The Dance Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
Latin dance lessons open door to wife-sharing.
2.2k words
4.31
89.5k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
219 Followers

My wife and I met a man a couple of years ago at a popular vacation resort in Italy. Over drinks one evening, we discovered that we shared a hobby - watching our wives with other men. He told me the following story, which I relate here more or less as he told it to us.

My wife Anne and I had been married for more than 10 years before I saw her having sex with another guy. It had always been a fantasy of mine but I'd never talked to her about it and definitely never thought it would actually happen someday.

But that day came one summer. We were spending our vacation at a club-style resort like this one, where they offer all kinds of activities, from aerobics to sailing and tennis. My wife was keen on their Latin dance classes. That was one of the reasons we chose that club. Anne loves to dance and I'm not very good at it, so it was a chance for her to have some fun. I also didn't mind being alone for a little while, just going for a walk or reading quietly. We were both happy with the arrangement.

She took her first lesson on our first day at the resort. We were lying in lounge chairs next to the main pool, enjoying the sun and an early cocktail. My wife was wearing a black one-piece bathing suit. She says black makes her look slimmer. She has nice big boobs and a pretty slim waist, but she thinks her hips are a bit too broad. I've always praised her full figure and told her that lots of guys like that. She definitely attracts lots of looks. But she's in her early forties and thinks those days are over. I just couldn't convince her that she was still pretty hot.

Anyway, we were at the pool and then this Latin music started to play really loud. Everyone looked up and the dance teacher started calling for people to come over and join up. The teacher was a young woman, slim and dark. Not at all like my wife. Like I said, she's what you'd call "built", and she's blonde with pretty light skin. Maybe a dozen people went up, including Anne. She pulled a sheer black beach wrap around her hips and went up. The wrap was pretty sexy ... I could see her legs through the material, and the bottom of the bathing suit was riding up a little on her bum, so one cheek was kind of bulging out a bit. Her boobs, as always, were a prominent feature. They jiggled a little bit as she went over to the dance floor. I notice a couple of other guys watching her go by and I started to get a bit of a hard-on.

The teacher turned down the music and asked everyone to crowd around her. She started the lesson, and the people at the pool turned away and went back to whatever they'd been doing before. The teacher started showing them some basic steps. She was pretty. She also had a wrap around her waist but it was a long one and not see-through. Every once in a while a long slim leg would slide out of the wrap.

Still, she wasn't really my type. A bit too skinny. So after a while I went back to my book. My erection was long gone. I looked up from time to time to see how it was going. My wife was definitely having a good time, smiling and laughing as the teacher struggled to get this bunch of gringo tourists to get into the rhythm.

After maybe half an hour, they lined up in pairs and started to practice their newly-learned steps. They would switch partners every couple of minutes. My wife was sometimes dancing with another woman, sometimes with a guy, and once with the teacher. The guys were all ordinary looking, middle-aged like me. The women were the same. I was glad my wife was having a good time. I'd forgotten all about my excitement earlier.

That evening over dinner, I asked her about the lessons. "It was so much fun," she said, beaming. "I haven't danced in so long ... thanks to a certain somebody," she said, smiling at me. "You really ought to join me. It'd be fun."

"Come on, Anne," I said. "You know me. I couldn't dance if my life depended on it. At least this way you can have a little fun while your dull hubby reads his books."

"Who said you were dull, Tom?" she said, laughing. "It would be nice if you liked to dance, but I like you the way you are." She sipped her wine and smiled warmly at me.

"You know, Latin music is pretty sexy," she said. "That rhythm, the way you move your body together with your partner. Maybe you should try it. You could sweep me off my feet." She sipped her wine and fixed me with a long look. "We could have some fun." She stretched one leg under the table and rubbed her bare foot against the inside of my leg.

I may be a bookworm, but even I got the message. Smiling at each other, we got up and, hand in hand, hurried back to our bungalow. After a day in the sun, the beginning of our vacation, a few drinks and a good meal, we were relaxed and hungry to make love. As we fell onto the bed, I thought back to the looks my wife got when she walked over to her dance lesson.

"You looked like a million bucks this afternoon when you went to dance," I told her. "That see-through wrap was super sexy." I started to tug her T-shirt up over her head.

"You're just horny," she said with a smile. She was trying to get my pants unbuckled. "I always look good for you when you're horny."

"I wasn't the only one looking," I said. The T-shirt came off. She was wearing a sheer white bra and her nipples were visible. They were also thick and erect. I squeezed one breast, enjoying the weight.

"Right," she laughed dismissively. "Now come on and get your clothes off."

I stood up and pulled off my trousers and boxers. Anne slid her skirt down and lay back in bra and panties, with her hands behind her head, smiling seductively. She looked spectacular. My cock stood out straight like an iron rod. I couldn't figure out why she didn't think she was sexy.

"I'm serious, Anne," I said. "You've got a great body. There were a few guys who enjoyed the view this afternoon." I could see that she liked what I was saying, so I went on. "They were probably imagining exactly what I'm looking at right now. An incredibly sexy woman, stretched out on the bed in bra and panties, ready to make love to them."

