The Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time, it was 9:00 and the seafood joint was certainly getting ready to close. We were both famished and more than a little tired. For reasons that still aren't clear to me, I asked Anne if she wanted to get a pizza and then spend the night at my house. She looked at me quizzically as if I was totally nuts, kissed me and said she would absolutely love to, if only to get to know me and my wife better and that she understood my need privacy.

She suggested I clean up in the bathroom first and that she would pack a small bag while I did so. When I came out, she hit the bathroom while I got another soda and the peanuts. Again, I expected her to come out of the bathroom in jeans or something else comfortable. Instead, she had the same outfit as before. The only exception was that she had now had tight thigh high leather boots that matched her skirt and she did not have any lipstick on. She explained that she only had one pair of stockings which now had runs and knew how much they turned me on. The boots covered the stockings. She also said her thong was soaked and that she had to go without panties. Whew, this girl wouldn't stop! She then asked which lipstick I preferred, the red or the pink. I chose the pink which she then applied in front of me making a big show of it. She kissed me lightly. I was instantly hard again.

We finally got our coats on and headed into the cold night air. It was a beautiful night with a full moon. I threw her bag in the back of my pick up truck, helped her in and we headed for a Bertucci's about a half hour away that Anne knew about. I turned the radio on and old Van Morrison started singing:

It's a marvelous night for a moondance

With the stars up above in your eyes

A fantabulous night to make romance

'Neath the cover of October skies

Well maybe it was February now and not October but I always thought this was a sexy song and Anne agreed.

"You know, I should have found a clean pair of panties to wear. I'm dripping like crazy. Boy you came a ton!"

I think we both were getting tired or maybe the pot was still affecting us. I replied that I didn't believe that she was still wet and to prove it.

She then did as I expected and stuck her middle finger up her pussy and brought it to my lips. It's amazing how she understood my fetishes so quickly and how she loved to turn me on. I gave a mini-blowjob to her finger and she returned it to her pussy.

"Did that turn you on?" she cooed in my ear. She once again repeated the act only lingering on her pussy a little longer? She then felt my penis and remarked, "I guess that it does. It kinda turns me on as well"

What happened next blew me away and nearly caused me to have an untouched orgasm. Anne hiked up her skirt and started to furiously finger herself. She started telling me how much she loved turning me on, how good the sex was and on and on for ten minutes while I'm driving on a twisting back road. I was almost relieved in more ways than one when she came but the sight of her glistening pussy in the moonlight and the wonderful smell in the cab will always remain with me.

When we got to Bertucci's, the first thing Anne did was to grab a pair of panties from her bag and head for the ladies room. She sure smelled like sex (as I probably did) and she sure was dressed for it. When she returned to our table, all eyes were on her, both male and female. A female waiter immediately appeared despite a relatively large crowd in the place. Anne was soon back to her old tricks by grinding her heel into my crotch. I swear she then started flirting with the waitress who, while attractive must have in her forties. She had found another fetish of mine, the thought of two girls together! While I don't think she was serious about it she was just on a roll and wanted to make me feel good.

We wolfed down an extra large pizza, salads and bread in record time and moved to the bar to have a second drink and watch some TV. Again, Anne caused a stir when she got up. You just don't see a girl dressed in thigh high leather boots anywhere outside a strip bar, especially one who looked as classy (despite the outfit, she really looked classy if that can be believed) as Anne. She really knew how to play to the crowd without the crowd knowing it. I guess that came from all those years of dancing.

After the second drink and another stir exiting the bar, we finally headed to my house. Anne fell asleep in the truck and I was sleepy as well as it was near midnight. We finally arrived and I was relieved not to see any neighbor's lights on. I drove into the garage and woke Anne. She was a little apologetic about falling asleep and maybe a bit nervous about going into a house with a strange man especially when she didn't know exactly where she was. In any event, the seductress in her vanished. Upon entering the house, she was very interested in the details, looking at pictures of me and Katie, saying how pretty Katie is (and she is) asking about work that we had done on the house, commenting on the decorating etc. She then asked if she could change and I showed her to our bedroom. I threw one of Katie's robes on the bed and told her she was welcome to use it. She reappeared in 10 minutes in the robe with a tee shirt underneath without any make up and smelling of toothpaste.

