The Cure

Story Info
A thoughtful story about an interracial encounter.
4.6k words
4.59
67k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This work is copyrighted to the author LuckOfTheDraw in the year 2003.

Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to this story. This story may not be posted to any site, free or otherwise, without the written permission of the author. Thank you for your consideration.

====================

The Cure

Let's call him NSD, his real name would be too long and too unpronounceable for a story like this. NSD was frequently described as a good-looking guy. His black hair was wavy, he had green eyes, good facial bone structure, and a body that he kept in reasonable good shape by working out in the gym, when he could, and getting in a game of squash, when he could. When he could, because he also worked very hard at his job, which involved a lot of travel in the US and Europe and Southeast Asia. Exactly forty years old, NSD was conventionally successful, and was pointed out as one of the guys who would definitely make it pretty high up the ladder, albeit a little slowly.

NSD was married, with two young kids. His wife held down a full time job, was successful at it and had an independent personality of her own. They managed their family life without effort, due to the fortunate circumstance of grandparents who were willing to pitch in and help support the children. This involved living alternately with one set of in-laws or the other, but both NSD and his wife reached into themselves for the maturity and tolerance that this demanded.

NSD was proud of her and himself as well for this, because, if the truth be told, NSD was also a pretty idealistic kind of fellow, whose values were decidedly liberal. His face and eyes showed that kind of sensitivity and intelligence, and he had enough of a sense of humor to be able to laugh at himself when the occasion arose. That was why he would rise a little slower up the ladder than the other, more consciously macho jocks who inhabited the industry in which he had chosen to make his profession.

And yet, behind this apparently rosy façade, NSD was unhappy.

He was unhappy because his sex life was going nowhere.

It was going nowhere because NSD, who when younger had been an OK lover, had developed premature ejaculation and didn't know what the hell to do about it. Worse still, this affliction attacked him only when he was with a woman other than his wife. With his wife, it didn't happen so abruptly, but it was no Olympic marathon either with her, let alone a 400 meters sprint.

It hadn't been like that earlier. He'd had a couple of affairs before getting married, discovering in the process that his penis, at seven inches erect, could be accurately described as above average. The first five years of his marital life had left his wife pretty much satisfied. In point of fact, she'd been able to divine his moods from his lovemaking style. "You always make love in a particularly intense kind of way when you're having problems in the office" she once told him.

Down the line, things had got a little boring, as it does for all married people. Their frequency had dropped, as had either encore performances or the duration of coitus, as an Internet doc had once termed it. And, as a man who had discovered the joys of masturbation via Playboy and Penthouse in his youth, like millions of others around the world, NSD had allowed his mind to wander along the path of fantasy.

So it was, that while inside his wife, NSD would imagine that he was in fact in an incredible fantasy fuck with a blonde, blue eyed, tanned busty goddess with minimal pubic hair, a Sharon Stone look-alike. That would sustain him for a while and than, wham and bam, he'd be done. Once in a night, which more often than not, was less than once a week.

Five years earlier, he'd surprised himself by suggesting to his wife that they watch an erotic film together. To his even greater surprise, she had agreed. That night had been a first in many ways, including the fact that she had mounted him and experienced the joys of abandoned female superiority. It had also been the first time, unfortunately, that he'd lasted less than five minutes, coming as he craned his neck to watch the moaning blonde on the TV screen. A good start, or so he'd thought, but children and grandparents made certain that the experiment was never repeated.

What he needed was real life variety, not just the fantasy thing, he convinced himself. It hadn't been easy to decide to stray, because, after all, NSD was basically a nice guy who still loved his wife and children. He'd finally managed to hook up with a blonde in Amsterdam.

Alas and alack. So overcome was NSD at finally living out his fantasy, coupled with a sick feeling of guilt in his guts, that it was over even as she took him in her mouth as a prelude to the real thing. The look of utter surprise on her face, even as a huge load of semen dribbled down her chin, had been enough to send him scooting. She hadn't been happy about it, and had expressed herself rather eloquently.

