The Dana Files - The Massage Ch. 06

Story Info
Dana tries to get home.
3.3k words
0
192
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names Mike, I'm a seventy-year-old, retired construction worker, lucky enough to be healthy, wealthy and happy with my life. I have a few aches and pains but other than that, am fit and active and pleased to say, I still get morning glory most mornings.

Since my wife left me some ten years ago, I've managed to set up a mini harem of three women. One, Effy, a fifty-two-year-old widow, comes round very few weeks, to borrow a cup of sugar. It's just a pretence. I take her straight upstairs and ball her brains out. She's into all sorts, bondage, light ass whipping, anal, face sitting. She introduced me into the delights of having your ass licked, something I love to give as well as receive.

Then there is Paula, she's a divorcee of sixty-four, who is terrified her kids will find out she has a man on the side. She invites me for a meal, locks all doors and turns off the lights before taking me to her bed. She wants the same every time. She lays naked on the bed, wanting a two-finger fuck, before I give her cunt a good licking. I then fuck her missionary style. She then likes to cuddle for an hour before I give another cunt licking. I am always happy to oblige.

Mary is eighty. She likes to watch TV with me, programmes with nudity and sex scenes, her favourite being Game of Thrones. The same thing happens each time. A scene will come on, like the one where some blonde girl is on all fours being took doggy style by some barbarian guy. I slip my pants to my knees, and she starts wanking me. The better she likes the sex on screen the faster she strokes. When I cum, usually on her hand and my belly, she would lick it up, saying it was the best source for vitamins a woman could have.

Last time however, I set up the iPad her daughter had given her, so it was mirrored on a smart TV, then showed her all the porn categories, ending up playing a video of a guy watching his wife get fucked by six men.

She was that turned on she left my cock and started fingering herself. I took over and had her screaming an orgasm inside two minutes. That was the first time I got to fuck her. I would have thought at her age she would need a lubricant but watching a woman getting fucked by multiple blokes gave her one of the wettest cunts I have ever seen.

So, I guess I'm pretty lucky. Many blokes my age can't even get out to do some gardening, which I love to do and was how I met my new neighbours. They'd move in a couple of days before. At first, I thought they were a traditional married couple. I guessed both were in their early thirties. One was tall and big built. The other, shortish and plump. But when I finally met them, it was apparent they were both women.

Ruth, the tall one, had what looked like a huge pair of tits hidden under a blue blouse and grey jacket, that matched a skirt reaching down to her knees. She was a solid looking woman, with a big belly and chunky legs. When she offered a hand to be shaken her grip was firm. She didn't say much and to be honest looked like she was stressed to the limit.

Trudy just about reached five feet tall. To describe her best was to say she was fat, probably close to being obese. I saw through her light cream dress, that she wore a thick bra keeping control of her breasts, which I guessed would merge with her big belly when it was taken off. Her best feature was her face, she was very pretty, with blonde hair matching her bubbly personality. I instantly liked her and realised she was also a huge flirt. Straight after the formal introductions, she declared how she needed a man to look at her garden and tell her what to do. The way it was said was almost pornographic, I had to rise to the challenge and told I would love to have a good look.

They took me through the house and into the garden. The couple who had owned the house, had left suddenly, to live with their son in Australia. They'd left everything behind, other than clothes and photos. Trudy explained, how they had been concentrating on the inside of the house and had never even seen inside the shed to see what tools could be there.

The shed was big enough to fit us all in with room to spare. Ruth was rummaging in the draws of a desk used for storage, as I looked at the tools hung on nails on the wall. Trudy stood in the doorway saying how she hated spiders.

"Are you a couple?" I asked.

"No. We are best friends, but we do have a munch now and then." Trudy answered.

"Trudy!" Ruth protested. Trudy laughed.

"We need to get the message put out that we are single and ready for it." Trudy said winking at me.

"Look at this, I've found his stash." Ruth said passing three Playboy magazines to Trudy, before dragging out a pile of old polaroid photos. "Do you know who this is?"

The pictures were of a woman, naked, posing in various ways, making sure every part of her body was seen. Trudy moved in close so she could see. This meant that I had to look through them all. I was sure she knew how uncomfortable it made me.

"That's a well-trimmed bush." She said with a grin.

"It's Sylvia, obviously when she was younger." I said deciding not to show any embarrassment.

"Do you need ten minutes on your own?" Trudy asked, despite herself Ruth laughed then admonished her friend.

"I'm fine." I replied with a grin. "Let's have a look around the garden."

"Do you like a good bush?" Trudy asked.

"I love bush, I can't get enough bush, I love to trim it, keep it tidy, watch the dew drip off it in the morning." I thought I may as well give as good as she was giving, besides, it was fun.

The garden itself hadn't been looked at for more than a year, it was overgrown and thick with weeds. A huge bramble bush covered a corner area, almost hiding a pretty, ornate bench seat. Trudy thought it was gorgeous and rushed to sit on it.

"What about the spiders?" Ruth shouted.

