The Daily

Story Info
Women find a better way to grind reputation in warcraft.
1.1k words
4.07
12.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sunwell Isle was especially spacious these days after the fall of Kel'thalas and Sallie liked it that way. She was just rounding the corner at high speed being chased by yet another Trident toting Merman shouting obscenities she wasn't interested in learning. Once her dash wore off the annoyance kicked in and in a small puff of smoke she spun around her beak gleaming with specs of red blood, to let out a giant "CRACK!" from in between what was now two char ridden wings. The flash of light was blinding as the merman fell back no longer interested in the Tauren Druid. Quests really did get annoying after awhile. She had a new chip in her staff to prove it. Luckily the Blacksmith Yuna was just outside to the first building over the hill and Sallie hurried in her shuffle walk over for repairs.

Next stop was the sea side about ten meters south to wash all this blood off her. Sallie puffed smoke once again and appeared as a tall, tan and now furry woman with quite a cute little tail. It always made her chuckle when she noticed a few feathers drop next to her she thought, as she scrubbed the char off her fuzzy fingers. Out of boredom she followed some noise back up the hill this time towards the gate of Magister's Terrace. Ahead of her she saw the garish gate along with a cute little blond woman hanging up a sign next to the door. Her dress was riding high up her legs and her gorgeous calves were exposed as she leaned high as possible to nail the sign atop a side post. When Sallie reached the gate she dismounted and greeted who she now realized was her Mage friend Zoey, in her full splendorous Spellfire gown and flaming circlet head piece. 'Hot' was a good word to describe this crumpet.

"Sallie!" Zoey exclaimed dropping the sign which read 'Additional Instances cannot be launched'.

She hugged Sallie with great enthusiasm and let her hands droop down to Sallie's rear to play with her tail. Once or twice Sallie could of sworn she'd felt a squeeze but assumed she was imagining it.

"I see you got the caretaker job after all, must be nice to have tons of blood elf men prancing through here everyday ready to proclaim themselves hero's just for you. What's with the sign?" Sallie said with mild interest reaching down a hand to pick it up.

"Oh just some maintenance I guess, a lot of instances are closing these days. And what are you talking about? You know self-advertising dimwits are not my type. I've got ten times the power of them on my own." said Zoey. She then demonstrated a small evocation not unlike a tornado of mana and giggled. It was true Sallie had never seen Zoey accept a advance from anyone Orc or Blood Elf.

"You know this island is deserted except for us. You shouldn't even be interested in these dailies at your level. I'm starting to think you only come here to visit me." Zoey inhaled which gave Sallie a start as she caught herself looking at the top hem of the Blood Elfs robe.

"Just good rep." sallie responded quickly, and was happy blush didn't show through her brown fur.

Just then Zoey took her hand and began pulling her behind a nearby turret where no one would see them, which shouldn't matter on a deserted island. Baffled Sallie went with her, the shadow here was actually nice after grinding in the straight sunlight for so long. Zoey stood on tiptoes and pressed herself breast to breasts up against Sallie to whisper something in her ear. Sallie's eyes were locked down at the now practically invisible line of satin robe above pure white breasts, her throat caught and she was speechless, never having a view this good before. The only sobering fact was that her staff was poking her uncomfortably in the back and for Titan's sake their was no way Zoey was thinking what she was.

"I want to show you something please don't be mad or ashamed. I just always wanted this." Zoey breathed. She reached a hand up to stroke one of Sallie's horns then kissed her on the ear.

Sallie let out a quick 'Nay', and finally breathed in a staggered breath. Zoey's hands where now reaching around her backside and under her skirt to rub her butt and caress her tail which was flicking nervously. Meanwhile her mind was screaming 'OMG OMG'.

Zoey's kisses began running from Sallie's cheek and all the way to her damp nose. Meanwhile since their was no opposition a small hand was now slipping around her front and down to her wetness. Zoey had pulled her hand away and was now rubbing her own breasts while she slid three fingers over Sallie's hot spot. Sallie finally licked Zoey's neck pressing her nose into the crease behind her long blond hair to take in her smell. Before they knew it Sallie was on the ground with a tangle of long blood elf legs wrapped around her. Zoey was so excited by her hand inside Sallie and over her clit that she had begun to grind across her furry abdomen while she buried her face down on Sallie's chest.

Suddenly a hurricane spread out around them as Sallie's breathing quickened. She spun over and lay Zoey against the grass who was now rocking her hips so hard that if she were a boat she'd tip over. Sallie nibbled on a exposed breast and tickle it with her nose then resting her horns on Zoey's smooth legs plunged that wet nose and tongue into Zoey's cunt. A cold frost sprang up over the grass which gave Sallie a giggle as she slurped to the rhythm of Zoey's grinding. At last she felt a tremor in Zoey's legs as she was lightly sprayed with hot woman on the nose. The floor shot up with fire all around them and Sallie knew she had climaxed. The lapping ceased.

Rolling over Sallie felt a pang of guilt wondering if she'd done something wrong until Zoey rolled over onto her chest and dug her hands into her exposed furry breasts. She moaned a few times and clung on happy as a clam. Sallie let her breathing rise and fall enjoying the sensation of those Arcane breasts pressed once again against hers. The grass was now warm as the sun moved into their little corner. She blinked remembering the phrase 'furry' being passed around thunder bluff never quite imagining she would know one.

"Blood elf men indeed, pffff..fft, you should have seen my signals. Four... you..bye now'..ah.." Zoey yawned, half uncovered glistening body and hair a strewn laying across Sallie, quite content.

Sallie just smiled a big foolish grin looking into the sunset,

"Is this a daily?" she asked elatedly meanwhile Zoey fell asleep in her arms.