The Cursed Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her hip with one hand and carefully angled his cock toward her waiting hole. He shuddered when the immense head touched her, and she pressed against him.

Nothing happened. He pressed harder into her, and she did the same, bouncing off of his cock but never enveloping him. Her juices smeared on the gargantuan head of his cock, and with every thrust he was sure he would press inside. He longed for that feeling he'd had so briefly with Josephine. If he could just get the head in, it would be so warm and wet and tight ...

"Ow," grunted Shelley, and he paused. She'd been pushing less and less hard, and in his ignorance he'd been thrusting harder.

When he let go, she slowly rolled away from him, shaking her head and staring at his gloriously engorged member.

"It's too big," she said slowly. "Even if you got it inside it would only hurt me. My apologies, Michael, you seem a nice man, but I find myself frightened to think of the act."

And just like that, she started getting dressed.

When she was gone, Michael spent some time trying to get his erection back. When he finally did, it was perfectly ordinary. Somehow he didn't think Shelley would have minded the smaller size at all.

* * *

Michael was late to work the next day, but Cindy was later. There was a sullen withdrawal about her that was painful to see.

"Are you all right?" he finally asked.

She scowled, but even that had less ferocity than usual. Rather than reply, she waved him off and continued her chores.

"I'm sorry I teased you about a date the other night," he called.

She tensed, but when she replied, he almost smiled.

"I'm sorry you teased me as well. I don't like to ponder your bedroom habits at all."

Somehow after that things were more cheerful. Michael was in such a good mood that he was willing to risk a night on the tavern again. Shelley had almost been a wonderful partner. He merely needed to find someone a bit more compatible physically. It was a shame there was simply no polite way go about that.

* * *

"Oh my," said Miriam, staring at his engorging organ.

Miriam was a widow, with everything that implied. She was taller than Shelley, only a few inches shorter than Michael, and she had the kind of muscular solidity that made him think she would be a good match for his unexpected endowment.

She seemed mesmerized by his size, and Michael squinted. If anything, he was slightly larger than last time, but then again Miriam was so much bigger than Shelley. He had a good feeling about all of this.

His feeling improved further when Miriam dropped to her knees and began to lick along the length of his shaft.

"You're enormous," she muttered, and laughed throatily. "I've never seen anyone so blessed. I don't even think ... mmph"

With a great effort she managed to stretch her lips around the bulbous head, but her teeth dug in unpleasantly, and there was no question of her performing whatever magic she had intended.

"Sorry," she said. "But I am so delightfully wet, and I've had a child. Surely this will be less of a struggle."

"I should hope so," Michael said, and they both laughed. He had a good feeling about Miriam.

Without any warning, she pushed him down onto the bed. Michael lay back in astonishment as she rearranged her underclothes. Her skirts settled over his hips like a blanket, and an instant later he felt her warmth and wetness against the head of his cock.

"Just lie still," she said, biting her lip. "Let Miriam take care of the big boy."

She pressed herself back and forth, coating him everywhere with her wetness. And then she let out a little sigh and rested her full weight on him.

She didn't move. His cock strained mightily against her, and she rocked slightly, seeking the perfect angle. He could swear his engorged cock was getting larger than ever, and he willed it to stay as it was.

She reached underneath and did something to herself, and then he felt a sudden pressure on the tip of his shaft. She was squeezing him with her fist! To his shock, an instant later he felt a tight warmth, and then she slid down a full two inches onto him. The massive head was inside.

"Oh God," she yelped, and breathed heavily. And she wasn't finished. With a series of grunts, she managed to get another inch or two of him inside.

"That's it," she muttered. "Oh, I'm sorry, no more."

She was sweating heavily, and he felt as if her entire pussy were squeezing him the way she had with her fist. They tried to move, but it was as if she'd locked him away tight. He wondered if he could even get himself back out.

Finally, with her encouragement, he began to stroke himself. He couldn't even fit his fingers entirely around the shaft, and it took him remarkably long to find the release he wanted. When he came, the amount was rather impressive, but he couldn't say he'd enjoyed the experience overmuch. And when Miriam finally pulled off of his slowly-shrinking rod, she was too exhausted to try anything else.

They parted on friendly enough terms, but he knew that was the last he'd see of Miriam.

* * *

"I'm not a virgin, and I'm not a little girl," Chantal complained. "You're just so fucking enormous. You need a bigger woman."

Michael wanted to tell her he'd tried that already. Chantal was the opposite: skinny, flat-chested, full of energy. When he'd unveiled his erection, he was smaller than any of his previous attempts. And he was just as unsuccessful. Chantal was tight as a button, and she'd started shaking her head even before they'd given it a halfhearted try.