From then on, it had been downhill all the way. His experiments had extended to well over a dozen blonde women, some whom he'd had to pay for, and the story had been uniformly the same on each unhappy occasion. The first stroke was followed by the first orgasm, always. With his wife, on the other hand, it lasted longer, but his frustration had eaten into their relationship. They fought much more often, and he had the suspicion that his wife was pretty close to having an affair, if she hadn't done so already. The ugly D word came unbidden more and more often to his mind. He couldn't imagine anything he dreaded more.

NSD had tried a lot of remedies. He had been to doctors, who told him he had to see a psychiatrist. He went to psychiatrists who referred him to sex specialists. They examined him up and down and pronounced him physically in perfect health. The recommendations they made did not sound helpful at all. NSD even went to an 'alternative therapy' practitioner. The 'therapist' had suggested desensitizing himself, and asked him:

"Are you in the habit of fondling your organ in the shower?"

"No, I am not" replied NSD formally and exited the consultation.

Now. NSD had just taken his seat on the airplane. He was flying Kuwait Airlines with a change of flights and a two-hour stopover at Kuwait. Not the best of flight plans, but it had been touch and go in the busy season to manage a ticket. He wondered idly who he would have as his companion in the business class window seat next to his own aisle, but his luck had been lousy always in that respect. Thanks be to the Lord he wasn't traveling coach on a full flight, he thought to himself, as he buried himself in a magazine. He was a little on edge as the flight was already over an hour late because of weather.

"Excuse me". An ever so slightly accented voice interrupted him.

The speaker was a woman. She was tall, her slim figure attired in a dark green printed wraparound skirt that came down to that indeterminate region between the calf and ankle, topped by a white blouse. She was black.

This would be a first for him. He'd never sat next to a black woman before. He rose courteously to his feet and made way for her to go through, noting in the process the quiver of a fine, rounded derriere. He'd never had much of a thing about black women, but he had to admit that she had a great butt.

The engines of the plane started up and then, unexpectedly, the sound died down again. NSD and his co-passenger looked at each other, dismay written identically on both their faces. Her face was oval, he noticed, with high cheekbones and large, luminous black eyes, highlighted by makeup. The eyebrows were nicely arched and shaped, the lips full and beautiful. The dark chocolate brown skin was clear and shiny. The finely crinkled hair was drawn back from her forehead and kept in place at the back with a clip. A stunning woman, he realized.

The inevitable announcement came soon afterwards. There was a 'technical problem' and would the passengers please continue to remain in their seats. "Shit" cursed NSD, and then added with a smile at his companion " Sorry".

She rewarded him with a dazzling smile. He noticed the microscopic crinkles at the corner of her eyes and realized that she was older than he had thought at first. In her mid-thirties, he guessed.

"I'm Monique" she responded after he'd introduced himself.

The 'technical problem' took nearly an hour to fix. They made small talk meanwhile. Monique lived in Amsterdam, he learnt, and was married with one teenage son. She was a banker and was traveling on work. She, too, was booked onwards from Kuwait, but to a different destination. She had an even shorter stopover than he did, a little over an hour. "I guess I'll miss my flight" she said with a rueful smile.

"So will I, most likely" he responded.

During the flight itself little more was said. It was only when they were about to start the descent to Kuwait that the incident occurred.

NSD had turned his head to look out of the window past Monique. As he did so, he noticed that the light from the window was reflecting off her cheekbone. The reflection outlined the clear skin and the shape of the cheek, and NSD was just about to make out the tiniest of hairs at the top edge of the reflection. Till then, NSD had thought she was beautiful, but only in an abstract kind of way. Suddenly he realized that the sight was incredibly erotic, the beautiful cheekbone and shining dark skin of a stunning black woman, and the microscopic movement of the hair giving it life.

He gazed at the edge of her face, completely lost and transfixed. NSD did not immediately realize that he had been staring until his sixth sense made him suddenly start. He looked at her and saw that she had a half-smile on her parted lips, and quiet understanding in her eyes. He gave a quick smile of apology and looked away.

