The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you would wait right outside the dressing room for me," Rashid said.

"Y'shalla, I'm only going over there. I'll wait for you there and then you can help me pick out a wallet. Don't worry, I'll be right there. Just take your time, decide and then join me."

"Well I guess it will be all right since I don't see any men around here wearing Jalabiyas. Just don't wander off."

Four men had been following the two of them and as she approached the counter they surrounded her, one grabbed her arm and shoved a hidden gun into her ribs.

"No screaming or I will kill you right here and now. We have a man holding your uncle in the dressing room and no harm will come to him if you do as you are told," he said as he pressed the gun nose into her side. "Now keep your mouth shut and walk with us over to the exit and no screaming or funny stuff. As long as you remain quiet nothing is going to happen to either you or your uncle."

She did as she was told and they walked her through a side exit door that led into the parking lot. There she was forcefully pushed into the rear of a van where one of the men put a rag over her face containing chloroform. Within seconds she felt herself getting dizzy as she collapsed into one of the men's arms. "Quick, close the rear door, gag her and tie her feet and hands," one of them said as the van moved away and made a leisurely escape. "Remember, no one is to touch her. If she is hurt, the boss says he will kill all of us."

"Yes we know that, but damn it, she is much more beautiful than her picture and we could have some fun. After all who will know?"

"Perhaps no one, but if the boss gets wind of it he will kill us. He is paying us plenty plus a bonus to do this right! Now! Keep your damn hands off her."

"You take all the fun out of this. Just a little playing with the goods will not hurt!"

"You heard me. Let her be or I'll cut off your dick and then you will never play around again."

"You spoil sport!" he shouted as he finished securing her limp body. He could not help but run his fingers over her body and over her mound... "Shit it looks like we took her at the wrong time of the month... She has the rag on damn it. Too bad, such a waste of good sex!"

"Leave her alone. That's the last time I'm going to warn you," he said as he pulled out a sharp knife. "I swear I'll cut your balls off and dump your ass in a deep hole if you don't obey me."

About ten minutes later, Rashid came out of the men's dressing room and could not see Ronnie. He asked around and became frantic when no one recalled seeing her, until a clerk said, "Wait a minute there was a good looking dark haired girl that left a while back with a few men."

"A few men? Was there a struggle? Did you see where they went?"

"No, there was no struggle. They just walked out into the mall. Must have been 15 minutes ago."

Rashid picked up his cell phone and dialed 911 and then the state police. The police closed off the mall and set up barriers and questioned every shopper as they left and searched every care but they could not find her or any sign of her. Jesse was notified and he had all the roads in and out of the city blockaded. By the time the roadblocks were established, she and the van she was now in were driving out of the state along a road heading south to Mexico. Most of the search was conducted along roads heading to Canada allowing her captors time to cover their trail by changing vans and when they were halfway to Mexico, they pulled into a small private airport and transferred her to a small plane to El Paso, where Dawud was waiting for her at a cheap rundown motel. From there it would be easy to use the cartel to fly her across the border into Mexico and on to Venezuela.

"Glad to see that you have joined our little group," he said removing her gag. "Just behave yourself and I'll see that little or no harm comes to you."

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Dawud and I am a commander in the forces of His Eminence the Caliph. He has directed that I escort you to a secure place, to be held there until your boyfriend Jesse decides to place himself at the disposal of our Caliph. This is only the beginning of your journey. Here you will be fed, allowed to wash and we will provide a suitable change of clothes for you. From here you will be flown south into Mexico. From there to Venezuela, then on to Libya and from there to a Caliph outpost in the Sinai Desert. As long as you cooperate with me, you will be unharmed. If you resist, I will then have the pleasure to use whatever force I think I need to make you do what we want. And I assure you that it will be a pleasure for me to make you cooperate! The bathroom is here," he said opening the door to an adjoining room. "You will find what you need in there to wash and a change of clothes also. You will find that the clothes while not a designer outfit, are what we call suitable dress for a young Muslim woman."

