The D.D

Story Info
She remembers her first and last Dick Down.
5.9k words
4.46
35.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

Another Friday and no plans, damn, a girl needs to get in something or something needs to get in this girl. I prefer something got in me, but good dick has been hard to come by lately. It's like the entire collection of good dicks decided to go into hiding, leaving a sister high and dry. I called my partner in crime to see if she had the 411 on some happenings for the night. Vickie, my partner always knew where the happenings were.

She suggested we take in a college basketball game. I wasn't keen on that idea; I didn't think I could find what I was looking for in that venue. Hell I'm thirty-eight years old and both kids are far away in college. I've raised my kids, I don't need another child. I've never been much of a sports person; in high school I didn't attend any sporting events. But Vickie, she liked that atmosphere; she's a basketball junky to the max.

According to her I've been missing out on some good dick by not hanging out on the college campus. Vickie just turned thirty and she loves young guys. She says it's her way of insuring that some of the male population will be sexually prepared to please a woman the way a woman wants to be pleased. She has become the unofficial sex education teacher for our young men at several colleges here in Memphis, TN.

Personally I need a brotha who knows how to work that mojo on a sistah. I've done my teaching, I want to be taught. Give me a brotha that can put it down, someone who can serve a sistha a nice DD, that's a Dick Down for you all who are not in the know. A Dick Down is when a brotha puts the dick to you and it leaves no doubt in your mind that he's King of the dick. The kind of dicking that leaves you lying in bed curled up in the fetal position and you just hope and pray he doesn't put that monster in you again.

That's a Dick Down in its purest form. You don't get that from a young brotha, all you get from a young brotha is some dick all night. I rather get fucked right for five minutes, than to be fucked wrong all night.

Vickie wasn't taking no for an answer, no mattered how many times I turned her down in the past. She was determined to get me some college dick. What the hell, she's my road dog; I might as well chill out with her for the night. But I was determined not to get involved with that young dick Vickie loved so much.

Damn, its 6:30, I have to take care of my needs real quick. Let's see who's going to fuck me today? This has become a ritual for me the last couple of weeks. I blame it on the shortage of good dick. I'm just that kind of sistah. Give me good dick or no dick at all. I think I'll let Cedric from the cubical across from me at work get some of this good pussy.

I slide some old school Prince in the CD player; "Do Me Baby" is slowly coming from the speaker next to my bed. I get in my bed and lay on my back. My left hand is slowly and firmly gripping my breast, while my right hand is rubbing my inner thighs. I imagine Cedric's massive hands easing up each of my legs. I can feel the heat building up inside of me. He opens my legs to get a good view of this sweet pussy, all nice and clean shaven. I placed two fingers in my mouth, and then rub my pussy, making a vee with my two fingers; I graciously slide up and down the sides of my pussy lips.

I can feel Cedric's hot tongue carving out a map to my pussy up my left thigh. I remove my hand from my love box and introduced it to my right breast. Cedric's tongue is making circles around my clit, without touching it. I'm giving my nipples a workout. As the excitement overwhelms me, my legs are opened even wider. I press Cedric's head against me, and without missing a beat he slides his tongue inside my pussy. He puts his hands under my ass to meet the challenge. I'm working it now, he's darting his tongue in and out of my pussy and I'm meeting his every stroke.

Just when I'm about to cum I tell him to fuck me. He lifts me up and turns me over on my stomach. He slides a pillow under me and stands up and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed. I reach under me and feverishly start to rub my clit. He walks up to me while stroking his man weapon. My pussy is wet and aching for that big weapon. He slides the head of it in me, taking his time, allowing my sweet tight pussy to adjust to his massiveness. He slowly starts to massage my inner walls with his weapon.

He manages to finally get all eight inches inside me. As I feel myself about to erupt I began to thrust my ass against him, meeting his rhythmic motion stroke for stroke. He can sense I'm about to cum from the way my pussy is gripping him inside of me. His pace picks up and he's got a hand full of my long black hair and he pulling my hair as he deep dicked me from behind. Oh my God, this is it! The deafening sounds coming from my mouth can wake the dead, as I scream out the arrival of the eruption of Mount St. Pussy.

