The Curious Curator

Story Info
A curator enjoys a delivery man & a security guard.
1.1k words
3.81
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was tall, slender and stunning. Today she wore a respectable suit and had tried to tame her wild mass of crimson curls into a chignon, but strands kept escaping. They were expecting the delivery of some artifacts today and so she was a little on edge and needed something to soothe her nerves. Sadly, coffee didn't seem to be doing the trick.

A gorgeous man wearing a delivery uniform walked in carrying a clipboard and immediately arched an eyebrow at her. Melissa looked over his dark good looks and wondered how he would feel about marrying her. She walked over to him and during their conversation she flirted and he responded. She casually reached up and pulled the pins out of her hair. It fell around her shoulders in a crimson mass and the delivery man who's name was Adam smiled. She fanned herself and loosened the top button of her blouse, leaning back slightly so it pulled tight across her firm breasts.

"So, this place seems deserted," Adam said.

"It is," Melissa replied and lay a hand on his arm.

Immediately his arm snaked around her narrow waist and yanked her in hard against his muscular physique. Their mouths ground together in a passionate breath that robbed them of their breath and left them gasping for air. His hands tore off her jacket and went straight to her breasts. She dug her long nails into his butt and entwined her tongue with his. He squeezed her nipples hard and she gasped in pleasure. He lifted her and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Her skirt rose up and his hands roamed over her silken thighs. She could feel his erection pressing against the fabric of her satin panties and reached down to caress it.

As her fingers rubbed against his rigid manhood he groaned and pushed her back against the wall. His lips blazed a hot trail over her flesh, pausing as he opened up her blouse. His tongue dragged across her aching nipples and she moaned softly and began rubbing the swollen flesh that spilled into her hand after releasing his zip. His head fell back and he groaned loudly as she increased the speed. She felt the slick wet skin moving beneath her hand and experienced a throbbing in her own lower extremities. Finally, he lifted her and pushed her onto the floor, yanking down her skirt and underwear. He pulled a condom over his hard penis and then thrust forward. She groaned loudly, her own cry of pleasure echoing back at her off the dusty walls.

She hooked her legs over his shoulders as he built up a steady rhythm. He began pumping harder in time with her insistent cries and soon his own groans were lost in the cacophony of pleasure they created. He grabbed her slippery hips and pulled her tighter against him so he could increase both the force and speed of his thrusts. Melissa began to whimper as her orgasm grew closer and she felt little electrical tingles spread through her whole body. His fingers found her clitoris and began rubbing it and it was too much to bear. She began to writhe and cry out beneath him, the muscular convulsions gripping his aching dick like a fist. He yelled once and pumped into her as hard as he could and then he was erupting in shivering spasms-the throbbing pleasure overwhelming his senses. They were lost together for a few moments and then finally came back to earth.

They were just distancing themselves when they were caught in the glare of a bright light and a stern voice said. "What the hell is going on here?"

Melissa backed away from Adam and peered into the torch light. To her relief she recognized a security guard who she had been involved with recently. Mike stepped forward and put down the torch. He arched an eyebrow at her disheveled state and then grinned. "Room for one more?"

She stood up and approached him. "Of course."

Mike pulled her hard against him and she kissed him. She felt someone come around behind her and begin caressing her breasts. She sighed and let her head fall back, closing her eyes. A moment after that she felt hand slowly rise between her legs and begin exploring her pussy. She bucked against the hand as a finger was inserted, followed by another. She began riding the hand as another tongue swirled around her rigid nipples. She reached behind her with one hand and found an erection and began to gently rub and squeeze it. With the other she found a second swollen shaft and began caressing that too.

She felt herself pulled back and impaled upon a rigid penis. Facing forward she began to raise her hips as the hands continued to play with her breasts. She watched Mike sit down opposite and watch as Adam began to forcefully pump into her. Mike reached and took hold of his swollen erection and began caressing it. As Melissa ground herself down harder onto Adam's penis, causing both of them to groan loudly Mike closed his eyes. Melissa watched Mike furiously stroking his penis and moaned softly. She could feel every thrust that Adam drove into her and it was taking her higher and higher. She called to Mike and he came over to stand in front of her.

She swirled her tongue around the tip of his throbbing shaft, carefully opening up his slit and swallowing the pre cum that oozed out. She began to bob her head up and down, feeling the slick skin rubbing against her tongue. Mike began to groan and taking her head he pushed her down harder onto his dick. She engulfed him as she increased speed. Adam was thrusting hard and fast into her and finally she felt her orgasm start. The throbbing pleasure made her groan loudly against Mike's penis. The humming sensation this created sent Mike into his own moment. She felt the salty spurts shoot into her throat as Mike began to tremble and pump himself harder into the moist wet hole of her mouth. The clenching sensation upon his penis sent Adam over the edge too and she felt him begin to erupt in shuddering spurts within her. He moaned her name repeatedly and she whimpered as the convulsions controlled her body.

Finally Mike went limp in her mouth and she cleaned him off with her tongue. Adam gently eased her off him and kissed her shoulder blades. She smiled at both of them. "Let's hope we have deliveries more often."

"Let me know when you do," Mike said. "I'll have to patrol the area."

With that they dressed and separated and Melissa began to sort the new artifacts with a relaxed smile upon her face...