The Customer Comes First

Story Info
Sexy rent boy Ace always makes his customers come.
725 words
3.69
14k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty year-old Ace is an escort who loves his job. His sexy toned young body has his customers always coming back for more. Thirty year old Ryan is one of Ace's regular customers whose tastes are a bit odd but undeniably fun.

First Release

Ryan is one of my regulars. Once a month, for the past several months, he would book me to indulge in his sticky fetish and, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed these sessions. Some clients just want me to strip and to get the deed over and done with as soon as possible. Some are guilty about what they are doing; some ashamed of hiring a rent boy to fulfill their needs, while others are on a deadline and just wanted a quick, no-nonsense fucking. However, that is what I do and I am happy to do it while I can. I don't moralise about what people want or ask me to do. In the main, they are the customer and what they want, and pay for, is what they get. You know the customer always comes first.

Ryan is quite well off. I believe he inherited loads of money when he was quite young and now that he is thirty, lives off the proceeds. His penthouse apartment has an ultra-modern kitchen, three bedrooms and a huge living room that opens up onto a balcony, which overlooks the city. He has also converted his third bedroom into a playroom. That's where we get dirty sexy when I arrive. Kid's TV would be proud of the amount of slimy sticky stuff he's poured over the both of us in the times we've done this together.

I am well paid for being the target of his slippery sexy needs and it is great fun. He likes me to appear at his door dressed in a suit and tie. I've recently added a briefcase to complete the respectable young businessman look. He greets me dressed the same, it's as if we are about to go into a high-powered business meeting. That image only lasts a few moments before the removal of our clothes, which are always neatly folded outside the play area. Then we transform into sloshboys that is, guys who love messy, slick, dirty fun. That's what gets Ryan hard and horny.

He supplies what he wants me to wear. Sometimes I'm naked, other times I've had wellies and a plastic apron, shorts, bikini, or a divers wet suit. Whatever Ryan has a lustful thought about, he gets me to try. I love not knowing what is going to be next. Ryan will also have all the substances he wants to use placed around the room. I supply the body, a smile and my sexy attitude. We laugh a lot as plates of food, tubs of chocolate sauce, pudding, chocolate mousse, whipped cream, buckets of foam, paint, massage oil, etc... You name it and it is probably in his repertoire of stuff that we launch all over each other in the name of sexy, slippery fun.

Sometimes Ryan will walk up to me, pull at my shorts or underpants and drip a gallon of some sticky sauce or creamy goo all over my ass or cock and balls. The stuff gets everywhere! At the end, and especially if the goo covering my ass is still slick and liquidy, Ryan likes to rub himself off against my slippery butt cheeks. His cock has inevitably been hard from the moment I arrive. When he finally does cum, his copious orgasm is a flood, which he rubs into whatever it is he's covered me in. Ryan seems to derive as much fun from our sloshy antics as he does from cumming. He's deliriously happy from start to finish.

Ryan always pays me more than we've agreed to. So, after we both take an innocent shower, the messy and sexy stuff is kept strictly for the fun room, I leave his place dressed in my suit and with no tell-tale signs of what we've just done. The 'business meeting' has been successfully consummated and I'm always a lot better off monetarily than when I arrived. In fact, that one session with Ryan could mean that I don't have to work for the rest of the week, but I do cause you can't let your customers down.