My body is trembling and my toes are curled as I reached behind me and grabbed his ass forcing him to remain deep in the depth of the volcano he had just caused to erupt. He fucked me for another twenty minutes. He then walks around to the other side of the bed and face fucks me. I take that beautiful cock of his and slide it down my throat, tasting my sweet nectar covering his weapon. I'm in cock heaven, with all that meat down my throat and my pussy being soaking wet. He starts to fuck my face with unmatched vigor as he makes a deposit of warm tasty cum down my throat.

I grabbed both his ass cheeks and refused to let that cock escape my mouth. Finally the weapon is completely drained.

"Oh yes!!!! I'm damn!!!!Mmmmmmmmmmmmcumin, I'm cumin, mmmmmmmmmmm, holly hit!! Now that was a good one. Now I feel a lot better. I wonder if Cedric could put that kind of fucking on me. I just might have to find out soon. Lately that's all I've gotten is pretend dick. But for now I'll deal with it, after all it's a good way for a sistah to get in touch with her inner self, if you know what I mean. My juices are creeping down my legs, my pussy is feeling satisfied for the moment. There's nothing like the feel of sticky pussy juices all over your fingers. The damn door bell is ringing. Can a sistah enjoy her self without interruption? Who could that be? Fuck it I'm going to answer the door naked, it just may be some good dick on the other side of the door. No good dick, just a dick lover.

"What's up girl?" My partner Vickie asked.

"Girl get you ass in the house, I'm naked" I said.

"You're naked; did I come at a bad time?"

"No I'm done."

"Have you been getting some pretend dick?"

"Yeah, what's it to you."

"You know you shouldn't have to do that to yourself. I told you I got dick deposited all over this city."

"Yeah I know, but you have that young dick."

"Hey, don't knock it if you haven't tried it."

"Now that's something you don't have to worry about no time soon."

"So are you still going with me?"

"Yeah, what the hell, but this is the only time I'm doing this, so don't ask again."

"Cool, I'm down with that. But I'm warning you, after you see some of those young hard bodies with beads of sweat all over their bodies; you're going to have to change panties by half time."

"We'll see about that. What time is the game and what's the plan?"

"The game is at 9:00 and you're going to meet me in front of the arena at 8:30, is that cool with you."

"Why you just can't come get me?"

"Shit if I do that then I would have to leave with you. My sistah you're fine as hell, but I love to suck dicks not clits. I don't plan on leaving without a nice thick piece of man meat by my side"

"Yeah you're right; I'll meet you at the arena."

"I know I'm right, but thanks for telling me. Then it's done I'll meet you there. One more thing, put some clothes on."

"Girl I'm in my own house, you know I love the world of nakedness. Now be gone."

Vickie gave me a hug and headed out the door. I've known Vickie for ten years, one of the reasons we get along so well is our taste in men. We have totally opposite tastes in men. I like men over forty with at least eight inches of cock. She likes men under twenty-five and the size doesn't matter to her. We worked at the same office for two years, but we didn't know each other. It wasn't until we meet at the unemployment office after the company went out of business; we realized we worked at the same place.

She eventually got a job at Greenberg Tech a research company. She got me hired on there also. She's an AA (Administrated Assistant) I work in the research department where I'm the only woman working with twelve men. I love it, being the only woman I get all the attention and flirting from the men. But I don't fuck where I work. But I have fucked several of them when I've needed to get a nut; they've become part of my pretend fuck collection.

Vickie doesn't have kids and she doesn't want any. She says she recognized long ago she wouldn't be a good mother, she likes to party to much to be a mother. I respect her for that, there are a lot of women out there that should have been like Vickie, but instead they had kids and the kids suffered because they couldn't fulfill their duties as a mother.

Society often puts down the absent father for not taking care of their responsibilities when it comes to kids, often leaving single mothers to bare the brunt of the responsibilities and in many cases all the responsibilities of parenting. But women need to become accountable for some of this desertion on the part of men. Enough of that let me get off my soap box, I can't concern myself with other mothers, because I'm in need of some good dick, that's my focus right now.

I consider myself a lucky woman, my first dick was some good dick. All the women I've had conversations with throughout my life have all shared bad memories of their first dick. But not me, I think it was because I had my first dick at the age of eighteen and it was with a thirty year old married man. Harold Gates, he put the good in good dick.

