The Daddy, the Puppy & the Babygirl

Story Info
Babygirl plays puppy for the day and gets in big trouble.
2.7k words
4.39
54.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Puppy, come." His husky baritone was loud and commanding. He watched as his pup, who was sitting obstinately across the room from him, lowered herself into a laying position, her refusal to move quite clear.

"Puppy. Get over here. Now."

He pointed to the floor at his feet in frank disbelief at her outrageous lack of obedience.

She had been trained better than this. However, as the room was littered with papers, each slightly damp and bearing a familiar set of teeth marks, he supposed he couldn't be too surprised.

His puppy, still young and in the midst of a rather arduous process of training, was always keen to avoid punishment. True, her desperate displays of submission and affection, especially in tandem with those warm, brown, imploring eyes, often worked to soften him (perhaps TOO often, now he had come to think of it), but this sort of behavior couldn't be excused.

When he had left a short time ago for a quick run to the grocery store, his much-adored babygirl had been quietly reading a book by the fire. When he returned only 45 minutes later, he had found that same little girl with her tail plug seated firmly in her ass, her pink collar around her neck, her puppy ears carefully framing her pretty face, and a living room that looked as though the Tasmanian devil had stopped by for a visit.

Papers, he strongly suspected but really hoped weren't, from his latest business venture scattered the floor in tatters. A cup of milk that had teetered and then spilled off the counter, still dripped quietly, as though afraid to disrupt the unfolding scene, and the plate on which, moments before, tonight's dessert of chocolate chip cookies had rested lay broken and empty on the floor.

And he had a puppygirl with wide, guilty eyes refusing to meet his gaze and laying resolutely and disobediently across the room.

He stormed across the room in three quick strides, grabbing her firmly by the collar before she even had a chance to make it back up to her hands and knees. He hauled her struggling form down the hallway by the leather she had so thoughtfully fastened around her neck into their bedroom and yanked off the sheet that covered her large kennel.

Luckily the ball gag he had used on her during their last training session still sat right on top and he didn't hesitate as he grabbed it and bent down to put his angry but controlled, face right into her frightened one. He didn't speak as he grabbed her face and wrenched her jaw open, forcing the gag between her full, luscious lips; a click and a snap, and it was secure.

As anticipated, the gag had an immediate effect of pushing her deeper into her role, into her submission, and he was left with a rather docile, if not a little anxious, pup. He opened the door to her kennel and beckoned her inside, but still, she remained immobile.

Apparently feeling as though she had finally won the silent staring contest with the floor, she looked up at him and whimpered, and then butted her head against his leg, trying to garner some sympathy, affection, forgiveness.

He remained firm. "Not this time, puppy. You've been a very bad girl."

She hung her head but didn't move. He sighed, and grabbed her leash off the bedside table, fastening it quickly to her collar. She looked surprised, but that surprise quickly melted into pain as he harshly smacked her ass.

"Into your kennel, right now, you naughty little puppy."

At his tone, she hastened to comply, both desperate to avoid more spanks and eager to get back into his good graces. He kept a tight grip on her leash and once she had fully entered the kennel, urged her to turn around so that she was facing front once more.

With that, he threaded the leash through the bars of the kennel before closing the door on her sad face. He pulled the leash taut and tied it off around the leg of their bed frame, only a few feet away, rendering her immobile inside the metal cage.

As she always did, she fought the restraint, trying to move back or side to side, only to find herself completely stuck, held firmly where he wanted her.

She whimpered again, this time with more volume, but he ignored her and lowered the sheet back down over her cage.

If she was good, she need only stay in their for 5 minutes, but the timer wouldn't start until she was settled and quiet, which she knew. But, being the predictable little thing that she was, he suspected it would be several minutes before she stopped crying and whining and lay quietly on the blanket that padded the cold plastic floor.

"That's right, good girl." Her owner spoke in quiet, reassuring tones, imagining his voice running over her like a warm bath (which she loved, no matter what form she was in), as he heard her starting to settle down. He sat on the edge of the bed, knowing that it might be detrimentally frightening for her if he left the room entirely, and rubbed his rough hands across his face tiredly.

