The Curator Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Sue's body was surprising her with what it was capable of doing. She grew more and more heated by the minute, but Maya was way ahead of her. Sue heard her breathing hard and making little grunting sounds of enjoyment as she pressed her chest into Sue's and leaned in close to nibble playfully at her ear. The pressure from Maya's boobs was painful against her clamped nipples at first, but the pain was well worth the accompanying silence it brought as the bells were muffled under soft flesh.

Maya's warm breath tickled, just a little, against Sue's neck, yet it was the last bit of sensory overload needed to make Sue cum. The climax was not profound, yet there was a feeling of interconnection and intimacy with Maya that changed the whole experience and more than made up for it. Sue felt fucked by someone else. She felt made love to.

Maya kept working towards her own satisfaction, but Sue desperately needed a break from the vibrator. It was simply too much after her orgasm. Thinking about it had no effect. Sue couldn't tell if the telepathy was not reaching Maya or if it was being ignored. Maybe a change of approach is in order. Sue thought about seeing Maya naked, about how she wanted nothing more than to see Maya's luscious body completely nude, about how she wanted to see those beautiful, full breasts. Sue wasn't entirely insincere in those thoughts, some curiosity was behind it-even if she wasn't entirely sure how much of that curiosity was founded in her own insecurities and how much was about Maya's body.

Was that a hint of a smile? Sue wasn't sure. Regardless, Zombie Maya must have gotten the message. She backed off smoothly and seductively, stretching almost cat-like in the process...only to take her clothes off in routine fashion without any playfulness, teasing, or hint of the earlier Maya. Nevertheless, Sue watched anxiously as Maya's boobs were revealed with their already hard nipples. Her Trust in the Gods tattoo was clearly evident. Sue knew it would be there, but actually seeing it was reassuring. I'm not entirely alone in this. When Maya worked her tight jeans off, her boobs swayed back and forth. I can't imagine what being that big must be like. As Maya pulled down her thong, Sue's eyes were glued on her pussy-in the name of science.

The experiment worked, and Sue got a squinty, yet definitive, view of the Nuymean glyphs tattooed neatly above Maya's smooth, mound of intimate flesh. There could be no doubt, glasses or not. Maya was marked as a slave of the lowest status, but the declension of the glyph, indicated by a small symbol near the border, was not "of the gods" or anyone else. She was marked as a slave to herself, whatever that meant.

Sue's bi-curiosity was satisfied too, and she was confident there were no sudden realizations to be had, regardless of the intense reactions of her body. Yet even if the sight of Maya's body did not fuel her lust, her touch clearly did, and there was no avoiding that touch now that the invitation had been sent. "No" and "stop" were demonstratively not in the vocabulary of Nuymean telepathy tested thus far. As Maya moved in close, her blank expression hid her emotions, but Sue was sure she could still feel affection and desire radiating from deeper within. At least part of the real Maya had to be there underneath.

Without hesitation, the now naked Maya returned to her position straddling the robot arm and pressed against Sue, chest to chest, pussy to pussy. The intimacy of their contact had an intense sexuality to it that caused Sue, in her nearly exhausted condition, to feel lightheaded for a moment. Whether out of concern or for her own reasons, Maya undid the gag and dropped it, heedless of where it fell.

The distinctive herbal aftertaste of the gag felt like it was stuccoed all over the inside of Sue's dry and sticky mouth. As she worked her strained jaw and struggled to moisten her somewhat numb lips with her very numb tongue, Maya planted a gigantic kiss on her. The fact that she was kissing another woman was not lost on Sue, but in the present moment, she also failed to see why the sex of the owner of the lips kissing her mattered. Instead, the connection to another person was a whole lot more important. Despite her distinct disadvantage in ability to react, she closed her eyes and tried to follow Maya's lead in their dance of tongues.

Maya pressed closer, and Sue felt the rounded head of the vibrator sandwiched between them. Her whole body tingled for a moment when Maya turned it on, at a slow, throbbing setting. With their bodies so tight, the vibrations were amplified by an order of magnitude and seemed to travel all the way up to Sue's neck. At the same time, the phallus continued its slow, scientifically impossible, movement from the inside. The combined stimulation was impossible to resist. This time she had wanted to take it easy and savor the pleasure, but there are no brakes on a roller coaster.

