The Customer Is Always Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

"H-how much did you buy from Candace?"

"The 'comprehensive package,' I believe she said it was."

"And... oh fuck, oh God... and h-how much did sh-she... cost?" So close. So fucking close. I was so accommodating. Such a good sales girl. So hard-working. So cheap.

"Hmm, let's see here..." He produced his checkbook from a pocket and scanned it, me finger-fucking my pussy all the while. Oh please. Oh fucking please.

"Looks like I cut the store a check for... $70 even."

It was like a bucket of ice water had been dumped on me. How could I call myself a professional if I let myself get undercut by a flat-chested skinny-butted half-trained trollop like Candace? I had to do this.

"Wait! I can't believe I forgot to mention our sale!"

"Color me intrigued, Vivian."

"What about... what... about," I panted, still feverishly toying with my cunt, "this hot little item? One of a kind!"

"Let's not be prideful. Candace sold me one that looked just like it. And it turned out not to even fit right – too loose around the groin."

"I can barely even fit two fingers in here – I promise, it'll fit like a glove. So fucking tight for you,ungh!" I moaned. God I was helpful.

"I dunno, what'll it cost me?"

"No no – it's, mm, it's actually a discount. Just swipe my little slot."

"What, like a coupon?"

I nodded. "Exactly. You let me fit you in my box, and we shave $5 off your purchase."

"Is that all you'll shave?" he asked.

"You buy it and we do custom detailing, however you like," I wheezed.Fuck, just buy it. Buy me.

"All right then – sold! With the discount, I believe I owe you sixty-nine?" There was a rush of pleasure at closing the deal – but I kept myself on the edge. It wouldn't be right to put my needs first. He wrote out the check, and I accepted it with a trembling hand and deposited it in the register.

I had made the sale of a lifetime.

"Put everything in here," he said, gesturing to a nearby shopping cart. I walked around the corner on shaking legs, my orgasm still only a hairsbreadth away, but nonetheless determined to do my job.

The man put his hand on the back of my neck and just bent me face-first into the cart, then guided my feet up so I was standing on the lower rack. In effect, I was riding the front of the cart with my ass in the air, my torso tucked away. As his property.

"Need any help loading your purchases into your car?" I heard Greg asked as he came up behind us.

Then, a cock – his cock, my customer's satisfied cock – slid effortlessly into my pussy. That was it – it pushed me over the edge. The perfect shopping experience. I had given everything I had to satisfy this customer. I was the best salesgirl in the company.

The cart began moving, steered by his cock in my tight little pussy. Tight, just as I'd promised it would be. "Don't sweat it," he said to Greg. "I'll just wear it out of the store."

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers
12