Despite what she thought, having to punish her this way was not all that pleasurable for him, but he knew that it must be done. It wouldn't do, not for the well being of either of them, if she was allowed to believe that she ran this household. He also knew that she found strength, reassurance, and comfort in his dominance, even, and maybe especially when, that included punishment that she did, after all, thoroughly deserve.

Five minutes later, five long minutes that had felt like a lifetime for both Owner and pet, found him untying the knot in her leash and unlocking the entrance of her kennel. He stood outside and to the right of it, towering over her slowly emerging body.

He wanted nothing more than to squat and pet her, bathe her in affection and express the pride he felt at her obedience while in the cage (the first few times he had used this punishment on her, she whimpered uncontrollably and fought forcefully to find a way out the entire time), but he knew that it was crucial in this moment not to show weakness to her. She crawled out, unsteady on her limbs and immediately rolled onto her back at his feet, knees bent and spread wide, arms bending at the elbow in a prostrate symbol of begging, the perfect submissive little puppygirl. He grinned and finally allowed himself to squat down and rub his hands appreciatively across her soft skin.

"Good girl, that's my good puppy," he cooed, rubbing her head, her face, sliding his hands between her breasts, scratching her tummy,

"Such a good girl for your Owner."

She squirmed in delight at his praise, arching up to meet his hands, the greedy little affection hog that she was.

He ran one hand lower still, noting how she stilled when his knuckles brushed the bare mound of her pussy. Resolutely he continued down, removing all fingers from her flesh but one as he slid it down the pink lips of her folds. He pressed firmly and drew a tight circle on her clit, relishing the strangled cry that was immediately stifled by the gag in her mouth. Her eyes nearly rolled back into her head when he spread her pussy with his fingers, hiding nothing from his eager gaze, her tight little hole and most intimate spot, lewdly on display for him. Only for him. He dipped just the tip of his finger into that waiting warmth and laughed out loud when she immediately clenched around his exploring digit, as though trying to trap him and draw him further inside. He complied with this silent request, if only to see her reaction, and slid his finger all the way into her pussy.

His first, somewhat silly thought, was that it felt as though he had enclosed his finger in some sort of velvety glove.

Her flesh was positively soaking wet and so very warm and soft, and she was contracting around his finger, clamping down as though trying to extract every amount of pleasure she could from the invader of her body, though he doubted she was even aware that she was doing it. The desire that had been coursing through his nether region since he had come home to find his puppy reached a fever pitch and he came to an important decision.

He usually enjoyed taking her mouth after a punishment to reinforce her place beneath him, but judging by the quivers in her thighs and her quickly panting breath, she was too far gone to notice the subtle power play.

He removed his finger to a sharp cry from her and paused to wipe the juice from her pussy on lips that were still parted so prettily around the gag before standing up and attempting to undo his belt with fumbling hands.

The bulge in his pants was enormous, aching, beyond engorged, and he had to take a deep breath before successfully extracting his rock hard and weeping flesh. Sweeping several drops of pre-cum down his length, he fisted his cock almost lazily as he spoke to his puppy, his pet, his fuck toy, in a voice that sounded rough as rocks,

"Present for me, puppy."

She moved so quickly he would have laughed at her eagerness if he had had the wherewithal to take in anything other than the way her pussy was now spread for him, her thick thighs slick and shiny with her own wetness. He had taught her that "present" meant that she was to navigate herself to rest on her forearms and knees, ass arched and high in the air, legs spread as wide as she could manage while still maintaining her balance, and to stay as still as possible to better await her next orders.

He decided to tease her just a little and remained standing motionless behind her, quietly palming his cock, sharp blue eyes glued to her swollen pink flesh. Even as he stood there silently, he watched a small drop of cum drip out of her pussy and slide agonizingly slowly down her inner thigh.

Her tail twitched endearingly side to side as she shook unknowingly- she knew she was not to move a muscle, but in her desperation, her muscles had gone on moving without her.

