The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull back and step off the couch, standing up and stretching, catlike. As you step back, you catch my hand in yours and pull me to my feet. I step into your embrace and we kiss deeply. As our lips part, you whisper,"Lead the way."

I turn and move off to the left, with your hand still in mine, guiding you around the furniture in the still dark room. Down a short hallway and into another darkened room, you follow closely until my hand drops yours. You can hear me moving around in the darkness, subtle movements making whisper sounds in the air. A flash of light sparks to your right as I light a match and touch it to a candle. You can see the room around you now, simple, but stylish. The bed is low to the floor with a short night stand to one side of it. The other side of the bed is near to the wall, under a large window. The curtains are a deep blue with ivory accents. Beside the window is a long chest of drawers where the candle now burns. The mirror above it shows your reflection, and as I look up from the candle, our eyes meet in the mirror.

You feel the heat rise in your face as you are suddenly self-conscious of your nakedness. Your hands seem to move of their own accord, trying unsuccessfully to cover yourself. I turn and step towards you, moving closer until our eyes fill each other's view. My hand touches your wrist and gently moves up your arm. You can feel the goose bumps return, following my fingertips up to your shoulder. My other arm moves in ans wraps around your waist, pulling you against me. The fingers on your shoulder skim up and behind your neck, sending shivers down your spine again. As my fingers stop at the nape of your neck, I pull your face up to mine and once again we kiss. Suddenly you forget everything but the sensations returning to you. The heat of my chest against yours, the smell of our bodies, the chills dancing on your spine, my tongue tangling with yours. Your arms move to wrap around me and our kiss becomes frenzied. You step further into the room, guiding me back towards the bed. You feel charged with electricity, powerful, in control of yourself and the situation as you push me back onto the sheets.

You move to the side of the bed, pulling on my hand, guiding me further up until I am fully reclined on it's surface. You lean over, your hair falling forward, and lean in as if to kiss me once more, but stop just out of reach. Your hair dangles, brushing against my face, and you roll your head, dragging the ends over my face. Your arm steadies you as you lean it on the bed next to me. Slowly, you tantalize me by moving down my body, the ends of your hair brushing against my neck, my chest, my stomach. My cock is hard and upright, and in the candlelight you can see it clearly. The pubic hair is dark, matted against my skin from our earlier tryst. You purse your lips and softly blow, sending your hot breath over the purple head, and you see it twitch in excitement. As your lips move closer, and you reach your tongue out to lick the tip once more, you move yourself up onto the bed, placing one knee on each side of my head. Your tongue slides down the shaft and your lips start to engulf the head of my cock while you feel my hands on your legs, sliding around to the backs of your knees. I pull gently on your legs and you move them further down my body, spreading them to move out and around my shoulders.

Your mouth is now sliding up and down my shaft, leaving it wet and slick. You bring your hand up to tickle my balls, gently rolling them in your fingers, causing my knees to bend and draw up, spreading to allow you easier access. As you start to settle into a slow , steady rhythm, sucking hard on my cock, you feel my fingers gently open the outer lips of your pussy. My tongue glides down the length, pushing in and finding your wetness. You bring your other hand up to grasp the base of my cock, pumping in time with your mouth, and my groans of pleasure reach your ears and vibrate in your cunt as I push my tongue deep into you. My chin rests on your clit and the movements of my tongue, pushing in and out, twirling in tight circles, rubs my chin against your clit, sending tingles through it. Almost in unison, our hips begin to move in time with the other's mouth. You grind your pussy down onto my face, trying to push my tongue deeper. You slide your lips off of my cock with a wet slurp and move down to take one of my balls in your mouth, still pumping with your hand. You feel my pelvis tilt towards you, as if begging for more. My own fingers move in to replace my tongue in your pussy as it moves slowly down, leaving a wet trail to your puckered asshole. I nibble at your ass cheeks, my teeth pinching at the fleshy globes, in time with my driving fingers. My tongue leaves a wet trail over your ass as it moves back towards the sensitive, clenched hole. A jolt of electricity fires up your spine and into your skull as my tongue flicks over it. Back and forth, quick, light touches, each one sending another shiver up your spine. Your own movements temporarily forgotten as you enjoy these powerful surges. Now, as my fingers slide in and out of your dripping cunt, my tongue moves over your asshole simultaneously. The tip starts to harden, the point centering in on the hole. Around and around, occasionally pushing at the opening, around and around, now zeroing in on that sensitive hole and pushing harder. My tongue works slowly into your clenched ass, and you push back, the sensations driving all inhibitions from your mind. Your asshole slowly relaxes, enjoying the attention. My tongue swirls around the opening before driving back into the softening hole, pushing in deeper, yet. In and out it starts to move, timing itself with mi fingers in your cunt, and an orgasm seems to rush out of nowhere, washing over you, and you push back firmly, the sensations rushing out from both spots as my fingers and tongue both push deeply into your center, moving together and triggering another orgasm.

