The Cyber Lit Bar

Story Info
The mystery of the dragon dragon's eye.
885 words
3.71
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First story so please be nice. Oh and don't forget to vote.

*****

Welcome to the Cyber Lit Bar. A little hole in the wall kind of place. The food is lousy and the beer is water down. The only good thing in this god forsaken place is the music. It's not the greatest but hey it's my kind of place. It's the only place to be on a Friday night.

We have people from all over the world. We have the Texas bombshells. Irish lassies that would drink you under the table. Yup here we keep the ladies hot and the beer cold. And the men are crazy don't let them fool you.

Word of advice watch out for the bouncers. Some are fair and honest but others have their favorites. They come in all shape and sizes. They been here forever it seems. Break a rule they will warn you the first time do it again and they will kick you out.

I had my run ins with them but I'm not here to talk about that. I am here to talk about the bartender. Her name is Isabel. She was the quiet type. Doesn't say much. Keeps to herself. She probably stands around five seven. The perfect body. Skin the color of porcelain. Long flowing red hair down past her shoulders. Eyes like green emeralds. Lips the color of rubies. From what I can tell breast like teardrops. She always wore the tightest clothes. As if they were a second skin. Tonight she was wearing a lovely red tank top showing ample amount of cleavage.

I walked over to the bar. I sat down on an old wooden bar stool. She looked toward me and give me a wink. "Hey Isabel pour me a shot and slide it down here."

She poured me a shot of the finest whiskey. She sat it done in front me. Bending over so I could see down her tank top. "You know what happen last time I slid a drink down to you."

I took a sip of it. "Ah but it would be worth it. To be able to get a moment in the back with you.

She replied "Ck meet me in the back room. Someone is here asking for you."

I got up and walk to the other end of the bar and slip in the room marked private. This was Isabel's office. It also double as the place where I sold and brought oddities. I sat at the desk and kicked my feet up. Isabel came in followed by a blond. The blond had blue diamond eyes. She was wearing a dark blue robe. She had all the curves in the right places. Breast that could be mistaken for cantaloupe under a white blouse. I couldn't help but notice her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. She sat across from me as Isabel left the room.

"Ck do I have a deal for you." she pulled out a glass orb the size of a tennis ball. It was clear accept a tiny yellow spectral. I knew what it was. "I am sure a man in your field knows what this is."

"Of course it's a dragon's eye. Very rare indeed. What is it going to cost me."

She stood up and remove her robe. "I need the touch of a man. Give me that and the dragon's eye is yours."

I stood up and walk toward her. I leaned in for a kiss. Her lips tasted like strawberries. She precede to remove my shirt. I continue to kiss her neck as she rubbed my stomach. I slid my hand up her shirt. I could feel her nipples hardening with every touch. She let out a soft moan.

I remove her shirt and began to tease her nipple with my tongue. I could feel her hand sliding down my pants. Her grasp my already hardening cock. She remove my pants and got on her knees. She stroke my cock for a few minutes and then kiss the tip of my cock before taking it in her mouth.

I ran my hand through her hair as I watched her swallow my cock. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I told her to sit on the desk. I removed her pants. Her pussy was whet as I slide my finger to the second knuckle. I kiss her as she let out a moan. I rub the tip of my cock against her clit. She began moaning with every pass. I slowly enter the tip into her waiting pussy. She grab me pulling me deeper into her. I began to thrust as she rock side to side. I felt my balls swelling and knew I was cumming. I push my cock deep into her pussy as I came. I drain every ounce of my hot thick cum into her pussy.

When I was done I pulled out and got dress. I give her one last kiss before picking up the dragon's eye. I walked out to the bar and set back in one of the corner tables. The waitress came by and set down a glass of whiskey before leaving. I drank it as I scanned the room. I was being watched.