The Dance Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam and Cath get together.
8.6k words
4.87
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner beforehand was a delight. Adam and Cath just seemed to hit it off from the moment they met outside the restaurant. They shared an easy banter and storytelling that kept them laughing for much of the time.

Cath was in her red dance dress and it took all Adam's control to not stare at the cleavage bulging out the front. No amount of control could do anything about the partial erection which came and went in his pants; more so as Cath from time to time reached across the table to rest a hand on his arm.

Cath was clearly a tactile person. Some degree of physical contact - in this case usually a hand rested upon an arm, although she seemed equally open to resting it on a thigh if that was within easy reach - seemed to be an inherent part of her communication. What should normally have been an almost unnoticed gesture was having an electric effect on Adam. All he could put it down to was that he'd spent so long watching and lusting over Cath, that actually getting to interact with the human she was having an exaggerated effect.

Cath was not immune to arousal either. She was painfully aware of the jutting nipples announcing themselves on high beam in her thin unlined sheath dress and just as aware of the less announced moistness permeating her panties.

But they also teased out of each other some serious background stories.

Cath was 28, a Senior Associate in a large city law firm and it turned out she had been single for two years after a lengthy relationship with a US resident regretfully ended when he had to return to the States. And for all the invitations she'd had, no she hadn't had a fuck since. That wasn't how she operated.

Living wise, she had her own apartment at Manly, a beachside suburb about a half hour drive away in good traffic.

At 32, Adam was an Investment Banker, who also worked in the city and in his case had an apartment at Mosman (a harbour side suburb closer to the city than Manly). Cath managed to reluctantly eventually tease from him that he lamented he hadn't been able to meet yet the girl of his dreams so he could get married. During his twenties, he'd had a number of relationships lasting a year or two. But in most cases, he known from the outset she wasn't the one he wanted to marry and eventually the reality of that caught up with the relationship.

As he'd got older, he'd increasingly become sensitive to the fact he shouldn't waste a woman's fertile years by holding her in a relationship that wasn't going to go anywhere. Dating someone new was fun, but for him it had always rather been the case that the relationship proceeded sex, not the other way around. And recently he hadn't met anyone who he felt enough connection with to take a relationship forward.

Of course, he recognised the friends with benefits arrangements he had with a number of his dance school friends sat strangely with that. But the difference was, they came with no promise. And for both the women and himself, filled what would otherwise be a sexually deprived gap between relationships.

While Cath felt a strong personal attraction to Adam, it still naturally intrigued her as to why all the women in the school chose Adam as the one to share the benefits with. Finding courage enough to ask the question, Adam replied...

"It all sort of started with Kelly. She just came straight out and asked me if I would after one of the classes. She's a bit of a wild woman and wasn't coping well with not having a regular sex partner. Jane overheard her. I've always felt a strong friendship with Jane and when we got a moment alone, she asked if she could get the same benefits.

Frankly, I don't know why Jane needed me. She's an absolute sweetie, stunningly attractive and a decade younger than me. She could have any guy she wants. But until she finds that guy, it seems she needed some frustration relief.

You know how the girls talk. A month later Maddie asked if I could do it for her too.

Lucy was soon aware of these arrangements. But she's in a different category. Let's just say, it helps her out with some issues she's dealing with.

As for why me? I can only guess. I'm not completely ugly, taller than all the other guys, can dance OK and I think they regard me as safe; someone who'll look after them before myself if you know what I mean. You can judge better than me which of that selection of possibilities was likely to be the answer."

"What's going to happen if you form a relationship?"

"Well, that's the thing about friends with benefits isn't it? It's a between relationships things. I suppose it all comes to an end."

"Would that bother you?"

"I'm inherently a relationship sort of guy. I'd rather have a single love of my life than a harem of sexual benefits."

Cath liked the answer and the night moved on to other topics.

What neither really revealed in these conversations was that both noticed the other almost from the first night they'd both come to the club.