As the sensations subside, you roll off to the side, and turn to face me. "Have you ever done it in the shower?" you ask as you grab my hand and pull me to my feet. "Bring the candle." I reach out and pick up the candle as you lead me out of the bedroom. The flickering light from the candle lets you see into the first door we pass and you step into a large bathroom. You turn and take the candle from me and set it on the vanity, near the mirror. Your hand leaves mine as you turn and bend over to turn on the water and adjust the heat. You feel my hard erection press up against your ass as I move close and grab your hips. You push back firmly and wiggle your ass seductively against me.

The water temperature is perfect and you lift on the lever, causing a blast of water to burst from the showerhead. "Come on in. The water's fine." A smile lights up your entire face as you stand and step into the tub. I quickly follow you and pull the curtain closed. The candle light through the curtain caresses us in a warm, soft glow, as the water cascades over us. You pick up the soap and start to lather my chest. As the lather builds, you move close and rub your breasts against me, the soap making us slippery. Your hands move down to lather up my cock and balls as our lips move together for a passionate kiss. My arms move around you and rub lightly up and down our back. You step back and let the water rinse the soap from my cock. I pull you close again and slowly turn in the tub, pushing your back against the side wall. My hands slide down and under your ass cheeks as you step up and brace yourself against the outside of the tub. You can feel my erect dick, pushing against the top of your pussy, and as I slowly bend my knees, it slowly slides down, closer and closer to your ready cunt. You reach down and grab the base tightly as the head approaches the hole. I slowly start to push it up and in as you guide its thickness straight and true into your center. Our lips are pressed together, our tongues battling with each other as your cunt spreads around me. Deeper and deeper I glide into you, until my body is pressing your back firmly into the wall. Slowly I draw back and out, until only the tip is still inside, before driving back in, firmly and a little quicker. Back out, and in again, faster and faster until the rhythm is set and we are rocking together, working toward another explosive orgasm. Each time I push into you, my pelvis rocks against your clit, setting up a small wave of tremors, each one getting bigger and longer, until the first small orgasm rushes through you. Our pace quickens again, and another orgasm flows outwards. Faster yet, our bodies starting to pound into each other. Another orgasm, larger comes over you, and is followed by yet another and another until it seems there is only one long orgasm, getting stronger by the moment. As the sensations peak and your body starts to get out of your control, I suddenly drive hard and deep into you, and my shoulders start to shudder as you feel my cock spurt deep inside of you, causing a final explosive orgasm to roll through you in waves of pleasure.

The water sprays over our tired bodies, washing away the sweat and sex. You step down from the edge of the tub and almost collapse, your shaky legs unable to hold your weight. My arms around you hold you close to me, supporting you against me. We stand together, under the cascading water, slowly regaining strength. As your legs stop quivering, your hands slide up my sides, to my shoulders, and your fingers link behind my neck. You lift your eyes and a small smile lifts the corner of your lips."What?" I ask.

"It's a good thing you asked me to dance earlier, because I haven't got the energy to dance with you now."

"Do you have the energy to make it to the bedroom?"

"I don't know. I just want to enjoy this feeling right now."You reply.

I reach down and turn off the water and pull open the shower curtain. The candle is burning low on the vanity. I reach for a bath sheet on the shelf next to the tub and drape it over your shoulders, patting down the extra water clinging to your skin. Your eyes fall closed in relaxation as my hand move down, drying your waist, hips and legs. Holding you steady with one hand, I step out of the tub and pull a large terrycloth robe over my one arm and shoulder. I move to the edge of the tub and steadying you with the other hand, pull the robe over my other shoulder. Then I lean close and gather you in my arms, lifting you up and out of the tub.

"Oh," you exclaim in surprise, your eyes springing open. Your arms move around my neck as I walk out of the bathroom with you in my arms, leaving the candle behind. My steps return us to the bedroom where I lay you down gently on the bed, and move close to your side.

My arm wraps over your waist and pulls your back close into my chest. The fingertips of my other hand brush lightly along your hairline and my lips move close into your neck, placing soft, light kisses in the hollow of your shoulder. A warmth spreads through you as you snuggle in closer, finding a comfortable spot. The light brush of my fingertips on your forehead and in your hairline seem to draw you down and into a peaceful place. My arm around you is a warm comfort, holding you tenderly. My soft kisses on your shoulder a sweet reminder of what we have enjoyed this night, and a promise of more intimate times yet to come.

As sleep begins to overtake you, these words escape your lips, "Please tell me this wasn't all a dream."

My reply is the last you hear and remember as you slip into sweet, blissful, sleep. "Of course not, My Love. Dreams always end, but this is just the beginning."

12