Anne looked at me for a moment. "You like that, don't you?" she said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"The idea that other guys would see me like this."

I knelt down on the bed and unfastened the front of her bra. Her large breasts bobbled out. I squeezed them together and jiggled them lightly. Her nipples were sticking up straight.

"I'd love it," I said. Anne looked down at my cock. It was throbbing by this time. "I mean, theoretically of course." We both laughed. "Actually, what I'd really love ... still speaking purely theoretically ... is not just that they would see you like this, but that they would do what I'm about to do."

I slid her panties slowly down over her thighs. "Look at this, gentlemen," I said to my imaginary audience. I stroked the outside of her hips and reached down to squeeze her rump. "Exquisite, isn't she?"

"Like a side of beef," Anne said. She gave me a scolding look, but I could tell she was having fun.

"Like a goddess of love," I said in a deep baritone. She rolled her eyes and laughed again. I pulled the panties free and lay down beside her.

"So, what are you ... I mean, what are they going to do to me now?" She was playing along, with a smile on her face. But there was a bit of color in her cheeks, too. Maybe the idea turns her on too, I thought.

"First, they're going to worship your breasts," I said. I bent down and took a hard nipple in my mouth. Anne gasped and shivered.

I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed. She lifted her other breast. "This one, too," she whispered. I kissed her other breast, flicking my tongue against the rubbery nipple.

"What else are they going to do?" she asked quietly. Her eyes were still closed.

"They're going to caress your thighs, like this," I said, lightly running my finger tips along the inside of one leg. "You have to imagine four, or maybe six hands on you." My throat was starting to get dry.

"What do they look like?" she asked. She was definitely getting into it.

"One is dark, Italian. Broad shoulders, hairy chest. The other is ... Germanic. Blond, blue eyes, strong chin." It was the best I could come up with on short notice, but it seemed to do the trick. My fingers reached her pussy. I stroked her mound lightly and she pushed up against my hand. I parted her lips with two fingers. She was very wet.

"What are their names?" Her breathing was starting to speed up. Her eyes were still closed.

I reached down and stroked myself once or twice. This was as hot as we'd had it for a long time. Names, names .... "Marcello," I said, thinking of Marcello Mastroianni, the film actor. "And ..." I needed a German name. Adolph? Hermann? I could only think of famous Nazis. Probably not a good idea .. although you never know. Then I remembered a good-looking German actor from an old movie, something about the Nurnberg trials after the war. "Maximilian," I said.

Anne smiled. "Hmmm, Maximilian. I like the way you're touching me." Encouraged, I moved up so that my rigid cock was just inches from her mouth. I continued to gently massage her clitoris. Her hips were moving in a slow rhythm with my fingers.

"Is this what you meant by being in rhythm on the dance floor?" I asked her.

"Mmm hmm," she said, nodding her head slightly. She was definitely flushed in the face. She opened her mouth slightly and licked her lips.

"Maximilian wants a special dance," I said, reaching down and bending my cock towards her mouth. I was so stiff I had to lean forward. She turned her face towards me, eyes still closed, lips still parted. I brushed the head of my erection over one cheek. She turned to my cock, open her mouth further and lifted her head to take me in. Warm and wet.

My wife hadn't done anything like this since the early days of our marriage. She began to move up and down over my shaft, pressing her tongue against the underside of my cock. It was like an electric shock. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. I moved my fingers faster over her swollen clitoris. She moved her hips in time. Her large breasts wobbled back and forth. Her face was flushed and her nipples pointed up to the ceiling.

"You're husband is a lucky man," I gasped. "And generous. Great of him to share you with us." I was getting very close to coming. Anne just moved her mouth faster over my raging hard-on.

"You like being fucked by two strangers, don't you?" I said. "What would your husband think if he could see this?" That seemed to take her over the top. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and began to moan, thrusting her hips up hard against my fingers. I'd been trying to hold back, squeezing my muscles as tightly as I could, but when my wife's orgasm broke over her, I couldn't resist any longer. I let go.

I felt an explosive spurt of sperm from my cock into my wife's throat. She swallowed quickly and moaned. She took my cock deeper into her mouth. I couldn't believe it. I convulsed a second time and released another long jet of cum. She was swallowing it all. I shot another three or four times into her warm, willing mouth before falling back, exhausted.

It took me a few minutes to recover. I looked over at my wife. She smiled at me. "Maximilian," she said softly. "You're a great dancer. My husband would be very jealous." She raised her eyebrows. "Wouldn't he?"

I smiled back at her. "He certainly would." Anne snuggled up to me and I put my arms around her. Yes, her husband would be jealous, I thought. But he would also love to have this come true. Judging by the way she reacted to our little role-playing, I decided our vacation was the perfect, and probably only, opportunity I would have to realize my fantasies.

As my wife fell asleep, I began to make plans for sharing my wife with a real-life Maximilian. I was pretty sure I could use the dance lessons to organize something. Eventually, I fell asleep as well, dreaming of Samba rhythms and other men's hands on my wife's heavy breasts.

To be continued ...

swigby
swigby
219 Followers