The Dance Club Woman

Story Info
It's all in the way I look at things.
2.5k words
3.06
19k
2
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all in the way I look at things

It's all in the way I look at things; my personal perception of what is appropriate and what is not is what gets me in trouble. Depending on the situation, on the circumstance, and on who I am addressing or, for that matter, who is addressing me, I humbly discovered that sometimes, some things do not always have the same meaning or give the same appearance.

What I may think is a flirtatious comment when I make a sexual advance to someone that I'm attracted to may be unwelcome harassment if she's not attracted to me, just as if someone makes a flirtatious comment to me and I'm not attracted to her. An innocent comment in one situation could be construed as a lewd and unwelcome comment in another. Sometimes, what may be flirtatious teasing and welcomed interest in one instance, may get me in serious trouble in another.

Now, before opening my mouth and inserting my foot, especially when the lustful desire of sex gets in the way of my commonsense, I've learned that I must always keep the contextual content of the situational circumstance clearly in mind. Here is one example of what I mean and of what can go wrong, when I say the wrong thing, at the wrong time, to the wrong person and vice versa.

She was new. I had never seen her before. I saw her for the first time at the dance club and she sparked my fantasy.

She was hot and she had great legs that were as long as her lush, blonde hair. She had the kind of shapely legs that, if you only caught a glimpse of her legs, whether she was standing, walking, sitting or slowly crossing and seductively uncrossing them, they announced that the rest of her body would be equally as hot.

Captured in her confident strut by the staccato click, click, click sound of her stiletto high heeled shoes that echoed throughout the hall while walking across the wooden dance floor, I didn't even have to see her to know she was hot. I just had to hear her approaching from across the room to know she was all that and more. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing a bikini with those shoes because she'd be confused for a Miss America contestant. Visually stunning and erotically arousing, with a body to launch a ship named after her and a face to wage war over her, genetically, she was a ten on anyone's comparative measurement scale.

She was wearing a short, white dress that was oh so tightly form fitting and oh so body revealing. To approximate the same hour glass shape of her with my fisted hand, she made me want to squeeze a tube of toothpaste with the cap off from the delirious sexual desire, the feverish sexual frustration, and the premature ejaculatory explosiveness that I immediately felt for her. It was obvious by the absence of any panty line that she wasn't wearing any with that dress and I'd give anything to see what lay exposed beneath.

"Oh, baby, open wide and say...Ah," I'd say if she was lying naked on my bed.

Already experiencing a sexual fantasy with my imagined sensation of the feel of her small hand tightly grasping my big cock and with her stroking me faster and faster, I could feel my hips gyrating while following the motion and speed of her hot hand job just before my cock oozed and then gushed warm cum like so much squeezed errant toothpaste.

Intent upon making her way through the crowd of horny men and hot women, she was batting guys and gals away, so much like annoying flies. As free with their hands as they were with their lines, they all tried to get her attention but failed. My turn, I was next in line.

Trying to keep up with the woman in white while pushing my way through the tight crowd of people who suddenly flocked the dance floor when the music started, she parted them with her confident walk. I followed her to the bar hoping to get to her before anyone else stole my chance of making a love connection. While following the rhythmic movement of her perfect ass, desperately, I tried thinking of a line that would get me inside her head and give me a personal invitation to lie between her legs.

"Hi Baby," finally catching up with her, I said.

"Hi," she said turning to face me and flashing me her big, baby blues and bright, white Crest smile.

"I'm thinking of a fantasy with you and me in it," I said returning her bright white smile.

My cock was already stiffer than the hard bristles of my toothbrush and I imagined her red lipstick clad lips leaving evidence all over my cock that her mouth had been there and that her mouth, as well as the rest of her bodacious body, belonged to Daddy. I'd love to fill her oral cavity with the deep, penetrating pounding injection of me, if you know what I mean. Matter of fact, I'd love to fill all of her orifices with my personal penile probe before shooting my warm, oozy load inside her.

"Bend over, Baby, and bark like a dog," I imagined saying to her while pulling up her tight, white short dress and before slapping her naked ass and introducing her to Mr. Big. "Bark Baby, bark like a dog. Let me hear you beg for it. Howl for my stiff cock," I imagined saying to her.

"Oh, yeah," she said showing more interest by leaning in closer, so close that I could smell her sweet vanilla Listerine breath while imagining kissing those full, soft, ruby red lips and exploring her mouth with my long tongue. "Tell me your fantasy, big boy. I'd love to hear what thoughts you're thinking about me in your dirty mind."

It had been a while since I scored, but I was about to hit a grand slam, big, hard salami homerun over the bleachers and out of the park with this doll. I leaned in closer so that she could hear me over the blaring music and the bar full of talking all at once patrons.

"I'd love for you to probe my mouth with your latex gloved fingers before gently but firmly scraping my teeth with shiny, metal dental picks. I need for you to ask me to rinse and spit. Then, I want you to floss my teeth before massaging my gums and polishing my teeth really good," I said whispering my fantasy in her ear while sliding my hand across her round, firm ass and reaching my arm around her slim waist to lean behind her to grab my beer from the bar.

"You pig! Scrap and floss your teeth? Spit, rinse, and polish? Is that some kind of a new, weird fetish or analogies for something more perverse that I don't even want to know?" She slapped me across the face before shooting me a hateful look. "What is wrong with you? You're sick." She looked to the bartender. "John, this guy is bothering me."

"Oh, yeah," he said coming around from behind the bar with a baseball bat.

"Okay, okay, there's no need for violence. I'm leaving."

"Bill...Bill...Bill...Mr. Forrester," called a voice in the distance.

"Oh, sorry, I must have fallen asleep waiting for my appointment."

"I can take you now," said my dentist.

