The Curator Ch. 16

Story Info
A young woman studies an ancient people and herself.
5.2k words
4.73
25.7k
10

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Invention

The industrial robot in front of Sue's spread legs was...formidable. Her eyes were glued on the intimidating black rubber cock in front of her. Maya took her glasses so any closer and it would be a hopeless blur instead of a rough outline. A pincer claw held the cock upright at a suggestive angle. The thick girth, black nubs and clitoral stimulator showed it meant business. Yes, intimidating was definitely one word for it, exciting was another. She had never had anything like that up inside her that's for sure. She didn't see any lights on the control panel. Is the robot on? She relaxed for the moment. The cock was more a threat than an eminent attack, then, but she was not convinced.

Positioning sensors, cameras, probes, and a red sighting laser were mounted around the end of the arm behind the three metal fingers of the pincer. The laser was sighted low. She couldn't see it, but she suspected its red dot was aimed right at a rather delicate and sensitive target. At the back of her brain, alarm bells went off. This was too much. Her inhibitions may be compromised, but she knew this was beyond her limitations. She suddenly didn't like this game. Maya's face had a scary mad scientist look to it that caused Sue to get a chill of fear despite the warm boiler room air.

The Eager Beaver 250F was mounted and braced on a wide steel floor plate. She couldn't tell if the plate was bolted to the floor, but it probably was. Hydraulic hoses and cables ran from the robot arm into several different industrial looking devices, motors, pumps and computers. This thing was definitely welding car frames at one time, a half dozen faded decals on the tired paint of the supporting machinery were from automotive companies.

An area around her and the machine was marked off on the floor with black and yellow striped tape. Now she understood why Maya had strapped her to the rack so carefully and so tightly. That thing was built to work with steel, not flesh and bone. Any contact could seriously injure her or perhaps even kill her. She was bound and positioned for some precision robotic attention, but she was also strapped down for her own protection. She wished she could just laugh it off as a cruel joke, but she knew otherwise.

Maya was sitting on a tall chair outside of the marked area, behind the control panel. She turned a key at the upper left corner with one hand and pushed a recessed button that had a protective metal guard with the other. A loud array of sounds started up immediately, but soon died down to leave behind only the sound of some cooling fans and faintly humming motors.

Maya's excitement was evident. "Not surprising that we had to wire it up in here near the main electric panel is it? You'll be amazed at how precise this thing is. It looks big and clunky, but it can easily pick a flea off a dog. Are you ready to see how well it can fuck?"

Sue panicked and her eyes shot straight to the cock in front of her. When she looked back towards Maya, she could see her grinning ear to ear.Bitch. It was just her way of reminding Sue that she was gagged and helpless.

"You can thank Marty for this one. It was a pet project of the late robotics expert George Englevol. His family donated quite a few prototypes and one-of-a-kind models. As usual, most of them went into storage andNot for Display. A few of them were a bit naughty, in a genius, mad scientist, sexual deviant, kind of way. You'd hardly know it though by looking at the machines themselves. I'm sure his family didn't know what they were donating. Dr. Martin managed to get this one transferred to his department classified as 'Rock sample processor, non-functional.' The man knows his bureaucracy."

Maya hit a button that started blinking immediately. Several others followed in sequence on the control panel. The arm retracted and spun, 180 degrees away from Sue, in one smooth, very fast, motion. It moved towards a low metal bin with high protective sides, and gently placed the rubber cock inside, out of sight. Sue desperately wanted to know what else might be hidden inside. The arm then spun back around facing her with the pincer claw up. An orange light lit near a sign with the some blurry words over a gray air tank. Between her bad eyes and the faded paint, Sue could only make out that the first letter was an "S." Maybe for "Safety" or "Stopped?"

Maya cautiously crossed the black and yellow tape to a small machine that looked a bit like a small vacuum cleaner. She untangled a cable and unhooked some kind of short metal tube about the diameter of a vacuum cleaner nozzle.

"This thing is only a few years old, but the technology still can't figure out nipples on its own."

Maya pressed the end of the tube against Sue's chest, low in the "V" of her cleavage, below her Nuymean tattoo. She pressed a clear button on top of the device. The button blinked red and Sue felt something warm on her skin along with a weak suction. Maya let go and the tube stayed in place.What the hell? She started to pointlessly struggle again. This could not be good. In less than a minute, her breath was wheezing through her nose from the exertions.