Harold taught a writing class at Tyler College in a small town in Arkansas. It was my freshman year in college. I thought he hung the moon. He was tall dark and very handsome. I was use to young guys trying to get my sweet innocent pussy, but I got through high school giving up a few blow jobs, but keeping my cherry all to myself. But all that changed when I met Harold.

He was a smooth operator; he showered me with complaints and gifts also. As an eighteen year old I wasn't use to that kind of attention. I thought he really liked me for me and not for my pussy like the boys I had to navigate around in high school.

One day after class he gave me a room key to a motel and told me to go there and he would be by later that night. I was dumbfounded I didn't know what to do. I thought long and hard about it and as the night grew closer I had to make a decision. Fuck it I though to myself, sooner or later I'm going to have to let someone in on my secret of having the sweetest pussy around. I arrived at the motel around 8:00, Harold wasn't there yet, however there was a message waiting for me when I got there. Harold would be coming at 8:30. So I had thirty minutes to back out. Part of me wanted to leave, but to be honest my pussy was aching for something other than my fingers to invade it.

I heard a key slide into the lock of the door, right on time; it was Harold I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 on the dot. He had a bottle of wine and his sexy ass smile with him.

"I'm glad you decided to come, I didn't know if you would be here." He said.

I looked at him and with a sheepish laugh I said. "Yes I'm here, but I don't know why. I guess part of me is excited about what may happen."

"What are you expecting to take place here tonight Rita?"

"I don't know, I guess sex."

"Is that something you want to happen?"

"I don't know, but I'm here and let's just see."

"Well Rita what I'm hoping for is some time to get to know you, seeing you everyday I've grown attached to you and I wanted to see if the feelings were mutual."

"I guess you can say that they are. I've wanted to get to know you better also."

"So it's settled. Tonight we will have some wine and get to know each other."

"I think that's what we need to do."

We sat and talked for hours while we drank wine. He was an amazing man in my eyes, after talking with him I felt like I had known him all my life. I was talking to Harold when I looked over at him he was dead asleep next to me in bed. I looked at my watch and it was midnight. I wanted to leave, but the wine had my head spinning. I turned on my left side and faced Harold; I slide my right hand down my cotton panties and started to play with my pussy. I began to touch Harold's body; he had taken his shirt of before he had gotten in bed. His chest was full of hair; I had never seen hair on a man's chest before. His hair was silky smooth and soft as the skin of a new born baby.

I imagined him on top of me with his hairy chest pressed against my soft full breasts. I fell asleep dreaming about Harold giving me a manly fucking.

I felt the wetness between my legs, I thought I was still asleep and dreaming, but I opened my eyes and Harold was licking my thighs. He looked up at me and our eyes met. There was no need for words; the pleasure in my eyes said it all. He placed his head back between my legs and put in motion the beginning of the seduction of Rita Hayes. I had never had my pussy eaten before, but I always wondered what it would feel like to have it done.

I figured if I met a man who could eat pussy as good as I could suck dick I would married the son of a bitch. Harold was a magician with that tongue of his, he tongue fucked me for thirty minutes, and I got off three times with his face between my legs. I was at his mercy after that, whatever he wanted to do to me I was open for his consumption. What he did next rocked my world. Harold opened the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed. It was obvious he had been here and stashed the tools of his trade. He pulled out a condom, a vibrator and some KY jelly. I remember thinking what the fuck is he doing with some Kentucky jelly? That's just how green I was. Hey don't laugh at me I didn't know. Any way, Harold turned me over on my stomach and got between my legs and began to tongue fuck my ass. I thought the pussy eating was the BOMB, this shit took the cake.

Sistahs if you're never had your ass eaten you're missing out on some world rocking, ass tingling, orgasmic pleasure. He licked my ass for five minutes and they were the most intense minutes of my young life. I looked over my right shoulder and watch Harold put the condom on and spread the jelly all over his dick. It was the first time I saw his dick. It was uncut and thick, but not very long. It was only about six inches. He told me to relax my ass muscles, because he was going to ass fuck me.

I thought, oh my God what have I gotten myself into, or better yet what the fuck is about to get into me. Harold took his time and put his dick up against the entrance of my ass. He turned on the vibrator and gave it to me. He told me to press it against my clit. That's exactly what I did. Hell, he didn't have to tell me that, as soon as I saw it I knew where I wanted to place it. The vibration of the vibrator caused trembles throughout my body, which caused me to buck up against Harold's thick dick.