I hate going to the dentist. I didn't sleep well all night. I had nightmares dreading this appointment.

As soon as she saw me, she gave me the eye. Eww.

She was new. I had never seen her before. I saw her for the first time at the dentist's office and she was the one who sparked my bad nightmare, no doubt when they told me that my regular dentist was on vacation and that I'd be seen by his replacement, Dr. Grogzilla.

She was not hot and she had short legs that were as short as her mousey, brown hair. She had the kind of fat legs that, if you only caught a glimpse of her legs, whether she was standing, walking, sitting or slowly crossing and uncrossing them with great difficulty, they announced that the rest of her body would be equally not as hot.

Captured in her slow, ape like walk and by the suck, suck, sucking suction sound of her white, creped rubber soled hospital shoes that echoed throughout the corridor while walking across the tile office floor, I didn't even have to see her to know she was not hot. I'd just have to hear her approaching from across the room to know she was not all that and even less. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing corduroy pants with those shoes. Between the suction sound of her shoes and the noise of the corduroy rubbing against her thighs, she'd be a one woman band. Visually ugly and sexually unappealing, with a body and a face to sink a ship and start a war over, genetically, she was a zero on anyone's comparative measurement scale.

She was wearing white pants that were eww so tightly form fitting and eww so body revealing. To approximate the same hot air balloon shape of her with my two open hands shaped like a bowl, she made me want to blowup a tube of toothpaste with the cap off from the lack off sexual desire, the cool romantic detachment, and the limp dick feeling that I immediately felt seeing her. It was obvious by the absence of any panty line that she wasn't wearing any with those pants and I tried to erase the vision of what lay exposed beneath. Gross.

"Oh, baby, open wide and say...Ah," I imagined her saying while making me glad I was completely dressed.

Trying to repress a bizarre sexual fantasy, the imagined sensation of the feel of her fat hand tightly grasping my limp dick and with her stroking me faster and faster while trying to get me hard, I could feel my hips desperately trying to recoil while avoiding the motion and speed of her gross hand job just before my cock softened and deflated like so much dental floss.

Intent upon bulldogging her way through the crowd of employees and patients, she was ignoring the requests of all, so much like annoying flies. As free with their interruptions as they were with their pleas, they all tried to get her attention but failed. My turn (gulp), I was next in line.

Trying to hold back from the woman in white while searching for an emergency exit out of the maze of small rooms and away from those who blocked the corridor, she parted everyone with her gorilla like walk. I followed her to the chair hoping to get an emergency cell phone call that forced me to cancel my appointed time with her and for me not to complete my appointment. While following the rhythmic movement of her huge, fat ass, desperately, I tried thinking of a line that would get me the Hell out of there and give me an excuse to rebook my appointment with my regular dentist, once he returned from vacation.

"Hi, Doctor," finally catching up with her, I said.

"Hi," she said turning to face me. She had one big, bushy eyebrow that traveled across her forehead. She flashed me her baggy, bloodshot, brown eyes with a leering smile.

"I'm hoping I don't have any cavities," I said flashing a reluctant smile while trying not to think of her touching me in a sexual way or in any way, for that matter.

My cock was already smaller than the soft bristles of my toothbrush and I cringed with the thought of her red lipstick clad lips leaving evidence all over my cock that her mouth had been there and that her mouth, as well as the rest of her obese, round body, belonged to Daddy. I'd hate to be the one to fill her oral cavity with the deep, penetrating pounding injection of me, if you know what I mean. Matter of fact, I'd couldn't imagine anyone wanting to fill any of her orifices with their personal penile probe before shooting their warm, oozy load inside her. Eww.

"Bend over, Baby, and bark like a dog," I imagined her forcing me to say to her while forcing me to pull down her tight, white pants before making me slap her big, fat ass and introducing her to Mr. Softie. "Bark Baby, bark like a dog. Let me hear you beg for it. Howl for my limp dick," I imagined her forcing me to say to her.

"Oh, yeah," she said showing more interest by leaning in closer, so close that I could smell her foul onion and garlic breath while imagining who would want to kiss those chapped crusty lips and explore her mouth with their long tongue. "Tell me more about your cavity, Mr. Bill. I need to know all that's wrong with your teeth and mouth."

It had been a while since I scored and I was horny, but I wasn't that desperate to hit so much as a ground, foul ball with this big, beach ball of a woman.

"You seem a bit nervous," she said.

"A little," I said. Then, when I watched her putting on her rubber gloves and smiling at me demonically, "I'm nervous a lot," I said.

"All I'm going to do is to probe your mouth with my latex gloved fingers before gently but firmly scraping your teeth with shiny metal dental picks. I will ask me to rinse and spit. Then, I will floss your teeth before massaging your gums and polishing your teeth really good?" She said whispering her obvious fantasy in my ear while sliding her hand across my flat, scared ass and reaching her arm around my waist to lean behind me to grab my cup of water from the stand.

"You jest. Scrap and floss my teeth? Spit, rinse, and polish? You are why I fear going to the dentist. What is wrong with you? You're sick. You make a cleaning sound like a sacrifice."

"Does a bit of pain bother you," she said looking from her assistant to me with revving her drill and giving me another demonical look.

"No," I said with a nervous laugh. "Yeah," I said correcting myself in reaction to her look.

"Haven't you had your teeth cleaned before?"

"Yes, of course I've had my teeth cleaned," I said making eye contact with her, "but not like this, never like this."

"Well, I may accidentally hit a nerve with my drill when filling your cavity, that is, unless you put your hand on my ass."

"Pardon?"

"I said feel my ass while I fill your tooth, bitch boy."

"I'd rather you hit me over the head with a baseball bat."

It was then that I realized how woman feel when men, men who they aren't attracted to, continue to hit on them, even though they tell them to stop.