She curled up next to me on the couch and we watched the end of Saturday Night Live. Just before heading back upstairs for bed, I hugged her and told her how much the correspondence of the last six months had meant to me and how the night had been so fantastic. I truly loved her at that moment.

We both fell asleep immediately after hitting the bed.

I woke up early as I usually do and quietly got up. Anne was snoring very deeply. I made some muffins, went out for the Sunday paper and was on my fourth cup of coffee when Anne finally came downstairs looking more than a little groggy. She poured herself some coffee, grabbed a muffin and buried herself in the front section of the New York Times. I continued to watch one of the Sunday morning news shows with my face buried in the Times business section. We didn't speak for at least an hour aside from a "good muffin" grunt from Anne until something on the TV got our blood going a bit. This launched an interesting political discussion. This chick clearly had a damn good brain and was well read in addition to her other attributes. Finally Anne said that she had a batch of papers that she had to correct and could I please bring her home after she took a shower. I asked if she wanted to watch her school play a basketball game on TV that should end at 3:00 and then I would drive her home which she agreed to.

After showering, Anne came downstairs looking clean and fresh but dressed normally in jeans, a sweater and sneakers, certainly nothing sexy. We watched the game and she really was knowledgeable about basketball and sports in general. At the end of the game she seemed reluctant to get up and get ready to go, continuing to chat nervously. She finally said we had to get going and went to get her stuff. When she returned, she had put a ton of make up on, along with perfume and her big hoop earrings. The sweater had been replaced with a halter and she was wearing her boots over her jeans. She moved around the back of me and started kissing the back of my neck and massaging my groin. She finally asked "I'd really like to go down on you for five minutes. Would you like that?" Once again, I don't think I have ever been so hard and aroused.

Anne went to the bathroom and grabbed a jar of Vaseline and then took a latex glove normally used for food preparation from the kitchen. I must have had a quizzical look on my face to which she responded "maybe you need a prostate massage as well as a blow job." I grabbed her and kissed her deeply, tangling my tongue in hers. She then pushed me from behind upstairs to the bedroom fondling my ass the whole way. My pants were removed quickly and I tried to remove her clothes as well but only succeeded in removing the halter. She looked at me and sternly said, "This is for you."

I just sat back and enjoyed what became a performance. She first made a show of reapplying her lipstick on her lips. She fondled her tits and held them just out of my reach. She stretched her legs out and put her boots alongside my face rubbing the leather against me. She then got up and left with me watching her ass. She returned a second later with a towel which she placed under my ass. She then told me everything that she wanted to do to my cock such as teasing it, licking it, playing with the underside and finally telling me how much I was going to enjoy it and how hard I was going to come. Finally she started working my dick with her mouth and those wonderful red tipped fingers, fulfilling her promises. Somehow she knew just what buttons to push with me and when to either back off or squeeze me when I got too close to orgasm. This went on for far more than the promised five minutes, it could have an hour, I just don't know. Suddenly she stopped and put the glove on and I knew what was going to happen. I have experimented a bit with both a finger and a vibrator in my ass over the years and enjoyed it but it was never part of either my usual masturbatory sessions or my relations with my wife. Anne lubed me up and slipped her finger inside all the while squeezing my dick at the base. She slowly started pumping her finger, just touching my prostate and then sucking me lightly. Soon the tempo increased and I just exploded. I know that explode is a common porn term to describe an intense orgasm but this is the only way I can describe it. I screamed, I raised myself off the bed at least 18 inches. I snorted and finally had to push Anne away when I became too sensitive. All the while she kept her finger in my ass.

When I stared coming down from my orgasm, Anne moved up and gave me a long, come filled kiss. We started a conversation about our strongest orgasms over the years. Anne admitted that while the previous night ranked right up there, she was also addicted to a vibrator. But not the battery powered penis shaped ones. She had a large Hitachi wand that plugged into the wall. She said some of her favorite times were when she had a couple hours so that she could get stoned and vibrate herself to several orgasms and then sleep it off.