Maya stopped kissing and put her head against Sue's shoulder. She was clearly exerting herself and working against the vibrator with a fluid hip rolling motion. Sue knew it was a matter of moments before one of them would cum, but Maya was faster, and her reactions were surprising. Her whole body twitched violently as she came. The twitching stopped and started a few times, then she immediately backed off, taking the vibrator with her.

The sudden loss of intimate contact left Sue feeling angry, cold and abandoned, but Maya was only switching tactics. The robot's gripper claw formed a circle between its pincers as it held the Nuymean phallus. The circle was slightly smaller than the widest part of the tapered vibrator handle, making it a perfect holder. After unplugging and rerouting the cord through the gripper, Maya pushed the vibrator into place, head up, until it wedged tight. How clever. The angle of the claw positioned the vibrator head so that it lightly touched Sue's vulva and the base of the phallus at the same time, sending vibrations straight up the lusterite shaft. The nipple bells jingled merrily away in melodic accompaniment to the percussion of the vibator head rattling loudly the metal cock.

Without the gag, Sue was free to strain against her bonds all she wanted without fear of hyperventilation, yet all she could manage was to push and pull for a few millimeters of movement. The phallus inside her transferred even those slight movements to the robot arm which held it and indirectly to the vibrator. She could do nothing to evade its buzzing stimulation in the slightest. She was nearly ready to cum, yet Maya wanted more. She reached down and turned the vibrator speed up two clicks, then stepped over the arm to join Sue. She held the rack on either side of Sue's hips, legs together, and leaned back as she pressed her weight and pussy against the other side of the vibrator.

Sue felt her whole body tense as she started to climax. The tension turned into a series of powerfully throbbing contractions that radiated out from deep within her pussy clear to her feet and head. She couldn't help but to close her eyes, arch her neck and point her toes (as much as the Nuymean heels would allow) in ecstasy. She couldn't tell if she was having a long orgasm with slow powerful contractions or series of individual climaxes. Soon, however, her body was overdoing it. Her muscles started to cramp up, and the contractions were becoming painful. She was begging for them to end, and would have screamed if able, as one last exceptionally long, jaw-clenching contraction finally ended it.

When her body relaxed, Sue felt lightheaded again as she tried to catch her breath. The blackness of unconsciousness closed in from the sides of her vision, but when it met in the middle, she didn't pass out. Instead, she seemed to plunge towards the small remaining light in the middle of the wall of black. Once through the light, she was walking down one of the upstairs corridors of the museum, where the offices are. Her body was taller. Her high heels were lighter and clicked with a wooden resonance on the marble floor. She felt frustration and worry-actually, much more worry than frustration. Someone was with her, a man by the sound of his voice-even though the words he spoke seemed like a foreign language. There was a faint floral perfume smell that seemed familiar. Within seconds, she started to feel better, and both the blackness and the vision receded rapidly.

Sue blinked to clear the vision, wishing she could rub her eyes. As the room came back into view, she saw a rather puzzled looking Maya standing in front of her. The robot arm had been lowered, and the disengaged vibrator was buzzing away noisily.

"What the hell? What happened to my clothes?" said Maya.

Sue tried to answer, but her voice was not back yet. Maya shut off the vibrator and looked around, trying to get her bearings-and find her clothes. She obviously had no recollection of her activities as Maya the horny lesbian sex zombie. She seemed startled when she noticed the lingering burnt smell, so quickly checked the robot and supporting equipment, before shaking her head in disbelief at the inoperative control panel. Satisfied that there was no danger, she turned to Sue, but suddenly paused then turned towards the boiler room doorway.

"Did you hear that?"

Maya held up her finger for quiet (as if it were really necessary). Sue did manage to still her bells a few seconds as she listened intently, holding her breath, getting increasingly more nervous all the while. They heard running footsteps echoing in the cavernous main room of the annex. Sue started to panic, and long ingrained feelings of guilt and shame associated with sex and nudity shattered her emotional composure. I can't let them see me like this. I'm naked...helpless...legs open wide like a whore-I've got bells hanging from my nipples! All Sue wanted to do was run and hide. Instead, she may as well be in a display window. Look at me! As the footsteps grew closer, they seemed to go back and forth as if someone was searching. Sue couldn't help jingling the bells as she squirmed. Why should this turn me on?

