The Dance Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny is used & abused hard at the Dance and after.
5.6k words
4.54
20.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived early at the weekly dance, chucked my jacket around the back of a chair and headed over to the bar. I was hoping the shy young nurse Jenny would be there. I had so much fun dominating her last week, her huge tits were amazing, but I had purposefully not left any contact information.

I got a bottle of beer and chatted to some of the regulars. I positioned myself so I could see the entrance out of the corner of my eye but I wasn't looking at it directly. If she came I wanted to see her arrive but not let her see me looking, I planned to play it cool and keep her on edge.

While half listening to Dave ramble on about his boring job I was daydreaming about how I could push Jenny's limits. I saw a flash of blonde hair, I checked out of the corner of my eye, yes it was Jenny. I noticed her looking around the hall until she caught sight of me and then she started walking straight towards me. I took a last swig of my beer, casually put it down on the bar and turned to Kate,

"Would you like a dance Kate?" Kate was also a regular, at least 10 years older than me but a brilliant dancer. She accepted in a heartbeat, I could tell she was bored to tears by Dave too, we wandered over to the dance floor. Again out of the corner of my eye I saw Jenny suddenly stop half way to the bar and hesitate before moving to a chair at the side.

The dance floor was fairly empty at this early stage of the night but that was great because Kate and I had lots of room to strut our stuff. We danced energetically for two songs, I was really flinging Kate around using my best moves, Kate was a lot better than me, gracefully moving from step to step.

I thanked Kate for a wonderful dance as we slowly walked off the dance floor. I guided Kate past the other dancers so that we would pass by Jenny who was still sat on her own clutching her coat and handbag. I was still chatting to Kate as we walked, purposefully not looking at Jenny, I noticed Jenny stand up as we got closer.

"Hi Neil" Jenny mumbled, I stopped and feigned a look of surprise,

"Oh hi, errrrr Jenny is it?" she nodded but looked crestfallen that I didn't instantly know her name. I turned to Kate "thanks again Kate" she waved as she walked off.

"So Jenny how are you?"

"I'm fine," she said quietly still clutching her coat and handbag.

"Did you shave your pussy?" her eyes went wide and she nervously looked from side to side to make sure no one had heard what I said, "Well, did you?"

"Y...yes," she stuttered.

"Good girl and hows your bum, still red and sore?"

"N...no," she was blushing now.

"Do you want it to be?" I laughed. At that moment the current song finished so I said "why don't we dance?" I grabbed her free hand, she quickly dropped her coat and handbag on a chair as I briskly led her onto the dance floor.

I turned on the charm and was a perfect gentleman as we danced two songs. I kept the moves simple because Jenny is a beginner with lots of smiling and encouraging praise. During the third song I spent time patiently showing her and practising two more advanced moves.

We practised these new moves during the fourth song and I casually shrugged off the odd mistake she made. She was laughing and smiling now as I led her off the dance floor.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes please, just a coke," she sat down. I went to the bar and asked for two large cokes with ice and a single shot of vodka, when no one was looking I poured the vodka into her large coke.

"Here you go, cheers," I passed her the drink. Dancing is very energetic and the dance floor was quite full now making it very hot and sweaty. I chugged my drink down and encouraged her to do the same.

I was trying not to stare but she was looking very sexy with a short skirt, stockings and another very tight top which was bursting with tit flesh. Her pretty looks and slutty outfit were exciting enough but the fact she didn't seem to know how hot she was, along with the shy, reserved demeanour was a massive turn on.

"How's Sheila?" I casually asked.

"She's fine," Jenny replied with a quizzical look on her face.

"Do you think she heard us last week?"

"Errr she didn't mention it," she had a worried look on her face now.

"Your probably right she had her music on, but wow you were very loud," she was blushing furiously now and avoiding my eyes.

"Shall we dance again?" I grabbed her hand not giving her a choice really and strode to the dance floor. We danced three songs in a row, I had a beaming smile on my face the whole time, she relaxed and started smiling again. I was getting exceptionally sweaty now and even Jenny was very flushed.