Adam's didn't really want to reveal just how strong his visual attraction to Cath had been as he'd watched her dance, let alone his obsession with seeing her panties, or even with determining whether she had any on in the case of the black dress. Nor the almost constant state of arousal she generated in him. But maybe he was being unfair with himself. There were many signals in Cath's appearance as to her countenance, and the message they conveyed to him were no less attractive, even if they didn't have the same effect on his manhood.

As for Cath, well she had visual signals too. Adam, more than anyone else there, matched her lust generating profile of being tall, slim but at the same time conveying a sense of strength and power; not muscle bound strength - something more subtle than that. His easy movement on the dance floor told her he was confident and competent and yet, his obvious curtesy towards his dance partners also told her much about him that she liked. She wasn't unaware of the attraction she had generated in Adam and sometimes played to it.

Their relationship had been primed before they even knew about it, although, as always with these things, its ultimate success would depend on a myriad of factors yet to be explored.

The club was not a nightclub in the sense non-Australians might be more familiar with. It was the North Sydney Rugby League's club. A social club with a football association - a rather sad one since the club had been relegated from the top tier of the game over a decade ago. Like most of these sort of clubs it offered a variety of eating venues (although maybe not of a standard suited to a first date) - and had a multipurpose function room which, it just so happened on Friday nights was used to host bands that catered to ballroom, Latin American and rock and roll dances.

And was only a block and an easy walk away from the restaurant, so they meet their friends there at more or less the usual time.

They spent a bit more than half the night dancing with each other and the rest of the time sharing themselves with their usual dance friends.

It was at the end of the night, as they danced slowly in each other's arms that Cath whispered into Adam's ear...

"I know one date does not a relationship make, so call it another friends with benefits if you want, but I'd really like it if you could come back to my place."

She'd been rocking her closely pressed body against Adam's erection as she danced. The outcome was a foregone conclusion.

As he followed Cath's car to her house, Adam wondered at the effect she had on him. He'd danced closely with plenty of women over the last few years; some of them stunningly attractive. Getting erections wasn't usually a problem. Being on the verge of cumming after a night of dancing with them had never been a problem. And yet with Cath, it seemed to be almost a permanent state. He just hoped that the way his balls had been drained in the last week would stop him going off as quickly as he had with Jane.

They were barely in the door before they were in each other's arms, passionately kissing. Adam complied as he felt Cath backing him up to the bedroom, undoing the belt on his pants as she walked.

Emboldened, he surrendered to the desire he'd had since the day he first saw her to slip his hands under her skirt and fondle, first her butt and then the gusset of her panties, pushing it into her crease, feeling how wet they soon became and feeling out her swollen labia and clit through the flimsy material.

By the time he felt the back of his knees pushed against the bed, Cath had the waistband and fly of his pants wide open with them down as far as his thighs and his rampant erection exposed and every button on his shirt undone.

In a single movement, Adam used the hand under her skirt to lift it delicately off and over her head. Cath pulled the shirt off over his shoulders and let it fall off him as she went down on him, fondling his erection as she looked up and commented on the lack of underwear before pulling his pants down, stripping off his shoes and socks and the pants with them.

Kicking her own shoes off, she stood up again, pressing herself against his now naked body, only her panties blocking the path to the fulfilment of their urgent desires, as she again passionately kissed and pashed him, her hands moving rapidly across his flesh as they explored every inch of his back.

Without breaking the contact between their lips, Adam picked her light body up in his arms, knelt onto the bed and laid her gently out on it.

His manhood ached with desire for her body; to penetrate it, to thrust itself lustfully in and out of her sacred void and to release his seed inside her. But this was too precious a moment to let himself surrender to such impetuosity.

As he knelt alongside her, he broke away from the embrace of her lips and cast a glance down along the length of her body.

The words 'oh my god' played repeatedly in his head and almost escaped his mouth as he took in the vista before him. Never had he seen such nubile, fecund, visual perfection in a woman.

The light of her room revelled what the darkened dance floor and flimsy dress had only hinted at.

