The Curse Pt. 01: A Noblash Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to her, her butt was no longer flat and ugly. Instead, she presented him with a smaller heart-shaped posterior that was fairly nice, clear of blemishes and not at all unattractive. This was a far cry from her flabby, flat, droopy and acne covered bum. Elmer never wanted to see her face when he fucked or "donged" her from the behind. It helped him pretend that she was somebody else. So she covered herself with her dress and apron so her upper half remained hidden and all Cham could see was her arched back and wet clean hairless pussy. Cham positioned his giant phallus and licked his lips, he never realized how yummy Mistress Faye's twat would look. But he didn't have the mind to quibble over strange things, his mind was geared for sex and so he pressed the swollen head into her waiting wet vulva. He was so charged with hormones that he could hardly hold back. She was so small compared to him, his hands easily dwarfed her tiny hips. For a second he wondered if it was going to fit, but his thoughts started to evaporate.

His mind was fuzzy so he figured that it was easier just to fuck her and not worry about it. With that limited thought, he grabbed her meaty hips and plunged his giant cock into her waiting hole.

It felt wonderful! He heard her scream but amazingly, like her mouth, her twat stretched open to accept his pole. Her natural lube coated him immediately, and without delay, he started fucking her as deep and and as hard as he could at a fast pace.

Faye whimpered and made squealing noises as he rapidly plunged deeply into her. He was not quite as big or long as the dong - but almost, so she actually could take him all the way without bottoming out. But even so, he was filling her quite full and she could feel her belly pushing out at his strong thrusts and unforgiving roughness. As rough as Elmer had been with the dong, Cham was far stronger and his own natural cock was easier to ram into her tiny body. The bed creaked and the headboard banged against the wall as he fucked her harder, like an animal in heat. However, there was something else happening to her. The burning that she had felt when she swallowed his cum had lingered deep in her cunt and now each time his head smashed against her cervix, a flood of pleasure spread through her body as if he was awakening several orgasmic spots within her vagina and around her clitoris. A burning also began in her chest. Her nipples rubbed against the inside of her dress.

"OH Fuck!" she hear herself screaming, among other choice expletives, and within moments she felt herself being driven over the edge. She started cumming hard and squealing a bit too loudly. If Elmer had ever heard her carry on like this, he would have beat her until she was quiet. Her pleasure was not allowed to interrupt his perversion. He was only happy if she yelped in pain, not pleasure. Her arms started shaking uncontrollably and she fell forward on to the bed. But she couldn't help herself. She immediately felt a small pleasure as her breasts came in contact with the blankets. Her Breasts! Never before had her flat nonexistent breasts ever been part of any equation of her sexuality. But she definitely felt something there! Her hands reached up to cup her chest to find two small lumps that had formed beneath her rigid nipples. A sudden hope blossomed in her mind.

Cham plunged on without missing a beat. He could only think of lust and how great she felt, and so he continued to fuck her harder and faster. She slipped into a slow ecstacy of pleasure. Every few minutes, she would be overcome and start cumming again. After at least a half hour of forced brutal fucking, she was worried that her pussy lips would rub raw, but the pain never came... Only more pleasure and the slap, slap, slap of his body as his legs spanked into her ass over and over... And her accompanying grunts and moans of amazement.

Finally, after almost an hour of nonstop fucking, and at least two dozen orgams on her part... Sweat drenched her body and Cham was covered head to toe in glistening sweat. He suddenly sped up rapidly and then with one last grunt, he once again spurted his seed into her body. Again, the connected black-stone rings on his cock and finger shone with a glowing radiance. Even though it had only been less than an hour, a huge amount of cum flooded into her body and began its transformative voodoo. He grunted wildly and bucked with each orgasm, slamming himself into her pert buns about six or seven times until he was spent.

His sperm ignited another fire in her womb, and she began to cum again. It was so intense, she started blubbering and crying from the amazing pleasure racking her tiny body. It was easily the hardest she had ever orgasmed in her life and it felt like it was happening at different places simultaneously. Her fingers gripped and massaged her new small breasts as she rode out the pulsing orgasms. It almost felt like the energy of his rings was somehow flowing into her body.

As she lay there panting heavily, she definitely felt a difference in her breasts. The small lumps slowly expanded outward until they filled her small hands. Even her nipples grew in their rigid state of constant erection, she pinched them slightly and was rewarded with a sharp intense feeling. It felt wonderful... Her mind seemed even clearer, as though the world around her was becoming slightly more colorful, her thoughts seemed smoother, and everything felt a little more erotic. She was astounded. With a stumbling shutter, she felt Cham pull his giant snake out of her sloppy hole as he stumbled a few steps back and sat down hard on the ground.

She turned slowly, wiping the sweaty wisps of hair from her glowing red face to sit up on the edge of the bed to pull down the dress and apron and she caught sight of her leg. "What in the world?" she whispered. She scrunched the fabric of the dress up and stared at her legs. No longer were they knobby, fat and disgusting... Both of her legs seemed... normal. Not sexy... Just normal. She stuck her leg out and noticed that her flat pudgy foot had shrunk slightly and seemed less dwarfish. Her cankles were gone and her calf was thinner and smooth and her knee was not knobby. With a sudden girlish glee, she smiled and hopped down off the edge of the bed and dashed over to the old rust colored vanity mirror.

She was astounded! Her whole face had changed. It looked like a much better looking twin of herself, but without all of the strange deformities or aberrations. And she looked younger. Instead of her original roughly-aged thirty five, she looked like she was in her twenties again... Or perhaps her late twenties to be fair... She looked positively normal in every way, even her hair had lost most of its gray.

But what shocked her most was her eyes. No longer brown, beautiful blue eyes stared back at her from the dirty reflection. She started crying from pure joy.

"How did you do this, Cham?" she blubbered, looking over at him. But he was sound asleep, covered in sweat and laying on the ground. His mighty cock, covered in sex, just laid there like a red hose. It appeared that he was not rubbed raw either. She turned to go over to inspect his glorious body and she felt a pulling in her top and realized that her dress was not fitting properly. She reached up and excitedly grabbed her pert breasts through the tight fabric. With quick movements, she slipped off her apron and unlaced her long dress to let it slip to the ground. Her eyes went wide at the sight of her exposed bosom and she smiled and then busted out in another round of crying in happiness as she slowly squeezed each breast that was each more than a handful. Two beautiful grapefruit sized breast stared back at her from the mirror. She was now larger than any woman in her village. Even her fat belly had shrunk down until she had a normal sized waist.

Something magical and wonderful was happening. With a quick nod, she knew what she had to do, and who she needed to get to help her.

(To be continued)