I felt his dick enter my ass, I didn't give a shit at this point, although I felt pain, the tremendous amount of pleasure being given to me by the vibrator over took the pain I felt from his rear entry. As the pleasure mounted I wanted that entire thick dick in my ass, and that's what I got. Harold was throwing that dick in my ass and I was pushing my ass back to him.

The vibration sensation and the ass fucking gave me what I later found out was my first true Big O. I felt Harold's dick pulsating in my ass, as he let me know he was about to cum. Fuck, I could feel the warmness of his cum as it escaped his thick dick and settling in the condom. At this point I'm thinking, great that was a nice fucking, and it can't get any better than this. But my young ass was in for a big surprise.

Harold removed the condom from his dick and placed that thick ass dick on my lips as I lay exhausted on the bed. I opened my mouth and took the head in. He was too thick for me to take the entire dick down my throat. I licked his dick from the base to the head while cupping his balls. He stood there with his eyes rolling back in his head and his hand pressed on the back of my head. I sucked that dick like a champ. Ten minutes of superior suction and I had him hard again. Harold positioned me to be taken doggie style. I told him to be gentle, because I was still a virgin.

"You're a what?" he said.

"I'm a virgin." I replied

"Damn! I wasn't expecting this."

"But that's a good thing isn't it?"

"Hell yeah it is. Fine then I'm going to put something on you even Ajax can't take off."

Now that comment was scary, because I thought he had just put a mojo on my ass. He condomized his thick dick. He then took the jelly and lubed my pussy real good. To my surprise his dick went in without a hitch. Harold fucked me down for another forty-five minutes, thrusting in and out of my gaped open not so tight pussy. I could feel my pussy about to erupt like a volcano. I let him know I was about to cum, he grabbed the vibrator from the bed and lubed it up and pushed it in my ass. Holly shit, that sent me crashing forward getting away from his dick and the vibrator as my second Big O exited my pussy.

I curled up in the fetal position clutching a pillow. Harold got behind me and tried to put his arms around me, but I told him not to touch me, at that time my entire body was too sensitive to be touched. Just a slight touch would send me quivering out of control. I lay there beat down by some damn good dick. I looked at Harold and said.

"What the fuck did you just do to me?" With a wicked smile on his face he said,

"That my sweetheart was a Dick Down."

That was the only time I was fucked by Harold. I found out later I wasn't the only one who he gave a dicking to. Harold was fucking a lot of the young girls at the college, but he would only give up one fucking, because he didn't want and emotional relationship with anyone. He was happily married to a woman who was twenty years his senior. She gave him everything he wanted but sex. She gave him permission to get his fuck on, but no emotions, just no strings sex.

That was twenty years ago and that mother fucker spoiled my pussy and ass that night. I never fucked a man my age or younger. This sistah's pussy only accepts older good dicks (Ok, enough reminiscing, back to the present.) I droved over to the arena and met my partner in crime. She was wearing a "please come fuck me outfit," I was in a pair of blue jeans and a sweater.

"Hello. Little old lady from Pasadena." Vickie yelled at me as I approached her.

"Hello Vickie." I responded

"Where are you going dress like that?"

"Me! Where are you going, you look like you advertising for some dick."

"Good, that's the look I was going for."

"Well trust me, you made it."

"Are you going to find you some tail tonight or do I have to help you?"

"I'm grown; I can take care of myself."

"Judging by what you were doing before I can over, I think you could use my assistance."

"No thanks, you just take care of Vickie."

"Fine, be like that. Let's go in."

To my surprise I really enjoyed the game. Vickie was right; those sexy ass bodies on

the court were causing some moisture between my legs. Sitting court side gave me an opportunity to view the goods up close. This one brother made a point to give me the eye every time he sat on the bench when he came out of the game. I checked out the program to get a better look at the guy who was giving me the look. Let's see, "# 33, Lester Mays, 6'5" 245 lbs senior from Atlanta, Georgia." Wow, that's a lot of man. I thought to myself. I looked around for Vickie and noticed her sitting behind the visiting team bench.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers
12