"And if I decide not to wear it?" Ronnie asked.

"It is up to you. You can make it easy on yourself and cooperate. If you do, then you will travel first class in private jets as my Muslim wife. This way it will change your appearance. That stupid uncle of yours and your boyfriend have released pictures of you to the press. The cops and FBI are looking for you, but in all the wrong places. They think we took you north to Canada. Now! You WILL change into this dress. However, if you choose to refuse or decide to fight me, the rest of this trip could be extremely uncomfortable for you. I will have you put to sleep and placed in a coffin and you will be transported that way. Either way, you will be transported. Decide now! This is the last chance I will give you, as the plane is leaving within three hours and we still have to forge your papers."

"I'll cooperate," she said as she returned to the bathroom to get ready. "May I have my purse please?"

"What do you need your purse for?"

"Well if you must know - I'm at that time of month and I have an extra pad in there," she exclaimed, as she turned red-faced. "I will need to change the one I have on. And as this is the only one I have I will need a few others."

He opened her purse and spilled out the contents and out tumbled a wallet; a set of keys, lipstick, other cosmetics, a small travelers sewing kit and a tampon. He put them back into the purse and gave it back to her.

"Okay. Now hurry up! I better send out and get some more of those as you will need more. Just a quick shower now. Here, hurry up we do not have much time," he said as he stuffed the bag again and handed it to her.

When she came out she was dressed in a black long-sleeved abaya dress that extended to the floor and a black head scarf."

"My dear, you put to rest the idea that Arab dress conceals the female body. That outfit looks so wonderful on you. And it is very sexy. Yes, very sexy indeed. It is ironic, but true - the more you cover up a woman's body the sexier she appears. You are beautiful and I now wish you had resisted. That abaya does nothing to hide your body," Dawud gushed as he approached her and placing his arms around her he pulled her to himself and hugged her until he could feel her body quiver against his. "To tell the truth, I was really hoping that you would choose to resist, but maybe later after your monthly. By the way I will arrange to have the new ones placed on the plane. Right now we have to take your picture for your documents. Do not worry. I am a man of my word and no harm will come to you unless that boyfriend of yours refuses to listen to reason."

After her old clothes were disposed of and the paper work was completed the two of them got on a small private airplane and took off for Mexico. It was a short flight. After they landed at a small-secluded airport, they transferred to a larger jet plane and were again airborne. During the flight they sat in adjoining seats in a spacious well-appointed cabin where Dawud had the armrest between them removed. He held her around and close to himself and smiled as he watched her body stiffen every time his fingers touched her. He glorified in the fact that his touch revolted her.

"Can't you keep your hands to yourself. You promised!"

"I know I did but now I find it very hard to do that. In any event you'd better get used to it, because I have this feeling that Jesse is going to be uncooperative and in that case... But let's just wait and see. He may want you back enough to serve the Caliph and then I will have to give you up to him in the Caliphate. If it happens, the two of you will then be able to get married and live openly as man and wife. However, you will never be allowed to return to the USA. It could be a very nice and rewarding life for the two of you providing you don't mind sharing your husband with the Caliph," he said rubbing on her upper inner thigh. "For now, just lean your head on my shoulder while I try to soothe you and enjoy the flight. Perhaps you would like a drink to calm you down and settle your nerves?"

"I don't drink alcohol. How can you expect me to enjoy the flight with your paws all over me?"