Trudy squealed and leapt up to somehow tangle herself in brambles.

"Don't move you are making it worse." I said.

I still had the pruning scissors in my hand and cut away the long stems, but some had attached to her dress and were pricking her. She was starting to panic so I told her to stay still while I dealt with the thorns.

There was a small piece of bramble caught at the back of her dress around the hem. I lifted her dress, much higher than was needed and cleared it off quickly. Her arse, covered in cream-coloured knickers, was oversize but still attractive enough to make my cock stir.

"You better lay on your belly, so we can check out for thorns." I said, looking to Ruth, she grinned and nodded permission.

As Trudy lay down, I pulled her dress up more, so it was above her bra strap. I pulled her knickers down to the bottom of her arse cheeks, revealing a beautiful, white bottom. I brushed my and over each cheek, feeling for thorns though there were none there. I then ran my hands all over, starting with each leg, then her hips, brushing her side and then back.

"There's thorns on the strap, better undo it." Ruth said sounding concerned, though there was no sign of any thorns. I obeyed; she pulled it a little so one arm was free.

"Let's take the dress off, it will be easier." Ruth suggested. Trudy lifted a little and allowed it to be pulled away.

I was rubbing my hands over her buttocks, having a good feel as Ruth grinned and began to pull Trudie's pants off. They were by her knees when Trudy finally realised what was happening and shouted a protest. It was too late, Ruth waved them as a trophy when Trudy span around trying to hide her breasts, cover them with her bra. But her struggles had positioned me between her legs. She tried to close them, but my body prevented it.

I had a great view of her pussy, when she quickly put a hand over to cover herself a breast was exposed, showing a huge brown areola. Realising struggling made things worse Trudy gave up, threw off her bra and lay back. She began to giggle, as she did, rolls of fat rippled over her body.

"I can't believe you stripped me naked." She said to me.

"You wanted to show me your bush." I answered,

Deciding to push things further, my hand brushed against it. "It feels nice and soft and a little wet, do you like me looking?"

"I don't know." She whispered. I saw her look towards Ruth.

"What about this.?" I said, softly brushing my thumb over the hood of her clit.

Trudy sighed and again looked to Ruth who then sat next to us, watching with interest as Trudy began to respond.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. I pulled my hand away so I could undo my shorts, a hardon was making it painful.

"No." She whispered. Her eyes pleaded with me to carry on, so I let my fingers work.

Her juices, thick with the desire she felt, flowed freely. Fingers slipped inside easily. I moved so I was at her side and was about to use my tongue when she came, giving out a loud sigh of relief.

"Wow." Ruth said. "That was fast, even for you."

She was still wearing the jacket and blouse.

"Aren't you hot?" I asked.

She folded the jacket and placed it nearby all the while looking at me, her face flushed red. I smiled as I undid the first button, then another. The third put up a struggle but soon the blouse was open, she slipped it off.

"Show him." Trudy said softly.

Ruth undid the strap and removed her bra. For a moment she held her arms across to hide them but then dropped them by her side. I drank in the sight of her, then reached out and felt the weight of a breast.

"Can I see you." Ruth whispered. I didn't hear all the words but rather felt her need.

I stood up, pulled off my tee-shirt and unzipped my shorts, letting her see the bulge of my cock through the fabric of my pants. I stepped forward, groped a breast as she pulled off my shorts. I was proud of how hard my cock was, how it twitched, ready for action. She looked to me for permission to touch before she held my shaft, pulling down the skin so the glistening head was revealed.

"Do you want to lay down?" I asked softly.

Ruth lay on the grass without removing her skirt. I pulled it up and took her pants off, then parted her legs. Her cunt was hairless, dripping wet and inviting. I moved so I could aim my cock toward heaven and slipped it inside. I felt her body tremble as I began slowly fucking her, laying on her, grabbing at her tits, sucking on her nipples now hard with desire.

My hands felt her flesh, gripping it hard, leaving red marks. She was responding to every stroke, pulling me in as deep as I could go. She was surprisingly tight which made my cock respond even more. I was rampant, in total control, giving her a ride of her life. Her faced grimaced as if in pain but I could feel her body shudder as the orgasm squeezed at her very soul. A single tear ran down her face which wiped quickly away.

I pulled out and sat back, breathing heavily. My cock began to deflate but I knew how it worked. I was seventy, still able to get erect and fuck for England but once I had cum, it needed some time to recover. I knew today wasn't over yet. If I gave it a rest it will come back as hard as ever.

Ruth went into the house, leaving me alone with Trudy. She pointed out two new sunbeds at the end of the garden. They were massive, each the size of a double bed. Sitting on the ground when you get older isn't much fun, but Trudy pulled me up and led me to the closest. She lay down on her side, grinning as I did a few stretches to the legs, my cock swaying as I did.

Finished I lay behind her, so my right hand could grab at her tits. I nuzzled at her neck; she shivered a little, I knew she was more than ready for another session. I allowed my hand to move to her cunt. It was soaking wet, I rubbed her clit and fingered her for a while, just to enjoy the sensation. After a whle I positioned myself to slide my cock in. It took a couple of tries and though I managed a few minutes in that positio,n it was hard to stop it slipping out and eventually it did. I gave up and moved her so she was on her belly, with her leg up so I could access hr body.

