The Dance

Story Info
He performs for online friend.
1.8k words
4.56
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few summers ago, I discovered some of the more erotic nature of conversations that could develop over some chat rooms. The conversations seemed to turn rapidly to sex, fantasies, what we'd like to do and, well, I'm sure you all have "been there....done that".

I started chatting with a woman on a local chat room here. She was about my age (I'm now 47, but was 43 at the time, and she was 38) and was also divorced. We started with small chat and soon moved on to "other" subjects. We were both lamenting the good points and bad points of being divorced, including the advantages and disadvantages of living alone.....especially with runaway imaginations. I jokingly told her she should try a male dancer, to which she responded that she had been to a couple of those clubs, but they just didn't show her everything she wanted. Turns out she really wanted to see "everything"......not just a strip tease. "Well", I told her, "you need a private dancer for something like that." We teased each other a little about it, and chatted on, but the subject kept popping up. (I made sure it did...{wink}) I have to admit, that doing a private strip tease for a woman who really wanted to watch had been a fantasy of mine for quite some time.

After the second night we chatted, we arranged a phone call, and talked about all sorts of things, including a private dance, for almost an hour. She finally said if I was brave enough to try it, she was too. She was convinced that I did not seem to be an axe murderer or anything like that.

She wanted to set out two ground rules for this to happen: she would give me directions to her place, but when she answered my knock, if either one of us had any doubts, or had lost their nerve, we would call the whole thing off, no questions asked. The second was that if she invited me in to go through with it, I was not to say a word, but was to just to follow her in and get with it.

Well, I knocked and she answered. I wasn't sure just what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. She was a mature, but very attractive woman; not exactly petite but she still had a nice shape. She had short auburn hair and was dressed in an all black sweater and slacks outfit. Her hazel eyes sparkled with what I could only guess was eagerness and anticipation. Her complexion was smooth and slightly tan, something I really didn't expect from a woman who had described herself as an office manager. She didn't have a lot of makeup on, and I imagined her being the consummate professional at her job. I couldn't help but size her up a bit from the male perspective. Her sweater didn't exactly emphasize her breasts, but I could see they were a bit on the small side, but appeared to be very perky underneath. She was a little bit hippy, but hey, she was nearing 40yrs old. I found myself getting excited at the thought of doing a strip tease in front of her.

She smiled, said hello, and reached out and took my hand and led me in. True to her word, we went into her living room where she took a seat on her sofa, smiled, and said if I was brave enough, so was she.

Now I am by no means a professional dancer, and this was the first time I had even attempted something like this outside of my fantasies. She had some soft jazz playing in the background - certainly nothing really provocative. I did my best though, beginning by taking my shirt off first, twirling it around a couple of times over my head, then dropping it in her lap. She had a big smile on her face, which encouraged me. I playfully ran my fingers up and down my chest and stomach while she watched. I tried to sway to the music, but I'm sure I was fairly awkward. I kicked off my shoes without managing to fall down and turned around and ran my hands over my backside. I looked back at her and she certainly appeared to be enjoying my show. I tried to take my time as I continued. I turned to face her again. This time after running my hands over my chest and stomach, I let them fall a little further and ran them up my thighs and over my crotch, then began toying with my belt.

I unbuckled the belt and playfully slid it out of the loops of my jeans, and draped it around her shoulders. I undid the button on top of my jeans, then turned around to wiggle my backside at her before proceeding. When I continued turning to again face her, I made sure I made eye contact, and very slowly slid my zipper down, and pulled the tops of my jeans open.

She was paying very close attention as I did this. I had worn some navy blue boxer/briefs....the kind with long, but tight legs. (She had teasingly asked if I was going to wear boxers or briefs during our phone call, and I wouldn't tell her). I exposed just a little, then turned playfully around. When I turned to face her again, I pulled them down just a little, and slid my hands inside my jeans but outside the briefs. Her eyes never wavered as she watched. I slowly slid the jeans down and she giggled about me not being able to decide between boxers or briefs and deciding to split the difference. I turned around and let her watch as I slid my jeans over my butt just inches in front of her, and pulled them down so they were just above my knees. Then I turned around again to give her a frontal view, and ran my hands over my crotch, giving my hardening member a little squeeze thru my briefs as she stared intently. We had laid out a ground rule of no touching, but she asked if we could bend it just a little. I smiled and said sure, and she reached up and wrapped her fingers around the bulge in my briefs, gave a couple of little squeezes, but then pulled her hand back and said she wanted to see the whole show.

I continued by pushing my jeans down and stepping out of them, very gracefully for sure. I stood before her in just my boxer/briefs, which were sporting a pretty good bulge by now. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down to where the elastic was caught on my erect shaft. She was really entranced watching, and I could hear her say, "Mmmmmmmm". I then turned around again, and slid the backside over my cheeks, then turned to face her again. This was the big moment of exposure we had both been anticipating. I slid my briefs over my hard-on and kicked them up, catching them and giving them a little twirl. I was watching her eyes, but I don't think they ever moved from my cock at that point. I dropped my briefs and stood right in front of her, cupping my balls with my left hand and ran the fingers of my right hand slowly up and down my penis. Her eyes were like pie pans, and she said, "Don't stop now, I want to see "EVERYTHING"!!"

I continued running my fingers up and down the shaft, as she stared. I moved my hips slowly in and out as my fingers toyed softly with the little ridge on the bottom side of the shaft which is my special pleasure spot. She was moaning more often, almost continuously now, and I heard her say, "Oh, God". I continued stoking, beginning like I usually do with soft strokes up the bottom side, letting my fingers slide softly over the outer flesh of my penis. I was rock solid and only inches in front of her face, but she just watched, mesmerized. As I continued, I tightened my grip slowly, and got to the point where my thumb wrapped around the top of the shaft and my fingers around the bottom side. Soon, my grip was tight enough that I was sliding the outer skin of the penis over the inner tissue. I would stroke myself and get close and then relax.

A drop of precum appeared, and I wiped it with the index finger of my left hand as I continued stroking my cock with the right. She was loving it, and continued encouraging me, telling me she wanted to see me finish. I continued stroking again, feeling that tingling sensation a guy experiences as he approaches.....the one which starts at the tip of your cock, but soon goes right down the shaft, then up your spine and down your legs.

As I approached the big moment, I could feel my knees buckle and my balls tighten. I picked up the pace of my pumping, to the point where it really gets furious. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with the cum when it exploded, so put my hand out to try and catch it. She was breathing heavily by now, but not touching anything, either me or herself. She kept saying, "Yes, Yes, Do it! Do it!"

I finally had to release, as I had passed the point of being able to stop just short this time. I had not done anything myself the night before, choosing instead to allow myself an opportunity to build up a really good load. When I came, the first stream of semen flew right past my hand and landed on her sweater. Her eyes were glued to my cock as I thrust it forcefully into my right hand. I spurted two or three more big streams which flew a pretty good distance, much of which landed on her black sweater. She certainly didn't appear to mind. The later streams spewed forth with less force and oozed into my hand. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced. I was panting heavily as my involuntary thrusts began to subside, and felt totally spent. I must have been quite a sight as I stood right in front of her, right hand still holding my cock, which had not yet started to soften, my left hand cupped and filled with a puddle of cum. She motioned for me to sit down on the sofa with her, and handed me a box of Kleenex to clean up my hand.

She looked at me and said, "Oh my God! That was unbelievable! I'd never seen a guy do that! Thank you!" I was spent, and just relaxed with a huge grin on my face. I don't think I'd ever had a more intense orgasm.

The sensation of walking in and doing that for someone I had never seen before was unbelievable.