"Relax. I'm not going to do anything to you while you are having your monthly, it would be too messy." he smiled and ran his fingers around her breasts and gave one a soft squeeze. "There are lots of other things I can do to you without leaving any marks or entering you. After a while you might even learn to enjoy it. Just think you and I are going to be together for quite a time in the desert. Just the two of us living together in a Bedouin tent shaded from the hot desert wind in a lovely oasis with palm trees, camels, sand and those sexy Bedouins in their long flowing white robes roasting a lamb over an open fire. Perhaps I can even get them to play some exotic music for us. Playing their drums and flutes. The music is so intoxicating... Just like in the movies! I have been told it can be very romantic. If you like I could get them to teach you to belly dance and you can do it for me alone in our tent.." He smiled as he lowered his hand to her belly and lightly caressed it. Yes, I can see it now, your beautiful navel with an emerald implanted in it waving and wiggling enticing my lips to kiss, suck, lick and work my way to your real treasure. I would be willing to wait until you are over your women's time and be very gentle and loving with a woman like you. What do you say? Let me show you what passion and delight I can offer you."

"Jesse is going to kill you!" She said through tears in her eyes..."

"Jesse will do no such thing. After all, he is a man of the world as well as rich and good-looking. While I will admit that you are fantastic and almost implacable, with all that money, he can have any woman he wants. You are a fool to think that he would want only you. For all we know even as he is engaged to you, he has had many, many women and he will continue to have many more. He even has been with many men. Did Jesse ever tell you that? Did he ever tell you about the many men, including his adopted father that he sleeps with? I'll bet he never told you about his real love life or the fact that he started working as a male whore in a brothel. Being paid lots of money to entertain rich and influential men..."

"I don't believe you! Jesse loves me and we are going to be married. He has even started to build a house for us!" she cried.

Laughing, he said, "Did he even tell you that he and the Caliph know each other and the two of them have had sex together? They spent an entire day together on the Caliph's yacht. They even promised to have many more meetings in the future."

"No, he did not and that is not true," she cried.

"But it is true and I have pictures and a video to prove it. I can even show you a handbill that his ex-boss, Sultan, had distributed advertising the sale of his body. I will show them to you right here and now on this plane if you want to see them. The Caliph and him together and they are making love together. So you see, he will most likely accept the Caliph's offer to join him. Now stop the crying! Like I told you, you will be safe with me as long as the Caliph does not send word to me that your boyfriend is not going to join His Eminence. If, however, Jesse does decide to join him, His Eminence may allow you to join them and you can marry. Although the Caliph has been known to enjoy a good-looking woman now and then, he really prefers men and He does not care how he takes them. On the other hand, if Jesse were to refuse his offer, all bets are off and Jesse will then be turned into his sex slave anyway whether he wants it or not. As for you, His Eminence has no desire for you or any woman. You will be given to me to do with what I want.. If Jesse should later decide to change his mind, it will be too late as you will have become my property, by law, and the two of us will have disappeared. There will be nothing he will be able to do about it, even if he wants too. So you see, it would be best if you just forget about him and do your best to make your situation as pleasant for the two of us as you can. That way it will not be too bad and you will get out of this alive...maybe."

"Just leave me alone," she pleaded and tried to pull away from him as far as she could. "You are nothing but a foul beast."

"I'm sorry but I can't do that. You are too beautiful and too pure for me to ignore. You are going to have to get used to it. There is just something about you that makes me want to make love to you. Could it be that you are right and I am what you just called me, a foul beast and I smell blood? Your blood! And I crave it! Now, I want you to think about what I've said. You are a bright young girl and I would hate to have you whipped or see you sold off to either one of those old desert sheiks or, more likely to the owner of a whore house. They can be very rough on their sex slaves, unlike myself," he laughed as he took her hand, moved it to his lips, then placed it on his hardening manhood and said, "I myself have been to a few slave markets. All those fat old men prodding, poking and fingering the merchandise just like it was some packaged meat. And I can assure you, my dear, you would be prime meat up for sale. Believe me these markets are nothing like Hollywood would like you to believe they are." He laughed as he pressed her fingers around his cloth-covered shaft and made her squeeze it. My dear, believe me, once you see and feel those disgusting filthy pigs drooling as they run their dirty finger nails over your young breasts and then finger your pussy and ass... You'll want to kill yourself for not giving yourself to me...

To be continued...

12