The Dance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janellef
janellef
62 Followers

Slowly and languorously she moved forward. She pinned my arm beside my head. She moved her face very close to mine, and whispered, "Can you feel my wet?"

I nodded my head quickly. I felt the air lick at my skin, and tried to reach to her, "Yes Ma'am."

"No no dear." she pushed my hand back down, "I want you to lay there," she sat back on my body, "and look at me."

I looked at her body shadowing over mine. She was breathing harder, her body was flushed, and her nipple was hard under my caressing palm. I saw a woman sexually poised over my opened, and prepared body. I was being taken.

She said, "Look at a Mistress' lust." and gently reached to the back of my head coaxing me to her breast. "She has to control her lust."

I didn't know what to do. My lips were there as she moved my face against her breast. Those movements helped me instinctively respond then learn. My tongue sought out her nipple touching here and then there on her breast until it found the distinct texture of her nipple. My tongue wet it.

"Suck it dear." she whispered not pushing on the back of my head anymore.

I was caressing her breast with my face in the same way she had taught me. I began sucking. I could hear her breathing and the faint echoing 'thrum, thrum,' of her heart. The feel of her hardened nipple in my mouth filled with me want. Never in my life had I ever felt this much want, flowing though me, touching me intimately. This kind of want could own me.

"What a sweet beautiful young lady you are." She took my hand from where she had pinned it and moved it along my body to her mound. "Do you know ..." she moved my fingers in her wet, "how much lust a Mistress has at her disposal?"

She moved my fingertips to her other breast and slathered her wet all around the hardened nipple coating it with her wet. She looked at me praising me for my adoration and I looked up at her and knew she wanted me to be at her other breast.

I moved to it and licked all around it gathering all her wet into my mouth. I wanted to taste the wonderful wet of my first woman. I closed my mouth and savored it feeling it coat the inside of my mouth and tongue. "Yes ma'am." I whispered then sucked her nipple back into my mouth to capture what I had missed.

"Yes, I think you do." she whispered as she laid on my body her breast pressed against my face so I could suck and adore it. I could feel her moving her self on my body her breast cushioning my face as she quietly moaned depositing more of her wet on me.

"Yes Sweetheart," she murmured, "taste my fuck." moving on me a bit more urgently.

There was so much moving through me. The knowledge that I would be doing this to some one someday, the knowledge that she was doing this to me now. All this was mingled as she determinedly moved her mound on my hip bone feeding me her breast.

"Sweetheart?" she raised a bit looking into my eyes, "Place your fingertips on my mound dear."

I moved my fingertips back to her mound and pressed upwards.

"Mmmm, very good dear." she lowered her hips trapping my fingertips under her on my hip. "Leave them there dear." She began moving forward and upwards on my body, "You can feel my fuck marking you can't you dear?" nodding her head while looking at me.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded feeling the wet trail on my body.

"With me," she moved more up and forward, " ... you get, 'turf,' " dragging her wet across my breast and remaining there letting more of it seep onto me. "by becoming my, 'turf.' " She moved so her wet pussy was mere inches from my mouth and reached to the wall to brace herself there. "Will you be my, 'turf?' "

I moved my face forward and fully kissed her.

"Mmmmm, I love how you straight girls eat." she murmured while moving her mound against my kissing lips, her labia returning the kisses. "I asked you a question Dear."

I mumbled, "Yes ma'am."

"If you take this step," she said quite aloud, "I will be Mistress to you, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I didn't need any thought regarding that. I knew what it meant to answer positively. I was aware that what was happening here was beginning a new journey and a new phase in my life.

I kissed her like there was nothing I wanted to kiss more at that moment. My tongue began a journey of taste while my lips moved and kissed lips that were wetter than any I had ever kissed. Her taste was marvelous and different at every place. I knew the best taste of her lust was able to be found and my tongue sought it out while my lips kissed.

"Yes Dear." she was moving against my lips, "adore your Mistress." She moved her hips in a tiny circle and then pressed it against my face, "Yes," the sss sound echoing in the ambiance of her scent and it's surrounding of me.

My tongue found the source and burrowed into her, flattened and tasting deep inside her. I moved the tongue upwards and felt her moving on me.

"Mmmm very good my pet." she whispered. She began moving more urgent against me, "Mistress will reward her pet." Her thrusts against my mouth, while my tongue was in her serving her, became staccato like and demanding.

I could feel her pussy pulsing and throbbing against my face as she moved forward and remained there against my lips. I could hear her long drawn out moan become a groan as the throbs became wetter with a new texture against my lips. She moved her hips to the sides grinding on me as more of her fuck dribbled from my lips onto my collarbone.

She slowly moved downward from my lips, more of her fuck splashing onto my neck, before she pressed her pussy against my throat and moved, marking me with her fuck. At that moment the only thing I wanted was having a girl be that way with me, and being that girl.

She slid back down to the tops of my thighs and sat. She reached for my hand and pulled me to a seated position. "You need to scoot back a bit dear."

"Oh yes." I scooted back a bit.

"So," she said resting her arms under her breasts, "I am to allow you onto my turf, teaching you how to be me, and you shall be my turf." She moved her fingernail to under my chin and lifted my face. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"Perfect. Just what I have been hunting for." she said.

"Me too, Mistress."

"You need to clean up so I can demonstrate how to reward your pet."

"I can't wait to taste you."

janellef
janellef
62 Followers
12