. She quickly opened her mouth to reluctantly take in the rubber. The front of the mouth piece was penis shaped; she hadn't seen that before in the shadow. The penis drove painfully down into her throat. She fought hard not to choke. As the maiden finished closing, her face was trapped behind the mask looking out the eyes while her throat and mouth were stuffed with rubber. She had not taken her glasses off and was really fortunate that they weren't broken as they were pressed and bent against her face.

12