We stopped and I got us another drink, again I added a single shot of vodka to hers, she didn't notice last time so I figured why not. We chatted as we chugged them down and then I said,

"Lets get some fresh air, I'm boiling in here," she readily agreed and we stepped out into the cool night. The dance hall had a pretty manicured garden at the back with winding paved paths through it. I grabbed her hand and strolled down one of the paths, while chatting I checked that there was no one else around, it didn't bother me if there was but I knew it would spook her.

I stopped behind a large bush and leaned in for a kiss, she responded well so I pushed my tongue against her lips. She opened her mouth and we french kissed, I gradually increased the pressure and tempo of my tongue lashing as I caressed her back. I stopped suddenly and took a step back,

"Show me your shaved pussy," I commanded.

She nervously looked around before pulling up the front of her short skirt. She had on a lovely black lacy thong which looked great with the black stockings,

"Take off your knickers," I demanded, she looked apprehensive but complied. She gave them to me when I held out my hand, I stuffed them in my pocket. When she pulled up her skirt again I got to see her beautifully smooth hairless pussy, my cock twitched in my pants.

I stepped closer again and started tongue kissing her very passionately, my hands roved up and down her back before settling on her ass. I opened my eyes while continuing to kiss her, she had hers closed tight really getting into the passion, I caught a slight movement and saw someone stood in the shadows about fifteen feet away. I realised it was Frank, another regular, he had a big grin on his face and he gave me a thumbs up.

I didn't miss a beat, I carried on kissing and pulled up the back of her skirt with one hand and caressed her bum cheeks with the other. My cock was getting hard now, I stopped caressing for a moment and gave Frank a thumbs up before carrying on.

With one hand on her ass I moved the other to the front and rubbed her slit, she started moaning into my mouth. I increased the pressure on her pussy lips and at the top of each stroke spent extra time on her clit, she was getting wet and slippery now.

I stopped kissing her and pushed my slimy hand into her mouth making her lick her own juice off it. I leaned back in and started kissing again, the pussy juicy on her lips tasted nice, I reached under her top and found her large tits.

I thought about making her take her bra off but I reckon she would baulk at that so instead I managed to release her tit from the bra cup, I squeezed it quite hard and started pinching her nipple. She was moaning loudly into my mouth again, I struggled with the other tit but eventually managed to release it and did the same.

I stepped back again, she was breathing very heavily now and had a sexy aroused look on her face, the bra pushed up her huge tits with her erect nipples clearly visible against the tight top. My cock was rock hard, straining against my slacks, I bet Frank was enjoying the show.

I leaned in for a kiss again and managed to release my cock through the zip on my trousers without Jenny realising. I moved both of my hands up to cup her cheeks as I finished the kiss, she looked lovingly at me, I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed down.

She got a worried look on her face but crouched down, as she was moving down I grabbed hold of my cock with my right hand, still exerting downwards pressure with my left hand on her shoulder. I pulled back my foreskin and as soon as she was in position I pushed my bell-end against her lips.

Her eyes flew open and she looked up at me, I started wiping the pre-cum on her lips. I pushed hard against her lips and she obediently opened her mouth, I fed it in before she had time to even think about it, she steadied herself with her hands on my thighs.

"Lick it," I hissed, she swirled her tongue around my hard, angry bell-end, I scrunched up her hair into a ponytail and grabbed it with my left hand. I started stroking in and out of her mouth while rhythmically pulling her head backwards and forwards at the same time.

She was breathing very hard through her nose, I increased the speed until her head was bouncing back and forth at a furious pace. I looked over and saw Frank wanking himself silly in the shadows. I slowed the pace down, I didn't want to cum too quickly, I wanted to dominate and humiliate her for a long time yet.

"Keep licking it you slut" she was trying to use her tongue but I was being quite rough with her head so she was struggling. I reached down and squeezed her left tit hard then pinched her nipple, she moaned loudly on my cock which felt fantastic.

I picked up the pace again and was really slamming it in her mouth, my balls were bouncing off her chin, she was drooling around my shaft and it was dripping on the floor.

"God your making a right mess," I pulled out and slapped her cheek as she gasped to get her breath back. I leaned down and kissed her hard, chewing on her lip a bit as I squeezed her left tit again.