"Calm down Sweetie, just a little calibration. These markers are like those yellow and black circles on crash dummies. You know what I mean? A plus in the middle with black and yellow checkered quarters? The robot uses them to find its bearings."

Somehow it wasn't very reassuring to Sue that she was being intimately mapped. If the first circle was low in her cleavage, where would the other ones go?

"Stickers can fall off, so they use some kind of sweat-proof thermal ink instead. It just takes a few seconds to bake on."

Maya noticed Sue's alarmed reaction and smiled. Not surprising that she didn't like the idea of baked on marks. Maya decided that she was going to wait a few days before telling Sue that they can easily be removed with acetone. She can enjoy her little souvenirs for a while. Besides, the most important one will be under the chastity belt anyways.

After the light stopped blinking, Maya removed the tube. Sue could see a round yellow and black blur, but that was it. The angle was too steep a slant even without her visual limitations. Maya checked the marker and seemed satisfied. "That isn't coming off anytime soon."What the hell?

Maya seemed to be in full blown professional mode now. The artist and cosmetologist in her coming out, but she changed tactics. Next, she knelt slowly, cautious of her knees on the hard floor, in front of Sue's open legs, to place the end of the warm tube directly above her slit. The bottom edge was as close as she could get it to the apex of Sue's opening. Sue would like to have denied that the warm ink baking onto her skin was erotic, but in truth it felt very intriguing.

Maya kept at it. Each bicep got a marker on the front, facing out. Each thigh came next, a bit high on the inside, but Maya was careful to position them precisely; her steady hands serving her well.

After double checking the markers, Maya picked up two pairs of safety glasses with red lenses. "I would have just put your blindfold back on, but I know that you want to see everything for the sake of science. Watch carefully so you don't miss anything."

Sue never thought of Maya as an obnoxious tease before, but she was starting to think that way now. Maya put one pair of glasses on Sue then put on her own pair.

"Don't look into the laser."

Maya picked up what looked like a TV remote short a few buttons, then reached for the robot arm. She grabbed a handle near the head of the robot and started moving it towards Sue. The whole arm seemed to respond and track under power. Maya guided the red dot straight to the marker in the middle of Sue's cleavage and kept going until a small rod projecting from near the laser lens touched the middle precisely. A soft beep from the console echoed between the concrete block walls of the boiler room. Next, she did each of Sue's nipples, then the arm and thigh markers as well as the base of her throat and each of her major joints. The whole time, Sue felt an increasing dread, but was still more anxious to get on with it than anything else, excitement overcoming fear.

"This is my favorite part."

Maya set aside her safety glasses then knelt in front of Sue's open legs again.

"There are probably other ways of doing this, but I like this way most."

Sue was repulsed a little when she first felt Maya's tongue teasing her outer labia. She really had never figured Maya as gay before. Maybe she was bisexual? Either way, Sue had never had any interest in sex with other women. The thought of being taken by a cock inside is what made her start juicing in her panties. Wait, no, Maya wasn't bi. That's why she could not be a Nuymean priestess. How simple. The Nuymean gods are all heterosexual fuckers. It's probably nothing more complicated than that.

She thought over what she had seen and read. The Nuymean people embraced all forms of sexuality. This was a simple matter of parts compatibility, especially if her suspicions that having sex is part of the final trial. One thing Sue realized for sure is that you better enjoy a cock filling your cunt if you want to be a Nuymean priestess. Truly, enjoyment should be part of enlightenment. A priestess would have to enjoy what she was doing, eventually. Sue was learning that. Again, the acceptance. Being part of things, but more. Embracing them, enjoying them and being aware of it all: those are the key factors. She needed to teach herself to enjoy.

In fact, she decided to take her own advice. Sue closed her eyes and let Maya do her thing. Yes, this was no different. She should have realized before. Another test. This robot could be a test of her resolve as well. Shit, how religion can mess with the mind. Was this really all part of some larger plan? Now she was really a mess. There is no science here. No proof. Did she believe it or did she not? Fuck it. She was going to get a grip. Open-minded? Yes, but she needed evidence. Until then, it really doesn't matter. That's the point. Why is this happening to her? Because it is.Stop analyzing, get fucked. That's the only plan I need right now.