Maya picked up her jeans and struggled frantically to get them on, sans thong. She dropped to the floor, then arched up on her back and tugged like mad while wiggling her hips-an obviously well-practiced technique. So that's how she does it. And they are as tight as they look. Just as she stood up, Cindy burst into the room breathing hard.

"Cindy! You scared the shit out of me!" shouted Maya. "You could have warned me, you know."

"Sorry, I was expecting you at the live-in suite and got a little twisted around looking for you," said Cindy to Maya's bare boobs, gawking openly. "Now I know why you weren't answering your cell phone."

"I wish I could say." Maya looked at Sue quizzically, with, perhaps, a dash of accusation. "Last thing I remember, I was at the console-and my clothes were on." Maya made no move to cover herself further while she looked around for her bra, showing a confident disregard for modesty which Sue envied. "Hopefully, Sue will be able to tell me what the fuck went on when she gets her voice back."

"Another blackout?" asked Cindy.

"I guess."

"I wished you'd get checked out. I don't care what Nuymean mumbo jumbo you think is the cause."

"Trust me. It's not a medical problem," insisted Maya.

Blackouts? Sue had a pretty good idea when at least one of those blackouts occurred; the missing piece fit nicely into the puzzle of recent events. Maya had to be the one who put the wooden crate back. But how did she know that Sue was stuck on the chair? Was she sent by someone-or something?

Sue wasn't sure what she wanted to tell Maya about her earlier behavior, or if the strange, compelling urge to tell the truth that affected her before would leave her any choice, but outing Maya's inner zombie didn't seem like a good idea. Everything Nuymean seemed to have a specific rationale behind it; Maya's inability to remember, no doubt, included. Slave to herself, what does it mean?

"Looks like you two went all Barbarella and out fucked the machine, whether you remember it or not," said Cindy. "The Eager Beaver doesn't look so eager now."

Maya wasn't amused. "It probably just shorted out somewhere. I hope it's nothing too serious after all the work Martin put into it."

Cindy sniffed the air with a disgusted look on her face. "My hair dryer smelled like that when the fan went. That's the smell of a dead motor."

"Looks like my cell phone is dead too. Weird. I just charged it last night. What time is it anyways?"

"I have a quarter after six."

"Wow. Really?"

"When I saw how late it was getting, I picked up a veggie pizza on the way back. The roads were a little better," said Cindy.

"I'm pretty hungry now that you mention it. Tony's?"

"No, the place at the mall, Dominick's. I still get my mall employee discount there. I got some great prices on the clothes, including a couple lucky finds on the clearance rack. She'll look great."

"Plus it's a lot cheaper when you don't need shoes," Maya laughed.

Veggie pizza? Bleck. And I can only imagine what clothes she bought. Sue was tired of being left out of the conversation and of being treated like a child. She tried her voice again, but the words that came out sounded like baby talk.

"Looks like she's getting her voice back a little." Cindy watched closely as Maya finished getting dressed, as if taking notes-or sizing up the competition.

Maya winked covertly at Cindy. "Yeah, we should hurry. I want to get the chastity belt back on her before she can try to talk us out of it or whine too much."

Sue recognized Maya's twisted style of teasing, regardless of catching a hint of a smile. Yet since she was still strapped down, with the chastity belt the logical reason behind her continued helplessness, the attempted humor fell flat, seeming more gloat than tease.

Taking her turn at sardonic humor, Cindy came over to Sue, who, in her helpless state, interpreted a mischievous grin as a menacing smile and had to resist cringing. "I bet she'd much rather get these off first." Cindy casually flicked one of Sue's nipple bells with her middle finger, her grin turning to a mocking smile when Sue sucked in her breath from the pain. "I hope you're enjoying them a lot more than I did."

Fuck! What's her freakin' problem? Sue's nipple throbbed, but Cindy's attitude rankled.

Cindy flicked the other nipple with unveiled spite. "I still don't get it. What is it that makes her so special? It's not like it takes a PhD to get your brains fucked out. I could be the acolyte and she could study me."