For the rest of the flight, NSD's mind was in a whirl. How come he had never noticed how beautiful black women were, he thought to himself. He looked covertly at Monique and noticed that her breasts seem to be very well shaped, although not large. She had left one extra button of her blouse open, and he was able to see a hint of cleavage as her breasts rose and fell gently with her breathing. The sight served to inflame him further.

When they landed, he made it a point to let her go ahead of him. He wanted very badly to walk behind her. She did not disappoint him, and the roll and sway of her lush hips and the quiver of the buttocks beneath the skirt made his breath catch in his throat.

When they reached the facilitation desk, they found that all hell had broken loose. Some flights had been cancelled and the affected passengers were stranded till the next day. Both Monique and NSD were in this list. However, the airline announced that it had made arrangements for them to stay at the airport hotel till the next day. NSD was secretly elated, and almost broke into a jig at the prospect of spending more time with Monique. She, on her part, was piqued, but philosophically resigned.

They sat next to each other on the bus to the airport hotel, on the other side of the tarmac. They joked a little about the airport as they made the tripped, and NSD marveled how much he enjoyed being with her and how much she turned him on. Everything about her was new and sensational, and NSD immersed himself in all of it. Her eyes, her smile, her lips, her nose, her ears, her voice, her body, her very aura and aroma, all of it left NSD entranced and hungry for more.

At the hotel they surrendered their passports and went up to their rooms. NSD's spirits were buoyed even further when he saw that she was just two rooms away on the other side of the corridor. He completed making his telephone calls and switched on the TV. To his fevered imagination, it seemed to NSD that the whole world was conspiring to make his already completely engorged penis burst free of its moorings and rocket into space. There was a Robin Givens movie on one channel and a Vanessa Williams film on another. Every sitcom seemed to have a black actress in it. NSD decided to go down to the lobby and see if he could find a way to cool off.

When he entered the lobby he was more than pleasantly surprised to see Monique there.

"Hi" he said, " I came down to see if I could have a drink or something."

"So did I" she said. "But this is Kuwait. No alcohol allowed."

"Oh" said NSD, disappointed. "I hadn't realized that."

That was bit of bad luck all right. He'd been counting on a drink to help him get places with Monique.

"Come on" she said. "Let's walk around and see if there's anything else we can do."

Monique had changed in some strange way, realized NSD. She seemed to have a glitter in her eyes that hadn't been there before, and there was a firmer set to the jaw. Maybe she had heard some bad news over the telephone, thought NSD.

In fact, NSD was not far off the mark. When Monique had got to her room, she had immediately called her home in Amsterdam. Her teenage son had answered the call, and had told her in an offhand way that his dad had called to say he'd be out of town for a couple of days on work.

Monique had put the phone down with a heavy heart. So he was at it again. She thought he'd strayed a couple of times before, but she didn't think he'd be as blatant as this. Frank was definitely not a nice guy and could be quite cruel at times. His job didn't call for any regular travel. Monique realized that she was increasingly glad to be away from home. At times, staying with a surly husband and surly son in the house seemed just too much to put up with.

Monique had also come down to the lobby to have a drink and calm her feelings. She had been glad to see NSD, having taken quite a liking to him during the flight. She had not failed to notice that she had aroused him, and thought it flattering, if quite a gas! At least she'd have company for the evening, she suddenly realized. It would be a nice experience to spend it in the company of a man who was attracted to her. Maybe she would flirt with him and get him really charged up, she thought naughtily.

They had crossed over to the other end of the lobby and saw a sign that said "Swimming Pool Open".

"Let's have swim," exclaimed Monique instantly.

"Great idea" said NSD enthusiastically. "I've got a pair of swimming trunks in my room"

"My outfit's upstairs also" said Monique. "Let's go."

"See you soon at the pool." said Monique as she unlocked her room.

NSD quickly put on his trunks and went downstairs to the pool. He finished his shower and emerged to find that Monique had not yet put in an appearance. He dived in and had completed one lap when he looked up to see Monique walking out from the showers towards the pool.