Oh! Maya penetrated her a little with the tip of her tongue and was licking her juices. Sue was starting to enjoy the feeling. Maya obviously knew was she was doing.Oh so good. Sue would have been writhing and thrusting if she could.What an evil bitch. Any time Sue started to get close to coming, Maya backed off to a slow tease again. She was deliberately tormenting Sue. Her nether lips were so engorged now that they were parting on their own. Her clit was firm.Close, very close, just a little bit more!

"There, that ought to do it."

Maya stopped and went back to scanning. Sue tried desperately to scream, "NO!" It came out of her nose more like a snort.You tongue ravish me and then leave me hanging! Cruel. Mean. Bitch!

"Sorry sweetie, just needed a nice, easy-to-find target for the laser. See what you've been missing? Your cute little clit is ready for the crosshairs now. Besides, you aren't the only one aching for a tongue on her pussy right now and suffering is better shared."

She took several rather intimate readings and directed the laser right to Sue's swollen bud. "There, locked on target."

Maya put the laser away and walked back toward the other equipment. She came back with a small probe with a flat plastic end piece. Sue recognized it as a hospital ultrasound probe. Sure enough, as soon as she got the probe cord straightened out, Maya squirted some gel on Sue's mound.Shit that's cold. There was no screen to watch, instead, Maya just ran the probe slowly up and down over Sue's mound.

"This tells the computer everything it needs to know about what's inside. It needs to know how far it can jamb that big rubber cock up inside without tearing anything."

Maya had that sinister mad scientist look again. Sue got even more nervous, not realizing that being more nervous was possible. After a little while longer running the probe up and down, there was another beep from the control, a pause, then a double beep.

"There you go sweetie. All measured, calibrated and recorded."

The whole time Sue was in torment. Her arousal was refusing to fade. She knew Maya saw it. How could she not? As Maya wiped the ultrasound gel off, Sue's arousal was back to full force just from the paper towel. Just a little more pressure on the towel was all she needed.Please?

"Nothing likealignment. My Mother would have said you are in fullflowering right now. I can tell by how your body responds. Earlier than we thought. Glad I have you strapped down right now when it happened. It's really an incredible feeling isn't it?"

Maya sharply flicked her middle finger directly onto Sue's engorged clit. Sue's whole body spasmed within her bonds, reacting to the pure evil pain of it. It took her breath away. Overcome by a feeling of shock and faintness that made her head swim, she didn't even snort a suppressed scream from behind the gag. Maya did it two more times, each feeling more horrible than the last. Sue thought she was going to black out from the last one, struggling to breathe around the gag, gasping in what seemed like a fight for her life.

Maya just stood back and waited. No grin. She knew just what she had done.

No sooner did Sue's breath start to return than she could feel her clit throbbing again with arousal. Her body was transforming the pain into lust--intense, fierce, lust. She almost orgasmed from it. Sue couldn't believe her body was responding the way it was.

"Definitelyflowering. Sorry sweetie, but I had to test you to know for sure. The way your little nub reacts says it all, bouncy like rubber. You're in the final stretch now, it should all be over within days.Flowering is the peak andalignment ends shortly after it's over. You'll be a horny little bunny in heat until then, ready to fuck anything. Orgasm will only bring some temporary relief. Strapped down like you are, I could leave you here for hours and you'd still be just as horny when I got back. You won't be able to come without stimulation. Poor little fuck bunny."

Maya was pushing other buttons on the console now. The robot arm was starting to move in a routine, apparently a warm-up and test cycle, moving, pausing, moving again. No, Sue was definitely not liking this game.

Maya came over closer to Sue while the robot worked. "After a while, you will do anything to come. Trust me. In fact, you are probably already desperate, aren't you? Should I let you?"

Sue shook her head "yes" somewhat frantically.

"If your arms were free, you would soon find out that masturbating with your fingers is useless. With just fingers, you can't bring yourself off enough for the aching lust to cool for more than a few minutes. I fucked myself with a dildo for hours until I couldn't even hold the plastic any longer. That was when my Mom found me--a crying, hopelessly horny, come-soaked mess. I didn't know what was happening to me. I didn't know how to control it. I was just a crazy naked lust zombie."

