The Dance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, rub her clit while I carry on fucking," again I wasn't sure how easy that instruction was going to be with both mine and Sheila's bodies bouncing wildly off the bed on each stroke. Jenny kept one of Sheila's nipples in her mouth, biting it quite hard and pulling it away from her body as she snaked her hand down to Sheila's clit.

Sheila's head was thrashing back and forth as she groaned loudly, her pussy was very, very wet, my cock was making wet sloshy sounds with each thrust, I looked down to see Jenny's hand like a blur rubbing as fast as she could.

Jenny suddenly let go of Sheila's nipple, it looked very red, hard and angry, Sheila's eyes flew open, Jenny looked directly into her eyes as she pressed her lips for a tongue kiss. Sheila's body was shaking now, she was very close and I think the lesbian kiss from Jenny was the icing on the cake, she screamed into Jenny's mouth.

I felt her pussy spasm around my shaft and a gush of hot liquid flood into her pussy, I kept my cock still as she bucked up and down. Jenny pulled off Sheila's mouth, looked down at her and smiled, Sheila slowly calmed down, all of a sudden I saw a wicked expression on Jenny's face.

Just as Sheila had nearly recovered Jenny started rubbing her clit really hard and fast again, Sheila screamed, I looked at Jenny, grinned and started pounding Sheila's pussy again. Her pussy was so wet and slippery I had to be careful not to keep popping out, Sheila's whole body was thrashing about on the bed.

We kept it up for a couple of minutes, I was nearly ready to stop, it looked quite cruel when suddenly Sheila's whole body went rigid, she grunted loudly and I felt another gush of liquid.

We both stopped stimulating Sheila, I left my hard cock deep inside her, Jenny lifted both of her hands up to Sheila's head, cupped her cheeks and tongue kissed her very lovingly, wow what a turn on.

Sheila didn't cry but her eyes were very tearful, I think from joy, when everyone had calmed down I pulled my rock hard cock from her tight pussy, it was glistening with pussy juice.

I stepped off the bed on shaky legs, wondering how to finish myself off, I still hadn't cum yet, which hole to use, there seemed so many choices.

I walked to the side of the bed and looked down at both sluts with a big smile on my face, I grabbed hold of Sheila's head, pushing it down to my side, I lined up my cock with her mouth and slid in. Sheila looked totally knackered but she let me use her mouth, I fucked it slowly at first letting her lick her own juices off my shaft.

After a couple of minutes I picked up the pace roughly fucking her, letting go, savouring the sensation of using a new sluts mouth. I tried to be careful and not bang into her throat but a few times I got carried away, she gagged a bit each time.

I looked at Jenny while fucking Sheila's mouth, she was massaging Sheila's lovely boobs and rubbing her own crotch against Sheila's ass, naughty girl. I let my orgasm build quickly which was very easy after all the amazing sex and with two young sluts to look at.

I was pistoning my hardness in and out super fast, Sheila was doing a great job keeping a good pressure on my shaft with her lips, my cock felt so hard. I could feel it building, higher and higher, the euphoria was just around the corner I could tell, I carried on roughly using Sheila.

Then it happened, the tingling sensation in my balls turned into an eruption, stars exploded in my head, I could feel the spunk starting to spurt out of my cock. I pulled my erupting cock out of Sheila's mouth while reaching down and pressing Jenny's face against Sheila's.

The first spurt blasted directly into Sheila's mouth, the second shot plastered Sheila's cheek and up onto Jenny's cheek, the third I aimed at Jenny's mouth, after that I shut my eyes and wanked hard while spunk flew onto both sluts faces.

My legs were very shaky, I stopped wanking my cock, I slapped the semi-hard rod against each of their faces in turn, smearing the spunk around before dipping my sensitive bell-end into each mouth in turn, fucking hell what a cum.

I climbed past them both and collapsed onto the bed next to Jenny, I slowly turned to look at them, I grinned they were sharing a spunky kiss, dirty sluts.

I wasn't going home tonight, way too knackered, I was going to sleep here and hopefully wake up to some more threesome sex early in the morning, I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.