The Curious High Elf Ch. 03: Embrace

Story Info
The High Elf and the Khajiit consummate their new love.
1.4k words
4.77
3.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid felt Vasya's thick cock stretch her as it reached the deepest her body would allow, she moaned and screamed in pleasure as he built up in speed and thrust himself harder inside her. She felt completely weightless in his arms, like he could do anything to her, and damn he could. She then heard and felt a low rumble like a growl coming from him, it was pure pleasure. They kissed as he took her for the first time, and her fingers ran through his hair and fur, clutching at it as he got rougher. They both moaned loudly in unison, let the whole of Craglorn know, she didn't care, she loved his cock, and how she felt in his arms.

After she came on his cock several times, she felt him carefully put her down on the bedding inside the tent, and continue taking her, with more and more vigour. 'How much energy does this big cat have??' She thought to herself, before her mind went blank and only pleasure would register. He kept going and going, over and over, she shuddered as he brought her to climax, again and again, but he wouldn't stop, and she loved him for it.

He slowed his pace but his thrusts stayed deep and hard, he kept her in a firm embrace, nipping on her neck and kissing her. Vasya was a skilled lover, he drove her to the edge. She ran her nails through his fur scratching him however she could, feeling his muscles work while she ran her hands all over him, she didn't care that he was a cat at all anymore. Astrid felt his raw power, his muscles, his skilled tongue on her nipples, and by the Divines... His cock... That wonderful cock of his that he knew how to use so well.

He slowly pulled out, she felt disappointed for a moment, but he only did so he could go taste her and flip her over to take her from behind.

"GODSSS!! Vasya!!" She couldn't help it, those words came out of her just as fast as she thunk them.

"Oh Gods Astrid!!" Slipped right out of him with a growl, almost a roar, at the exact same time as she had screamed out.

She felt him grab her by the hips; 'Dibella save me!' she braced herself, and there came a firm, fast, hard, and deep thrust, his pelvic bone, smacking against her ass made a wonderful sound. After a countless amount of orgasms, Vasya hadn't showed even the slightest moment of exhaustion, Astrid was besides herself, barely knew which province she was in anymore, it was dark and stars filled the sky, had the Divines taken her to Mundus? A roar with her named mingled in it snapped her back to her wonderful reality of extreme pleasure. Vasya's cock grew larger within her, and he had roared "Astrid!!" in a moment of ecstasy, that alone made her shudder with her own orgasm, she loved how he couldn't help but roar her name.

Vasya slowly pulled himself out again, and licked her pussy some more, he was pinning her down with his strong arms and hands. Astrid flooded his mouth and the bedding some more, he licked all off, flipped her over, made her face him, kissed her deeply, picked her up, laid back half way inside the tent, his head close, but far enough from the fire, he let his cock impale her slowly controlling her way down on him.

"Show me how you want to ride my cock." He said, commanding, and caring at the same time.

"You want me to have control now?" She asked, both excited and nervous.

"Yes. I still can take control, but I want to let you take it." He answered genuinely.

Astrid started moving herself slowly up and down Vasya's cock, she was being playful, almost letting him out, then burying him deep, and then moving herself extremely fast, bringing him oh so close to climax, then stopping with his cock buried deep inside her.

She wanted to admire him, see what she did to him, how he reacted to her pussy squeezing around his cock, and to everything she did prior to that. She had her hands on his chest moving down to his stomach, his abdominal muscles... She wanted to feel him all over, and he let her do so. Astrid's fingers reached for his ears, which she carefully held onto, Vasya's piercing green eyes looking back into her blue eyes were like nebulae under the starlight.

She stared into his eyes, he stared back at hers, and just that got them going. Like they were seeing into each other's souls, and wanted to venture deeper. Her body got so close to his they were almost touching, and she moved herself up and down his cock so quickly in this position, his eyes were rolling back, and she grinned, she knew she had him now. Clenching around his cock, her pussy was already so tight that this was almost impossible for him to bare, and she could see it on his face. His hands placed themselves on her hips, but as he promised she still had full control. So she kept going, almost making herself cum before she had him, but she was determined, and she focused all her energy on making him cum. Sure enough Astrid's efforts paid off, she felt herself get closer to the edge, and felt Vasya grow thicker inside her.

In a last symphony of moans, groans, screams, and roars, the pair climaxed in unison, they both exploded harder than they had ever in their lives before. He instinctively sat up and held onto her tight as more of his cum spurted out of him and inside of her. She held onto him, clutching at his fur, her own orgasms piling on top of each other. Both breathless, the sun started rising almost touching the water of the lake Shada's Tear.

"So, what did tomorrow bring?" Vasya asked her playfully, with a smile and a kiss; remembering what she said right before their night of passion began.

"Light, I see you clearly now." Astrid replied with a smile and a kiss back.

"What do you see?" He insisted. Kissing her again.

"A bright future... We just have to take the leap." She answered, kissing him back.

"Mara's blessing upon us then." He smiled, he knew that she would know what that meant. They kissed passionately as the sun did the same to the water.

Vasya was still inside Astrid, they were intertwined, holding each other, and still breathless from hours of passion. The Khajiit grabbed the closest flagon of water near them, and shared it with his beautiful High Elvish woman. Astrid caught him thoughtfully tracing her tattoos, she was doing the same with his stripes, they both smiled at this fact, and kissed.

"Should we lay down, or do you wish to give it another go?" Vasya said playfully.

"By the divines, I would love to go again, but not right now!" Astrid laughed.

The Khajiit kissed the Altmer, swiftly switched them around in the tent so that they could lay on their sides, while he stayed within, kissing her, and gently stroking her leg that was on his waist. Vasya was getting tired, she could see it, but something seemed to keep hm awake. Astrid wondered what it was, but then he sighed heavily, and seemed to have come to a decision. She looked at him quizzically.

"You are right Astrid, we should get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us when we awaken." Said the Khajiit.

"Oh? What do you mean, a big day ahead of us?" She asked, propping up her head on her hand, she was confused.

"Well... You have yet to try on your new things, and we have to find a better place than some abandoned campsite." He replied, laughing a little.

He snorted a bit as he showed her some of the parts of the tent were broken from their loving adventure, and then looked at her; his smile grew as he looked at her reaction. She was realizing the damage they had done, in all good intentions, and put her hand to her mouth as she giggled.

"Did we do all this?" Astrid asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh we did, and then some." Vasya replied, showing the broken branches around them, and the cooking pot had been knocked over.

They laughed together, and fell asleep in each other's arms. As he fell asleep, he muttered; "Please be real, Astrid..." Then the dreamworld's cloak covered them both.