She was dressed in a cream colored bikini that contrasted and set off the deep brown of her skin. Her figure was breathtaking. The breasts were high and firm, not huge but just large enough to reveal a deep cleavage. Her tummy was just so slightly rounded and the hips lush and rounded. Her butt was a sight to behold, and NSD thought he had never seen anything so sexy. He thought to himself, now I know why J Lo is such a hot media number. Her legs were long and shapely, with the muscles showing enough to hint at strength and regular workouts. But it was her skin that set his blood pounding. Dark chocolate brown and shiny, her color wiped out everything else from his mind.

"Like what you see?" she grinned at him.

"You're stunningly beautiful, do you know that," said NSD.

She laughed at that and dived cleanly into the pool.

They spent almost an hour in the pool; finally relaxing on the side with a couple of mixed fruit drinks. He was comfortable with her now, but still aroused. He'd had to squirm and cross his legs a couple of times to hide his rising erection. He wondered whether he had embarrassed her in the process, but if he had, she gave no indication.

In fact, Monique had and it had excited her strangely. Perhaps it was the fact that she was away from everything with time to kill, but this handsome Indian stranger had turned her on, she had to admit to herself. She had stolen a sidelong look at his crotch, and had seen the stirring erection clearly. She wondered what he would be like as a lover. Maybe it would be nice to take him in her mouth, she thought wickedly. The thought started a delightful itch between her legs.

He had been looking at her and noticed her parted lips and quickened breath. She sensed his glance and turned her luminous eyes on his.

"Let's go," she said.

He nodded wordlessly and got up to take a shower and dress.

When he emerged she was waiting for him, a smile on her parted lips. She didn't say anything but took his hand and started walking with him towards the elevators. NSD felt his heart pounding as they reached the elevators.

He wanted to kiss her but there were a couple of other people in the elevator. They rode up in silence and at last were alone with each other as they stepped out on their floor. NSD's room was the second on the left. Her room was two rooms down.

NSD didn't hesitate. He turned towards her even as they walked and put his arm round her waist. He pulled her towards him and she came unresistingly. His lips fastened on hers and their bodies came together. He felt her lips open and her tongue reach out to his. Her thigh came up between his legs and pushed against his erection.

To NSD, it seemed as though another being had taken hold of his body. The feel of his lips against his was the most passionate experience he had ever had. They were fuller than any he had kissed before and seemed to draw him right down into her body. The feel of her skin around his neck was unlike anything he had ever felt before. He had not imagined it was possible to actually 'feel' a color; yet that is what it was felt like. He was actually feeling her dark brown chocolate color and it seemed to him that something in the depths of his genes had wanted it for a long time.

He had a confused impression of somehow getting his door open and both of them stumbling into the room, tearing off their clothes as they made their way towards the bed. And finally she was naked along with her on the bed and running his hands all over her body.

Her breasts were firm and pneumatic. The large black aureoles and black nipples, already engorged, made NSD gasp. He ran his hand over her hips and grasped the swelling buttock. He squeezed it and was rewarded with a gasp from Monique. His hand curved over her buttock and made its way down the back of her thighs.

The bedside light was on and some light came in through the drawn curtains; it was still early evening. NSD kissed her earlobes and licked the inside of her ear. She shivered with pleasure. He kissed his way down to her breasts and took her black nipple in his mouth. Her back arched and she pushed her breast deeper into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple and felt it stiffen even more. He opened his mouth and tried to take in as much of her breast as possible. His hand came round her thigh and parted her legs. He stroked his way upwards, finally cupping his palm over her lush bush.

He ran a finger up the opening of her cunt and she arched her back again and moaned. He caressed the lips of her cunt, inserting one finger very slowly. Her cunt was hot and wet and tight. He finger fucked her with increasing speed and her body started to shudder.

NSD was out of control now and only later did he remember what he did. His lips snaked down her body, hungrily licking her skin and belly button on the way. He twisted round in the bed; his finger still inserted in her cunt, and pushed his head between her legs. Her legs parted immediately and his lips were soon able to fasten on her clitoris.

12