I pinched her left nipple very hard between my thumb and finger, she screamed into my mouth as I carried on the kiss. I let go of her nipple and slapped her whole left tit as I stood up again ramming my cock in her mouth as I pulled hard on her ponytail.

"Using your mouth and abusing your tits is making me so fucking hard," I was pumping in and out at a good speed now letting my orgasm build slowly, "make me cum you big titted slut."

I looked over to see Frank still wanking his cock furiously, this made me even more excited, I was tempted to tell Jenny about Frank but I didn't want to stop using her mouth. I carried on pumping hard with my balls swinging and occasionally hitting her chin.

My balls were churning now, the tell tale tightening was happening, I was very very close. I started to pull out as I felt the wave of euphoria start, the first blast of spunk shot into her mouth as I pulled out, the second hit her cheek splattering up onto her eye and forehead.

I got more control after that and made sure the rest blasted onto her nose, mouth and chin. I was grunting loudly as my spunk rained down on her.

"Oh fuck, you cock sucking, cum splattered slut that was brilliant," I used my cock to scoop up some of the spunk and feed it to her, she obediently licked and swallowed. She still had her eyes closed tight because of the spunk, I took the black thong knickers out of my pocket and wiped her face with it.

She smiled as I wiped her face, when she opened her eyes she looked dejected as I threw her spunk covered knickers into the bushes and she realised she wouldn't be wearing any for the rest of the night.

I reached down and helped her get up, her legs were obviously a bit stiff from crouching down so long. I grabbed her hand and marched her back towards the dance hall, Frank lit a cigarette as we got closer,

"Hi Frank, its hot in there isn't it."

"Hi Neil, yes it's hot out here too," he said and winked at us. I heard Jenny gasp next to me, I glanced and saw a totally horrified look on her face, I gave her a big smile. I walked her quickly inside and straight onto the dance floor, she didn't complain, I think she was still a bit shell shocked.

I threw her into an energetic dance, she soon realised that she'd forgotten to tuck her tits back into the bra, they were bouncing all over the place. I was really enjoying the view, it was quite dark but I could tell some other people had noticed, I didn't slow down long enough for her to do anything about it though.

Her nipples were rock hard in no time as they brushed against the material of her top, what a huge turn on, I was actually starting to get hard again. She looked like a real slut, her lipstick was smeared and her hair was a mess after I had used it so roughly outside to help with the mouth fucking.

When the song finished I walked her back to the chair, her cheeks were bright red from embarrassment, she was getting a lot of attention because of her hard nipples.

"Why don't you go and freshen up, I'll get you a drink to get rid of that spunk breath," she grabbed her hand bag and rushed off to the toilet. I grinned as I sauntered over to the bar, I put a double vodka in her coke this time.

When she finally came out of the toilet she looked a lot better, very sexy, still a bit slutty but without the just fucked look. I handed her the drink and she took a long pull, before she could say anything I rushed her back onto the floor for a few more dances. Before long she was smiling and looking more relaxed, I think the vodka had kicked in.

We went back to the chair and chatted while she sipped her drink, I was pointing out people I knew and telling her stupid little stories about them. I brought my hand up to the small of her back and gently massaged her in time with the music while chatting.

I gradually dropped my hand lower and lower until I put it under her skirt and started massaging her gorgeous naked bum, she gave me a worried look again. As I leant down to whisper in her ear I slipped my hand further down between her ass crack to rub her pussy from the back,

"Did you get wet while I fucked your mouth?" I couldn't get far enough to properly start frigging her but my middle digit was rubbing the bottom part of her slit, her pussy felt very hot.

"What about when I pinched your nipple or when I slapped your tit?" I whispered as I continued to wriggle my finger, she was definitely starting to breath a bit heavier.

"Did your cunt spasm when I blasted you with spunk?" she was quivering a bit now and I could feel some pussy juice on my finger.

"What about when you saw Frank and realised he'd seen you being a nasty cock sucking, spunk swallowing slut?" she was making little grunting noises now, her face was flushed and some pussy juice had started running down the inside of her leg.

I looked past her shoulder and noticed a really old boy sat a few chairs away watching intently, he smiled and then winked when he saw me. I removed my wet finger, slid up her ass crack and then slowly pushed it into her anus, just to the first knuckle, she squeaked and did a funny little jump.