He lowered himself to his knees behind her and ran the head of his cock through her silky folds, exhaling sharply as he felt her heat enveloping him. He pushed in, inch by aching inch, reveling in the feel of her tiny, compliant body being impaled on his massive cock. He watched her skin stretch around the intrusion of his dick, expanding to accommodate the girth of him, and listening to the responding keening cries trying to claw their way out of her throat. Once seated fully in her warmth, he began to pump his hips with force, slamming into the plush cheeks of her ass even as the tip of his cock was getting a massage from the ribbed spot deep within her cunt that caused so much delight within each of them respectively.

He became aware of her pushing back, meeting his thrusts, and rutting against him like a bitch in heat. He landed a slap on her butt and pushed forward, pinning her much smaller frame to the floor as he started to thrust in earnest, using her body for his pleasure.

She squealed but could do nothing but surrender to the force of his body, of his cock as he thoroughly ravaged her and stole everything that she had to give. Her pussy started to flutter around him, her thighs shook harder than ever, and she moaned savagely as her teeth bit down on the gag and a rush of warmth met his groin. Cum slid down his cock, coating his thighs, dripped off his balls.

He bit back a shout of his own and felt that familiar tightening at the base of his spine. He gripped her harder still, most likely bruising her delicate flesh and tilted her hips up, intensifying the angle and pounding into that spot deep within her that wrought so much sensation.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her backward, wanting to look into her face as the pressure in his balls continued to mount.

Honey eyes wet with tears of adoration, of pleasure, of pain, of a person walking the precipice of animal instinct and rational thought, met his own bestial gaze as he took all of her in. He could feel her fluffy tail pressed against his abdomen as his manhood continued to piston in and out of her fuck hole, a tear overflowed and spilled down her cheek, drool pooling in her mouth fell from her lips in a steady stream, and again she was clenching around him and she was looking at him like he was the only thing in the world and as she came again with the force of a freight train, his rhythm stuttered and then stopped as he filled her to the hilt with his dick, shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep into her belly.

Her pussy spasmed on his cock, milking him of cum as though desperate to take in everything he had, as though she really was a little bitch needing to be bred, as though this was the only thing that could possibly sustain her. She gave a great shudder and collapsed to the floor, but not before he made quick work of the clasp on the ball gag, pulling it free from her undoubtedly aching jaw.

He heard her slurp and had to smother a smile, knowing she was trying to, and most likely failing at, preventing an even larger mess. He gave her a scratch behind the ears, dropped a kiss on the back of her head, and slowly disentangled himself from her.

With some effort, she got to her hands and knees and crawled carefully to her bowl of water on the floor, lapping at it eagerly and managing to slop some down her front. She didn't seem bothered and in his dazed mind, she had never looked more adorable. She slunk on her hands and knees with purpose back into the living room- he might have been offended had he not known where she was headed.

He stalked after her minutes later and found, as he had expected, her curled up in her puppy bed on the floor. He sat down heavily on the couch, legs on either side of her, and waited patiently. He was eager to cuddle but knew she would only doze for ten minutes or so before waking up, a little babygirl disoriented and desperate for her Daddy.

It was far less than 10 minutes later that he heard a sleepy yawn and then a high-pitched whine,

"Daddy?"

He smiled as she made grabby hands at him and he lifted her from under her shoulders up onto his lap. He rocked her soothingly, rubbing her back, and humming under his breath.

She was always a little ashamed and in need of reassurance when she transitioned back into human girl after some time playing puppy. When she continued to squirm and whimper, he put his thumb near her mouth, which she immediately began to suck and wrapped her even more tightly in his strong arms, burying his face into her hair. She smelled sweet, though faintly of sweat, and just like home. She curled up tightly into him as though trying to sink into his chest, wanting to nestle and burrow into a safe spot in his ribs.

After a while, she allowed his thumb to be withdrawn from her mouth with a pop and gazed up at him adoringly.

"I love you, Daddy,"

"I love you too, Princess," he replied with a kiss on her nose.

She giggled unabashedly.

"How about we take out your tail and then Daddy's babygirl gets a bath?"

Her face positively lit up, and he realized, not for the first time, that she was the most beautiful girl in the world.