The D/S Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers

Lori looked a little awkward, as if she didn't know what to do next. Eric didn't like awkward silences so he said. "Look, obviously I don't have any extra clothes you can wear other than what you wore last night. However, I have laid out your dress on the bed for you so you can get dressed at least. I'll take you back to your car this afternoon, but first I think we are going to need some lunch."

"Umm, okay sir," Lori replied meekly.

He put his cup down and he reached out and put his hands on her shoulders. This made her look into his eyes. He was a few inches taller than she was and forced her to look up. "This is beyond anything that I had originally planned. I don't know what it was, but I felt something and it just seemed natural to invite you back here. I don't normally do that to be honest."

She nodded. "I felt the same way. You have treated me like no one else has, I feel like I'm valued when I'm with you."

"That's because you are," Eric replied.

"This is the first time that I've ever done anything like this," Lori said to him. "And it feels a bit scary and maybe a bit awkward, but it is also very exhilarating."

"Why don't you get dressed and we will talk about it over lunch," Eric said. I think we have a lot to discuss.

They went to the bedroom and Eric finished his coffee while he watched her put her dress back on. She slid into her shoes, adjust her necklace, and brush out her hair.

He had a large garage with several cars, but the Tesla was already sitting in the driveway so they took that one. They stopped at a small diner between the club and Eric's house. Nothing fancy, just a simple mom-and-pop diner. He wanted to keep it casual.

"I'm surprise you want eat at this place," Lori said as they pulled up in front of the restaurant.

"Why's that?"

"Well, I don't know. I thought maybe you liked fancier places," she replied.

"I came from a working-class family," Eric said. "Didn't you?"

She nodded and blushed a little.

"It's all right," Eric laughed. "Sometimes I like to keep things simple so that it doesn't feel like I'm just another rich snob. I earned my money and I do appreciate using it for the finer things, but sometimes I just come to place like this like everybody else does."

They got out of the car with Eric coming around to her side to help her. Lori was wearing comfortable shoes. She didn't do well in high heels and she wanted to make a good impression last night, so she wore something she was comfortable in. As she was stepping out of the car, she noticed that one of her shoelaces had come undone.

"Oh shoot," she said. "My shoe."

Before she could bend down and tie the lace, Eric stopped her and bent down himself to tie it for her.

"Oh my God! What you doing?" Lori asked alarmed. "You're not supposed to be serving me."

Eric tied her shoe and stood up. He took her by the hand and looked into her eyes. He said. "I am the master, and as such I will do as I please. Of course, it will be your job to service me, but there is still an exchange going on here. Just as you are to service me, my job is to protect you. That's what a dominant does for his submissive. I look out for you and keep you safe."

He leaned in closer to her ear and whispered. "I can be both your master and a gentleman. That's my promise to you. And it is a relationship unlike anything that you have ever experienced before."

"Yes sir," Lori replied breathlessly.

They ate a simple lunch. They made small talk. They discussed the menu, the weather, the city and other trivial things. They had talked about much deeper things when they had their long discussions in the previous weeks on the telephone or through texting. Hence, they had already known each other quite well before they ever met. Lori felt that they were friends already, but now she felt something much stronger. In the back of her mind was this nagging feeling, it was something she had felt before and it was growing stronger the more time she spent with Eric. She didn't want to use the L word yet, but she was at a loss for what else she could call it. Maybe it was just infatuation or maybe it was stronger than that. She didn't know. What she did know was she really wanted this relationship to work. This was something special that she had never had before. She never realized how much he needed this until she was in the thick of it.

She knew there was still some things that Eric had not told her. Things that he was holding back for one reason or another. Like the fact that he had a lot of money, that was one thing she had not known. So Lori asked him about his parents. It was something they hadn't discussed yet.

"They're both dead," he said bluntly. "Don't worry it was a long time ago when I was around 20."

"What?" Lori said shocked by his response.

"It was in a plane crash. Coming back over the Pacific Ocean," he said.

"The one coming back from Hawaii?"

"Yes, that was the one."

"I remember that," Lori said. "It was all over the news at the time. That's weird coincidence."

