The Cure

Story Info
Psychiatrist helps young woman work out her trauma.
2k words
4.15
82.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

"I don't see why this is necessary, I'm really quite alright." I can't tell you how embarrassing it is to try to explain being raped to an overpaid twenty-nine year old man.

"Your grades are slipping, you never want to see your friends or even talk to your family. I'm here to help you. Now why don't you tell me the first thing you noticed about your attacker."

"He was strong. I couldn't see him at first. He took me by surprise and it scared me."

I could tell that Dr. Peterson wasn't going to accept my ambiguous answers. I would've said anything to end the session. I glanced at the clock; fifty-seven minutes to go. "Tell me the whole story. Lie back, relax. Breathe slowly and deeply. Tell me exactly what happened, in detail."

I sighed and tried to make myself comfortable on the couch. "It was after eleven. My parents had told me to go to bed, but I had decided to read. After all, I am 18 now. I had a cover pulled over me, just in case. I had opened the window because I like the smell of the grass after the rain. I live in a good neighborhood. I didn't think-"

"-Yes?"

"I just didn't think anything would happen!"

"It's alright. Continue."

"I never heard him come in. I must've been drifting off to sleep. The first thing I felt was his body over mine. I was sitting half-up, with my stomach on the mattress."

"Did it get you excited?" Dr. Peterson asked, very professionally.

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"If it excited you, it would explain your guilt."

"It didn't excite me. I was just startled."

"Mmhmm," he wrote something down on his notepad.

"Really! No one believes me."

"Continue."

I tried to shrug it off. "Then he pushed my face into the mattress. I felt his knife against my back. He told me not to resist and not to make any noise. I was shaking and sweating. He shredded my clothes apart and stared at me for several minutes. Then, he told me to masturbate for him.

"I reached down and began rubbing myself. He held my thighs wide apart. Soon, I felt a cold object at my entrance. He was pushing it in rather slowly, as if to soothe me."

"And how did you feel then?"

"I hated it. I just wanted him to go away."

"I mean, how did you feel physically?"

"It felt good. I was turned on by it. Soon I accepted what was happening to me. I pretended it was just a fantasy."

"Did you climax?"

"Yes."

"Continue."

"I orgasmed quite hard. He patted me on my backside and said, 'Good girl.' I guess I had been moaning and making my pleasure obvious. Then he sat me up and told me to look at him. He was nice-looking. I wondered why he was doing this to me, he probably could've had whoever he wanted. Then I looked at his hand and I realized he had used the handle of my hairbrush on me."

"Did that horrify you?"

"No, it was over. What would it matter if it had been a gun, or a vibrator, or a hairbrush handle?"

"Continue."

"Then, I-, I'm sorry. This is hard."

"Shh. Breathe, breathe. Relax. Take it slow. Inhale... exhale."

"Well, then," I realized my hands were trembling. "then he told me to get into a cat postition, with my butt high in the air. I felt him pressing his fist against my pussy."

"Your pussy?"

"Sorry, vagina." Idiot. "The thumb on his other hand was pushing at my anus. I wasn't sure what he was going to do. But then, he was licking at me."

"Where?"

"My butt. He pushed his face between my cheeks and slid his tongue in me. That's when I was horrified. I stared down at the mattress, where moments before I had the strongest orgasm of my life. It was a nightmare. Then he said, 'You little virgin slut, Daddy's gonna make you bleed. My cock is so fucking hard for you.'I closed my eyes."

"Were you at all turned on by being dominated?"

"No."

"Honestly?" It was like he knew the answer, he just wanted me to say it.

"Yes, I was turned on." Suddenly I felt extremely vulnerable and insecure. I didn't want to tell this man anything else.

"Continue."

"You know what happened! He anally raped me! How can you sit there with so much composure while I relive the most torturous experience of my life?"

"It's my job. Continue."

"No! I refuse to go through all this for someone I don't even know."

He walked towards me slowly. He put his hand on my thigh and stroked it. "I think I know why you're so disturbed."

"Because I was RAPED?"

"No, because you really enjoyed it. You loved the feeling of an attractive man forcing you and taking control of you. Your only regret is that he left you without raping your pussy."

I stood up and stormed to the door. "You sick pervert!" I clasped the handle and pulled at it with all my might, but it wouldn't turn. "Let me out of here!"

"I believe enduring a similar experience would help you overcome your mental suffrage."

"If you touch me, I'll..."

"Yes?"

I couldn't speak. I just ran to him and cried. He ran his hands up and down my back and took my sweater off. I looked at his face. It was a young, good-looking face. I realized I was attracted to him. I was rubbing his back also.