Still looking at the old boy I removed my finger, brought it up and pushed it into her mouth, she greedily licked it clean, the old boys mouth was wide open and he had a stunned expression on his face. I smiled at him and winked as I led her back onto the floor for the last dance.

I don't know if anyone could see the pussy juice shining on her right leg but it really turned me on knowing it was there. The last song was a slow one and I held her tight as she rested her head on my shoulder, swaying to the music. The lights came up and we went to grab our stuff, as we walked out who should be standing there but Frank.

"Night Frank," he turned around and gave us a big grin when he recognised who it was.

"Night Neil, don't do anything I wouldn't!" he laughed, Jenny blushed and dropped her eyes. We got into my car and joined the queue to get out of the car park.

"Lift up your skirt, spread your legs and start frigging yourself," she was a good girl and did as she was told nervously looking around to see if anyone was watching.

The wet sloshing noises coming from her hot pussy were a big turn on, every time the car stopped I reached over and squeezed a tit or pinched a nipple. Her breathing was getting heavy again,

"Stop, I said STOP," she didn't want to stop but when I shouted it she obeyed, "now spank it," she gave it a light tap. "A lot harder than that, give it a proper slap," I had to tell her to do it harder three times before she got it right.

Each time she gave it a proper spank her hips bucked up off the seat and she squealed, I commanded her when to spank, sometimes three in a row, sometimes a long gap in between. She was a very good girl and obeyed without hesitation, "now frig it again."

The journey was forty minutes and I told her under no circumstances was she allowed to cum, if she did I would kick her out of the car and she'd have to walk. By the time we arrived at her house she was a quivering mess on the verge of an orgasm and my car seat was soaked.

"You are a dirty slut getting my car seat all wet," I hissed, she whimpered. I got out of the car and walked round to open her door, she got out onto the pavement, I held the door open grabbed her by the arm and spun her around to look at the mess on my leather seat.

"Lick it clean slut," I commanded, she didn't even check to see if there was anyone looking she just bent over at the waist and started to lick her funk off my seat. Fucking hell I was rock hard again instantly, her short skirt rode up very high, her ass and sopping wet pussy were completely exposed.

I immediately started spanking her ass very hard, I wasn't normally this cruel or hardcore when it came to domination but Jenny seemed to bring it out in me and she really seemed to enjoy it.

My cock was painfully hard and throbbing, I looked up and down the street as I carried on spanking her ass, I was actually disappointed there was no one around to watch. Both of her ass cheeks were bright red now, my right hand was sore, I stepped over to the other side and carried on using my left hand. When both her cheeks were dark red and burning I stopped.

"Have you finished cleaning my seat yet slut?"

"Yes sir," my cock twitched again and I nearly blew a load in my pants, I had never told her to call me sir, wow what a fucking turn on. I pulled her up, shut the car door and marched her up to the house.

When we walked in, the house was completely dark, there was obviously no one in which again disappointed me, I was hoping for more voyeur fun with Sheila.

She ran up the stairs which was a glorious sight, I chased her up eager to get to grips with those huge tits again. I caught her just as she reached her room, I grabbed her and spun her round, clamping my mouth to hers, our tongues fought each other as our hands grabbed and pulled, more like wrestling than embracing.

I stopped, yanking her top up and off, she did the same to me, I reached behind unsnapping her bra and pulling it off, releasing those awesome jugs. I played with her tits hard, squeezing, pulling, kissing, nibbling, biting, slapping, pinching while she fiddled with my belt trying to get it undone.

I think I was distracting her because she took ages or maybe she was just enjoying the rough treatment so much. Eventually she got my belt and trousers undone letting them fall to the floor, I reached behind her and unzipped her skirt letting it also fall to the floor.

What a gorgeous sight, Jenny was naked apart from sexy stockings and shoes, her huge boobs and bald pussy on display. She knelt down and pulled my boxers down releasing my cock which bobbed in front of her face, she wasted no time and dove on it like the greedy little slut she is.

I couldn't resist and grabbed hold of her hair to assist with the cock sucking, mouth fucking action. She submissively kept her hands on my thighs as I roughly fucked her mouth again, my balls were slapping against her chin, her nose was banging against my abs.

12