"I know."

"Both of my parents died."

"I know," he said. "I remember you told me about it. It was a car crash right?"

"Yes, on the 401," Lori said. "I was only 16 at the time."

"I know, you told me you were raised by your aunt and uncle, right?"

"Yes for a few years, until I went away to college," she said.

"You were an only child?"

"Yes."

"So was I," Eric stated. "I took the money from my parents estate and the insurance money and started investing it. That's how I got to where I am today. It wasn't a huge amount, but 20 years can be a lot of time in the market."

"I see," she said. "I didn't realize we had so much in common."

"There is still more. A few things I haven't told you yet."

"Oh God! You're not married are you?"

"Not anymore," Eric replied. "Not for many years."

"You're divorced?"

"Yes," he said. "You were never married, right?"

"No," she replied. "I came close once, but..."

"These things don't matter now," he said. "What matters is that we're together. I don't want to dwell on the past, I just wanted to get it out of the way. I hope that's all right?"

Lori nodded. Eric looked relieved.

They finished up and Eric paid the bill in cash. He had a wad of money with him. Probably a couple hundred dollars. Lori was surprised when she saw it, but said nothing.

Finally, after lunch, they returned to the club they had met at the night before. Eric's club. The club he was part owner in. Her car was still sitting there waiting for her in the parking lot. Eric pulled up next to it.

"Are you okay going home by yourself?" Eric asked.

"Yes, of course," she replied. She sighed and felt a little depressed. She wanted to invite him back to her place, but all she had was a small one-bedroom apartment in a high-rise in Richmond Hill. She felt embarrassed about him seeing it after seeing the house that he lived in.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"It's nothing. I mean, it's just that my place is going to seem so small after seeing where you live."

"It is all the way up in Richmond Hill isn't it?"

She nodded.

"And you pay too much for it don't you?"

She nodded again.

"So here is what is going to happen," he said to her. There was something about his voice. It had had a commanding edge to it. The kind of inflection that made her melt inside. The butterflies were back again. She knew that what Eric was going to say was final. She would not dispute him. "You're going to go back to your apartment. You are going to pack up some clothing and other necessities, as if you're going on a trip for a week or two. I have a brand-new condo in downtown Toronto near the waterfront. It has some simple furnishings right now. Sorry but it might feel like a hotel room at first, but no one is living in it. It's close to everything and you can practically walk to work. I will text you the address and the code for the door."

"No. Please sir, I can't..." Lori couldn't believe what he was saying. It was too much; she didn't want to be his burden.

"You can. Moreover, you will. This is not a debate," he commanded. "I want you living in a better place, closer to me. I come into the downtown at least a couple times a week. My original plan was to rent the condo out, but I decided that I'm going to keep it for myself. It'll make a good little love nest for you and I, don't you think?"

"Yes sir," was all Lori was capable of replying.

"Good girl," he said with a delightful little smirk.

"This is crazy. We have only just met," she exclaimed. She could feel her heart pounding though. The idea was exciting to her.

"Normal is too boring," Eric replied. "I like crazy. Besides if we only just met, why do I feel like I've known you for years already?"

She didn't know how to answer that. All she knew was that she felt the same way herself. Lori nodded.

"I will meet you at the condo tonight," he told her. "The bed frame and mattress have been delivered, but I haven't had time to go over and get it set up. Over the next week or so, I will make sure the apartment gets fully furnished."

"Okay."

"Catrina and Sven live in the city. I'll see if they can come by and have drinks with us Sunday night," Eric suggested. "Maybe Catrina has some ideas on how to furnish it."

Lori nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Eric gave her a long deep kiss before letting her get out of his car and get into her own.

She started the engine and Eric waited until her car had left the parking lot before he left himself. Lori didn't know what to think as she drove back to her apartment. Was she really going to be living in a condo downtown? Was he going to keep her like a prize possession? Did she want that? Did she even know what she wanted?

Eric was right about one thing for sure. This was going to be unlike any other relationship she ever had. She could not wait to find out what would happened next and where this rollercoaster ride was going to take her.

wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers
12