The console beeped. Maya checked the lights and hit a couple other buttons.

"I'm here for you. I almost forgot how hard this can be. None of us would let anything like that happen to you.Alignment is much harder after puberty. Just listen to what I tell you and I'll get you through it. We know what to do now. The cause and the cure are the same."

A loud motor sound kicked in as an air compressor pumped up one of the tanks. Soon, it wheezed and stopped.

"Not long now, little bunny. I'll have this machine fucking your brains out shortly and you'll feel better. We'll get some of those excess hormones burnt off. Before long you'll be wishing you could stop orgasming. I'm just glad we caught you when we did."

Maya reached under the console and came closer with a sports bottle. She recognized it from the vending machines upstairs. She squirted a little liquid around the gag. Sue had to admit, it did feel good, but citrus mystery flavor? Ugh. She didn't get much of a drink either.

"Must keep your hydration up there little sexlete. No cramping."

Maya returned the bottle then pulled out another bottle with a pump dispenser. Sue recognized it as well. Her bottle of sex lube, not much left of it. It was almost full before.

Maya pumped some of the lube onto her fingers and smeared it on Sue, right where it mattered. She was very careful and delicate. Again, a tease. She could easily have helped Sue reach climax.Why won't she let me come? Maya dispensed another pump and ran her fingers inside Sue's gaping slit.

Something in Sue snapped. She wanted it so bad. The teasing was impossible to tolerate.Arrggh! Iwould fuck anything right now. I'm such a slut. My cunt is wide open just asking for it. My body has never been like this. How is this happening? What are they doing to me? I can't even think clearly. Fuck me, please, by all that is sacred fuck me. Oh, those fingers!

For the second time Maya stopped.Fucking bitch! That evil grin. No, no, no. Bitch, bitch, bitch! Sue tried to thrash, but got no satisfaction from the effort at all.

"Should we start with that big black rubber cock? Maybe working up to that latter would be better. Maybe we should start out slow and small instead."

Sue felt a surge of lust and a surge of fear at the idea. She didn't care. Something. Anything. Stimulation. Bring it on, whatever it was, she would fuck it.

Maya was busy dialing something up on the console.

"The machine doesn't know if you orgasm or not. It just keeps going regardless. I could watch and count, but I'd probably get it wrong. So, to appease the gods, for the sacred number 9, I think we should go by time. I've set it for 9 hours."

What! No! Sue shook her head "no" frantically. How could she take 9 hours just being strapped like this? Her jaw alone was killing her.

Maya hit the button and the Eager Beaver surged to life. The arm swung rapidly to the bin and dipped inside. She heard a couple noises from inside as her heart thudded.9 hours, I can't take 9 hours.

The arm swung around with amazing speed. Startled, Sue actually blinked and turned her head, afraid it might hit her. She briefly saw the laser on her chest. With two quick moves, the arm was starting to press a clear plastic dome over her left breast. The base had some kind of goo on it. Not what she had in mind at all.Where is that cock?

"Don't worry my little bunny, I've set the big bad machine to a slow careful speed. I programmed the first few selections, then set it to go into a random selection mode."

She heard a motor start from behind the arm. Instantly, she felt pressure under the dome. Suction. No, wait, shit, strong suction! Ow! Just about the time the full sensation registered, the robot disengaged a short black hose and its pincer claw from the dome. It stayed on her breast like it was glued there. Her whole breast extended into the vacuum under the plastic, stretched by the suction. It was painful, but tolerable, maybe. She sure didn't like it either way. Her hard nipple throbbed inside. If she could reach the dome, she would tear it off in a second.

"I figured I'd introduce you to some of the possible attachments first. I didn't give you the grand tour of the capabilities and options, but I think you'll figure it out."

The arm was back again with another cup for the right breast before had time to catch her breath. It whirred away to the bin again, with a short puff of discharged air, leaving her with two aching plastic-covered breasts. With the second dome, the feeling somehow seemed four times worse. Why did Maya feel the need to torture her breasts? Surely that's what this was. How could this feel good in any way?

12