As he walked home, he realized the obvious truth. The Grey Witch had arranged so that whatever woman he was with, he'd be just a little too big. In Miriam's case, and one other time, they'd made do anyway. It had never been particularly enjoyable for either partner.

On his way to his room, he glanced over at the workshop. Oddly, there was a light on. When he opened the door, he opened his mouth in confusion.

"Cindy?" he asked.

It was two in the morning. Cindy was in a fine dress he'd never seen before, and she was barefoot, sweeping a floor that didn't need sweeping at all, the broom moving with her in its intricate dance.

And she'd been crying. She tried to hide it from him, but it was all too obvious. What could possibly make a woman like Cindy cry?

She didn't want his sympathy. That much he knew. So he did the only thing he could think of, and he started to work on the piece he'd set aside that evening. His fine clothes were soon covered in sawdust, and after a while he saw that Cindy had sat down across from him. She simply watched him work, the way he'd more and more often found himself watching her.

"No one really sees me," Cindy said. "Not as the person I am. No one except possibly you, and you're —"

"A giant pain in the ass?"

Cindy scowled. "I was trying to compliment you for once, and look where we wound up anyway. What do you see when you look at me, anyway?"

Michael had the sense this was important. So he swallowed and opened himself up to whatever cutting reply Cindy had ready.

"I see a smart, capable assistant with a dangerous tongue and a lot more grace than she probably believes she has. And — I like having you around and you're pretty in your own way."

Cindy blinked. Whatever she'd expected, that wasn't it.

"And ...?" she prompted.

"And — and what?"

Michael wasn't sure what to make of the look Cindy gave him. Slowly she stood up and limped over to his work desk.

Without warning she leaned into him and kissed him on the lips.

Michael was so surprised he nearly fell out of his chair. But it was a real kiss, and he found himself instinctively returning it. Before he knew what was happening, she was struggling out of her dress, and he pulled his shirt over his head.

She was wearing scandalously little under her dress, and before he'd unlaced his breeches she hopped awkwardly onto the desk next to him, completely naked.

Cindy was fair of skin and slim of build, with more muscles than he'd realized. But of course, she worked hard every day near his side, as though to spite her physical limitations.

Michael's gaze traveled uncomfortably to her stomach, her hips, the triangle of light brown hair surrounding her sex. Aside from some faint scars and a strange tilt to her hips, there was little evidence of the injury that she never talked about.

She had wide hips for such a slight woman. He didn't know how he'd failed to notice that before. Child-bearing hips. And maybe, just maybe ...

His erection strained in his breeches, but Cindy was clearly waiting nervously for something. And she kept looking down at her body as though surprised by her own nakedness.

"You're beautiful," he said, because it was true. Those were apparently the magic words, because when he moved closer, she embraced him and kissed him with unbridled passion.

Her fingers were at his laces, but Michael had the sudden suspicion that Cindy wasn't used to being treated like a lady. And so he knelt between her legs and moved close against her.

"Michael, what ...?" she started, and then she gasped when his tongue touched her.

She tasted of sweat and work, and of Cindy. He knew her smell somehow from all the years they'd worked together, and it excited him more than he could imagine. He made eager love to her with his tongue, sucking and licking. Her hole was tantalizing, wide and ready, but before he even put a finger inside she pushed him away, grabbing his chin and pulling him up until she could kiss him. She seemed unbothered by her own juices all over his face.

"That was very sweet, but I need you to fuck me," she breathed, reaching again for his laces, and this time he let her.

"Just to warn you, I'm kind of ..."

"Holy shit," she said softly, running her fingers over his massive shaft. "Oh, that is lovely. I'm ready, Michael, just stuff it into me."

She lay back, and he eagerly positioned his head near her entrance, which seemed to yawn wider to accept him.

Please, he thought. Please let her be big enough. He didn't want to hurt her, of all people.

He pressed gently, but his cock apparently wasn't done growing. He pushed with more urgency, hoping to get the gargantuan head at least inside, and Cindy growled in anticipation. Her opening grew even wider as he watched, but it was no use. His cock grew obscenely bigger, like an overripe squash. In horror he watched it reach the size of his arm, and it wasn't stopping. Something strange was happening to Cindy as well, as though her hips were broadening even as her opening stretched.

Michael was getting dizzy, a predictable result of the massive flow of blood downward. The last thing he remembered was Cindy staring in fascinated horror, before he toppled slowly backwards.

* * *

"Michael," he heard faintly. He tried to open his eyes.

A pair of lips brushed his, then kissed him confidently. He moaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Whoa," Cindy said. "I thought that only worked in fairy tales. Here, have some water."

