The Dairy

Story Info
A new cow for the milking stall.
795 words
3.66
82.8k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaidom30
thaidom30
12 Followers

Walking down the stairs to the basement, the stifled moans and groans of the livestock never failed to bring a smile to the Master's face. Unlocking the heavy wooden doors, The muffled noises soon became a loud constant ambiance as the Master walked past two rows of stainless steel cages. inside each one, a man with his arms and legs lashed to the cages and a chair under their stomachs to keep them in the milking position. Each one had a hose hooked onto his penis and was milking the creamy cum straight from his overworked, smooth glistening balls.

"#233. Looks like your output is satisfactory, although you haven't been eating all your food. Anything to say for yourself?"

Looking up, #233 glared at the Master as the machines started to warm up again. His eyes tried to keep level with the Master, but soon succumbed to the unyielding milking machine. Straining against his bonds, #233 groaned and started thrusting his hips to rhythm of the suction. A bright red ball gag kept #233 from saying anything more than a moan that sounds remarkably like a moo.

"Good boy, now if you would always eat with that same energy we wouldn't have any problems. Do you remember the food tube? If you don't eat properly, I'll be forced to use it again. Is that what you want? "

The look of fear shot across #233's face when even the mentioning the food tube. The food tube was the only way to force feed uncooperative animals. The process involves snaking a tube down your throat and filling you up with liquid food mash. Not the most pleasant meal at all, but it kept them fed and healthy. Livestock live and die by their master's will.

"Now, keep up the good work, boy. Maybe I'll let you out with the other's to graze this afternoon. But if you continue this rebellious attitude, I can't trust you with the herd and will need to give you...special attention. Would you like that, boy?"

Shaking his head back and forth, #233 remembered the others that received "special attention". The last one was a big burly man, lumber jack chested with biceps that were thicker than my waist. He seemed to break every cage he was in. At last, the Master had enough and took the big guy aside. No one knows quite what happened, but when the master came back, he had a new puppy named Spot heeling and fetching like a good dog. Hell, he even panted and begged for table scraps sitting on his hind legs like a dog. His thick cock swinging between his legs. Sometimes the master would attach a leash to the balls and would take him on walks in public. The Master uses him now to herd the livestock and watch over us so that we don't escape. Whatever happened, #233 couldn't have wanted to be a mindless minion at the Master's beck and call...could he?

Straining his neck to reach the food bowl, #233 finished the rest of his uneaten porridge. The Master watched in silence as #233 slobbered his way through the mash and even licked his bowl clean.

"Good boy, I guess Spot will have to wait a little longer for his own bitch."

Reaching through the cage, Master disconnected the milking tube. #233's limp dick-teat flopped against his thigh. Five milking sessions can really drain a good cock.

Stroking the soft flesh, the Master squeezed out a drop of cum onto his finger.

"hmmmm, delicious. Maybe we should market you separately from the others. Pure man's milk! Sounds marketable, wouldn't you agree?"

Spot came crawling down the stairs on all fours. A brown dog tail wagged happily from his butt plug. He stopped in front of #233's cage and whined as he looked back and forth between the cage and Master.

"Awww, Spot really had his heart set on you. Better not forget to stay a good boy, honestly I'd rather have another dog...next time."

The Master continued down the line of cages, poking and prodding some, praising others for an abundant milk supply. Spot followed by his heels and soon was wagging his tail again as the Master squeezed some fresh milk for him to drink.

Looking back at #233's cage, the Master chuckled. #233 had come a long way since being the local priest and stealing precious milk from the alter boys, some soon to be livestock. The master had caught him in the act and now had him literally by the sack. Of course at this point, the priest couldn't escape even if he wanted to. He comes voluntarily during milking time and sometimes even hooks up his own hose. Domesticated livestock can't function in the wild.

thaidom30
thaidom30
12 Followers