From her hairline to her toes, her skin was a study in flawless light olive perfection.

Right before his eyes the orbs of her breasts rose perkily from her slender chest. In the dance floor he'd guessed nice b cups, now they looked more like c cups; enormous for her light frame.

They were capped by the most gorgeous nipples he'd ever seen. Just a little larger than normal without being smudged all over the caps of the breasts and of a beautiful brown colour that perfectly complimented her skin, the areola puffed up to raise even higher nipples that jutted impressively in her arousal.

Beyond them lay a body so beautiful he could hardly believe he was privileged enough to make love to it. Her stomach, strongly ripped in a feminine sort of way, was plank flat, disappearing into her low slung panties through a deep bikini bridge. Below that was the most arousing mound he'd ever seen. Almost as a continuation of the line of her stomach, it stood proud; rising up from between her thighs like the elegant prow of a majestic ocean liner.

As Cath stroked her hand through his hair, he moved down her body to kiss her breasts, before flicking his tongue across the hardened projections; eliciting a delightful moan and a squirming of her hips from Cath.

Cath contemplated wrapping her hand around his impressive erection as he played with her breasts. But as he seemed more focused on caressing her body than immediately jumping on her, she held off. Two years abstinence had left her yearning for the feeling of a man inside her, but having one willing to take his time about it was, for now, a privilege not to be hastily dismissed.

Adam took one of the delightful nipples into his mouth and sucked it, rubbing his tongue along its length as he pushed it against the roof of his mouth. They were without doubt, the most delightful nipples he'd ever seen, let alone sucked. What he didn't know, still unaware of Cath proclivity to nipple orgasms, was that they were also the most sensitive.

Already highly aroused by the evening, Cath stifled her moans and fought back her impending climax, concerned it would bring Adam's play with her body to a penetrative end.

Just in time for her, Adam, overwhelmed by the seductive vista of the body laid out under him and still aware of the final garment to be stripped from that seductive mound, moved on from sucking her nipples.

He kissed down the length of her stomach until he came to the waistband of her panties.

He loitered, momentarily stunned to excited inaction by the sight before him. He hadn't really realised just how brief those panties were. The front was a narrow rectangle of material that completely failed to cover the flesh of her alluring mound, flaring slightly where it met the waistband to create the impression that he'd got from a distance that it was a more modest triangle.

Either side was a strip of tempting mound flesh, hinting at way lay beneath. More than hinting at it was the bulge of her labia and the wide depression marking the line of her aroused crease than ran down the centre of the panties, turning up from between her legs and rising more than half the height of her mound.

Adam ran his finger through the crease, finding the bump of Cath's swollen clit in the wet, filmy material and played his finger against it, causing Cath to once again moan aloud and raise her hips in an aroused squirm.

As Adam's face moved closer to her crotch, Cath momentarily worried about her freshness down there. She, as much as Adam, had spent most of the evening dancing with him in an aroused state. Those panties had been wet with her juices and sweat for most of the evening.

She needn't have worried. If any scents were wafting Adam's way they were driving Adam to a higher state of arousal, not putting him off. Adam slipped his fingers under the waistband of the panties and pulled them off her mound, Cath taking the hint to lift her hips to let him pull them down her legs and, as Cath cooperatively folded them, off her feet.

For a moment he dangled the flimsy, sexy garment in front of his face...

"Bikini bottoms!"

Cath felt slightly challenged...

"I figured if I was going to flash my pussy around I'd better do it in something designed to be flashed and to stay up while I was dancing about."

Adam chucked her a grin from where his head was positioned almost between her legs...

"They're bloody sexy. I've drooled over those bikini bottoms since I first started coming to the club dance nights. Is it OK if I go down on you?"

With his finger back to rubbing her clit, Cath squirmed and moaned her agreement.

Adam positioned himself between her now well spread legs, bending down to flick his tongue against her clit as he brought one hand up under him to penetrate her with two fingers and rub them firmly against where he thought he would find her g spot. His spare hand he stretched up to play with one of her delightful nipples.