I saw Ruth return and was glad she was still topless. She knelt close by so she could get a good view of what I was doing. I looked at her tits swinging free in the bright sunshine and considered playing with her first. In the end I chose Trudy and dipped my head down and with some adjustment moved Trudy, so I could lick her cunt from the back.

Pussy hair was soaking, I parted the tangled lips and gazed at the red opening of her cunt, it seemed to be begging for attention. My tongue pushed into her hole, tasting her juices. She squirmed with pleasure, but I had her lower body so she couldn't move much. This allowed me time to give it a good tongue lashing.

Almost immediately I felt her cum, but I didn't stop, my tongue moved the hood away from her clit, my lips consumed it and again I felt her shiver with an orgasm.

I then led my tongue away from her cunt, slowly making a way to her brown hole. When my tongue first lashed over it, she seemed to be shocked but the obvious pleasure it was giving made her groan. I pushed a thumb fully into her cunt and pumped it in and out, as my tongued concentrated on her ass. Though it was dripping from the pussy juice slipping from her, I started to spit, pushing it inside then sucking it back in while still giving it attention from the tip of my tongue.

Trudy was bucking like a rodeo horse, lifting off the ground and making a strange noise. She seemed to be shaking but I wasn't asked to stop. Finally, I needed air and a rest and sat up. Trudy lay flat on her belly and seemed to be sobbing, not what I had expected.

"Are you ok, did I hurt you?" I asked worried I had gone too far.

Trudy rolled onto her back. Where her head had been laid, was damp, with what seemed to be dribble from her mouth. Her face was soaked with it. She was wiping it away with a hand.

"That must be illegal." She said, catching her breath. "That is what must be called a multi-orgasm. It was the most amazing thing in my life. You got to try it, Ruth."

I needed some time to recover. Conscious my cock had retreated, losing its magnificence, I slipped on my shorts and went to the kitchen to wash my face and get a drink. When I joined them ten minutes later, Ruth was also wearing a blouse. In a way this was more erotic. You could see her tits through the thin fabric, nipples were poking hard into the material. She was laid on a sunbed, I moved beside her and undid her skirt, pulling it down so I could see her cunt. Shaved, it was a lot tidier than Trudy's. I let my fingers explore a little, brushing close by her pussy, pulling open her lips, pushing two fingers in, to the knuckle. She was silent, apart from the tiniest gasp when I brushed by her clit.

I undid her blouse and spent a long moment feeling her tits, licking, suckling on them, making sure both had the same attention. My cock was hard again and needed some action, so I moved on top, pushed it in and fucked her, going fast from the start. This was not the best idea, I soon lost my breath and had to lay back.

To conceal how I felt, I made out this was part of some sex plan I had.

"Sit on my face." I said. "So that I can get fully at you. When I push up, move up so I can breathe. When I pull you down, position yourself so I can get at you."

At first Ruth was a little unsure. Stradling over my head was a little embarrassing. I got a complete view of her half-opened cunt, gorged red with desire. I pulled her down and began to lick but she pulled up after a minute. I reached up, my tongue making contact with her clit. She tensed a little efor mvoing down so I could just lay there and suck her out.

Soon after she seemed to understand what I was trying to do and pushed her clit over my face, rubbing back and forward as I sucked and licked away.

She'd moved so her cunt was on my face and her belly over mine, making sure I wasn't being crushed. This seemed to be the best position for both of us. I felt her drip of juice on my face turn into a stream and her body shake as she orgasmed.

Suddenly I felt hands pull down my shorts and a mouth fall onto my cock, feeling intense pleasure as it went deep down, what must be Trudy's throat. Ruth gave out a long cry, I felt the stream of her juices turn into a flood as she lifted off my face. Light returned, I looked to see Trudy working me. She wanked and pulled down the skin, lashing the head with her tongue, then using her mouth to fuck it.

By now my balls needed to be emptied, if I didn't allow it my cock would deflate and I'd not be able to finish. Though I'd guessed her cunt was so tight because of inexperience, the way she sucked me off, told she was an expert.

As I felt the moment come closer, I wondered if I should warn her so she could choose to swallow or not. But then my cock ruled, as the rush came up, I held her head to meet it. She didn't flinch when the first spurt gushed into her mouth, the second spurt, the biggest, seemed to flll her mouth, the third she let splash onto her tits. She opened her mouth wide, to show us both a mouth overflowing with cum, before swallowing it.

"I think you might be the best neighbours I have ever had." I said with a grin.

We werre all dressed now, sat around a garden table, enjoying a feast Trudy had prepared.

Ruth was laughing, all the stress had fallen from her face.

"You know we are going to want more." She said, Trudy agreed.

"There's loads of things I can show you. But it will have to be tomorrow." I said, knowing the best times of my life had arrived.