Sue really hadn't considered why any presumed higher beings would choose her-or might not choose her-assuming someone, or something, even cared. It had been irrelevant. She thought of herself as a victim: everything changed after being trapped and impaled on the ancient chair. Nuymean culture would have deliberately selected candidates in ancient times; now, perhaps, any lonely archaeologist might come along and give it a go.

"She can read the book my Mother hid in the annex for one thing," said Maya.

"The pages aren't blank?" asked Cindy.

Wait a minute. Blank pages? What are they talking about? The book had looked entirely normal.

"Not to her," said Maya.

Cindy was incredulous. "What did it say?"

"I didn't ask, but she was clearly reading it when I first arrived at the suite."

Sue felt that unnerving chill again: a book readable only by certain people was essentially magic, yet Maggie wrote it in modern times. She reasoned that it must be some kind of mental phenomenon. There was no physical difference between her act of reading and their attempts. She had just opened the book, and they all, apparently, did that. She hadn't even known that reading the book was something special. Ancient Nuymeans aside, uncovering the truth behind such phenomena is the kind of thing that scientists dream of. Now Sue was more anxious than ever to be free of the rack and to get back to her investigations. Come on girls, let's get on with it.

Cindy stared at the glyph tattooed on Sue's chest, as if considering it for the first time. Abruptly, she grabbed Sue's right foot and attempted to pull her shoe off.

"AAhheieey," said Sue (sort of said, that is, given the numbness).

Cindy was not gentle, trying all manner of pulling and twisting, short of inflicting lasting injury. Eventually, she seemed convinced that the shoes weren't coming off. "Sorry, I needed to do that. Someone has to be the doubting Thomas. Imagine what ancient people thought; these shoes would have been a miracle."

Or a curse, thought Sue.

"But not much proof in the age of super glue," quipped Maya.

"I can't believe you're so casual about this. We could be on the verge of the greatest discovery-ever!"

"Sue, could be on the verge of-"

"Ok, ok. But think about it. I don't care if it's aliens or this ancient religion shit you believe in, if any of this means there's something more, if it can be proved that humans are not alone..."

"I hope you're right. I think everyone hopes you're right. But keep in mind that we don't entirely understand what we're dealing with. For all we know, everything we've seen is leftover phenomena that only works because some ancient device happens to still have juice left in its batteries; its creators long gone. This could even be something purely human in origin. After all, the government has always shown a lot of interest. They could know more than they are saying, in theory."

"That's not what you think, though, is it?"

"No, but what I think means very little."

"Beliefs are more important than facts for a lot of people."

"And sex is more important than beliefs for others," countered Maya.

Cindy smiled. "I like that. Could be useful material for my psychology thesis."

I've always hated theology. Are they just about done? Sue's body was transmuting her frustration and impatience with Cindy and Maya into compulsive struggles against the straps and deepening lust. She had to come up with something; the idea of being forced back into the chastity belt was intolerable. While her supposed friends and allies were talking, Sue tried to telepathically influence Maya several times without a hint of success. I need another option. Should I fake being sick? She tried acting like she was about to pass out.

"Did you bring that first aid kit like I asked?" questioned Maya.

"What? Yes, Charlie had one of the bigger laboratory ones in the storage room. I left it up in the suite too."

"Good, it should have those ammonia inhalants they use for smelling salts. We might need them. I think Sue has had enough."

"Maybe we should unstrap her?" asked Cindy.

Yes! That's the idea. Sue let her head slump forward dramatically. Eyes closed in mock faint, she never saw Maya's finger flick coming. When her swollen clit erupted in stinging pain, Sue's head snapped up while a crackly, half-muted screech of pain accented the tinkling alarm of her nipple bells.

Maya said something, but Sue couldn't hear it over Cindy's laughing.

Unceremoniously, Cindy followed Maya's lead as she grabbed the rack and started to wheel Sue sideways out of the boiler room while Sue tried to come up with another plan.

"Wait. Is it safe to leave this Nuymean cock here?"

"What?"

"Over here. This monster," said Cindy, trying to pull the phallus out of the robot claw unsuccessfully.

"Holy hell. I didn't know Martin or Charlie loaded any of those in the machine, least of all this one. Just leave it for now, Martin will know how to release the gripper."