She was wearing his shirt, and it covered her well enough to be disappointing. As he sipped the water, Michael's memories slowly returned. He was lying on the floor with his breeches haphazardly draped over his groin. His erection was long gone, and he nervously shifted.

"Michael, this is going to sound strange, but it's important. What exactly were you thinking when we — almost coupled? Were you wishing something about my body?"

"I wanted you to be big enough," he mumbled, and Cindy's face fell. But she recovered quickly enough.

"How could anyone be big enough for that?" she asked. "At first I thought you were just remarkably well-endowed, but no man could possibly — I mean, was that an enchantment? Did you take some potion that did that?"

"No," he said unhappily, and to his surprise he found himself telling her the whole sad story.

"Of course," Cindy said. "Of course it was the Witch. I should have known right away. What a meddling bitch."

Michael began to put things together.

"Wait. Did she do something to you as well?"

Cindy sighed. "I went to her nearly two years ago. You see, I was well aware that no man ever paid me the slightest attention. I wanted them to see me for who I was, not for this fucking limp. And I told her that, or so I thought. But I was young and stupid, so I told her I wanted men to desire me for my body. And maybe you can imagine how that's backfired."

He thought about it and nodded.

"Your body changes, rather than the eyes of the men seeing you."

"Exactly. At first I thought it was a miracle, because invariably my limp disappeared when a man started to desire me. But it's more than that. Every man has hopes and dreams for the woman he sees, and so I've had my fill of enormous breasts, shaved hair, big round hips, longer legs, tiny feet ... you name it. And if I haven't given up by then, the actual lovemaking ..."

Cindy sighed and shook her head.

Michael nervously touched her face.

"I wanted you to be big enough to fit me," he said. "Because I didn't want to hurt you. I wanted it to be enjoyable for both of us. But that stupid Witch. I bet she's laughing about the way our two curses interacted."

"The Unstoppable Cock and the Rubber Woman," Cindy agreed. "But wait, there's something I haven't told you. You see, at first I was excited to see how big you were. My injury is worse than you might understand, because I can barely feel anything down there. That's true even when my body changes and my limp disappears."

"Oh, Cindy," Michael said. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize."

She waved that aside. "I don't exactly go around proclaiming it, do I? But that's why I wasn't so interested in your tongue — I could barely feel it. As far as I can tell, the only nerves I have are deep inside me. I need a big cock, you see, or something as good as one. But vegetables really aren't the same, are they?"

Michael coughed. "I, uh, wouldn't know."

She smiled and Michael drank more water.

"You realize what this means, though," said Cindy slowly. "Suppose you can accept that it will be a little uncomfortable for both of us. I actually need some of that if I'm going to feel any pleasure. We can't get around your curse, but maybe we can bend the rules a little?"

* * *

"You're sure this is enough?" Michael asked. The olive oil was already dripping off his immense shaft onto his engorged balls, not to mention the coating on Cindy's thighs and the towels he'd placed on his bed underneath them.

"Better put more on, just in case. I think you got even bigger just now."

"Sorry," Michael said. "You're just too fucking attractive, I suppose."

"Apology accepted," Cindy said, drawing him close against her.

Michael suckled on her small rounded breast as his cock rubbed against her opening. And then he began to push.

He was very large, but her natural size didn't need a monstrous organ to make a tight squeeze. And with the extra lubrication, it was easier to get inside her than any woman since that first terrible experience with Josephine.

"All right?" he asked, and Cindy grunted and nodded.

She was like a vise around him. Almost too tight, but he could manage it for Cindy. When he bumped something, Cindy gasped.

"That's it," she said. "Back out a little."

Even at the deepest he still had two inches of his shaft outside her, but he followed her instructions, and soon they were having a very slow sort of intercourse. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever felt. At least, until he felt Cindy's first orgasm.

She stuffed her fist in her mouth, but even so her screams were unnervingly loud. Michael kept their rhythm going, and by the time he began to spurt his massive load inside her, Cindy was starting on her second climax. Finally he collapsed on her, his cock shrinking slowly.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Cindy said.

Michael grunted agreement. "But I think we can do even better the next time," he said.

"You realize," she said, "If we do this right, we can try you out at any reasonably size. It should be just as pleasurable. A perfect fit every time."

"A perfect fit," he agreed, and he kissed her again.

* * *

The Prince banged dejectedly on the workshop door one last time, but no one answered. And there was nowhere left to look.

"Come, sire," said his servant, as he gravely tucked the shoe into its carrying bag. "There will be other women."

None with such perfect little feet, thought the Prince. What was he expecting, though? This wasn't a fucking fairy tale.

12