The Cure For Sexual Harassment

Story Info
Nina and Janet have an unusual hobby.
1.1k words
4.02
40.1k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm_kaye
jm_kaye
3 Followers

Nina was expecting to see her roommate Janet when she returned to the dorm after a late class. She was not expecting to see a naked young man tied to Janet's bed, spread-eagled and blindfolded with his mouth taped.

Janet herself was reclining between the man's legs, her eyes fixed on the small television set at the foot of the bed. Every once in a while her hand would absently stroke his impressive erection, causing it to tremble.

"Who's he?" Nina asked, recovering from her surprise and setting her books down.

"Roger, from Chemistry," Janet replied, still staring at the TV. "He wouldn't leave Tracy alone, so I invited him up here for some fun."

"More than he expected, I'll bet," said Nina, approaching the bed to get a better look at Roger. She gazed appreciatively at his muscular body, which lay perfectly still except for the rise and fall of his chest. Nina couldn't see much of his face except for a set of high cheekbones, a Roman nose, and a pointed chin with a slight cleft. These features were surrounded by a tumble of curly black hair. Janet touched him again, and a slight noise issued from his throat.

"Why'd you tape his mouth?" Nina asked.

"He wouldn't shut up during my show." Janet was addicted to Lost.

There wasn't much room left on the bed, but Nina climbed on next to Janet, who slid over until her weight was resting on Roger's left leg. Nina considerately refrained from doing the same to Roger's right leg; she weighed a little more than Janet and didn't want to give the prisoner a cramp.

Instead, she wound herself around Janet, trying to kiss her.

"Cut it out, I'm trying to watch—"

"Why do you like this crap?"

"It's not crap."

Nina stroked Janet's straight blonde hair while pretending to look at the screen. "Can you tell me exactly what's going on now?"

"I don't know. It's surrealism."

"It's not surrealism, it's just damned lazy writing."

"Shut up."

Nina shut up, but continued to caress Janet, who ignored her completely until the end credits rolled. Then Janet stood up and stretched. "All right, now."

"I don't like taking a back seat to your show," Nina grumbled, leading Janet to the other bed.

"You can take it or leave it," Janet replied coolly. She turned back to her own bed. "Hey Roger, my girlfriend and I are going to do it. You want to watch?"

A resentful silence was the answer. Janet laughed and peeled off her shirt.

"I guess he doesn't want to." She finished undressing and lay down on Nina's bed. "But he'll be able to hear everything."

"You're mean," Nina grinned. Secretly she was relieved that Roger had not indicated a desire to watch; Janet was confident with her dancer's body, but Nina was self-conscious of her chunkier build.

"You love it," said Janet.

Nina buried her face between Janet's legs. Janet moaned, louder than she usually would, for Roger's benefit. They finished very quickly, then turned their attention back to their captive.

"Can I touch him?" Nina asked.

"Go right ahead."

Nina's fingers went to Roger's nipples. He jumped a little and made another sound. Nina let her hands trail down Roger's abdomen, ruffling his pubic hair, then sweeping up the length of his penis. She paused, stroking him, and a drop of clear liquid appeared and dribbled down to meet her fingers.

"That's a juicy cock," Nina observed. "Always nice to find a guy who self-lubricates." She rubbed harder, the skin now wet and slippery. Roger's breathing quickened, and more muffled sounds came from behind the tape.

Janet resumed her position between Roger's legs. "He likes it when I do this," she remarked, gently spreading the tip of Roger's penis with her thumbs and touching the opening of his urethra with the tip of her tongue. Roger's noises were becoming frantic.

"I think he wants to say something," said Nina.

Janet sat up. "He'd better be more polite than he was before." She pulled off the duct tape.

"Let me come, you bitch," Roger snarled in a raspy voice.

Janet sighed and unrolled a new length of tape. "This could take all night." She leaned over to reapply the gag. Roger jerked his head away an instant before it touched him

"Wait," he gasped. "I'm sorry."

"That's better," said Janet. To Nina she said, "He's trainable, at least."

"Good," said Nina. "I hate wasting time." She lowered her head and vigorously licked the underside of Roger's erection.

"Don't stop," Roger groaned.

Nina immediately stopped. "Shit!" Roger snapped.

Janet took hold of Roger's face. "Let me explain something. You don't give orders here. If you want something, say "please." If you like what we do, say "thank you." Get it?"

"Please do that again," Roger answered grudgingly.

Nina obliged, licking harder. "Thank you," Roger whispered.

"Good boy," said Janet.

Nina took Roger's penis into her mouth and sucked, her tongue still rubbing furiously. Roger groaned again. Nina slowed, as if in warning.

Janet put her mouth near Roger's ear. "Keep talking, if you want her to keep sucking."

Roger started to babble. "More, please, more. Oh God, thank you, thank you…feels so good… yes, yes!"

He came in a geyser. Nina swallowed it.

Roger's body, which had been rigid with tension, collapsed onto the bed. Janet smiled and removed the blindfold, revealing a pair of angry dark eyes.

"Fuck you," he growled.

"Next time, if you learn some manners," Janet replied, untying him.

Roger sat up, got out of bed, and started putting his clothes on, icily ignoring the two girls.

"If you're thinking about telling anyone," Janet said lazily, "I wouldn't advise it."

"Why not?" Roger demanded.

Janet held up her cell phone, pushed a few buttons, and a recorded voice played: "More, please, more. Oh God, thank you, thank you…feels so good… yes, yes!"

"Sounds consensual to me," said Janet.

"And not something you'd brag about to the boys," Nina added.

Roger glared at them and headed for the door.

"Stop bothering Tracy," Janet called after him.

Roger went out, slamming the door behind him.

"One of these days, this routine's going to get us expelled," said Nina.

"He'll be back," said Janet confidently, leaning back in her bed.

"That reminds me," said Nina "remember Matt, from two weeks ago?"

"What about him?"

"I bumped into him in the cafeteria. He wants to do it again."

"Hmm," said Janet. "Did he ask nicely?"

"He asked for permission to speak, before he even said anything."

"Is he leaving Helen alone?"

"She hasn't complained."

"Tell him I'll think about it." Janet examined her cell phone. "I'm going to have to buy more memory for this thing."

jm_kaye
jm_kaye
3 Followers