Triple stimulated, already highly aroused, Cath came in a massive orgasm within a minute, holding Adam's head into her crotch as she squeezed it crushingly between her thighs until the prolonged climax had run its course and she collapsed momentarily spent back onto the bed.

As she freed him, Adam climbed up over her body, laying down gently on top of it as he stroked her hair and whispered in her ear...

"How do you like to make love?"

Cath was taken aback by the directness of the question...

"On top works best for me, but maybe I've had my turn. What do you like?"

"Above all, I like to make love to a well satisfied woman. If I last that long, I like to finish on top, but that can wait."

Without waiting for an answer or argument, Adam rolled Cath on top. She rose up on him, took a moment to attend to the matter of protection, then brought him into her body.

Cath lifted herself up on outstretched arms in a reverse missionary, grinding and stimulating her clit against Adam's pelvis as she drove his shaft deeply into her; deeply enough for her to feel the tip moving against her cervix.

Unable to resist the temptation offered by her breasts dangling right in front of his eyes, Adam lifted his head to suck one nipple while playing with the other between two fingers.

Cath might have started off slowly rubbing her clit on Adam's pubis, but as the stimulation of both her clit and nipples, and even her cervix, brought her arousal to a new high, her movements became more frantic and desperate. The moans that accompanied her initial stimulation became rapid grunts as she rode Adam harder and faster.

Maybe nowhere near as brutally as Kelly, and without the dangerous swing of Kelly's pendulous breasts, but vigorously just the same.

Perhaps its was nothing more than getting some good sex after a two year drought, but Cath's climax arrived in what, for her, was near record time. With a prolonged moan she collapsed down onto Adam, wrapped her arms crushingly around his neck and micro thrust him as she felt her contractions bear firmly down on his hardened manhood.

Adam waited patiently as he enjoyed the feel of Cath extracting every last bit of pleasure from her orgasm. Then the moment came she signalled for him to roll over on top of her. Adam brought his legs, previously between Cath's, to outside hers, wrapped her up with his erection fully buried in her, and rolled them both over.

Normally Adam liked to finish in what might be called a leg outside elevated missionary position. His legs being outside the woman's seems to tighten her grip on him and gives him a firmer grounding for thrusting and by elevating his chest and head on outstretched arms, he gets to look down on the woman's beauty as he goes for it.

But for some reason he chose differently this time. Maybe it was the way Cath's body seemed to meld so nicely with his as they danced. Now as they danced horizontally he desired something more intimate.

Bringing his legs up under him outside her thighs, he supported the weight of his lower body on his haunches, taking the weight of his upper body on his elbows; lifting him just off Cath's body while it let him glide effortlessly over the top of it.

As he started to thrust, he withdrew half the length of his shaft and brought if firmly but slowly back in to her, grinding and twisting his shaft and pubis against her on full penetration. His top half he slid along Cath's body, his chest rubbing along the top of her breasts and quickly raising her nipples to the hard elevated jutting edifices that her puffy areolas facilitated. And all the while, his cheek brushed lightly and seductively against hers.

After that, he was nearly as aware of the feel of those firm nipples drawing lines up and down his chest with every movement as he was of the beautiful feel of his shaft moving inside her body. Adam wasn't looking for a hard, quick climax. He wanted to savour every moment of making love to Cath and willingly exchanged what might have been the most stimulating thrusting for one extremely pleasurable but more inclined to give him the endurance he craved for.

When his frequent need to look at her breasts overtook him, he could readily bend his head enough to look down between their bodies. He watched in aroused fascination and excitement as her towering nipples bent first one way to the movement of his chest, and then the other, the delightful orbs of the breasts themselves being dragged up and down in response. If he elevated his hips on withdrawal, he could even see his shaft emerge from her sensuously elevated mound, his eyes reinforcing with his imagination the very real pleasure he felt as he thrust it back in to her delectable body.