Suddenly in my sex addled brain, I remembered the Sybian machine I had bought a few years ago in an attempt to get Katie interested in sex again. I described it briefly and Anne had seen pictures of them but certainly had never used one. We took it downstairs to the den. Anne was impressed by the size and quality of it. After I turned it on so she could watch it, she was a little put off by the noise but still clearly wanted to try it. We continued to talk and watch another basketball game with no mention by Anne of either leaving or using the Sybian. Suddenly she got up and said she needed something upstairs. After a good twenty minutes, she returned in full sexpot mode, short black negligee and the boots. It amazed me how could manipulate her appearance.

"I thought if I'm gonna get on this machine, I better look the part"

"Do you mind if I take a video of you"

"Only if I can take the DVD home with me"

With that she grabbed her purse and took out two joints. She lit one for herself and quickly smoked the whole thing. She gave the other one to me from which I just took a couple of hits. Anne then lubed the shaft of the Sybian and lowered herself on it although I'm not sure that any lube was needed. She had fluid running down the inside of both legs under the negligee.

We continued talking while I got out the camcorder and tripod. She rocked gently on the machine without turning it on. She asked for my half smoked joint which she lit as she turned the machine on. Meanwhile I started recording the scene. Very soon, she became extremely turned on. I have never seen anybody in quite the same state. Her eyes were completely glassy, she was moaning and groaning loudly which turned into a scream when her first orgasm hit after just a few minutes. I moved to turn the machine off and tried to help her off. She shook her head as if to she was too weak to move.

I held her for a few minutes and slowly she starting getting some energy back. She reached down to the switch and turned the Sybian back on. Within minutes she was back in the same state, moaning and screaming. She held out for a good ten minutes before what appeared to be an enormous, protracted five minute orgasm hit. I have never witnessed anything like it. It was just a complete tenseness that enveloped her whole body. Finally she weakly motioned for me to shut the machine off. All she could do was to pant. I gently helped her to the couch and got her a drink. I removed her boots and covered her with a blanket. She was a complete basket case and had no ability to speak other than to repeat "oh my god" over and over. I was also struck by how she suddenly seemed very young and innocent. In no time Anne was sound asleep.

I was unsure what to do next. I was incredibly turned on from what I had just witnessed. In fact, I had been incredibly turned for the almost 24 hours since I arrived at Anne's apartment the previous night. Finally, I realized how hungry I was and fixed myself a sandwich.

I grabbed a beer to go with the sandwich and turned on yet another basketball game. Anne's rhythmic breathing continued in the background. I looked over at her and just admired how pretty she looked and how one tit had escaped both the negligee and the blanket. I then looked down at the boots on the floor and grabbed one just to hold it, smell it and to feel the heel. What is it about high heels that make them so sexy? The light bulb then went off in my head and I took the DVD from the camcorder and put it in the player. Somehow, the thought of watching a hot chick on a Sybian was far more appealing than basketball.

The scene was just mind bogglingly hot. I had positioned the tripod carefully and caught all of the action. Anne was receiving so much pleasure from that machine. I just couldn't resist and started jerking off with the boot still in my lap. My dick was unbelievably hard and I liberally lubed both my hands and my dick. I totally lost myself in my own pleasure. Suddenly I felt Anne's hands on my shoulder and her words were "please come and please come hard." And guess what, I did, I really came hard all over her boot.

Anne then knelt in front of me and made a big show of licking my emission from the boot and off course kissing me after, all the while gently massaging my now diminished cock. She kept saying that that was the sexiest thing she had ever witnessed. I contradicted her and said that her Sybian ride was the sexiest thing I had ever witnessed. We cuddled in the chair for a long long time before either of us got our strength back.

Anne stayed with me again that night. With the help of Viagra (yes, I am 52!) we made love conventionally and very satisfyingly for a very long time before falling asleep.

We both awoke early the following morning. Somehow coolness and a silence suddenly developed between us and she asked for me to bring her home right after breakfast. I made sure that she had the DVD. During the ride I asked if she was in a relationship. She quickly replied that it was none of my business. We were both quiet for the rest of the trip. Upon arrival at her place, she gave me a quick hug and ran for her door.

I went home and very carefully cleaned the house. That night in speaking with my wife on the phone, she really grilled me about my activities that weekend. Some how, it seemed like she knew what I was up to.

to be continued...

12