I touched his hair with my hands. It was soft and clean. We kissed. I quickly undid the buttons on hi shirt. I skillfully unhooked the buckle on his belt. I couldn't wait to see all of his body. His boxers came off pretty easily. His legs were well-sculpted and very manly. He had broad shoulders and powerful hands. The blonde hairs on his arms glistened against the pale ruddiness of his skin.

I put my mouth on his thick neck and kissed away. My hair was moving wildly with my head, brushing against his chest. I rubbed my hands on his stomach and felt those hot little muscles. His hands were exploring the curve between my back and my ass. My jeans were unzipped and removed. I stood there in my bra and panties. He walked around me in a circle, examining me.

I felt goosebumps form over my body. How did this stranger get so much control over me? Or was I in control? I thought about it until I felt his hand gently fingering my earlobe. I closed my eyes and let my head lean to the side. His hands moved down my neck and onto my shoulder, then down my arm. Then his arm was around my waist. His body was supporting my weight. My butt was against his crotch.

His hand massaged my crotch over my panties. His other hand undid the clasp of my bra. He let it fall. I felt my knees becoming weak, but I felt safe with him. His hand dived into my panties. It moved passed my light fur and right to my opening. I spread my legs a little for him. He slid a finger around and then brought it up to my face. "See how wet you are? This is just what you need."

Then he put his finger into his mouth and sucked my juice right off it. As he rubbed me I moaned softly to encourage him.

"You may be too comfortable. Overcoming your fear of intimacy in one day could actually worsen your condition."

"Huh?"

"In order to cure you, I need to re-establish your fear. Then you'll see results." He stepped away from me and went to his closet. He returned with one of his belts and a some rope.

I quickly backed away. "No. No, I don't like where this is going."

"It's alright. Don't undo all of the progress we've already made. Do you want to get better?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." I reluctantly put my hands behind my back and he tied them together. Then he walked me to his desk. He pushed me forward until I was completely bent over. Then, he began whipping me with the belt. Between thrashes, he would reach between my legs and finger me, to keep me aroused. Every so often he would open my legs wider to hit me in my more sensitive area.

It was frightening and realistic, but I knew he wouldn't kill me or cause any real damage. This was for my benefit. I was free to enjoy the treatment without guilt.

Once again, I was moaning shamelessly. I loved every second of it. A few times I would say, "Spank me, daddy," under my breath. I felt so dirty and good. But soon, he began hitting me harder.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Oohhh, enough."

"This has been proven to help put patients in a very helpless state of mind. It is essential in healing you."

WHACK!

"Ahhh! Ohh, please!"

"One more should do it."

WHACK!

"STOP!"

WHACK WHACK WWWHHHHHACCCKKKKK!!!!!

"See, that wasn't so bad. How do you feel?"

I sniffed back my tears, "Fine, thank you."

"Aww, it did have an effect on you. You wear your innocence well." He stroked my cheek softly. "It's time for your reward."

He brought me back to the couch. He got on the floor and reached underneath the couch, pulling out two round cuffs. He attached them to a couple of hooks that he pulled from between the couch cushions. He laid me onto the couch and cuffed my ankles. I was completely in his power.

I could see that my pussy was swollen and wet. He climbed on top of me and kissed my forehead. "After this, you'll be able to lead your happy, normal life. Enjoy, but I will have to use condescending language to keep you in victim-mode."

He pinched my nipples hard, and stretched them about three-quarters of an inch. I was squirming and bouncing, but the restraints held me back. "You slut. You're gonna love this." He spit on my face and slammed his cock to the hilt. His balls whacked against my flesh.

I couldn't believe it. After all that, he managed to stuff me full in a mere second. I felt his cock way up inside me. It was pressing against my bladder and my cervix. I swear I could feel it in my belly.

He created a heavenly rhythm. I bucked my hips with him as best I could. I broke into a sweat from trying to move, and some of his sweat fell onto my body. It was hot and sticky.

I was gasping for air. "Please fuck me hard."

His nails were scratching at my delicate breasts. "Ugh," and he wiggled his cock around inside me. He bent down and slobbered onto my neck. Then, I felt him scraping his teeth against my skin.

When I said hard I didn't mean notoriously, but that's how he took it. My walls were so tight for him, they squeezed his cock without mercy. At that moment, I knew I was capable of multiple orgasms.

He pumped into me for all his worth. "Ahh, haaa, ohh, Mr, Mr. Peterson harder." Why did I say harder? He couldn't possibly go any harder. "Ohh, yes, YES, faster!" He couldn't go any faster, either.

"I'm going to cum!" I leaned my head back and my pussy locked him inside with a death grip. I loved not being able to move, he had to do all the work. It was amazing.

Finally, he came, too. He was extremely out of breath. My pussy refused to loosen its grip. He remained inside of me for several minutes.

It turned out we had spent about an hour and a half "curing" me. He told my parents the extra time was free of charge. He did say, however, that it would probably take several years of therapy to cure me completely.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers